I2

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: I2

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 10, 2016 19:51

What about I3 - don't know, although then of course there are probably some upgrades device :) but they touch when the desire of all owners of the device :) ...
About the leasing amount for You personally do not remember anything, I don't know :) so definitely nothing to get upset, I promised, as I recall, to make an exception and put in place before the onset of the lease itself.
The amount has increased not for leasing, the device just goes really time-consuming and quite expensive, a lot of manual work, of course I can't do in such numbers of devices, outsourcing involves salary and other nuances. A lot of consumables was simply not taken into account, for example plastic for the 3D printer to print all of the buildings, it seems relatively cheap, but if you need :) as the technique on which this is done. T/e now I have the task number 1, just released the first edition, at least zero, relatively speaking (taking into account the cost it approximately so). And then have the build process completely to remove themselves to the deficit and there was no queue, it is obvious that we need to lay a component of the profits. Well, equipment is purchased, some things need too, so overall for the second and subsequent parties the picture is more rosy :) but the price will have to adjust.
About leasing - I think first and foremost that the device was available. Not otherwise not would be contacted with this scheme. He supposed, particularly in our time to be for everyone.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jul 08, 2016 19:32

Waiting For I-2 !

Tell me, how do psychics see someone in the distance and can tell about geo point of the location? In I-2 there is some mode or emitter, to close any observation from the outside ?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 19:42

There is a schedule in the role of shielding the camera. But it seems to me that the person there is still a trace of his own energy invested in processes and interactions, and then there is social environment, through which you can efficiently pull. It makes sense to learn to work with the Designer ties and learn to recognize these interactions (pulling from outside).

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jul 08, 2016 19:44

Petr99 wrote:is There a mode of operation in the role of shielding the camera. But it seems to me that the person there is still a trace of his own energy invested in processes and interactions, and then there is social environment, through which you can efficiently pull. It makes sense to learn to work with the Designer ties and learn to recognize these interactions (pulling from outside).
Thank you. COP VIP the most immediate plans of purchase.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 18:10

There are two transmitters (one is a gift the first customers of the t/e on the entire first batch of devices to the exhaustion of the queue).
It is called conditionally session. Closes strongly and restricts space.
The second closes the mental zone, it is possible to work in pair (1+1).
But if you want someone to cheat is for the reason that need special equipment, basically it's 6 of the trilogy OLDI.
However, I don't know when, and so why bother? Sometimes it's easier to not be punched for someone else's attention and do not care about the interest (well, if not to fulfill the mission of James bond of course :) )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 18:13

PS Devices are actively preparing for shipment though continuing small brakes :) Read here the true news about "Tesla", well, that maskovsky company car :) found out that Californians timing and volumes even when several years of production also do not fall into the point, there are preferred, there are objective realities where not all details have been accounted for in advance. The process is a little slower than I would like. From root firmware waiting for another function. We do not just the device but the device is capable of connecting pile extensions and modules for years to come.... And probably the most powerful item of all.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sat Jul 09, 2016 18:26

Михаил_ wrote:There are two transmitters (one is a gift the first customers of the t/e on the entire first batch of devices to the exhaustion of the queue).
It is called conditionally session. Closes strongly and restricts space.
The second closes the mental zone, it is possible to work in pair (1+1).
But if you want someone to cheat is for the reason that need special equipment, basically it's 6 of the trilogy OLDI.
However, I don't know when, and so why bother? Sometimes it's easier to not be punched for someone else's attention and do not care about the interest (well, if not to fulfill the mission of James bond of course :) )
In addition to those that are in the set, can immediately order additional emitters for a fee(for experimental)? Or extra this year? The special order is possible so quickly? Does it make sense to have 2 PCs And 2 (here are a few thoughts: increasing the power reserve, because I think then the device will be 2 times more expensive)?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 18:56

Artem, what's the hurry? If you overload yourself with possibilities that have not enough potential and time, you will lose interest in them, receite their attention. It is possible that someone is interested in this - to drive a person further than planned, so he lost and russeil their potential vnikuda. Offer to stop and assess the situation calmly, without emotion. I do not advise to buy, just that it can be done quietly, without haste.
That's the idea - "Pro stock" (as an example)

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sat Jul 09, 2016 19:05

Petr99 wrote:Tom, what's the hurry? If you overload yourself with possibilities that have not enough potential and time, you will lose interest in them, receite their attention. It is possible that someone is interested in this - to drive a person further than planned, so he lost and russeil their potential vnikuda. Offer to stop and assess the situation calmly, without emotion. I do not advise to buy, just that it can be done quietly, without haste.
That's the idea - "Pro stock" (as an example)
While you have the time/money to buy ,I want to fill this niche in itself.There is no time to come here and be in trend. In General, the Council understood, Thank you!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 14:20

