Post by Ольга К » Thu Mar 10, 2016 18:39

On sale there cards sleep Monitoring
Карта Контроль сна

ММ

Re: Map Control sleep

Post by ММ » Thu Mar 10, 2016 23:06

Ольга К wrote:, came card sleep Monitoring

http://www.mindmachine.ru/quantum-magic/pandora.htm
Where is the description of the properties of the map?

Байес

Post by Байес » Sat Mar 12, 2016 16:36

Plus to MM, you can at least a brief summary?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sat Mar 12, 2016 20:01

Detailed description was heresomewhere in the second part of the webinar.
UPD. The exact start time description 00:57:34

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 23:30

Not a detailed description, but in the theme of Dreams in a matchbox - http://www.yaplakal.com/forum6/topic1334728.html

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Mar 14, 2016 22:36

Владимир Ш. wrote:Detailed and thorough description was heresomewhere in the second part of the webinar.
UPD. The exact start time description 00:57:34
Dear, you have the option to download the video on YouTube? The name of this video? I have it hangs for 5 minutes. :(

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Mar 15, 2016 13:48

it freezes because You probably want to view it online.
it may be better to download to your hard drive? the "download" button to the right closer to the middle.
Last edited by Владимир Ш. on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:54, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:13

Brief description: the product is designed to pull the operator from situations when they are trying to manipulate in a dream/implant in the dream any thoughts/ideas/experience.

Some detail is revealed in the movie "Inception".
This card is a "dumb" product with that functionality. Stupid does not mean bad, it means EFFECTIVE.
In other words this is what you need the idea to everyone. Because under the influence of such kind or mass (broadcast on many movies as a collective), or personal, often literally fall ALL.
I made a set of cards for all family members, although most are different broadcast type "cloud" which partially perform the same task, but not only during sleep.
This product was done primarily for themselves and then for sale. In view of the fact that the subject matter of such manipulation is noticeable. The purpose of the product is to prevent the implantation itself. The methods may be different (the awakening/awareness in the dream/other options).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 16, 2016 23:54

Sent a few reviews to Skype, but I have their employment are not saved. In General it is as it should be STUPID but works effectively. Today made myself. Some non-adequate people(and not people) sometimes try to manipulate me in a dream :) it is always noticeable ( the dreams in the order from domestic or other work in the dream, and which way the wind blows - it is clear, but because of boredom I love the theatre :) sometimes you look....).
In General, in the morning noticed that not only did I remember all the stories, but all the key points in them (duration of time) in which he tried to lay the bookmarks (well, see the movie Inception, I think all know).
Satisfied (from modesty do not die :) ).... although I thought that for personal use will need to allocate another set of cards (enhance the effects).
I'm actually fairly impressed with the madness of the brave (I'm talking about climbing when it's not the system trends of the climb on autopilot with their "we have to Get mandatory sleep" - these have long sent gently and correctly, they think that their job is done and don't bother me). For yourself ordered a new installation of the subconscious is a hard reaction to the attempted invasion, not only for themselves (in some relatives). Just to povadno was
So, returning to the Sleep Monitoring - prescribed card to many relatives and feel that it is sufficiently "calmed" the background from the night programming which is then crawled by the day through people's behavior. Although I do not think that relatives, like me, on a conscious level I remember was that it was due, h/e/ the part perfectly on autopilot goes, osoznanno is something to take under personal control (well, sometimes on the neck to give it to someone or something like that).

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:29

Михаил_ wrote: So, returning to the Sleep Monitoring - prescribed card to many relatives and feel that it is sufficiently "calmed" the background from the night programming which is then crawled by the day through people's behavior. Although I do not think that relatives, like me, on a conscious level I remember was that it was due, h/e/ the part perfectly on autopilot goes, osoznanno is something to take under personal control (well, sometimes on the neck to give it to someone or something like that).
Michael, how to do it, to prescribe. Simply register on the mental works for whom? They keep it under my pillow?
Its just know will forget to put. To get anywhere on the mattress to make a pocket what he was laying there all the time

Байес

Post by Байес » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:02

Sorry for the stupid question, but why would someone to program me in a dream? I don't make decisions that affect serious cash flow, or human destiny. Then, it is necessary to possess the technical and knowledge relevant, i.e. it must be love serious people who are from me something very necessary. In Inception there was a lot of money, if I remember correctly. But for the average person what is the meaning of such protection?

