I2

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: I2

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 06, 2016 15:34

Петрос wrote:Michael, do you have any tentative dates when you'll be able to rent I2? I've cleaned some areas of SK at a distance for fun, so have lined up. People reviews from wow to juhuuu!). I can not imagine that I2 will be ).
It is not about the rent but about the installments.
I think no later than the end of February. And on the topic of early is not yet clear, a lot of brakes have a process that is now remotely help when the time is, the rebuilding of the Russian the curious mechanisms - I'm talking about 3D printers that are unique in size (working area of printing), from full-time work somewhere frayed wiring is not properly executed. People in a stupor in the light, but I think tomorrow will finish the restoration :) frankly I wanted to have a go at the manufacturers, then spat - the people doing a good thing and what happens then... they change for the better for the experience, just the industry is born (semi-cheap and affordable 3D not for prototypenbau and for small-scale production).
If I didn't understand the benefits of I2, would have long since bailed on this process, it but loss of time ...
but there is a deep satisfaction from those cases which are... including where relatives gave...
And it's worth fighting for.... Although frankly sure it sucked terribly personal process, I had to be in different stages of their projects, which now, at the end of next year hits. Solely because of what was involved in I2-epic.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue Dec 06, 2016 15:47

I have already signed up. I invite all interested to anchor the Assembly process I2 and adjustment of serial production of "...the most auspicious and harmonious manner..." :)

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:35

Михаил_ wrote: If I didn't understand the benefits of I2, would have long since bailed on this process, it but loss of time ...
but there is a deep satisfaction from those cases which are... including where relatives gave...
And it's worth fighting for.... Although frankly sure it sucked terribly personal process, I had to be in different stages of their projects, which now, at the end of next year hits. Solely because of what was involved in I2-epic.

The unit is really useful and about the balance of utility and prices probably has no equal ( that I know of :) ).
We really appreciate the fact that you don't cast this epic.
I hope for you it will pay off in various ways, including in the form of good "karma".

I would like to help, but probably the best would be an effective use of the device and an interesting opinion.

There's another idea for analogues Activator/Solitaire to set a General goal for the harmony processes in Russia and the world, and so the devices involved at least a day to work

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:16

Yes, let's continue about interesting reviews...
Лолита wrote:Opinion 10 on I2.
I wanted to write about important, but I'll write about the sudden yesterday...
Addressed urgently in the morning, a girl of 6 years is at home with a babysitter. The nurse receives the message that she died of her grandmother is 89 years old falls into tears and stupor than a VERY scary baby.
Well, mom's coming home in half an hour, releases the nanny, but realizes that the girl scared and all the usual conversations do not produce results.
Connect U2- "security info" because of the child projected fear of death and incredible power in an hour "basic harmonization". All at low capacities.
By evening, calm, normal mood, sleep, today has reported that everything is in order.
I will work another week at 30 min per program, slightly increasing the capacity.
To be continued.
АлексейАлександрович wrote:It's remotely or in the vicinity of the device?
Лолита wrote:Remotely.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 09, 2016 16:09

The emitters E2 large ENDED. Pre-order, delivery time approximately January ( the second half after the holidays, my people have to let go and relax, they are not, I do not work 24/7), or the beginning of February. Will try to make a small batch that was available, including touch offices/dealers.
Similarly, E2 small, left 1 PC.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 20, 2016 13:58

As we reported, we have large batch of defective buck/bust power controllers from the American manufacturer adafruit. Model Verter. In particular installed in predserdnye devices and, in particular, led to the failure of the filling 10+ devices at the testing stage after Assembly.
The good news is that it does not affect previously issued and delivered by the devices not in all, this controller, although he was seen by a number of reasons, very successful and favourable solution. The problem is that it initially produces a high voltage, stable but higher than normal. So where it works, everything is fine and this module is no problem, but the first in many devices there are other modules in this location. Where there were problems with this module, there initially is NOT working and also burnt the main filling device, before collectors realized that "safe" American electronics need to test before full Assembly of the device. In connection with congestion of mail in the new year period and a complete lack of adequate replacement within the desired geography, we believe that NG will be released some more of those devices, which used different hardware (the workpiece is on such Assembly area) , and then the shipment will go closer to the end of January.
This is unexpected, since defective the whole party arrived in the autumn. Even in the Chinese controllers have previously been observed marriage 1pc to a few dozen.
Apologize to the waiting list, likely the queue will start to move further in the last decade of January-beginning of February.

