I2

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: I2

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:46

Man push situation (as I understand the device he took from the same dealer, so maybe he will answer), in addition held seminar topics 1-4 and led many dives. So we've got a rich Arsenal of techniques and I have no idea what he used, well products it is also a rich Arsenal of mine. The opinion specifically mentioned that this situation was not included in the area are those that are worked out sometimes on the practices of "weekend" (old seminarians gather once a week or less in webconference for collective works and often it is connected including with applications for personal task - group out much more powerful, at the same time and experience accumulating, collective mutual aid to dozens of people at once).
Accordingly, it was an emergency situation according to the description that is not related to operatorsky managed trends used regular tools like Activator/Context/of alfavita, and so on.
I suspect that there are NO special techniques except weight mental operator and technician seminar 1 to 4 (which increases the weight of the mental operator) was not used. t/e just put your mind to script it, I think. And U2 just gave him such support that no one dared to contradict :)
In other words, an emergency case was razrulivaet apparently WITHOUT special techniques.
I will ask the man there may appear and comment on if it will be this time, opportunity and desire.

I want to note that led dip and workshop practice trained this user I2 as the operator (experience decent and the feelies this/widelka start to work), exactly as weekly practices. So there was a kind of opportunity to ride the flow of energy from I2 as controlled power. Something like that.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:42

Well, may I hope in the nearest time to overcome.... at least now it is moving slowly but surely :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 16:25

Иван wrote:Ended the first day of operation I of the device I2 . As already stated and understood earlier, Google chrome is not allowed to prescribe the wifi network, but downloaded Firefox and Bonjour browser is allowed to do everything....

I have a few effects now briefly about the two tomorrow and detailed photo report about the third - fantastic )))

Like the old joke:
- how to make so that in Russia was better than in the US and in Switzerland people live?
- there are two ways : fantastic and real.
- it's like?
- well, you can fly aliens and everything. Or fantastic - we'll do it all ourselves.

1)SLEEP on power 11 and the spark big and small Mr is a chic, advanced interactive figurative dreams. And slept for 7 hours accumulated during the week with lack of sleep.
2) morning, I turned on the power 5 on the same emitters BASIC CLEANING within minutes from a nearby apartment with some loud conversation going old man and ran away (as it turned out later not planned) and all day somewhere wandering )))

included in this night session the ENERGY FLOWS of the WORLD. yet here I am writing under the capacity of 35 is a very cheerful and fun ))) ... session the energy is still not tried it, but from the flow of energy in the world - very refreshing. Very. Time 23:56 spent the whole day with active loads , usually by this time already a kind of lethargy and fatigue is felt (compared to the morning condition) but in the moment thoughts and a great mood.... though I about half an hour ago a bottle of lemongrass from the "Russian roots" drunk - there is also a charge of vivacity )))

Okay moving on power 5 and up tomorrow.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Sep 25, 2016 16:41

The road spoon for dinner)!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 17:35

Actually I have a few weeks to physically feel how good it is that I spent so much of his time, despite the fact that in fact it looks absurd and inefficient (could be 1001 other thing to do and I draped a number of projects seems to be the more important of the unknown here). Device wear myself constantly when not wearing it is just mental for a drag enabled 24x7, and I know that I soon will give all the relatives and friends... because a lot of them it's a long time.... although the fatigue process is ongoing, but it is pleasant, and even the natural factors that have created the bounce felt gratitude for the ability to debug aspects to error-correcting level. Now I2 is fundamentally at a different degree than the old design, although they are also important to the operator such as the Arbiter and I2 and the operator simply is the essence of different things. I2 BUT the beginning of an important trend. For the first time in a long time managed to qualitatively change the context of influencing human so to wrap up destructive processes in sleeping in a variety of plans. Before this could be done only on the operator and partly on the context (space and processes in it), but much depended on the operator and "the Area" could only be temporary. The hard interaction is usually not quite correct context of the surrounding world remained. I2 change it.

Иванков

Post by Иванков » Mon Sep 26, 2016 20:33

On the second day of operation of the device I2, and it was in the evening sun (yesterday) , about 20+ hours, two and a half about an hour before the scheduled in advance of the meeting of the seminarians on a collective practice, decided against the advice of the developer (and he has issued an ultimatum saying - to start with small facilities and in homeopathic doses) decided to run at maximum capacity all the session for 15 minutes. Well to touch , that is to say, to taste, to compare and evaluate....

