Reviews about test broadcasts in 2015.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Feedback about test broadcasts in 2015.

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:00

Владимирович wrote:15-16 January, nothing unusual was felt.
Княжна Инстасса wrote:night didn't want to sleep for like five in the morning. I have a schedule standartny, office-oriented, try to go to bed until midnight, and here's how.
No more special feelings and events are not tracked.
Расторгуев wrote:feel nothing bright, did not notice,it's only the understanding that something is stimulated in energomachine than I generally would not ever (at least in this life) understanding that these areas are lightly earned...And that damn now noticed that there is someone who erased those memories from Saturday (today is Friday)To report the last broadcast wrote that I don't remember anything.This slightly broke.There are some images and words do not add up,in General, the study went unusual that do not fit in the phrase "turned on the stream, and I flooded" all became very thin and unusual.And now...the email was trying to send,and it almost erased.
Андрей ВН wrote:this period of calm, relaxed state. To concentrate on anything not wanted to do. Wednesday was a funny dream of you Michael. In which You have given me a considerable amount, was advised to attend a seminar on LM and asked to see my LM.
саня сан wrote:the Evening appeared high chastotnyi swyc and continued till I was asleep ,everything.
ОлегЧ wrote:After the broadcast, noticed increase in energy on growing until today, inclusive.
Significantly improved vision. A persistent state of mild euphoria.
Another feature of this week - maybe a glitch - were on the periphery of vision to see and feel some movement of something or someone.
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:01

Reports broadcast on January 23-24
ММ wrote:I covered the powerful stream. Super drive, the thrill of life, I want to create.The whole day was dancing like crazy.Just do not understand what kind of stream influence on me TT, or work with ALFAVIT light.
Воффка wrote:Inclusion felt a strong vibration throughout the body. Then a burst of energy, not sleeping hours to 4 nights. What happened next is a dream, too difficult to call. The condition similar to what happens when listening to the Conductor. Dreamed of long-forgotten acquaintances.
Юпики wrote:Everywhere was quiet, nothing was felt. But much sausage periodically to the strong sensations of heaviness in the head and was knocked out in sleep during the day on Friday, somewhere between 16-17h. Lasted a few hours then settled down.
Бисо wrote:this time I didn't feel anything.
vladmoskva wrote:the cat was lying on top of me :) Before lying far from me, in all the past days.
Something attracted him stream :)
Petr99 wrote:the Broadcast did not feel, no I didn't think that could be because I powered a little relaxed in the second half of the week and still not recovered back.
Oleksiy wrote:Saturday lunch specifically start to get sleepy. :) Almost I slept all day.
Sunday in vain.
ПиАр wrote:When enabled, sleepy, lie down for 15 minutes, it was enough to recover. The mood was tense, he didn't want to talk to anybody, if it happened, then even more strained. Realized that it is better to be alone. Focused and relaxed, that helped a little. Later I used it got easier, but a small part of the tension seems to have been preserved during the entire broadcast. The dreams were heavy, woke up with unpleasant feelings.
Патрик wrote:hi Michael, the test stream from 23-24 January missed by me) On all fronts muffled. As always then, for all super)))) Thank you!
Анатолик wrote:Hello! The inclusion of this broadcast physically or emotionally I felt, Saturday and Sunday went smoothly, without any events, calm and quiet. Slept peacefully for the night from Saturday to Sunday and Sunday to Monday I woke up three or four times, didn't dream or don't remember what was.

Thank you for the experience!!!
АльфМ wrote:there was a burst of productivity, I work and work and do all useful things.
It was also inspiring and powerful impulse forward, as if to the impulse of the soul..
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:03

