I2

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
I2

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Mar 18, 2016 18:01

Begin to take a booking Deposit of instrument of the first batch.

Roughly the devices will go on sale in may 2016.

The prepayment 30% of the cost.

The cost of the instrument 120, 000.
Прибор И-2 (предзаказ)

Бисо

Re: I2

Post by Бисо » Fri Mar 18, 2016 18:19

Hi Andrew,

Whether the initial discount?

We somehow got used to it!

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Fri Mar 18, 2016 18:24

Tell me please, discount card covers I2?

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Fri Mar 18, 2016 22:58

How to lease? Michael mentioned this on the webinar.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 18, 2016 23:24

1) T2 - conditional working title, will be permanent and will be a detailed description BESIDES what was on the webinars, including how it works.
2) actually we will try to release a batch at the end of April, but due to the fact that many of the processes of Assembly/procurement of complex, can get the middle of may.
3) while the aim is to clarify the number of applications, this including depends on the estimated size of the first batch.
4) leasing is, as I said in a different form. T/e/ will this form of operation, when the instrument is obtained free of charge, for a small security Deposit or payment services settings for the person, and further, during period (I assume 30 months) is going to pay without interest balance, after which the device is functional without the Internet. t/e formally, we lease will not be called and they will not be in form in fact is for the client similar analogy due to the fact that the payment will be spread.
5) for normal users paid the amount from the ability to "broadcast" connections of the device will be available in greater volume, in other words some of the differences for the end user will be for full payment and installments. Full of course :)
6) in the first stage, we will give you prior notice (they have quite a lot in General) and only then begin to engage in this scheme with delay; especially it is not ready an entire software system.
H/e/ the first batch, given the number of applications will probably be without the option of payment by installments.
In General, about I2 you need to understand the following = we are creating a device with long term support, which will probably have a lot of upgrades, the first version will probably not contain all possible, but as the urgency and demand for it is high, it will try to release it as soon as possible.
The situation is complicated by the fact that I want to get a more reliable device than СК1м in terms of what to Ск1м is, theoretically, kill Chinese connector :) I tend to try to make literally kill or at least let's say - very very durable and reliable form factor, suitable for many-many year of continuous operation.

That was not speculation - the money collected is for the sole purpose clearly indicate the number of applicants and the seriousness of their intentions. They are not associated with the development/release of the first batch does, and pending receipt thereof to a particular dealer will be untouched. At the moment of issue actually separates the speed of the Assembly and some minor adjustments, for example via the web interface.

Due to the fact that it is possible the device will have a number of upgrades, it is likely possible that the first buyers are not located in the MSC will receive the replacement in the mail. I find it difficult to say how long we will stop to make conceptual useful adjustments. T/e/ can in 3-4 months, maybe a year :) For example now I enjoy the ability to measure the potential of each location for individual chakras and the field strength on them( it has insights on health and social programs, and it's material dimension). But while in the construction of the device I can not stick, only in beta versions on the knee.
That's kind of all or so.<

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Mar 18, 2016 23:28

Give information exactly what can this device. And that video of the webinar all the time hangs.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:50

There can be 100 pages to write what he can.... will have to wait until at least 10 will be the time :)
it creates saturated with the energy of "the loop" where there are included all the rushing from this and after a bath or rest for a good and cool ...and on the background of this is a bunch of different problems of cocoon easier. And he destroys the info of the causes of various problems such as unstable dirty struture of information. This seems like purely a physical process.
So it is very abbreviated - it is a local o-tensively places, slightly more fun than there are different "salt lamps" are the same or Iim-s including senior. As in the case of building or chandeliers Chizhevskogo it has the effect of destroying the etheric-astral junk. My friend here keeps the old Tesla for this is similar to the first model U1 - she "poprivate" as much as the power supply is buzzing, just like a clogged vacuum cleaner.... but there efficiency is low and then extremely high.
And side effects already this is lot well.
Something like that. Actually started a topic for many questions in the office asked people who t/e/ not advertising for, rather the opposite I would have preferred in the first stage without unnecessary hype, so I'm not too inclined to dwell on the effects. There is much that can be done, but that's a different story.
Yes, unlike ozone generators and chandeliers Chizhevskogo, there will not be the high voltage unit and ozone output. All secured in ск1м other means.

анатали

Post by анатали » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:39

And the initial discount will be?

Байес

Post by Байес » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:34

Michael, and the radius of what? Apartment, or office, too?

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Mar 19, 2016 21:20

I'll take 2 in June-July,the thing is very necessary such as at the time V4 was. Advance payment for 3-4недели only:) 100кратная power from the serial V4 is generally prohibitive...upgrade your amplifier expect after And-2.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Sat Mar 19, 2016 21:42

I'll take it ,but on lease to make an advance payment now?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:56

анатали wrote:And the initial discount will be?
.... I think the initial cost is discounted :) it is highly likely she will get a little higher....
Take some time and people will want based on their feelings of a more compact version in my purse (always with you), and a couple of pieces for relatives and so on.....
In other words, I expect based on just the closest personal experience of users of strong demand growth and fear that will technically cope with it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:00

Байес wrote:Michael, and the radius of what? Apartment, or office, too?
1. The range in the base version and office too, but still have interchangeable emitters, among which are those for large areas the most. But they will go on sale later.
2. There as well as with different near-rakhovskii hubs that create the content space, the density of energy spread out from the point of installation slowly in breadth, so you can separately select the zone where strongly felt (it is smaller) and the area where there is influence/change (it is significantly more). In terms of countryside, the second area several hundred meters in radius. When using special head will receive a significant signal enhancement.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:01

Аиша wrote:I'll take it ,but on lease to make an advance payment now?
1) no, because the prepayment will be higher than the initial investment in the lease
2) no because at the initial stage of the lease will not, later....
3) however, you can make an exception.... well, for older members of the forum with experience....t/e is probably still Yes :) with the publication of the reviews.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:05

Расторгуев wrote:I take-2 in June-July,the thing is very necessary such as at the time V4 was. Advance payment for 3-4недели only:) 100кратная power from the serial V4 is generally prohibitive...upgrade your amplifier expect after And-2.
By the way, I am ready to saipradit all the old V4 to the more modern firmware and hardware. This is a fairly quick process. While there is an obvious increase in power and the signal band.