Terrible terrible, nothing happened. But at some point washed - washed away all thoughts. As is the effect of tunnel vision, I had a tunneling effect thinking ;) forgot about time and plans. The sessions ran. Somewhere after the basic harmonization and basic cleaning of thoughts was gone... so I listen to the sensations and images ... he is somewhere in what is the astral spheres of being ruzmatovich thin layer on a large space (subjective feelings, conscious after the fact today)... at some point there came some awareness of global issues. However the realizations were only the finish - remember it was the state of asnosyme, but the content of consciousness can no longer remember. Well, maybe it's somewhere inside and will eventually manifest. ... in General where the 23 +/- familiarization finished (on the watch did not look, just in time if between sessions was not very big breaks this is where the so much time was supposed to take), set the session SLEEP for power 5 in the morning and perfectly warm a minute before the alarm clock cheerfully and energetically jumped )))

After an hour or so remembered about the missed practices and generally remembered ;)

Continue experimental testing. Now in modes 5 to 7 , but in a mode all day and all night one session. Used spark emitters Mr big + small MP.

* do not repeat this experience, try on low power and then grow. I still some time (years) dispersed energy and worked with physical and other with their bodies. From ideal is still far, but some improvement work with energy watch. Use a lot of products and techniques from this site and not only.... I mean that large facilities must be approached carefully - as heavy weights rod from pulling more of their maximum possible and grub-injured. Any overdose, even beneficial, harmful by definition ...

By the way, the cat on low power tries to close pronostics closer to the device, and then alecsa on the radiators, when you turn on the power 35 indignantly-Nyan (he is generally silent and rarely makes sounds, prefers to give mental commands to people) and left the room where he worked the instrument , and his favorite chair in the next room did not sleep on the opinion of the witnesses spent time in the hallway. And morning in his eyes was: "what ?!?" (This forum is public and fully here give the image of cat, I've tried)<
Last edited by Иванков on Mon Sep 26, 2016 20:46, edited 1 time in total.

Иванков

Post by Иванков » Mon Sep 26, 2016 20:56

The results of a comprehensive course. Without predatelei work likely interaction with the device would be different with other effects. But without the device of the described effects would not be.

As for the device, I can say that the unit with the many-semantic levels and very sophisticated-fancy. I'm on the topic-frequency coil is shipped already a long time. And in the form of finished products and prototypes many dozen different "feel" that we gained in use... so here is what I came across to I2 is a primitive (even if the perceived impact and outcomes sootvetstvovala stated in varying degrees)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 27, 2016 0:49

By the way these devices are advised to approach more than just poimenovano personal name for access through the railroad network :) They are more than just TO have and nice to have harmonious relationships with other home inhabitants (the same cats, domainname, etc.). In other words, it is better for him how to animate the creature belongs. In the Assembly immediately with the instrument already developed a habit dogovarivatsya - "please work well and smoothly, it is important for your owner/operator, he is waiting for you", if this "ritual" not to make, is that some names have ambition and understand.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:24

I-2 as it will replace/complement the full version of U-4 ? Consider buying U-4. Understand from the forum that if ispolzovanie IIM-s plus-4 ,power products increasingly. After you purchase the Sri-s in the end, 3 PCs., power products really risen noticeably. Realizing this, I would like to increase(power). Stream U-4 or the device itself, in the end, the big difference is the output?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 28, 2016 15:11

Stream and the physical device - some difference is probably that the device itself is continuous at the level of the object itself palpably around him, and the stream makes it into the room where there are servers...
Mental it operated the same way.

