Reviews about test broadcasts in 2015.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Reviews about test broadcasts in 2015.

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 19, 2015 18:27

In this topic I will publish responses on availability of them and as time to publish older. Identified the topic from the General theme of the broadcast and separated from the theme test stream (old) because the essence of this, conventionally, the "test" group in another.

Астероид

Re: Feedback about test broadcasts in 2015.

Post by Астероид » Sat Dec 19, 2015 23:53

Weird. Last week, many wrote and asked to be connected to a test stream. Now - silence. Stream Yes or no? I don't want to say in advance, so as not to interfere with this process.

Борис МХ

Post by Борис МХ » Sun Dec 20, 2015 0:08

Stream is :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:19

Астероид wrote:Strange. Last week, many wrote and asked to be connected to a test stream. Now - silence. Stream Yes or no? I don't want to say in advance, so as not to interfere with this process.
it is not clear, why else would you write something ? Are you talking about ? test group is typed, to write (except for reports) do not need anything. Stream involved in its due time (around 20-00 GMT) on the list of participants. What are the issues ? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:14

Reports on the broadcast this past weekend.
Клэр wrote: Good night, Michael.
On the forum I'm Claire. In a test stream did not seem to ask, but just in case decided to write because a few strange days)) Or did You got me involved, or ottonello total or something. Honestly on Sunday and thought that I joined the second group of slots, but then looked around the room that she was included on a few days later. In the night from Saturday to Sunday was a little overweight, to sleep I go to bed late, so went with a very heavy head, Dreams also can not be called light the night. Plus and slept a record, almost 2 hours of the day. But it is not very strange, but the following days just manically pull to remove all "impure." Some talismanic amulette artefactele icons books esoteric a stack of notebooks with lectures SHEMA, in General in the bin was delivered on 3-4 healthy bag. And it continues, moreover, I like to physically feel where it hurts and upset. and climb on these shelves disassemble.
brailovsky wrote: Clearly prochustvovat pridefest and the moment when the 'permutations' in the back of the head. Within the next hour and a half all ustakanilos and effects disappeared. Condition awake in the morning, the dreams are not remembered. Nothing more that would be worthy of attention.
Расторгуев wrote: Piperno in 22h felt the heat in the heart chakra to 24h "self-destructed" two roommate with the "mark" we'll find another apartment (relieved) Sunday 14h to feel the decline of the stream.
Галатея wrote: Hello Michael. The stream that was included from 12 to 13 December, was able to feel, although I'm not very sensitive. The main impact felt in the head, it felt like pressure was up. His head was bursting and hurting the neck. The feeling was strange, as if a little drink of alcohol (at times I was shaking). Other effects were observed. Looking forward to the next inclusion.
I Think that the effect was from me until Saturday, live on Thursday, when asked in a group – was a sharp turn on the flu, unexpected and quite impossible at the moment because I have three days spent at home bezvylazno. The condition was exactly influenza, not colds, I still managed to certinomis that have rimantadine drink - strangely, I just decided right now it is one thing to do! then I remembered that about the temperature You wrote , I think - exactly, this is pridefest of inclusion. Yay! I got in! The night symptoms of flu as it was not, but was achingly! Not much, but noticeable. I's been a while, plus a couple places lit up that about yourself, too, haven't been recalled. Dreams are not remembered – something intense with a slight touch of the unusual (for my dreams)).Not immediately recorded, and then the details or the plot can not remember, only "finish")) ..

Your Saturday message I saw already in a state of hibernation when I had myself almost to drag one of the necessary case to another. Plus some sudden state transitions and physical and psychological, out of the blue wham! A sharp drop in sentiment and the state of physical fatigue, for example.. However, will return to the normal state is more or less amenable to)..even different manifestations of physical discomforts for no apparent reason,e.g., woke up, gathered, had Breakfast – low motion, low tension! And suddenly, for no reason at all.. - legs buzzing like after a long day on your feet. Or just lay on the feet as the stove warmed up, how to sleep, without a contrast shower and ice water to stay awake! Or Vice versa, the legs are like icicles (though it is not strained) :) Or find myself wishing (just a request from the body)) to get to splits ))No matter where I go, sitting, standing))... so during the day, from time to time try on – if not to sit , even portageville)))... probably, it's from slagging so sausage!Then something fixated, some drunk kids came..in General, the mood was easily reconstructed by the subject that switched From a charm..that's all it is, well...Another Friday and Sunday evening unexpectedly-unexpectedly managed to "capture" interesting coaching (tolerance which has yet figured out how came?.. and I haven't even really grown..the advance? ..)

And Sidel strange was, not even pick up the definition.. unexpected Turns..Some things don't have time to think about how information is here, on a silver platter!.... this still need to be done)) to... More aftereffects to see themselves doing terribly confusing..))

Glad to participate, thank You tremendously! Shook! (and that I completely effects ceased to feel(..of all!.) I hope that she will never refuse to test God with them, with the overloads :)) it's better than a swamp..
Аиша wrote: Wrote first impressions, which were mainly related to physics and sensations. But now I decided to add-ons so it will be interesting.In the evening me "flowed" money))) they were running in different ways: some debt back, who suddenly remembered about the financial arrangements, Monday morning was inexplicable situation: the taxi driver was stuck in the neighbor's yard and arrived very late, was taken to the place without taking money, in the afternoon the conductor of the bus are intentionally not made me money for the fare, the evening announced the salary, pleasantly surprised. To this day there are situations with the permission of monetary problems, do not bother. Everything revolves around, and I'm the observer, healthy pofigizm))). One will communicate, find the solution with the material side. As if I press the magic button.
Терве wrote: Around 8 PM the rain came. Before that, from about 18.30-19.00 – I was arguing with a friend a young man. This time I went without my usual fear, but without excessive "attacks" from my side, soft, strong, but feminine, somehow through the heart I've missed, think it turned out pretty good and in General beautiful, if that word can be applied to fighting. (However, I still think that there is still some role was played by new-to-me stream Trust and Surrender, still I'm trying not to put pressure, if it is to pay attention, I can different style of action to choose.) Then a walk with the dog. When he returned, was full of some kind of enthusiasm, wanted to do the cleaning of the apartment, it seemed that all things on the shoulder (and I am a long time could not begin to do). But, unfortunately, did not have time to start, around 21.30-22.00 closest to me was heart ache. Was not enough air and to ache on the exhale. Went to bed. Just to be safe, I live abroad and I'm afraid to mess with the doctors. Cardiac drugs in the house no accepted noshpu. Then checked the pressure, top was around 170, it's a lot – took the cure. I sometimes it rises for some reason. Slept almost until morning. In the morning got up for work in 5 hours of vigorous, only a few felt the left side below the ribs at mealtime. Worked 2 hours on physical work. At about 12.00 Moscow time, felt drowsiness, fatigue. Whether the stream is disconnected, or not enough sleep, whether at this time usually there is a desire to sleep. And then ceased to have time to do everything planned. Now I'm worn out.