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:25

The fact that the whole society is a constant influence and planting different kinds of programs about your behaviour and it does not matter what niche you occupy in society.
The impact of day and night,and if the day though as the person can stand being in a conscious state,at night often, this battle is played,in the sense of a man suffering defeat and cocoon are prescribed the appropriate program on health,mindset, and much more.In this regard, and has developed this map.
To give people a tool to protect.You either Wake up in a sweat and frequent palpitations,or discourage attack during sleep,although waking up can not remember :)

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:34

And about someone who does that can say "System,a Global predictor,the different clans"- call it what you want,but these forces are not interested in the development of mankind, because then it is not possible to manage and vlavstvovat over people.They know about the opportunities that is in the dormant gods :)
Last edited by Фиолет on Sun Apr 17, 2016 18:09, edited 1 time in total.

Байес

Post by Байес » Sun Apr 17, 2016 13:53

Violet,
generally speaking, the term "System" usually means the planetary system of world order: the Universe, the Universe can be called whatever you like, the essence of consciousness of the highest order. And you give it a negative connotation, and even mixed with Kobovskim (funny guys, by the way) global predictor. But your idea is clear - you talk about certain forces, implanted a broadcast of the behavioral program of humanity, the pursuit of certain goals. This is, in fact, part of my question - does it make sense to use map for people, not occupying any important social niches that are not mages, and healers-Pro? Still Michael, I thought, wrote about a specific, private methods to pull the right person in the dream that he did so-and-so. Let's wait what he'll say.

Yes, Pandora is off to the entire broadcast, regardless of sleeping people, or not?
Last edited by Байес on Sun Apr 17, 2016 13:58, edited 1 time in total.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun Apr 17, 2016 13:57

Байес wrote:serious people
Heh heh. People this is the weakest of the races, never play for people. 8)
Egregors are sweeping to suit your needs, all in a row and their will never let you go.

P/S on March 20, he had already written that the card is needed by ALL.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 14:29

Дмитрий Т wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: So, returning to the Sleep Monitoring - prescribed card to many relatives and feel that it is sufficiently "calmed" the background from the night programming which is then crawled by the day through people's behavior. Although I do not think that relatives, like me, on a conscious level I remember was that it was due, h/e/ the part perfectly on autopilot goes, osoznanno is something to take under personal control (well, sometimes on the neck to give it to someone or something like that).
Michael, how to do it, to prescribe. Simply register on the mental works for whom? They keep it under my pillow?
Its just know will forget to put. To get anywhere on the mattress to make a pocket what he was laying there all the time
No, I just "appointed" mental these people are operators and data cards. Technically, I can lie in at least 1000km from them, so the whole family set kept me in one place, I in another.... Although the map under my pillow (under the mattress) will be somewhat stronger effect may be, BUT do not forget that during sleep Winetaste! Space sleep is quite comparable with the physical world, but others, although there are other laws of entropy and density of "matter" and other jokes work differently. So it turns out that the map still works remotely. Just when in bed, she close to the body, which is usually not tolerated (there are known exceptions, I'm not kidding), the resonance will be slightly higher and the efficiency too. But it's not necessary. So I'm nothing anyone has said, just put them cards. Because know (have verified in detail and analysed with specific dreams) that when you can't influence me, I try to do it through relatives, plus a General background (General system dreams).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 14:54

Байес wrote:Violet,
generally speaking, the term "System" usually means the planetary system of world order: the Universe, the Universe can be called whatever you like, the essence of consciousness of the highest order. And you give it a negative connotation, and even mixed with Kobovskim (funny guys, by the way) global predictor. But your idea is clear - you talk about certain forces, implanted a broadcast of the behavioral program of humanity, the pursuit of certain goals. This is, in fact, part of my question - does it make sense to use map for people, not occupying any important social niches that are not mages, and healers-Pro? Still Michael, I thought, wrote about a specific, private methods to pull the right person in the dream that he did so-and-so. Let's wait what he'll say.