ВалерийН

Post by ВалерийН » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:12

Good afternoon Michael.
I2 is produced?
If so, where can I pay and what is the cost?
As I understand it if you purchased I2, then Y4 is not needed?
Or is it different devices?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:20

T2 is better than V4 in many ways, but that doesn't mean Y4 is not exactly needed if there is I2. They have different specialization.
Apply to store managers.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Tue Jan 17, 2017 14:51

Hi all, someone can present with the device. On me test for two weeks ? I would be grateful, leave a comment.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:30

Those who already have their T2, they use it, get your results, my experience: someone who works with their body, someone who heals a family, someone takes resources to solve their problems, who knows - doing several things at once. We all have interest to get some results.
MM Legend, speaking to you.
Think about why any of them should be interesting to let the resource of I2, especially if they get nothing? Another thing is if the person is already a common interaction.
It is interesting the manufacturer to the testing phase of the product to get some feedback.
Michael made the announcement that he was going to make the connection interface I2 public, as well as to the U2-U3.
On the website of Michael I wrote a review that you can simulate I2 on the map of VIP-Pandora, if you watch the webinar and feel the action of I2.
I.e., I2 is not so available.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 0:17

Легенда wrote:hi All, someone can present with the device. On me test for two weeks ? I would be grateful, leave a comment.
1. I doubt that at least one of having the device for two whole weeks shut down all your processes thereof.
2. Such a test would still not be identical to the direct operation of the instrument, because what is "put test" ? if yourself include some kind of session, I understand why and I wish you (the operator). And if someone includes some sort of session it is, HE UNDERSTANDS (little knowing or not knowing You).
3. For the reason described above, this is only part of the operation of the device (no one will shut down itself, with all its processes) and only the remote without direct components.
So what is "test".
And why?

While we are busy finishing the tails of the queue. And I don't guarantee a rapid supply of new potential customers as well as General applications for I2. T/e acceptance of applications is not officially closed, but really I don't have a special desire except those who are already in the queue, and to whom I in this regard some obligation to someone else to do devices. A lot of my time distracted, and now it is not possible.
If we exceed turns gather, then tests the device every dealer.
Thank you for understanding.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 0:21

ММ wrote:Join the Legend. I also want. For a fee. Write to the PM. :o :)
Such reports shall continue to bear immediately. We do not have a secondary market to enable something to someone for a fee. Observe reasonable considerate towards people. And I think it is clear that those who buys I2 or turn on someone his kindly impulses, or nothing. Or do You think that everything is measured by money? on my forum it was 2 stories minimum to enable someone that is on the urgent situation. Real.
Of course nobody paid.
Just helped each other. I am not against and not welcome at the same time such experiments. Because there are nuances and I'm not sure what is good, when too many devices on one target, but it is an independent decision of forum society.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 0:29

ВалерийН wrote:Good afternoon Michael.
I2 is produced?
If so, where can I pay and what is the cost?
As I understand it if you purchased I2, then Y4 is not needed?
Or is it different devices?
I2 is produced, there is a queue to pay in advance is not necessary. But the exact delivery date is not known. And I'm not very, as it welcomes the growth of the queue. My motivation was that made for himself and a powerful product to bring to the immediate environment with which long ago in this thread. Told. Further motivation is significantly less because the product is complex and despite bringing it to the individual collectors are constantly calling me for the fact.
Please understand correctly.