The dog very quickly he developed a tumor under her eye, most likely flux from the tooth. The tumor was quite small, and today inflated like a balloon. And the vet dislocated her leg, trying to keep. Now she can't walk. My afternoon began depressed and disgusted. Maybe from lack of feeding me energy and I'm tired to build a relationship with a young man.

Uncommon seen a man that thick bundles put the money into the ATM on the street for 20 minutes.I would like to add your opinion about the test broadcast. Yesterday, ie on Monday, I started deep on the brakes, I moved as in a dream, with sleep and not particularly wanted, it was just a feeling that occurs if you do not sleep a day or more. I think nothing, answering simple questions with difficulty, constantly asking questions, could not carry on a conversation, think hard, say narrow-minded things and banality, an elementary interaction performed slowly and with difficulty, people even noticed. Only pressure seems to be normal (I did not measure it, feels like), usually after a sleepless night it jumps. Was very forgetful, could not concentrate. At some point, even started to stumble and hurt the feet from relaxation (I need to constantly monitor and tighten the foot after a spinal injury). Feminine energy is also not felt and was not able to use them, because any attempt something consciously to do with his head brought pain and inhibition, while working with them I really like.

Interestingly, it was a stream...
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:19

Бисо wrote: 21, 21:05 hours Moscow time I felt the overload in my head, which by my standards is quite tolerable. This overload did not last more than an hour - hour and a half. There were sensations throughout the body. I felt the energy and moving it back and forth. Was and light vibrations in the body. I slept absolutely fine.
ММ wrote: Segodnya 14 dekabryav 10-00 otchetlivo oshutila translaziyu. Telo stalo moshno vibrirovat. After 16-00 translaziya ischezla. I vse.
Любоовь wrote: This time felt the connection and disconnection just like clockwork

Basic - covered state of peace - even more detachment from the events in this reality

After disabling wildly headache - until the nausea and vomiting in the evening. Had to take pictures of their bracelets with. Well, force rest)) in the morning as a cucumber.

Still don't know what exactly to include recently added colored dreams and Gratitude MN and WOH)), But certainly an anomaly: three days to withdraw vivid dreams about men from my this life, two significant and one little familiar a friend's husband - about his dream was from 12 to 13, and there was a flying inflatable sofa))) I have long dream was trying the flight principle of understanding. Each series is for a specific person))

Another daughter, on SUNDAY said that he had learned to travel, closing of the eyes - reported that the sea had been all still feel it, and the water and smells. She separately much, this theme is not loaded, but the process itself is slowly...

Well, until the pile, about safety. Friday morning daughter probiralis to school, whining that he didn't know how late to explain - well, I told her and blurted out: say that the blood from the nose (it occasionally happens), came back two minutes later from the road up wool - blood from a nose went, well, slightly. Will be careful, although her lesson well clear - it is a horror to herself mumbling under his breath.
Розочка wrote: Special feelings are not noticed. Yesterday the whole day was internal discord because of one situation. Around 21:00 felt the filling warmth of his knees and above. Night, in sleep as usual. Sunday, around lunchtime internal commotion calmed down, some comfort came.
Thank you.
анатали wrote: Report on Saturday's broadcast from 12 to 13 December

Stream to me, it was soft,I did not feel any inclusions.no off her

But the dream was interesting,I must say that the dreams I do not dream,or rather I don't remember,but it was videos so clearly

And yet we must be clear:now I'm 54 years old,and I never drive the car-I have a fear of the steering wheel.when I was 15,I really wanted to learn to drive,you guys put me on a scooter "Tourist",

It started,and how to off did not show and I went. on reaching the traffic lights changed to red and I that would not get under the car sent the scooter into a pole,of course we fell and this gram on me,and it was heavy.I have a closed fracture of the leg,the bones are fused,but behind the wheel,I never sat down.although my husband is a professional driver and his dream was to teach me how to drive

So sleep

Dreamed that I drove by car from Adler to Lazarevka(we're just 16 years he lived in Adler),and in lazarivka I have a classmate(she of course lives in another city) and we sney needs to address the issues of collaborative Commerce.she asks me-how did you get from Adler to Lazarevka without proav everywhere as are the cops and I see that really are police everywhere and then I got scared again and say that Sasha, her husband should call,that he took me back

I think that started in my dream job with my blocks and fears
Воффка wrote: Sunday was in high spirits. Observed distraction, two times left something in the cafe and in the cabin of the supermarket.
More have you noticed anything unusual.
Дмитрий Т wrote: Feelings:
1) a few days before the inclusion and stronger after the inclusion of the evening felt a strong pulsation in the whole face.
Insignificant thing: took a bath in ASD, perhaps this is the reason

2) What exactly is associated with a stream that fell asleep where already at 9 o'clock, hoy family were still awake and I never sleep as I didn't want to sleep
Insignificant thing: this afternoon was really tired eh, but not as much so to sleep.