1. emitters will gradually do those that have yet - those that go (including sessional gift that I personally often chase :) as with all operators.
There are ready 2pcs additional in the sense they are all constructive to the issue and they can fairly quickly give rise. This is a small session and another one can be called "filler warm", by the way for Peter can be very important thing, in terms of the energy features of the Castle.
These two can be added in a reasonable amount of time to order. The cost will be announced later, as specifications.
Other extra depend on my time in particular, they should be moved from the "research sample" in a serial product. To the Assembly I did. This requires some resource, and therefore not immediately, especially since I have plans for the nearest months a lot less activity here.

2.Two I2-in which case make sense ? "to keep" one of them is some place (home/work) and the second to have a travel, car and so on.
Our friend and seminarian, so for example, uses old but the last ЭП6, which is translucent with the "handle" :) it in the car carries with a long run, not to be tired/not sleeping/attention not to lose and left in the ground influence on the head is not have. In this regard, I2 significantly more versatile. I like almost all points (more precisely, with a margin) for myself, and 1 have because you never know what (to help someone and sometimes himself).
3. the rise in prices I think yet to produce not 2 times. The Assembly is troublesome, but I hope to pass on to the staff. And part of gaining still more or less reasonable amount for the round. Although I will not renounce. If the Assembly will remain for me I would rather assume the deficit/turn than the rise in price next 120t (well, if the course will not fly in the sky, all the components are imported, in fact). T/e the main problem here that I see, I about it wrote in the reply to You, I have a lot of interesting things that to do that I internally not less close than that is known here and there is required much of my attention. So I sometimes go weeks without the forum, processes such as the production of basic goods and broadcast - in fact, they are completely Autonomous from me.... but trademe novelties, etc., they are slightly retarded sometimes. Here within relieve themselves of the routine and freeing up time Yes, price changes are possible, but I still I2 do not rise too dramatically. Though of course in the first instalment according to the sessional emitter bonus to a third of the cost output.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 14:22

Me again someone something in PM wrote... I don't read there PM, sorry. Preconcentrate otherwise.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:56

Михаил_ wrote:Again I someone something in PM wrote... I don't read there PM
You wrote on 5 July:
...If the place is not this You can try to send me a PM here...
here someone wrote :) Source: viewtopic.php?p=157156#p157156

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:06

This phrase was in the message by accident when copying from another forum. PM where I can read (not overcrowded :) ) but do not do it from time-saving (open just in podhoda). At the time I assumed that if someone is very old hangouts write is to reveal. Now I can't duplicate, because people are for the internal parts is more than enough, I have no purpose to collect extra rooms, the other a webcam look. Is the goal to work on lesson part - arindam great hall :) But it is for other purposes, usually need.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:04

Michaelon the trail.the week will test the chair Helstrom (which is now on sale in the MSC 500 thousand). Found where you can sit in them for 20-30 minutes for 2 weeks. Appreciate the effects.

Tell me, you said that U2 has some sort of analogy with Helstrom technology can be more ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 14, 2016 13:11

Technology helston many years and she has some distant relation to I2, as well as the initiative of some Russian guys (I will not mention because in the current form of their work is dangerous, what they wrote, those who for many years was engaged in similar direction "under subscribed" and confirmed all of this medical. In General, helstrom thing Oceania. Although professional helstrom equipment doesn't look like the chair on which You have the opportunity to sit. It's such a big "washer" (the dimensions of the power supply) and medical + diagnostic probes for staff that show the degree of distortion of the aura is quite scientific in the glow. The principle there is always the same - the washing of the cocoon a powerful field.
Medical offices helstrom here is not presented and are not sold (with the exception of the 1st instance which we have imported yourself or use commercially, imported as personal baggage...., I bought a used one country friendly to Japan as the equipment for the domestic market of Japan is exceptional, I'm talking about professional chair)
The difference in the adjustments, such as raised emitters and their size, and the maximum field strength. Helstrom chair, domestic, then sell and resell there sometimes up to 10 kV, and the med room - there is adjustment app switch to 30 kV. That's all interesting from 15 to 30 :) on lower voltage only a slight ozdorovlenie.
Helstrom studied for many years, there's a whole Institute, they every few months release a scientific work... then, then on the mouse :)
I'm talking about the prof version of course. Really work these assholes in Japanese :)
There is a strong field low frequency (50-60 Hz) between 2 or more electrodes, working with cocoon. There is no information components.
The effect is somewhat different. In principle, can be used together with I2, but buying a home a chair up to the 10s I do not recommend, is too weak especially for healthy people.
It's interesting that prof chairs were different people achieved effects of "washing off" of socialization. When, for example, lost the understanding of the same Japanese "intermediate" English language. Temporarily. Then restored. H/e wash is not strong (and then and lasting) egregorial binding and so on, but it's all above 10s of effects. Of course this "flushing" is usually achieve not need it, but it is only from sittings out excess time it happens.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 14, 2016 13:12