Yes, Pandora is off to the entire broadcast, regardless of sleeping people, or not?
First.
The term "System" I understand the parasitic nature (similar names used in different sources "parasite"/"darkness"/"matrix"/"gaming platform" although they are different aspects), this essence is purely different from "the system" rather the device of the world itself with your own consciousness and is connected with the existence of this world. It is an artificial add-on.
Yes, in some magic schools say that it is the highest, because these schools and serve as its maintenance relatively speaking and are part of its energy mechanisms (more explained in topic 9 although it is not certain that it will have to publicly read).
In the same way we can say that the system is the egregore of egregores, and is an artificially created replacement horizontal creative connections that can and are built in Yaroshevskii system on quite different principles. Harmonious.
Harmony what is happening here can be seen with the naked eye :) As the saying goes "as above, so below and Vice versa" :) hihi.
Some detail I described I think in the base post (old) at BJ. System and the World - two completely different things, the System is a parasite planted on his head the world with the poison leading to the concussion. Therefore, the world had not yet thrown off. This cycle is more complex in this respect because the parasite has acquired the physical implants in the bodies of people, about it also wrote.
Second.
Ber-ovtsev I don't like, but they aren't funny guys, by the way, years ago I of their practice was trying to prove something and show the "power" of influence on the human mind, argue that many practices - weak :) Well, I mean if You can an arbitrary person from the crowd off in a random moment of consciousness and set his lips your questions and get answers directly in himself, and then he will not be aware of the fact that "off" straight on continuing the conversation, and it does not require You to major stress, then Yes, they are funny :) I would said still respectfully.... Their pattern GP is very scanty (stripped down), but do not see it as direct stocks except for the fact that it is just a narrow layer describes.
Third.
Sinowestern dreams a reality. It is used here. T/e is worse than the modern channels on the box (how long ago was written by a man by the nickname of "Captain" in its origin - "don't forget to THROW out the TV" :) :) :) :) ), where (channels) million....
And with dreams for the crowd.
Here's an example my neighbour has a dream (and she lived 8 years away from the Federation and very little support ties with Russia, but was born in Moldova in General), in the dream, she returned to Peter and grandmother on the street he praises her "good got back my daughter" and then sleep another 10 stimulations on the great and mighty General patriotism. Well, okay. By the way I don'T think it's bad. For the crowd it's good. Maybe. She by the way is not a practitioner, but an excellent magician in a passive state. Easily practiced OS-s and outs of body just naturally worked. After having children slowed down a bit myself.
Such examples about dreams-podkasty - a lot of them, they can change the script to the personal data of the person and his database of images, t/e/ there may be prescribed not accurate images and templates, such as "favorite place" and so on.
It is useful to filter them .... I would say that if you don't want to get a family through a hard pressure on them (for example) and their life slightly to soften - Yes. Because there are not only about love for the historical Homeland (I'm the most mild example cited).

The map was made primarily for the masses of ordinary people. Because just practice, I hope at least partially in the dream needs to be protected, although the technology described in the same "inception" is still (nested dreams and other tricks).
Even for very strong people with fucking everything.

The joke here is that the dream space, we habitually seem to show an invariant and we do not critically evaluate them difficult to understand some details of the forgery. For example, the characters of friends who actually - not them. But the pull of the situation of sleep on the energy (attention). When energy is drawn something, you can "insert" more serious manipulation, because the object of influence is already weakened and less consciously noted inconsistencies in what is happening.
Often the goal is just to say one or two units to somewhere deposited. It can be repeated 100 or 1000 times and it will start to affect people from the inside. The current level of algorithmization of these units does not require the operator's attention on a continuous basis for such tricks. Most of the "dream" on autopilot.

Thus the General answer to the question card was done for ordinary people in the first place and for practitioners, too, in the first place. T/e/ for all. But for normal relevance, even if (especially) they are around You.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 15:01

Джейсон wrote:
Байес wrote:serious people
Heh heh. People this is the weakest of the races, never play for people. 8)
Egregors are sweeping to suit your needs, all in a row and their will never let you go.

P/S on March 20, he had already written that the card is needed by ALL.
Yes, something like that... because current characteristics of a world slightly different from our usual over the past decades and allow you to get a much bigger sweets through manipulation through sleep. And technology has become a little steeper. The person receives a constant modulating effect on the Java :) (although what the heck is Reality :) ) and if its in a dream to leave for himself - he's there once will see and resuscitated -pizzzzzza! he has a similar impact to and in the dream, even more sophisticated.
All anything, but this really is not very healthy for the psyche and health due to modulation is too strong - too much is important.
Besides the sleep monitoring does not filter everything, so you cannot talk about the complete withdrawal of any information invasion, are filtered out key points (but not all the movie). Over time, while a person I think will develop its own immunity to the "left" films.

Байес

Post by Байес » Sun Apr 17, 2016 15:46

Михаил_ wrote:the term "System" I understand the parasitic nature
Okay, I made an important terminological clarification, the forum will stick with it.
Have not read all your early posts, although fully studied the many branches here, some even several times and continue to reread periodically.
Михаил_ wrote:ber-ovtsev I don't like, but they aren't funny guys, by the way, years ago I of their practice was trying to prove something and show the "power" of influence on the human mind, argue that many practices - weak
To be honest, you have broken me all the templates :) 10 years ago, when he was still alive Petrov, my friend brought to the meeting Kobovtsev (then the party was called the KPC, as it is now, I don't know). I'm interested in and probably about a year were cooked in their subject, talked with them, either online and in real life. But I had no idea that there is a strong practitioner. Adequate guys with whom I was familiar, were mainly engaged in Analytics, I have tried with them, but in the end I lost interest. A bunch of logical inconsistencies when you try to point out that I poked in the face "geocentrical" picture of the world, where in all the world's problems and blame one nation, this picture first caused a smile, and then irritation, and I left. There is a feeling of sectarianism. Well, the term "fun" would have to quote, of course, although some pan-Slavic games and rituals do nothing but laughter is not called. No sense that they have something good for us and part of manipulation, I do not have. Maybe I was far from the top :)