3) Woke up refreshed, and felt that saw intense dreams (that I'm not used to), but remember they could not

4) after turning off felt so light and relieved.
Came and did not leave a thought that this stream acts as a CLEANING. and that she is not the source of this lightness and flight, and are my current broadcast, and this test she cleared and so has strengthened their
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:25

Лана wrote: During switching there was a nagging pain in the heart, five minutes later, the pain disappeared. Nothing more is felt. But there discomfort in the head, the state reminded the overload from an frm, but in the form of light. Also felt the pleasant tremors in the solar plexus. Lay down on the couch, which suddenly turned into a vibro, to vibrate back, so I lay blissed out. Today there was some heaviness in the head, slightly pressed on the eyelids. Strong feelings emerged after off, I suddenly became drunk, where an hour was in this state.
Княжна Инстасса wrote: No special sensations was not. In fact, I'd be surprised if it was, as the sensitivity I have simply no, despite the varying energy practices of the past. I suspect even some kind of block, not just low sensitivity.
Track can mood/physical sensations/events.
For example, after switching on, no sleep, fell asleep around three night, woke up before noon. Weekend for me in General, small, try to sleep as much as possible, weekdays and 8-9 hours for the rash to me is not enough, always feel sleepy and tired.
Dreams are not remembered.
Woke up with a runny nose, cough, and such feeling in the muscles, like before there were any physical exertion, although nothing. During the day it's all over.
The event also nothing special, but I thought dostateczn curious fact that despite the output, and the endless crowds in the Mall outside of town where I also went, taxis there and back came up very quickly, stayed right in front of me, so I got the best seat and ticket office as well got free.
It's the little things, but all these crowds-the queue to spend a huge amount of time and the appropriate mood, so today's me easily pleased. Even if it's just a coincidence.
Thank you!
АльфМ wrote: Opinion - on Saturday evening felt the enthusiasm.
Feel since yesterday as I have clamped the blocks in the region of the kidneys, is crushed by fear??
Slept great, woke up the next morning well.
Morning climbs the negative feelings, memories. I began to ask myself the questions, "what I thought of these problems?".
Asked Pandora to work through these blocks.
Oleksiy wrote: This time I felt nothing, did not notice. But both days was very irritable, to the chagrin of my loved ones.
Астероид wrote: Almost didn't notice that can track
A couple of points.
I was up late. Although the plan was to go to bed at 10-11 because of fatigue, but
instead, not fall asleep until the morning. Did not want to.
And memorable dream not seen - but I have dreams very rarely. Maybe I
dreamed myself from the side. But I can't say for sure.
The rest, as written above, no other changes were noticed.
АндрейВН wrote: On the last broadcast, no sensations no events without change. The usual reaction to all broadcast.
Анатолик wrote: The on-time MSK 20ч00м, local 00ч00м (+4h), then specify only the local.

23.45 Felt seal on the top of the head and a slight movement of the hair.

00.01 Lay quietly on the couch, feel the body becomes heavy and as if preminitions to the couch. Thereupon
his head was slightly spinning and he bought like three minutes sharply inhaled and exhaled air.

01.30 went to Sleep quietly, dreams do not remember, though left with the impression that something dreamed of.

11.30 Noted a clear state of inner relaxation. Will give a few analogies of this condition, although no
of them not 100% perfect, but overall there's something:
a) the Feeling that had just woke up and the body is still relaxed, although consciousness is fully awake and clear.
b) Feeling as after long and severe illness, when the body has recovered, but not yet.
C) If took a calming and relaxing tool (I could be wrong, as experience receiving none,
just a thought)
A great chill weekend! In this state do not want to think about the bad, don't want to sort things out.
Calmness, only calmness.

13.00 Arrived to the mother with the father (live in her home) to help them to clean the snow in the yard (the snow we have a Siberian).
I thought I would throw snow slowly and relaxed, but to my surprise, the body was quite efficient,
calmly and confidently clean off and change. After the snow, when the body is moved away from the tension, I felt like I was covered with soft and delicate blanket.

Thank you!!!
Gelios wrote: The day before include went to visit in friend in a new apartment another friend. So strange and very lively conversation on the topic of psychology in the style of coaching was held with the General sense that all our decisions are the best possible at the time of their adoption, and errors can not be. One of the actors took a marker and on the Board that hung in the apartment was another scheme of the conversation to draw.
When he returned back, he saw an ambulance next to a very quiet cafe with catering. On the question of what happened, Doc. the answer is that there is some fool looking for adventure and opportunities to face. It is strange why the ambulance arrived, they did not taken. Usually the police called in such cases or protection. And my friend after a couple of minutes with true admiration gave the phrase "what a beautiful ketchup !", what distracted the clerk, she thought that like her a compliment, not ketchup, and I myself thought so until he finished. He blurted out something he noticed when I told him that in a few minutes. But I wrote it off that I just need to shuffle a homemade-ALFAVIT. Maybe pridefest broadcast had an attitude, as I write this.
Moreover, in that day, a lot of people with me tried to talk about relationship m/f obstavlennyh issues. I don't know why the others pulled.

3 hours before the broadcast, I began to feel sleepy, although I usually just waking up as it should after 6 PM (at that time, local time was 20.00). Not that that is hard to sleep like, but rather sharp and strong relaxation. To which the body responded with desire to be stretched out on the chair. 45 minutes before the cleaning of the intestine. (like there's a joke about laxatives with sleeping pills, but this effect was only an hour and a half was).
Then do one technique externally oriented on work with psychological blocks. The body was incredibly relaxed, it's not that "cotton was", it is like a dense fog was and air merged. This high quality total relaxation. This is actually a good effect. And when lying on the back in a cool room panzica relaxed and it was warm, it usually freezes. Also think good effect.
The inclusion of the chill passed. I became cheerful and cheerful. Although the local time was 23 hours.
Night went to 3, but that's fine with me. Actually, I wanted 11 hours with someone to communicate, somewhere to go, so it's noisy and fun. But just this possibility was not. Before bed sat in the dark and feasted eyes on the sky, it was awesome. Fell asleep immediately, dreams fiction. Woke up at 10, slept well. But I am excitement to talk with someone. As the night talking with those who fall under the hand of the friends in social networks, well, at least something. And generally on any activity, took a while to get that washed and washed linen.

After graduating from broadcasting after 50 minutes of holding a phone, there is notification of non-private conversations, I became very unhappy: "well, what the hell are they closed ?!", no, they really shouldn't have to manually close. So at the moment they are picked up and closed just themselves in front of me. If I swipe the screen had several times. Heh.