And Yes, I2 performs this role, many have charged them that is possible :) I'm not saying that Y4 is not relevant in view of this, although I think over in order to make U4.2 for example (the name is already taken V5, will grow after the main version because V5 a completely different device and the sale is not available). But now I'm here just (few months ago) vipuser upgrade V4.
Y4 started as U1, takovska system paracanoe program. A friend of my is still standing and the pair rebound to the infection, close the laptop the mouse is not working - meaning the touchpad is buggy brutally....
In version V4 one of the first was still used physically takovska system with a high voltage source and the spark gap, but it was hard and unstable, and then I'm working with quantum converters, when there is a data stream and processed at high speed and has smazannost with the flow of energy for example, as a pair, moved on to the quantum implementation of the seminar subject 3 wore it without a box and some webinars - 72 MHz CPU type cortex, powered by USB gives the effect of micro V4 more powerful than maslowska system in order, special code changes do Y4 and Y4 large - two cores working in tandem.
Then I started preupgrade all aprati (actually replaced everyone who bought the device on the new version).
Recently got a fun update that I also upgraded all for free, well, who wanted. People wrote reviews about it in terms of those who are sensitive and well felt like last version and the new. IMHO these reviews are in the V4 branch.
That just left me, 4 Y4, 3 upgrade and a new.... well, last week I think.
... Yes... so, now I'm the new version will not do that, and I2 the OTHER but good job with the same work;
The difference here is the V4 gives the HF energy, which then transform of the product that you need and in other bands.
U2 - wide strip and the operator can switch to something different, while V4 is working quietly somewhere on "cleaning the room" is that mental it will switch and it still will not shut off unless the direct command of other consumers of products of the operator.
Y4 in micro version cheaper. Full now seems identical to the I2 without the discount (I don't remember the prices, forget after writing messages on them).
I2 is substantially more flexible and powerful (and widely as possible), and Y4 is a quiet stable and just type substation for products.
Rather, I would recommend to have a second I2, which does not switch on everything, not take away from his place, and so on. But the urgency of the V4 that does not change.
Once something like this.
Because for technical reasons I will not be able to do U4 until T2 ( in sense T2 in the next couple of weeks should do to You, and Y4 is already on the November fall), you should probably first look and feel.
Of course, I recently affectionately kept replacing Y4 in hand and thought that it would also be necessary in a personal bag to have in addition to I2, but then I thought this was a blessed break and just feeling good :) in the broadcast he certainly me included.
Oh, and translational of course You can connect without waiting.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 19:13

Иван wrote:News from the field:

Opinion number 1:
Yesterday moved himself in space from Moscow to Alicante - week vacation to think about how to live. ...
A surprisingly harmonious way without the slightest shapochek - both on the red carpet of the transfers/flights. Brought in carry-on baggage I2 , session ROAD to power 7 to the basic emitter... many small positive observations, the most fun in the hand Luggage, except apparatus, wires and emitters was carrying more bottles and a few gadgets. Was ready to answer the questions what kind of devices include gadgets (often, almost always at the inspection they were asked to include). Checked suitcase aunties in front of me and checked the bag man for me. Asked people to take off their shoes and belts off... I'm a belt, a Shoe, ringing metallography, with a working emitter I2, was took hand Luggage and walked away without a single question or glance. Without tension. And everything. "Flight attendants are like princesses"... conclusion: the use of I2 in the mode of road

Opinion number 2 :
In Sunny Spain cloudless sky. Include on a power of 35 program Energy in the wee hours of the radiator.
For 30 minutes. Then even indefinitely at sea.... out of the water observed the formation of structures, like clouds in the form of UFO or twisted such kruglyashek (see pictures), which in one place hung before dark. To take pictures of them I'm not going without a phone was, than busy and forgot. Wait in the night sky and hang.
To illustrate: see pictures. In the picture the photo is not mine, and larger education. But those that hang near the house now also twisted... perhaps modeling the effect of toroidal field structures, might have other explanations, but it is beautiful
the photo is not moved for lies in attach on my forum.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:12

Attention waiting for your device, simultaneously with the shipment of the devices we are developing near-production in terms of hi Henry (Ford), for conversatia known case faster than Assembly 1pc+ 1pc + 1pc :) and so on. In this regard, and with the production of devices on algorithmsand the test and not just mode 2 days of work and looked (I) that all works, there is some delay in the shipment/movement of the queue.
However, due to the serialization, we will have fulfilled the backlog as a pre-order of summer, and placed their orders later, at full cost in the month of November (from the middle to the end of the month).
I expect part of the party in the range of 5-10 finished with the tests, but due to the fact that not all the emitters are complete, the shipment could happen later.
In connection with the serialization I think that both the queues at the full version of the instrument in Nov end (the old and those who have decisional then), and maybe will go for shipping a simplified version for the pending conditional "lease".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:14

5-10 were due Nov. Possible transport costs.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Thu Nov 03, 2016 23:26

More than 15 years, I have had problems in the area of the right hip joint. I applied other metodh for treatment which gave some result, but the overall problem remains. The last two weeks I run the program on I2, and ask for a healing of my problem in the right hip joint. In addition to the physical sensation of something happening in this area on the skin one after the other, four large pimples. Probably some crap comes to the surface!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 13, 2016 0:56