On the main theme - thank you, the answer is clear.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Apr 17, 2016 15:52

Михаил_ wrote:T/e/ for all.
Michael, releasing Pandora, You wrote that this product that makes everything possible. I understand that a more sophisticated control mechanism sleep on it to prescribe at will. And remember, it was a paid program library under it. Maybe it's time to get back to this topic and things like "key of sleep" to implement this way?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 15:56

ЛИА wrote:I HAVE a review for this great card in General, the problem with manipulation in the dream I always had. I didn't realize until last summer, missed the lecture on lucid dreaming, where he spoke about the possibility of attacks during sleep. Then it became clear that what I had thought of some kind of study of their problems, the guys are study. I began to give the European team on defense in a dream, but whether I get a regular Pandora for this case and the remaining tasks are few, whether still something, but this protection was put only if before bedtime to give the command. If you forget, or Wake up at night and just fall asleep for a new one, then immediately Oh-Oh. Moreover, I have identified and learned to recognize typical scenarios, but they became more and more sophisticated.
That day, when I voiced the desire to buy the card, I had a dream. Dreamed of a domestic, office, work, occasionally in the dream was just noise, like on the TV screen and in the dream I had a mirror in which the appearance of interference affected by armed people in black uniforms. If you look without a mirror, they could not be seen. It became clear that the whole dream of some artificially constructed. And I was sort of left the room are...what I saw and understood in itself is good. And with the advent of card I got to sleep. First, I began to sleep, sleep all night, rarely waking up. I used to Wake up because you feel fear, excitement or something unnecessary to me. Second, I began to Wake up myself without alarm and with a pleasant feeling and without the feeling of loss of strength and of weakness . And in General, a card that I feel more secure, and though she intended to sleep, I have it with me all the time drag. I think it is also the day also protects against attempts to manipulate

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 16:05

Some explanations why Pandora is not perfect in its pure form and is why the example above gave the results only daily programming it (we passed the same). As in the case of other means of information of an invasion, nobody uses just the intrusion/change. The person is pushed to do certain actions on their own based on context what is happening in the dream events. Therefore, conventional protection do not work or are not effective enough. After some time a man changes himself, and the point of adaptability "Pandoras" or other protection and the efficiency of slip to decrease, after all, originally Pandora is not intended to inhibit private actions of man, and to catch that the context of the world they manipulated ? well, this always happens..... there's a lot of fine lines.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun Apr 17, 2016 17:52

Михаил_ wrote: Man gets constant modulating effect on the Java :) (although what the heck is Reality :) ) and if its in a dream to leave for himself - he's there once will see and resuscitated -pizzzzzza! he has a similar impact to and in the dream, even more sophisticated.
Well, what if it's not someone's evil intent, and the usual response? Picked up the man of the structures that it and send erotic different countries. Naturally, the structure is not it, of course they got, but you yourself say that for the crowd in a particular area is quite normal. Another thing is that a properly structured defense will allow them to carry out further purification, it is natural incentive decent. And cleaning how much should she take? To resonate it must still.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 18:21

Resonate is necessary, but can be different. Resonance does not imply "fraud" patterns of fraud - tell relatives that in fact they do not, and other entities in their form, explain samoye for childhood the place where a person is comfortable or a sense of security (removes inner control plus puts the "adults" to the rank of decisive what is happening even if they are false. Well, it's "simple" techniques, is difficult.... here are the things it's not just resonances and manipulation.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 18:29

Байес wrote: To be honest, you have broken me all the templates :) 10 years ago, when he was still alive Petrov, my friend brought to the meeting Kobovtsev .....
Years ago, (probably talking about 98-2002 somewhere) I was faced head-on with their practices and they were prying into my Affairs and I was not in that condition now :) However, they had already applied for a replacement described their GP on their own. For example samaritano produced literature which tried to slip and which were radioactive (well, those who know what astral background from books which can be felt e.g. as "poison" they will understand). Then it was about the above mentioned show. I don't know how practice was or is integrated with what lived and lives under the guise of General Cobb, the people seemed to like DotA.ru (open University of gesneriana) they've got hanging from above "on the concept of ..." well, obviously, and they are themselves not separated. For fun I looked now - fonit more gently.
I sometimes listen to videos such as the Plykin because there is an interesting analysis is on a particular layer of the events, the insights I have other like the picture, but the analysis is quite correct on several points.
I mean that's probably getting into the piece of understanding and technology management, they pokazateli years ndtsat before public and internal part has settled in a more stable form. That's the whole joke. Well, someone did something off (sorry) in the sense of practical security violations work with such technologies within the system, especially without understanding that it is an OPEN system and not a closed inward as they think.