As a result:
1) the state of physical and emotional was great.
2) pulled on activity, communication, sex. But time is not the best for this was for this.
3) before enabling a much relaxed body and mind... gut =)
4) in General, all went smooth. The negative consequences were not.
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:29

ПиАр wrote: Good day, Michael! Saturday all day frost, was a painful condition, the two times I went to bed. In the evening after you turn on the contrary began to fry, the night was pulsing in his temples, his heart beat faster than usual, red eyes.The temperature was not measured, but it seems that she was. Went to bed at 22 and slept for 13 hours when I got up it broke some body parts seem to be problematic. Judging by the left kidney, it makes itself known when certain broadcasts.

The feelings as similar to dehydration after sport, I run away when this happened in football, for about two hours without a break.

Had a lot of dreams every time I woke up and fell asleep. Bright, large-scale, mostly nature: beautiful forest, fortress some. People dream from the past with whom had not seen and did not communicate.

Now feeling comfortable.

Thank you!
Юпики wrote: With fitsystem as always modest - a little pressure on the head at first, everything went very quickly, no more than 5-10 minutes. The rest of the quiet.
Well, time to describe all :) what I will write. For example, on the morning text message off one, uh, contact with whom was scheduled to meet earlier in the week, and fell from his hand and almost completely. Great value it was, but nevertheless. Still asleep, between reality and dream (which is interesting, but somehow not trust everything that fancies it), one man saw not know who it was, but so longed :) Be able to draw, would draw even the face in detail. However, here at the time now remember only the most vivid details of appearance and fuzzy feeling. Think again about the age that lives in another country where I know not. Well, actually, that's all that's naguchi this time )
Владимирович wrote: Hello, Michael.
Short report broadcast on December 12-13.

In 10-15 minutes till 20-00 has osutils a burst of heat to the head and upper torso.
Also felt some pressure in my head. After 20-30 minutes, these sensations are gone. A General state of mild elation was before falling asleep.
The dreams were kind of chaotic and jerky. Nothing memorable, but just remember that was...
In the morning as usual. After disconnection, at approximately 13 h, sharp extraordinary bowel movements. :) It is connected or not with the stream I don't know... :)
Галкина wrote: Power broadcast felt. The whole evening was a burst of energy. At this time, was visiting. And did not even notice how time flew, though usually tires me a long time to be among a large number of strangers. After returning home to sleep, only able to 2 o'clock in the morning. Dreams were no, which is new for me, usually I see a lot of vivid dreams per night. Abnormal has become extremely increased appetite at night. Especially considering that he returned from the hotel. And strongly pulled in the meat, which now categorically do not eat. In the morning, almost exactly 12 hours in Moscow sharply jumped pressure, started a very strong heartbeat and consciousness swam. He lay with his eyes closed and after 15 minutes everything returned to normal as suddenly as it had begun. Now.
Патрик wrote: Saturday 12декабря 2015

later 20 00 felt a change in perception ( bulb included brighter as if) the Connection was very soft as it is ,I didn't notice !

22 00 Anomalies no no. condition pleasant, but quite ordinary. Feel the type of heat but not too hot)Well, we are working with a clear brain, but it usually is .

23.30 Went to bed, the status of the standard ,anomalies were found! The mood is excellent !Fell asleep instantly!(Which is the norm)

Sunday 13 December 2015

Woke up later than usual around 10 00

The dreams were quite dynamic (woke up at night said it's nothing abnormal

After waking up, listened to the conductor And Patrushev

11.30 Started its usual practice Qi Gong

Was about 1 hour as always

At the time of writing the report 14.00 all standard
Felt for 50 min. before the official(Produced by mental reference?) as a short time-a chill-a feeling in the chest-head(Excited something in the past-the cocoon?)
Further, the "sauce" baths, billiard, tennis, karaoke, taxiing on the road to town didn't feel anything.
Went to bed late - woke up early is I have usually.
Dreams do not remember too often.
In the morning "on the screen" it showed a tail "the movie" - um "turns the" old graphic implants - also sometimes.
...to be continued... :)<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:41

Лолита wrote: Report broadcast on December 12-13.
She became my nightmare - 12 evening had the feeling of a lump in the throat,
I'm not aware of trying to overcome eating food and tea in some
not acceptable quantities.
at night, the feeling of a lump became harder and I realized why so much tea is drunk.
In the morning the lump had me coughing for a long time, but this feeling is still present.
Now I'm working on it with the designer ties.
It's obvious to me that something got on physics and need to get rid of it.
Feel
I usually work weekends with grandmother and hassle is a lot different
But Saturday night was very harmonious and Sunday morning too
But always had the feeling that you need to stop and think about something very important
but the idea that we should think to adopt to feel was elusive and remained a strange feeling of negativesense.
From this we conclude that the study was on several plans.
And we need to continue working.
It is understood some issues to work with promising projects.
With videlco the evening was not very superimposed extraneous pictures.
After the shutdown came a slight deceleration and joined the unwillingness to move and it is very uncomfortable))))
Thank you
Plug it again)))
Boris_MX wrote: Michael, good evening!
I apologize for the late report, the hands have only now got to write.
Currently connected broadcast FRM, Children's comfort, Confidence, Bracelet of life 2.2, True form, the Male principle (dir.1,2,3,7)
and Bracelet of life 2.2, Elven, Internal heat in stereo (1)
The day before, Friday had the strongest emotional distress associated with a loved one, I had a huge fight, until the rupture of relations. No matter how silly it sounds for some insignificant reason, in fact, out of the blue. Much backfired it all on physics, for two days the condition was close to "not die", "barely a soul in the body", etc.
It is therefore difficult to say whether some manifestations directly test the inclusion, or just a coincidence. Definitely I can only say that there were no signs of a quarrel, and its cause, before it was wonderful, and noticeably better physically after his off after 12.00 PM Sunday.
Today, Monday, a little more physically "storm", now, to night, more or less stabilized.
PS. The quarrel was brought to naught the joint effort, she, by the way, is also broadcast connected (Bracelet of life 2.2, Baby calming, Integration with a new, FRM, all in 1, 2, 3, 4 stereo mode :)
The most amazing thing about this excess - mega manifested aggressiveness, until the rage from both sides. Nothing similar was observed a long time ago, it was believed that this, in principle, impossible.
<

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:11

Michael, and you can ask, which in fact included the us last weekend ? :)