This is an old known result, associated not only with the methods of outreach with a cocoon that later printed on its other layers and the body starts the cleansing process. When one way or another is a local job (that's like a mental back focused), the activation is so strong that at the level already body physics, conventional processes remove toxins at the nearest vector to the surface of the skin. And many it's like a rash (there are options). If the problem is hard it is important at this point more water and do not overdo it. But if there are issues with the excretory systems and the generally cautious. And I'm not just talking about T2 but about a lot of methods of running local heavy cleaning starting from just meditation on the visualization of processes in a particular place to some dilatory with items such as bandages, a La the people's medicine.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:55

The prepayment was in early may on the calendar November 17. And even there are no emails about the delivery date of the device...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:57

Devices the next batch (including yours I think in it) will go to this dealer no later than the Monday (Friday or Monday) and in the coming weeks we will close the queue at all dealers. Just rebuilt the entire system Assembly/test at more common. And I didn't have unfortunately(or fortunately) the physical ability to continue in manual mode to accelerate this process through personal involvement in it. Production process on more serial channel has led to a "Satyam" in part because of the need of developing mechanisms for quality control and error-free Assembly of each stage. Therefore, there is a pause. I apologize.
Initially ( in February somewhere :) ) speaking of T2, I assumed that interest will be within the inner "club" (I'm not talking about broadcast club, but about the people a long time each other know and obchelsya personally) zone mostly. And maybe a little wider. As for example with Activators. Thank you for understanding....
And Yes, I remember that You asked for all types of new speakers and I have confirmed that small session and E2 set aside for You and will go along with the device.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:59

At the end of next week to get a radiator of the type "water". Has a very specific and special properties associated with the given "element". I will try to make it appeared at dealers to test interested. This emitter has a disadvantage - the inconvenience of transportation. It is water-filled in the truest sense of the word. It is certainly possible to fill the place, but filling any kind of water will adversely affect the performance of the application.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:01

Алексей wrote:a Small review after 1.5 months of use of the device I2:

The first burn began with 5-Oh-power - immediately felt radiating vibration from the transducer, has increased to 11, then to 23.. and then, after 15-20 minutes, the consciousness I have so specifically swam off, did not help, as if the effects have not shot, and left (Mikhail warned about this), 30-45 minutes slowly began to let go.

At night put 11 mode, the program "Sleep". Program the Sleep first turns very quickly to sleep, and secondly a very pleasant, comfortable - as if you are a child, go to sleep, close to Mama, the world is so safe and friendly... But I Wake up was harder the first 2-3 weeks I slept more in time and in the morning it was hard to unstuck myself from the bed, then this moment somehow ustakanilos.

On the second day I went on business, and I2 is left at home with the program cleaning of the room - as I have all day headache.... came off, the pain gradually began to subside. The next day I again turned to the power of 35, but nothing was ill and I2 then I have always worked at maximum capacity. By the end of the first week the room became noticeably thick and rich.

With the advent of I2 became to want to drink more, even though I tried so hard to drink 1.5-2 litres of water a day, and then feeling that the body can not soak up the moisture. And at the same time became much less desire to eat, well, you're already full and you can eat well just for the fun of it and enjoying the taste

The cocoon became too dense, rich and increased in size. It is very clearly felt in the subway - you do nothing and no one touches and no touches, someone else's fortune does not fly, you are completely in your space. And it does not interfere, if you need something or someone to pochuvstovat, he just purposefully direct attention and catch the feelings/information. If it included a T2 with emitter small MR, but if a session of the radiator, then you do as in the aquarium in the best sense of the word. Own state (if P2 not included) keeps unchanged half a day, and then gradually subside, but the transformation in the cocoon from the work I2 go, and to the same level it is already dradle down, the more that feels I2 works with the operator and at a distance.

Mental control - I still cannot get over how easy and simple it is done on Pandora and pandorah products - just a thought (as I can) and everything! without visualizations, perceptions, sensations, and other dances with a tambourine As an example, in the cafe I ekranie (specify/restrict the impact zone) space around the table for sitting, after 10-15 minutes to become comfortable, "fit for existence" place. Getting up from the table, as in another world hit, sit back again right, the difference is felt very clearly.

