I2

Азалия
Re: I2

Post by Азалия » Mon Mar 21, 2016 16:09

At home I have no wifi. But I know where to connect. Do I understand correctly that wifi is needed to set up and will work without it?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 16:12

I realized that communication with the device can be done from your smartphone via Wi-Fi. I.e. the device will be Wi-Fi point

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Mar 21, 2016 23:45

The behavior of the device when passing through customs at the airport through the special equipment? Possible from the device is radiation? Have you checked this?

Владер

Post by Владер » Wed Mar 23, 2016 20:16

Михаил_ wrote:
Аиша wrote:I'll take it ,but on lease to make an advance payment now?
1) no, because the prepayment will be higher than the initial investment in the lease
2) no because at the initial stage of the lease will not, later....
3) however, you can make an exception.... well, for older members of the forum with experience....t/e is probably still Yes :) with the publication of the reviews.
I would have leased. Reviews guarantee.

You can carefully work with the team at work - most about and poslepechatnogo age. There are serious diseases

Садорис

Post by Садорис » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:03

and where you can watch the video webinar for device I2?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Mon Apr 04, 2016 21:03

Садорис wrote:and where you can watch the video webinar for device I2?
Here: https://yadi.sk/i/lUkvNkwlnr2tR

And here the second part: https://yadi.sk/i/VTuWuQ9FpVzr7

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 08, 2016 19:57

Владер wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:
1) no, because the prepayment will be higher than the initial investment in the lease
3) however, you can make an exception.... well, for older members of the forum with experience....t/e is probably still Yes :) with the publication of the reviews.
I would have leased. Reviews guarantee.

You can carefully work with the team at work - most about and poslepechatnogo age. There are serious diseases
wait :) give to the graduate :) you will understand :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 08, 2016 19:59

ММ wrote:the behavior of the device when passing through customs at the airport through the special equipment? Possible from the device is radiation? Have you checked this?
no radiation is not. Can I carry in Luggage or hand Luggage, although due to the strange coil inside, I recommend the Luggage, I ran the prototypes and so and so. Including large strange multi-layered coil shown in one of the webinars (which the people on hand wore unconnected). Well ask what it's for, I said that it is the COIL :) in General, a conventional electronic device of the industrial look. Connectors/buttons, no specislity will not be recorded.

Строитель

Post by Строитель » Fri Apr 08, 2016 20:02

Eeeto very, even very GOOD!!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 08, 2016 20:04

Petr99 wrote:I realized that the communication with the device can be done from your smartphone via Wi-Fi. I. e. the device will be Wi-Fi access point
Yes/ dot/or device included in home network.
Point to one of the modes.
For those who have will be installment for the "swap" events, the point will have to say the password from the local network (if not home, then you can turn on the smartphone, the majority now support this option, or in a cafe/other public place).
Then the device will cease to be a dot and he connects to the grid/outside the Internet. You can go at it again with the laptop/smartphone.
This mode (entry on the instrument) is almost always needed because it starts the session (as in mindmachine there will be many), the time, gain and other parameters. You can select the user profile (for family use, for statistics storage). Three black buttons :) which photo blue, you can all do the same, but less convenient. And then there will be paging broadcasts (who needs it), so to say emergency mode, if no device with which to manage, and enable or disable - you need to.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 08, 2016 20:06

I've been a couple of field testers purchased Chinese non-professional, but very wide-range :) will test their radiation in the EM ranges before putting in the lab, but according to my tests and laboratory samples-they are not (in the inaudible range). As interference on devices. Then we'll have a testing laboratory on the ACC standards..... but it will be later :)
Besides nobody forces to push the device for a scanner :) at the airport :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 08, 2016 20:07

And in flight do not need to use it because there is a principle of aviation safety :) and even if standard tools do not register any radiation, it is not necessary such experiments, huh? :)

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Fri Apr 08, 2016 20:36

Михаил_ wrote: it is not necessary such experiments, huh? :)
Often have to stand in different queues, and depending on for what you are, felt the background produced by the mass mood and energy, respectively, floating in the air... and then I2 on somewhere in very hard turns (of course with a reasonable approach), and all is well after "the bathhouse" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 14:55

Анатолик wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: it is not necessary such experiments, huh? :)
Often have to stand in different queues, and depending on for what you are, felt the background produced by the mass mood and energy, respectively, floating in the air... and then I2 on somewhere in very hard turns (of course with a reasonable approach), and all is well after "the bathhouse" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, of course, including this is the "mobility" in ultrastructure, although not only for that.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Apr 14, 2016 22:45

Михаил_ wrote:
I am ready for and leasing and reviews, I have a few more revealing explanations on software filling, by the way on the webinar about the software component was, I'm something to remember do not remember?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 16, 2016 23:57

I separately and told in detail about the physics processes and on the software component.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:59

News from the field.
1) we started assembling the party, but in fact the volume of work (3 of the radiator on the appliance, electronics, etc) just put the date of sending the buyers of the first products second half of may, the more I came to the conclusion that I want to order some extra baubles for the convenience of users.... from third-party manufacturers :) to make usage more pleasant.
2) watch funny pranks of the area of light resistance to :) for example, half of the outlets in an extension of type "pilot" suddenly not working :) since there are shared bus and he new how technically possible it is not clear :) but the fact is, open not yet opened ...
Based on this I think that everything is going sooooo right :)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Tue Apr 19, 2016 17:56

But leasing when the plan right now would have designed!? :o

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 18:32

According to the plan as soon as you turn yeah. I'm talking about You remember :) we are taking our first big party...

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Tue Apr 19, 2016 21:06

Me too please in a queue for leasing I2 record. My Y4 alas has not yet arrived to the office, detained by customs and now do not know will reach or not.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 22:07

Are there V4 versions of the mini or micro ?

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Tue Apr 19, 2016 22:17

There is mini V4.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 22:54

I'll pass the office on Friday of the mini, it will be sent, and your get as ... out of the customs :) and send details/melted :) t/e/ processing :)

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Wed Apr 20, 2016 13:03

Michael thank you very much! If this is possible! And so You do not blame you for what happened! From Austria, the apparatus was reached in 6 days, and Russian customs Russian same product did not like something.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 20, 2016 13:19

The problem, as I understand that it (Russian customs) is essentially just a very complex work. If the parcel was to the address of the physical person it would be one song, and all that concerns legal entities, here with large eccentricities. A friend complained at the time that they actually lisheen possible to conduct business from the center of the Assembly of these devices is in SKOLKOVO (the second in California) due to the fact that each new sample is sent to the client and done by the piece, at the cost of probation 500 or $ 1,000 of the sample, we have collect completely new package of documents and certificates (as sample documents/the contract is different from the past something) and their Assembly and execution exceeds the cost of the device :) :) :) well, it's in their particular case.

In this situation, I am not guilty, but this is my proposal lowered a chain of events where the device hung .... and I appreciate the regular customers actively using such devices :) not the procedure, when because of a small bounce occurring emergency situation.