Борис МХ

Post by Борис МХ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:32

Gelios wrote:Michael, can I ask what actually included then us last weekend ? :)
And these too :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 15:18

last weekend included a stream that you can count indirectly but quite strongly associated with the I2 device (can you say weak its virtual equivalent) and it is the same - stream, tearing parasitic communication/foreign (not peculiar cocoon) education (or their sources).
Conditional name translation is a transformation of energy.
The trick of translation is that it for most to turn counter - too powerful effects possible, it should be included just for the night/day/maybe a couple.
Effects of prolonged and occurred AFTER the broadcast in this case also the NORM. because it triggers certain processes of cleaning (or cleaning conditionally), which continue after disconnection and after they reach a certain level, they pass in quality to be noticeable.
Perhaps this is one of the most fun developments.
I plan to include it in the relationship Designer VIP and continue to work on learning the actual material of the analog-I2.
Attunement with the stream according to the description/forum was quite possible (and that affected the emergence of opinion Claire), and the principle of work as always - to help the subconscious to run certain algorithms and methods for self-cleaning of the cocoon. The type of trainer tutorial :)

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:39

Strange...on 12 and 13 December and after that nothing, and maybe jumped to conclusions, but this week a very interesting effect is observed in the event the plan from the transmission 19 and 20 December. details will be in the report as still posteffect. Looks like a "stream of benefits" :shock: . At the level of physics - "comfort"

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 14:02

well, there is nothing strange there :) this is just one of the ideas why I conventionally, the "test" broadcast organized - we are all very different and things happen at all different.... here in the stream of the first stage I remember I was in flight and launched one unusual stream to the group in a weak version (in view of technical possibilities, more opportunities :) ), and the next day received from one personally familiar to the participant of the test group on Skype the message "what was that?????" - because he has all the test transcei - without special effects and incidents took place, and this despite the fact that the "portions" were such things as broadcast "ruler" is off the thing... and then such a weak stream, but suddenly it was pulled... and she's everything you'd want in specific.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 14:06

This man long and long enjoyed the broadcasts, different effects of long-term from them gets just bright shocks on the sensations at the level of "particular day" - is not getting usually.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:19

Reports broadcast on December 19-20:
ОлегЧ wrote:Itself on and off went smoothly, almost not noticeable. On the duration of broadcasts was observed, comfort and tranquility. At this time, never went anywhere, was at home.
Immediately after the broadcast began to experience the effects, as follows: periodically began to appear goose bumps from the left temple through the neck to the left shoulder. It lasted from several seconds to several minutes and occurs to this day. On Friday he became right temple
In the event the plan:
Monday 21 January - about 12 hours a day were involved in a chain of events that result in the end of the day was the return of 3 personal debt for a total amount of 127 thousand virtually any. And it is involved, as in the day to deal with these issues (and especially three) are not planned.
Tuesday January 22 - received an offer for cooperation from the person I of this proposal - well, not as expected.
Thursday 24 January - planned to receive the sum of 20 thousand virtually any.
Friday January 25 - the sudden withdrawal of the amount of 100 thousand virtually any...really like the sky fell.

Please excuse that I write here a lot of numbers, but I have to do it, because the concept of "take the debt" and "got money" always more clearly defined if there is numbers.
Андрей ВН wrote:In this period, two vivid dream:
1. Meeting with are high school classmates
2. Return ugnano my machine.
All week sleepy state, and indeed the entire winter, which helps not for long contrast shower and run.
Particularly, nothing unusual happened and not felt. Incl. and OTK. broadcast is not monitored.
Расторгуев wrote:Saturday At 20h went to a bathhouse on the river.Moscow out of the blue could not find her,until he came to one friend and showed it to me (found it about 20ч45м),people who I've met also couldn't say something about this bath. In the bath began drayf and it turned in varying degrees to all participants,I wanted to do healing practices over the female audience from the bath at midnight failed to emerge. Extended to an hour.Sunday woke up two hours later than planned,dreams were not filled.
Read the reviews of some users that after the last test broadcast suffer with teeth. I have here the same case. Monday inflamed gums and pain in the affected and treated teeth. Not strong but like background. But I didn't put that in the report because of the lack of experience in working with translations didn't associate it with the test. Thought it was due to cold weather (we have -25,-30 fourth day already), and work mostly outdoors.
In the night from SAT to Sun was a kind of enthusiasm.
Now the night is also sitting, but this is not.
In the last stream, too, felt a lift and a burst of inspiration.
this time it was two-stage - Saturday was a great state and activity, as was like what gives the PC - there was the usual gap between action and intention. no "gotta do this and that.." etc., I caught myself already in the process of doing what has long been postponed. It lasted until late). Sunday - terrible dormice, a couple of hours some passed in the morning, and I have realized that if you sleep will not lay down to sleep ...One take "quiet time" didn't help, had the day to double down!... Such output I do not remember, how after a severe flu)... and, it seems, had hypertension, pills against it is not remembered, and can be ordered via the pharmacy or on sujok power was not(by next Saturday will have to stock up on pomegranate juice, yogurt, onion, Cayenne pepper!))..This continued all through Monday! Since the beginning of the tests noticed the almost complete lack of need for food. ... Dreams rich, not to say that positive, too concentrated , a lot of people and by the people incomprehensible to some ... I Remember something of type of film viewed on a monitor (even two associated moving image, the monitors and the keyboard was paired, only one big lead, and the second less..) tried to close the file (video) – couldn't find the cross! Why a hurry, trying to find how to close, but when you try to scroll something on the screen –was expanded to right and left, although the "pause" button, for example, react to other buttons, too... in the end remembered the "esc"! I'm not sure what used to be something similar to when focusing in the dream, the picture is not spread to, and focused on the details?.... In the night of Monday one of the dreams was just delusional or something, dark-fantasy, negativny – you see were taken from dog - and pricevalue people . A couple more of these dreams, even a little, or rather to remember and can be send to marvel.
Yes, it was another interesting coincidence - I was going on Sunday in the fleet to go (before falling out), and in the evening read out 900 people were evacuated because of a bomb threat ....Definitely would get if I went ))...
Княжна Инстасса wrote:First thing I want to note, in connection, plus or minus I thoroughly crippled. Almost all the previous week I had spent in okolovrastno condition, and by Saturday evening I was zastarela specifically - I was like a drunk, talked like a drunk, only thinking "what on earth is so bad-that." With the stream does not initially tied, but it was somewhere between 8 and 11 Saturday night.
In General, completely painful condition to this day has not passed, although it's probably just a coincidence.
In two nights, on Sunday and Monday, I couldn't sleep absolutely. And okay the first, but on Monday had to get up at half seven in the morning, so the inability to fall asleep were not happy with that (I need 8-9 hours at least, and got about 5-6). But, oddly enough, of vivacity for the day was enough.
Dreams do not remember anything else also not tracked.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:23