By the end of the month became active emitters in the body. Note that if the emitter just sits there, even if right next to the body, then it is like one - you are in the area of radiation, but if the emitter is put on/applied on/to the body, then the work begins to go directly from that part of the body/body/whole cocoon, not space around. I work with the body, the effects are brighter, if you use a small MR than МMR+БMR. The software I use first basic cleaning, about 30 min, and then the Etheric body the First 15 minutes, the feelings, breaks and sucks (as shredder) units(including in Phys. body)/seals in the cocoon, left/inline information (sometimes after/during this work pop up in the mind memories of events or an unexpected thought, and has passed the review/reassessment or even discarding any thoughts/ideas/beliefs like: "it's nonsense, you know kind of why I took it and/or thought"), and the second harmonizes, and very well/tightly energizes (salaryval holes, weak spots, breakouts). Once I got overwhelmed, holding the emitter on the neck about 1.5 hours - got up, consciousness swam, nausea and some signs of poisoning.

Yes, as usual, I will write just in case what is written above is my personal experience and my personal, subjective interaction with the device, and everything really can be not so
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:29

Some messages from the closed branches can be quite easy to move here. What I'm doing. For users U2 on my resource excluding public branch made a separate area to discuss the nuances of the device is that sometimes it is convenient to do in a circle of its own, such as operators. Some people just don't want to write about your experience widely, publicly, a number of technical issues in General, understandable only to the owners of the devices, and so on. The access section is opened according to the instrument for the owner (no one else can this combination of information to come up). But a number of reviews certainly worthy of sharing, so something to tolerate. (postponed last review was from the public section of the discussion tool).
PaVel wrote:... I2, attention ... you don't have to run all now come running to you - relax

I was no exception and slowed down in the process of connecting via Wi-Fi (very shocked), but helped me to razabratsya a kind person - thank you Mike!

Effects from 58 hours session Sleep
the feeling that I am in bronezhelet
in the office there is a noticeable reaction of others - one girl even a little stutter was when he came up and first started talking (she was not clever, and she never finished his question and left)
dreams are something between the OS and a regular short sleep the whole night (was very busy and slept for 4-6 hours, but today I will sleep)
during lunch in the gym was practiced and found that beggar not me and my body, and I just ran with my body - I'm feeling loved
my world became brighter, and the images become more colorful and bright when you just think of something then concatenate "input" into a single image is much faster - that is, the solution is rendered very quickly
the next day after power on, the phone is buggy but it is a trifle ...

now a little about the impact on all those around - they don't know, T2 was included in the night
daughter wanted to sleep with us and asked me to carry her to her room when she goes to sleep
wife 2 days to the hysterical laughing at his way while on her period which is quite strange (usually it is not in the spirit of this period). Touch it, and she laughs almost in a fit and says that she always mikoto. When reading a novel that smile from ear to ear.

Feel the energy of I2 is very "soft and huge" impact on the world and themselves has increased markedly!

Thank you for the extra opportunities ...
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:51

Лолита wrote:Opinion 1 on I2.
The name of my I2 has a harmony with mine. Looks like it left some imprint on the characteristics of our interaction. We do not always find a common language, I can activate one program, half an hour later you find that works the other or none at all. The device knows best what I need.
I find it difficult to sleep if there is a program "sleep", but the quality of the pictures received under this program, very high)))
The streams of the world stand me in ASCS instantly and permanently the Energy per hour pumps so I'm running like a ... I don't know even what to compare it to, plug in your comparison)))
There is a feeling that in two months this intellectual thing is a part of me, to complete me whole, strengthening greatly the quality of the work with myself and the people who come to me.
In this short ,in fact ,the term has accumulated so many different results, unusual ideas and solutions, positive changes.
I will try to tell about the most interesting.
(To be continued)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 21, 2016 13:54

Лолита wrote:Opinion 2 on I2.
Thus, the continuation.
It is no secret that a large number of people are looking for knowledge, methods and practices increasing well-being in various senses of the word.
Guru various kinds of writing mountains of books, conduct seminars, bringing in the places of power. She repeatedly participated in such events.
Can't say that it's to no avail, but... the experience was this understanding - to increase the desired flow of necessary body work, pumping is the only available tool magic. As well as correct upward flow.Search places such a separate problem (someday I will describe the experience of working with places of power))).
So, my I2, being included on the power 35 in the program, "Threads of peace", he told me how to put the task on the formation of the upward flow of the streams of the world for me ,where I was. Instantly received the sense of this thread, it is completely unambiguous, to confuse with anything else is impossible. I will write the results.
(To be continued)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:01