T/e at the moment can be recorded in line 2 (I2 without discount, 3 emitter, cost 120 if I remember correctly). Pay nothing until instance specifically for You. The period of its emergence from the current date up to several months. The process is slow and has glitches. Now waiting for replacement of defective parts and mail Russia after NG retards and not scraped away the Christmas debris (you know the slogan - "Russian post, all is not lost....") this is true not only of the Russian post. Here, too, the USPS lost parcel worth $500 or stole it from the door, but this is the FIRST time in 8 years... I mean had not pearly and is not lost, and the sender at his own expense all perepela. Well in his native Dominican Republic at the familiar store they have parcels from China reach with a probability of 50% kidding....
Shorter delivery time I2 if make the order now falls at the end of February-March or later. And I think not to close if I write to the queue.

V4 - other. But in General, in the presence of the I2 it really is little need. Moreover, I published a recipe on making homemade last version V4. Very cheap and cheerful and efficient :)

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:58

Michael, tell me, please, "lease" will not be exactly?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:02

Владимирович wrote:Michael, tell me, please, "lease" will not be exactly?
I did not say that. There is a queue and I want it too .... but I'm not sure that there is a desire to play in long-term leasing I2.There will be a limited number I think.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Jan 21, 2017 23:11

Ask Samanta to give me access ( password ) to a private branch And-2 on another site,and access to the website (lost password,restore does not work)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Jan 21, 2017 23:15

Received yesterday And to-2 power above 11 is not put,Michael is so for the first time by default, the program limits the power?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:34

Power is not put when not fully charged battery. With access now understand, received a letter from the office about it, but do not have time. Andrew, this forum is not read.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:31

Расторгуев wrote:Ask Samanta to give me access ( password ) to a private branch And-2 on another site,and access to the website (lost password,restore does not work)
Email with which the account was alive? I had a new password will be sent. Access to the private section of users I2 opened.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:28

Michael my new rastorgyev23@mail.ru besides I have no access.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:55

Sent You an email.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Feb 04, 2017 13:40

The website tried from three different computers to enter,does not open.Tonight someone with a high sessional cable is pulled,no one recognized :) tried in the morning to find the net And-2 it is not,although the device works,it is not clear what mode and in what capacity.What to do about it Michael?)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:18

What ? :) the fact that someone took out the cable ?
I'm in manual mode, dropped You a password on the website. Checked that you couldn't enter twice. In addition to the password, you must correctly specify the username (it is like in your request to change the password). You probably have a cookie dropped or something trying to feed the website the old password or something else. But pull the cable here is not exactly where :) Register a new account, although I'm not sure it will help if the worker and checked the password from the old specially modified for You does not work... what is the problem new to do? Then write Sabando name and number I2, it will open for new account access tab. Just the closed section is not a magic wand, from pulling cables and "missing" networks does not help.

As for the network I2, it is not going away :) itself and "gone" does not happen. Is that a laptop/phone etc, if you have other devices not immediately show it. The controller used for the IoT part of the device there is NO possibility to turn off the network. She is always there. Due to the weak signal may not display in the list of available networks the device from which you are trying to manage.
Just closer to the laptop or phone device place (but not tight). The current mode of operation of the device is obviously THE SAME as it was before.

PS as always, you can return the device if something goes wrong :) there's a line from me and back behind them. But usually you just have to understand. No fuss.
I can not understand where in this area a problem. Yes, many went through a state of "stupor" during the development of I2, literally almost every second. It's probably fine. Don't panic :)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:33

Since the purchase was always at home,showing the network of yesterday waking up the network on your phone is not found on my PC too.The apartment in different places and still did not work.Decided to take him with me and drove to the place that I have long planned to clean And-2, he there once the network is found,and in the theater went after the instrument there is also network found.Next came will finish you up again and lo and behold the network was caught immediately.I think this is due to the fact that it's time to take him out of the house and clean the place that was planned:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:03

Introduced a number of improvements in the construction of the device based on the repair of multiple fixtures that had to either to replace or to repair to their owners in the period November-December. At the end of January on the basis of the work done on the bugs and possible thin places design did an update of the Assembly map with the idea of the new versions have a lower percentage of possible failures. The new devices will go on the waiting list this week and next in the next two weeks I think we will close the queue those who are waiting for full payment.
More in detail described a situation on the forum. The previously used scheme was more successful for the consumer qualities, but independent from us reasons less reliable. Since the end of December (after 23) is a new modification.
Thank you for understanding.