Hello Michael. Review of broadcast from 19 to 20 December. This time the impact was mainly on the emotional sphere, the entire Saturday night crying, there was a strong feeling of negativity. On Sunday, I felt relief, discharge in the emotional sphere but the increased fatigue that persists until now. The headache this time fully, it is not a pleasant feeling.
By the beginning of the test stream was not the best physical condition, perhaps associated with the cleaning, the residual effect from the previous one. Despite this mental state during the period of the broadcast was some kind of "fluffy" ) Social. contacts period especially was not. The dream was unremarkable. After the end of the broadcast until the end of the day on a very short time manifested any unusual sadness different degrees of "grace" for nothing.
Лана wrote:Saturday not caught any feelings. On the second day after 10 hours as if stirred up all his blocks, appeared pain in the hands, then lower back, shoulder girdle, the legs, the nose began to flow.
As it was close to the head. Felt tired, although that's just what the energy of the pearl. Covered yawning to tears. Gradually, everything calmed down. In the situational plan, there was a slight unpleasant moments. Don't know if the theme, on Sunday evening, returning home, was burning apartment in a house, in the yard, going to the people.
Hello, Michael!
A gesture of some kind! :)
This stream began as the previous, with a squeezing sensation of the throat, then to 23 hrs. began to have a headache in different places. Slightly raised temperature. This time The mood was upbeat, with bouts of euphoria :).
But the most interesting has begun in the armed forces.-mon. I was literally overwhelmed by thoughts like :"you're a grown man, what nonsense you do! What nafig bracelets and broadcast,you're crazy..." and stuff like that. I wanted to be rude to everyone and You in particular. :) In this state, neither of which report I could not think. When you try to activate any of the protections in my head was "this is nonsense!", although 3 months I have successfully used the modules and remember it... When I went to bed, by some miracle, I remembered the "group shock", slightly relieved. Dreams were joyful some. Then went back to bed to work (last night) ,but instead of sleeping happened trip with Your participation,in which I complained about what is happening and You once this is all resolved. When I returned, I realized that I was completely released. But for two days it was a nightmare!
What would I used any developed :)such a powerful aggressive-hysterical reaction of the external environment has never been. It is very significant, but a little creepy... Thanks for the support, to decouple in the intensity of the mode is given hard. But now attacks on the similarity of "it's all bullshit" -don't work at all! :)
During the last week was many things: discarding questionable things, removal of some of the strange ball from the throat of the depression (he was the root - I had to tear off) , reflection attacks intensified relatives about my "incorrect and incomplete" nutrition. Started drinking thiosulfate is an.
In General, terribly interesting, I want more! :)
Терве wrote:to be Honest, I even forgot that the stream was on Saturday-Sunday, until I read on the forum.
I haven't noticed anything special. The rain has gone. Walked dogs in the evening. Then engaged in repair and construction works in the kitchen – I drilled 12 holes and hung the rails and the bar. For me it came very carefully – often it turns out not as planned, because I'm usually in a hurry to get the result and disregard the rules of work and auxiliary tools. And on Saturday– made holes carefully and with pleasure and have used a bubble level. Went to bed. And that's it. Night thirst, but perhaps it has nothing to do with the stream. On Sunday morning I went to work.

About the previous broadcast would like to add that the described altercation with a young man (which took place in a more constructive way than usual) and stream – all of a sudden led me to thoughts about my financial and moral obligations, and I came to one important decision, which could not dare and even think on the subject. Type of conscience. Depression and then in the evening I had a mismatch of my illusory ideas about themselves and claims, and of who I really am. Anyway, I began to see a more realistic picture of life and their place in it.
With the help of a previous broadcast I was able to overcome their inner fears and stereotypes during an argument and remain in the body rather than popping up out of fear.
Noticed that the fears also wrote one woman on the forum. And I also had a condition, like I forgot something and want to remember, about which she writes.
ММ wrote:switching on and off of the test have not noticed. During the day very ill and was cutting into third eye.Had to endure all this mess.Body and muscles are filled with heavy energy and heavy. Sore teeth and gums. All the time wanted only one.To leave home for the outdoors, to sit in silence to meditate. Before my eyes appeared the Buddha. He radiated a powerful Golden glow, floating in the Lotus position in front of me and meditated.
Hello,a report on the broadcast of 19 - 20от Sanja San. nothing has nepodobstvo, but the night had nightmares.all.
Stream it felt better than the previous cocoon was buzzing, especially if specifically focused on this, pain was not. In the event there are no marks for yourself could not do, or broadcast of the prolonged action is not reflected in the events. Physics had no effect.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:26

Галкина wrote:Enable the broadcast was very noticeable. Started strong ISS, which lasted almost until this morning. A strong change in energy was observed, but at night cut down momentalno to sleep. Dreams the second night dream is very heavy. Heavy it is for its density, as if in a swamp and get stuck trying to get out of it. In the night from Saturday to Sunday, woke up every 15 minutes, but the dreams were nested into each other, that is, waking up was the dream where I woke up and so on around the circle. In the end, got up in the morning very late, very sleepy. Another observation that has deteriorated the gut. For example yesterday morning was played, guessing the names of the people in some kind of transmission before their present host, and of the 7 names, 6 were accurately predicted. It is possible of course plays a role here including homemade designer cocoon. But for example today, this is not observed. Increased resonances with the world, with all sides getting information about things, which are internally focused.
ПиАр wrote:Here's the strange thing - the stream. This time a very different feel. In the body no abnormalities, stress, etc. On an emotional level, confidence, commitment to activities, awareness. With 16 hours included hyperactivity, sorry for the word "luck" in full. Many things were invented, remembered, was done. Time for me could not keep up, I was faster. Increased as an outside observer, and, at the same time, full control over reality. As the motor side is included, who managed to disperse me. Like the three-pointer.