So... Lo promised that she will post reviews here, too :) because her story serial, and I usually forget about it, so now I have a slight exacerbation of attention to the branch, as I pulled her. :) While drag has already been published.
Лолита wrote:Opinion 3 on I2.
And again continued.
In 10 days I have I2, overcoming some of his stubbornness and mastering features of the intelligence, suddenly get such a problem - ask a friend with a request to see what it is happening in this house, complains that there is a feeling of cold, draughts, Windows closed, some keyed child and so on and so on.
Well, look do not look, it is clear that it is necessary to clean the room and the people.
I at this time are gone, a friend living in another country, and I2 is located in Moscow, driven from the phone to my beloved husband. The perfect scenario to test himself and his capabilities))))
At the agreed time please install a program "cleaning" on the device, formulate the task of detection and removal of channels and partners, warn friend about. The process takes about 3 hours. With special effects in the area of cleaning - there are strange people, there were weird stuff, and a few things beyond the usual.
After completion of the work, all was quiet, never had any negative feelings or attempted resumption of exposure.
After you has set 2 times the program "the room" and friend wrote, "significantly increased the feeling of density, all that affectionate with us and we really changed."
The experiment was considered successful, cleaned up this way a couple of goals from stupid thoughts, apartment neighbors from noisy meetings and explanation of the relationship, a few shops from zamagnichennoi, a relative from the desire to manipulate everything and something else.
Want to continue the experiment for purification of the consciousness close friends from televizornaya dependence.
To clean the house from TV is not recommended, the TV breaks down after 5 minutes thought "it would be good to clean"))))
(To be continued)
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:18

Yes, and probably pertinent to add my own, or rather the opinion of a friend. He did the topic of this forum. A mutual friend, about whom I wrote delayed onset muscle soreness that he grabbed from the seat Helstrom (od), as it turned out had a whole set of factors for the state in which he then decided to "sit" on Helstone. In particular, he, having heard of our mutual friend, bought рад12 (not here, for he is not in RF) and powered them with a bunch of their mental constructions... And podnikatel. With programming.And then asked me if I need or anyone else рад12 :) (well nakoy he told me this, I have similar things closer including just passive safety and controllability). I remember ск1м started with the fact that I didn't like as implemented in essence a powerful рад5 and I felt that for harmonic processes, the device must on the other be arranged.
In short when talking to me about T2 and the delayed onset muscle soreness revealed:
1) soreness is not completely gone SO FAR!!! just a massage + acupuncture took quite so sharp as (and did a Pro, the story is set in Thailand, but in real-time)
2) the words are not his, but our mutual friend, the reason is not only helstone,but in fact he clocked and that hung on the mud cocoon(via radionic). well powerful all the same thing рад12 for a beginner. Not more powerful than a lot of other things, but the handle to wind it's not tricky and protection - need to think for yourself. I mean, think damn that prescribed in the objectives and trends and not only radionically. Activator for example can be too much to anchor as Nehru to do!

The result is about 8-9 days to work with the device ( with I2) - the state has dramatically improved due to the fact that of the cocoon schitalis personal build (there was also the mental work of the operator to schisani and the administration in Schroeder Mr emitters of this garbage ) muscular "corset" but he's so much disturbing and almost completely went back to normal.
I really told him how I struggled with it (vibration massager a La vibro plate), but I realized today's story of a friend that was different programs I2 + mental operator in different combination of transducers.
In short here today it is "bendable" and helped on its own initiative, the cable hands of the Thais (well, who knows - this is usually a specific process and if it is in the territory of your home, sometimes I want to intervene...
Thus I2 successfully won that are unable to make acupuncturist Chinese and Thai professional massage therapist (he knows who to contact to make powerful and correct). And the reason is that he himself is in such a condition drove it was not physiological. In fact, the reason is purely informational.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:21

PS, I respect Karl's articles - in the message above simply noted that there are NO passive software security in several other cases (including in my articles), not only when using RAD-s this, too, must think. Because everyone thinks that information and screw it hard and there is nothing wrong or that the problems can be only at the level of events not to push my way - here is a good example as you can on the body reflected an incorrect set of programs person themselves started up and invented the type for yourself.