In I2 respectively. no high voltage, frequency range of Hertz to megahertz, it is the info component, which works in conjunction with pantomime programs.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 14, 2016 13:16

Here is the Cabinet is not the latest version (year of manufacture) but technically they are no different from "svezhak". That's exactly the specimen, which was taken for a comprehensive study together with other technologies.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 14, 2016 13:20

The cunning Japanese :) go to these offices as scheduled, take the pass. Advertising is not particularly what, they just know that it works....

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Jul 14, 2016 21:58

Michael, so I2 will replace Helstrom or just the complement? Where to buy powerful seat for 15 square ? No Commerce, just for yourself and family.

And what the price of honey.office? New/ECU. (unless of course this information is not For Official Use).

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Fri Jul 15, 2016 0:34

Artem severif you want to fry properly , take Healthtron HES-A30.
Well, for the price and place of purchase the Google to help you.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:58

Рита С wrote:Artem severif you want to fry properly , take Healthtron HES-A30.
Well, for the price and place of purchase the Google to help you.
Thank you. What troubles those who carries the chair,with Japanese. We sell for export is we sell to the domestic market is not selling. And fly to Japan quite time/no desire.

I asked about I2. Will replace/not replace it installation Helstrom?It is about the health of the body/rejuvenation, etc.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 17:41

I2 more effectively, helstrom (commercial in cm icle medical) at 30kV better than just sharpness, effects (More rigid). It is for extremists like me. My cousin has the habit of Smoking and at the same time cleaned it not sickly - came the hives, which was when antibiotics drinking curves many years ago, I Gastronom so he kicked 2 weeks was in a state of "bath soak" - it was mucus, clean lungs of a smoker etc 2 he used before and after (t/e came out symbiosis).
Artem sever, do not take until Gastronom. Where can I get another account (not here, not in the sense in Russia) I know :) but it's a headache ( with border). But I do not see sense, I do not care deeply, it's not persuasion in the side of my device, when I have something to recommend to someone else - gladly recommend. And for good need to have not so much as the Japanese do, but that's another story :) And not in this topic. Just when I start to describe how it works it will bend because there in contrast to the I2 high kilovolts, someone else to repeat the climb.
Our friend was otomobil.... in one Sunny country with high humidity in this study dropped sock on the floor (there should be barefoot legs on the lower bar to set for best performance) and decided to pick it up, although this is strictly.... well, we got the breakdown on the floor(the concrete and the top of the tile, moisture in concrete is high) with his hands.... for two weeks the sensitivity of the fingers had gone well then... there have protection, kill, I don't think so, but damn nafig-nafig :) ( I'm talking about those who safety not hold).
For me as issledovatelya toy interesting. And....
And the Japanese are funny :) my friend, when the office bought, say - "why would you do that? after all, expensive, and from him only will be completely healthy" :) :) :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 17:42

Although essentially "completely" is a very big exaggeration. If a person persistently breaks himself-he is no helstrom will not help.

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Sat Jul 16, 2016 19:15

We have power lines either at 110 kV, although most of the 220 kV (it is a lot of insulators in the string), so when you walk under them as much as the ground beneath their feet buzzing. To live there is clearly harmful, but the effect is not similar helstrom ? Can walk under them with a half an hour :).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 17, 2016 13:42

:) as far as I know from other studies, at a good frequency should be different, but helston does not convert the frequency range (works with what from the socket), but I think the line is transmission still gives us something not quite that because of the peculiarities of the geometry of the field.
Yes, helstone also under the feet buzzing (at 30kV and 20) on the bottom platform, but there are certain parameters of the "flow" field, I would not experiment with power lines :) At least because already described - easy to overload, until "rinsing" the social relations. Well, I think that for helston the geometry of the top electrode is important. As the distance to the person. In short, it is not so simple....
Otherwise You're right - there right under the line transmission lines are all buzzing and it activates a lot of grilling otherwise.