Tell me what is included? So very much, I'm almost 12 hours without stopping, generate ideas and do things. Went to bed late. Dreamed of something similar to a seminar.
Дмитрий Т wrote:Feelings:
1) during the broadcast, nothing much felt.
2) fell Asleep quickly, although this day we had good exercise, so this may be a consequence of fatigue.
3) And in the evening on Sunday and Monday ( at the time of writing the review) - a fairly strong decline in mood, some feeling that everything is bad. But, strangely enough, when I went into the kitchen (at work), talked to people, the mood has improved a lot. Back to the workplace is again flowing in this state.
The last few months this has not happened, especially after the inclusion of different broadcasts.
анатали wrote:Stream passed gently,this time I felt energy waves,the energy went through the coccyx(Muladhara),then worked late( the Svadhishthana) and passed to the solar plexus (manipura) and all did not go further,but it was a very comfortable state.such waves until we fell asleep, it was 3 pieces,and slept quietly,soundly, without dreams,tonight the left knee with the inner side was very ill and was hot-vidimi there was work.
Borix_MX wrote:the Most striking that can be noted during the last broadcast, after an hour and a half after turning on Saturday, 20.12. - heat. Feeling difficult to describe the internal heat. It from the inside. Not hot, not overheat, not temperature. It is warm, very comfortable and pleasant. The mood lifted considerably. Warm, relaxed, good. And suddenly, quite unexpectedly, decided to get rid of all those in the house attributes HAE. All, without exception, even remotely resembling. Most surprisingly, did not feel the slightest resistance or rejection of the wife, no negativity or misunderstanding. I'm quite surprised, because she is, in principle, not supposed to be like :) The result: you feel better, I can't describe details, but it became easier to breathe, that is... Yes, to work in the morning the wife slept. For the first time :)
Oleksiy wrote:this weekend noted the emergence of a fear that something is not done and some vague concern. Without specifics. And the situation is only rolled 2-3 times and of short duration from several seconds to several minutes. Not to focus on it.
On Sunday afternoon I was terribly sleepy. Not resisted. "Pushing weight"
twice in a couple of hours. :) Not to say that sleep.
On Sunday almost became victims of accidents. Apparently I hit the "dead zone" of another car or the driver simply ignores the need to look in the mirror when rebuilding to a different number. Cost.
In addition, the horn had to push quite often during the day. Usually I almost do not use them only in extreme cases. On this day - even when not required of the situation.
Gelios wrote: Yesterday I forgot that today was Saturday and what a stream should turn off. Went to a small event entertainment. While walking in the metro a few times confused, I drove into a stupor the phrase "between 16 and 16.30," I could not understand to come to me by 6 or half past. Do not guess never :-) In the subway I lost the clarity of vision. A typical effect of any practices I and inclusions of broadcasts too. Not a physical problem, so the vision is 100% OE. Further than 2 meters all sailed already. Even though I drank strong coffee for the road cut me to sleep.
I am very much a dummy a few suggestions to change it was hard for me already. In the end, missed various explanations pretending to understand it all, hoping to enter the topic then. At the event I was sitting and then "hang up", then "flew", but in General participated in the events was positive. Wanted to sleep, but I knew that if I fell asleep I'll sleep for 15 minutes only. In General, to cover I started for 7 hours before starting the broadcast, as always, in advance. The inclusion does absolutely against this background, not stand out. But a typical effect for broadcasts from me, before turning on covers only.

Fell asleep fine, dreams are not seen. In the morning I pulled on the activity. I went 3 stops from home to the store for toothpaste. Although I am sure she is closer to sold, but it went there. And I don't know what's up, the toothpaste I had and so. Highly paid with large bills, saying that the clerk and started to leave. She told me in dogonku screamed to take delivery. I'm silly giggling very sincerely thanked her.
Then after the purchase read the ingredients, some sort of all-natural components, fancy Swiss. Well, let it be, maybe he likes me.
Then again pay the phone bill, the operator I very sincerely wished a good day when I went directly touched, I stopped at the door and told him the same wish. Emotions really were funny, and bright.
ps So to say I was very similar to the canonical ukurkom from American comedies. You can even add (jokingly): "is this your marijuana was good."
any negative effects are not observed.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:31

СтАвР wrote:1. I lost my metro station, she somehow slipped, and I watched stopped at Perovo, following my so and somehow not stopping came in Novokosino. I still watch and not understand, and where exactly? Okay, went to another part and had already arrived.
2. I still probably within the hour the body was potrayal, such as chills covered.
Астероид wrote:, Physically - from the start of broadcasting ill the index finger on
right hand. In the morning, had been sick for less. Sunday evening is almost
ill.
I wanted to swap the bracelet 2.6 with the right hand on the right leg
today in the middle of the day. Moved.
Definitely had dreams (woke up at 8 am, we had to close the door), but
some reason I don't know what in the dream's happening to me - except
the rare times when the dreams break through into consciousness.
Did not go to bed until 3 am.
Apparently it was a bit overclocked state of my consciousness for
action. A few hours after broadcast
on the contrary, went into some depressive state.
On the morning of 20 wanted to do more than before. So I decided
to walk - that does not often make now.
And periodically there was a change in perception, especially in the evening
when I could hardly read the text.
Любоовь wrote:this time everything was unobtrusive: no dreams, no headache)

Probably, it is possible to note the increase in energy and mobility - and then after disconnecting there was a small decline - even to sleep during the day fell)

But this time I err - on the Saturday evening before bed just took some of the bracelets themselves - perhaps this overload did not happen)
vladmoskva wrote:fell Asleep a little later than usual, woke up a little earlier than usual. The rest
unchanged.
Бисо wrote:At 21:50, 22:00 Moscow time I felt a mild Overdrive in my head. This overload did not last more than an hour. I slept absolutely fine.
интересующийсябж wrote:0. Friday - day at work began anomalies, tonight was not joking, the food fell from his hands, the phones were working by themselves, calling people with whom have communicated. It was a day of chaos, in principle, on Friday, I'm tired.
1. Saturday connection is not felt, seems to be the contrary, all was quiet.
2. Sunday - did not notice anything special until I noticed ...
Владимирович wrote:19 th whole day was a "heavy" head. By the evening there has been pain, which gradually intensified. However, somewhere in 20-20 GMT. unexpectedly found that the pain somewhere quietly and suddenly disappeared. :) . In 2-3 hours then moved onto a light melancholy, which soon also disappeared quietly. The condition was stable and calm.
The dreams were quite odd and not especially memorable.
Анатолик wrote:the on-Time MSK 20ч00м, local 00ч00м (+4h), then specify only the local.