анатали wrote:Good day!the energy felt only 10 hours in the evening,there were several waves.the energy went through the heart chakra and down to the manipura,didn't dream
Hello, Michael! :) This time it seems to be the beginning of the broadcast felt more dreams again were like this...too real for dreams :)..On Sunday, after the broadcast, i.e., after 12.00 PM, the condition was just excellent :)..I note in particular the extraordinary ease of breathing if his head is straight out of the air and is :) and oxygen directly to the lungs is) - not sure how exactly to describe))..
Series of events, at first glance, nothing particularly outstanding, more like a systematic sweep 'tails' on all fronts ))... .
(it would be very interesting "psychic" to look at ourselves to broadcast now))......)
интересующийсябж wrote:-1 - 0. Thursday-Friday – got Activator. Two solid days of ISS. It was a feeling that I'm cheating on all of that falls in my field of action just with this in mind. I had a very relaxed and peaceful state, it was fucking great. Found the lost Pandora without any effort!
1. Saturday – connect slept half the day asleep, overall I'm well rested for Saturday.
2. Sunday – something has changed me so shook up, that is all right but I feel that I lost the feeling of space around me. It is missing the feeling of complete control of the events, what this is all only on the level of feelings.
Любоовь wrote:this week bright reviews did not happen.
Gelios wrote: one hour before the broadcast I want to cry. Here too however. Very surprising, I'm not known for sentimentality and there was not to be sad. But then felt a strong desire to sit down somewhere and rasplatita. People with whom I spoke under the stream to all sorts of revelations being broken.
When you fall asleep sleep is not coming out. Body instead of I have failed in all sorts of thoughts from his head. The idea was a world in which I was immersed.
Night how strange that ached in the center of the chest. The reason I do not know. Not too long, then passed.
Hello, Michael!
This feeling was not, but on the psycho-emotional aspect could not be overlooked, as much shaken family connections. Started Saturday afternoon and ended exactly to the beginning of the broadcast. In the end, I was up all night on edge. The situation is still not resolved, see what happens. But the pressure much.
Last week was different wonderful condition and a very unusual event. Found a effective way within seconds to get rid of the obsessive thoughts (this BJ module I have is not working very well). Internal changes become visible because they take place rapidly and smoothly.
Астероид wrote:Was a violation of (weakening) of the text perception and other events. The next day, slept 13 hours, so deliberately did not notice anything.
<

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jan 30, 2016 0:00

Michael, if you can give a detailed description of the energies from 23 Jan. It was SOMETHING. I literally came to life and rose from the ashes like a Phoenix. :ay In the dream, began to heal people from death. :D az The world began to adjust to me. I do not want to leave this state. Again, I was a 15 year old girl whose sea of desires and forces. It was TURBO mode?

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Sat Feb 13, 2016 0:53

And you can see, I was not removed from the list of test groups ? And then late in the day I sent the report 8му inclusion. I apologize of course.

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Sat Feb 13, 2016 14:33

Anyone can participate in the test broadcasts?

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sun Feb 14, 2016 14:19

Фиолет wrote:And who can participate in the test broadcasts?
Not anyone,on test broadcasts have people recruited.

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Sun Feb 14, 2016 18:28

And the broadcast will be? :oops: The tenth was, but there is faint hope that the experiment is not over... But anyway, Michael, thank you so much! I've never been so much fun-I wonder it was not! :o

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 17, 2016 22:09

I'm taking a break in the test broadcasts on:
1) write a detailed text about what it was before the new year and immediately after and why :)
2) due to the fact that using wychodzenia steam steam busy weekend seminars and I'll be busy with high quality.

in other words, at least 3 weeks. Then we will CONTINUE.
Exclusively apologize for:
1) brakes with a description of the included broadcasts.
2) for not reading personal email on the forums :) well once look back, I do not personal that do not always have time :)
now we are working on super interesting product in addition to the already declared, and it perfectly integrates with everyone, it takes time and not only mine.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Feb 18, 2016 22:55

Михаил_ wrote:I'm taking a break in the test broadcasts on the weekend...through the next couple busy couples weekend workshops
and Saturday 20.02 working day in the Russian Federation (the transfer of the holidays!)

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Mar 02, 2016 17:36

Broadcast on February 20-21, I not only felt I lost time on the broadcasts of the week and a half. Completely. I forgot about the broadcasts. At all. Although the computer and smartphone I've had. Remembered the night of 1 to 2 March.
Went to the site - look - and broadcast at the time and was not.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Wed Mar 02, 2016 21:00

Михаил_ wrote:I'm taking a break in test broadcasts
Just now saw this message, while watching the topic, focus not seen this message...
My adventures 28th of February during the seminar... funny coincidence, and was feeling the lack of translation.

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:46

But not for me buggy that the broadcasts are in full swing, not only on the weekends... :roll: :lol:

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Mar 18, 2016 21:18

Michael_when you plan to resume a test stream? And this weekend will be five times when they were not. Or not yet decided?

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Fri Mar 18, 2016 22:26

Michael_ :aa I also want to take part in the test events. What do I need to do?Thank you! :o

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:52

While I'm too busy to waste time, sorry. Resume, but not now. Would later write.

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:20

Very interested in what was included (by date). Compared with their feelings. :) And about the "resume" - also interesting... :oops:

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:57

Join interested in :)

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Wed May 04, 2016 4:38

Where to read about the stream Sources? It would be good to make a brief description from the connect site broadcasts.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 04, 2016 6:02

In the description it is. It's a setting on energy anomalous zone, where there is healing hydrogen sulfide sources, the very place hundreds of years has been used by mages/shamans and used to this day, his energy is great for recovering the body and the cocoon. Stream creates "effect of presence" there, the impact of this wonderful place on You. I like it very much as the place itself.