On the specific question, I think in June-July, no pre-payment is not necessary. I hope this time will be just available. Although there may be all sorts of fun until the line for them.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:29

Михаил_ wrote:
Аиша wrote:I'll take it ,but on lease to make an advance payment now?
1) no, because the prepayment will be higher than the initial investment in the lease
2) no because at the initial stage of the lease will not, later....
3) however, you can make an exception.... well, for older members of the forum with experience....t/e is probably still Yes :) with the publication of the reviews.
Approval of each case is individual? Also would like to start to pay in advance now.

Азалия

Post by Азалия » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:50

Михаил_ wrote:take a little time and people will want based on their feelings of a more compact version in my purse
And planned for release in April of a product what are the dimensions?

анатали

Post by анатали » Sun Mar 20, 2016 14:26

Also would like to take I-2 lease,can you now start to pay the Deposit and then another to get a loan failed,and the product is very necessary.The husband is the only breadwinner in the family,and began to take little by little,he's 60 years-we need to support him,and we all need

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Mar 20, 2016 14:49

killed me last post :( :( :(

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Mon Mar 21, 2016 0:11

Michael]
By the way, I am ready to saipradit all the old V4 to the more modern firmware and hardware. This is a fairly quick process. While there is an obvious increase in power and the signal band.[/quote]

And how it can be done and what is the cost, if the presence of Y4 mini?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:11

СтАвР wrote:killed me last post :( :( :(
yeah... and no credit ? ..... moreover, "some more"....
none of my products do not have the facility of first necessity, there are plenty of ways to achieve many things including free.... people, why are you.....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:12

Аннаель wrote:Michael]
By the way, I am ready to saipradit all the old V4 to the more modern firmware and hardware. This is a fairly quick process. While there is an obvious increase in power and the signal band.
And how it can be done and what is the cost, if the presence of Y4 mini?[/quote]
the cost of shipment. In short your vehicle, upgrade my.
You need to pass the device to the office, it will give me an occasion, I'll get changed.

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:59

Thank you!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:12

About the size, we're going to mount all of the first batch in a plastic housing 140х100х30 here such as the following:
http://www.chipdip.ru/product0/8930219618/
the weight of the assembled device will be about 500 grams (I think all the same a little less, but there is some battery 100 gram pull.
now show me a photo of a prototype of the device but in a slightly larger body, namely 175х125х38, t/e much larger.

The specified body satisfies the requirements of IP65, the buttons on it too. (although in the final version most likely will be rubberized, but these are also waterproof. The device is certainly not designed for "continuous immersion" :) but it is understood that he should not die from moisture, rain, a spilled tea or coffee and so on. Three-button interface is an alternative to quick access in case you can not quickly stop the operation of the device or quickly to start it via the web interface (PC or mobile), for example in "field conditions", when just the phone is dead or not before to get him out. Normally buttons are not needed. Therefore, they are chosen indestructible/unsinkable/ and accidentally click :)
The case is durable, waterproof sealer, and so on.

We are going to implement a long-term support and maintenance of this device, the only thing that will not warranty is the batteries - we buy quality, but they are known by other devices die. I think it will take a little time (another year) and the market will move to the new carbon supercapacitors, the benefit of the technology is already there, then replace.

Yes, one of the emitters, commonly called "road", with a probability of 95% will be built into the device (yet reduced :) ), the photo shows the two connectors associated with the possibility of connecting a removable external emitters and modules the chakra modulation. They are actually in cunning "garland" to close :)

The instrument is standard, certified for the Russian Federation, the power supply 5 or 9 volts (for the device edible all versions up to 12) and a current of 2 amps and above, with standard 2.1 Jack on the output. Currently, for this version I don't plan to leave the charging option via USB, except that the adapter to make.
Reasons:
the USB connector on the outer side of the housing complicates the Assembly and reliability (breaks off and is weak by definition a thing), it is difficult with its "water resistance", and we want device was very "outdoorsy". I personally burned 2 USB cord for swallowing I2 info-formations of the surrounding space causing congestion. I don'T KNOW HOW IT's POSSIBLE, but it is a fact. Died 2 the cord on which the device was fed from a high precision USB port of my laptop. Blown in somewhere. I decided that this is a serious sign to abandon the idea to use them. Adapter for cigarette lighter/USB it will be possible to do later, ending in Jack (round connector) of the device.
Something like that. I hope answered most of the questions for a interface.
Yes, as I said in the webinar, the main control interface will be via the wifi through the web.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:19

For comparison, next put upside-down Navigator. ACC when it becomes shorter by 3.5 and 2.2 cm, and 8mm thinner, it is a "bag version" (and it will with first copies).
But maybe later in a few months we will release a lot more compact version. However, it can be too long to wait.Image