23.50 Felt the air seal around the head.

00.02 In my head as if to quickly and incrementally became loudly audible whistle. That whistle I hear in my head when
go to bed in a relaxed state lying in bed start to hear this whistle. And here wide awake
in the head of a clear ringing whistle.
Flash this whistle happened before the Wake, but continued for one minute, and then stable and at high volume.

01.00 Went to bed.

09.00 Woke. All night had dreams. Dreams were so many as never before. Some how half asleep, not to remember, some clear
and remember. Recording them did not. Immediately after waking up analyzing dreams, lined up in a sort of chain. In one dream event
unfolded on my previous work, I have this other dream events already on other previous work. Everywhere that I was not free
party. It feels good, everything is according to plan, but on the other hand not so much connections with reality, and is perceived as the norm.
It is a pity that did not come to the realization that this is a dream...

12.30 Wanted to lie down, lay down, immediately rang out a familiar whistle. Don't remember dozing off, but it is clear that it immediately began to dream.
The small mess was there the previous two work as one, a gesture... but, again, perceived by all as the norm :)

I've heard that in dreams we live a different life. And now I felt it to opupeniya, that's where I live my life.
Need to fix this. Maybe I do not finish in the past. To not realize you continue to live the life... In General a lot of questions to himself.
In the presence of post effects will write :)))

Thank you for the wonderful experience!!! :)))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:34

Юпики wrote:Small bounce in the style of "electricity" started on Friday around 21h, to which was added a feeling of a "density" of space, a little more "density" of something. The subway was a little tricky because of this, but not bored). After about an hour, everything returned to normal. On Saturday striking effects were found: only slightly suppressed the area above the nose, and after a while -- in the chest. It all took about an hour and a half, and felt immediately 20 h, and closer to nine. Events -- quietly.
Искатель wrote:Can select two points, reinforced with stream+,in my feelings,it is very very sleepy Saturday night(as if three days to a number of not sleep) and significant strengthening "of opinion on the part of itself," which remains at this moment.In the event of anomalies,chattering,bright moments noticed.
Патрик wrote:Saturday December 19

20 01 Drew attention to the fact that without my intervention was activated an average of Tian Dan (the chest) energy in the body seethes !!!

20 40 I swam )Rocking on the waves a bit)

Feels strong downward flow in the area of Bai Hui)nutria energy boils!

22.40 stabilized !But, it is explicitly changed. pleasant)Energy identity has subsided.

Sunday December 20, 2015

9.00 am Woke up .All as always .I remembered a dream , in it I work with a psychologist. Very

I thought advanced .Study blocks and even a lot of ,do not remember the details! Great attention was paid to the teaching of Carlos Castaneda ,(long time not remembered Carlos),don't know in what way .I have been far from his universe.

But the psychologist I liked it !!!!

11.30 Psychophysical state smooth !Work with the brain continues, the (center of the skull felt a constant flow of energy )

13.30 During the regular daily practice of Qi Gong ,I felt a clear overload. Moshnenko so paractical, )
димыч wrote:I do not know whether Saturday is something included - have not felt anything, but just in case, write.
Dreams dreamt alarming war, was in a plane crash in a light aircraft, survived)
overall, nothing much I can say
Талласиец wrote:Broadcast from 20.00 19.12.2015 at 12.00 20.12.2015 in my area falls on a local time from 01.00 to 17.00 20.2015. Of sensations that can be attributed to the stream at this time, only a restless sleep. Many times I woke up, looked at the clock, the interval between these awakenings about an hour. And after waking up in the morning at 07.00 am (02.00 Moscow time) and throughout the day until 17.00, nothing out of the ordinary did not happen, personal unusual sensations was not.
on the Evening of the inclusion is not particularly felt. Night had a dream involving my father. Dad and I had a difficult relationship, he drank a lot well, with all the consequences. Died many years ago. And in the dream I had with him was very friendly, from the deep childhood you might say. Dad gave me some money, which I now had to be the way. There was the same feeling when dad gave me the money baby (he was still in his mind).
After waking remained feeling of confidence and financial independence. There was confidence that the father will always help me.
Something like that.

Борис МХ

Post by Борис МХ » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:43

Michael_
What was included then? It is interesting to analyze :)

Азалия

Post by Азалия » Sat Jan 02, 2016 17:06

All congratulations a happy New year!
Can you clarify am I part of the test broadcasts?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 04, 2016 18:06

Азалия wrote:All happy New year!
Can you clarify am I part of the test broadcasts?
In the list You are, if reports are submitted regularly, then Yes, if not received, then probably not.
Yes to all - I'm a little pressed for time so did not clean the list from those who sends the reports. BUT I intend to do it before the next stream. Because the better powerful will do on sending.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 04, 2016 18:14

Борис МХ wrote:Michael_
What was included then? It is interesting to analyze :)
In broadcasting 19-20 included an interesting thing. Briefly it can be described as a cross between YDF and "spectitle" - activates the right horizontal links in society (well, really this is not exactly a society, but rather a creative community) and the resonance on the principle of "harmonious world, harmonious trends in the development of events as that which gives the greatest opportunity and impact for the operator and his environment. In fact, it is the principle of a different build, others interactions, which may lead to cleaning of the cocoon and to change or Perevoznaya social relations and their consequences. As you can see by the reviews and it's natural, primary (t/e/ short-term) effects were all in the area, but totally different.

Азалия

Post by Азалия » Mon Jan 04, 2016 18:22

Thank you. The reports I'm sending.