Activator.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Activator.

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:04

actually "not commercial", t/e/ improvised work is more powerful than the old commercial...
well the new commercial we'll do, but I want them to be proportionally more powerful so these self-made, so while working on the issue :)
Landmark - the middle of summer.

Байес

Post by Байес » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:16

Mastered the themes for street and the Activator, finally I read a little about Tringali.
Was very attracted by the concept, and it seems like even conceptually understand how to work with it.

Do not understand, oddly enough, the simplest of things:
1. anchors need to put it inside the rays of the star? or between them, too?
2. circle and rays nahodatsa is LM, which replaces the area of NATO, and anchors inside it simply amplify the mate of the LM in the outside world?
3. but if the anchor is inside the circle, but closer to one of the rays, as in this case is the impact?

Prompt, please, who uses.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:29

Байес wrote:
1. anchors need to put it inside the rays of the star? or between them, too?
Notice how there are areas of Homo, Hetero and Neutro on the Stabilizer. I think the same applies to the Activator. Anchor possible clusters between the beams in the middle or closer to one of the rays. When the anchor is set further away then the influence weakens.

Байес

Post by Байес » Mon Apr 25, 2016 13:35

After all, it is not entirely clear.
We have a circle in the centre with inscribed geometric shapes and figures.
It is quite large, much larger area of NATO in Stabe.
We also have the rays (they are also the petals) that diverge to the sides of the circle.
If you look closely, in fact - even two of the circle inside the small circle inscribed in the small star with rays :)
Theoretically there are the following options for the location of anchors:
1. within a small circle in the center
2. inside the large circle but outside the small, closer to one of the rays
3. the inside of the beam
4. between the rays
Which of these options make sense/are used?
Perhaps some, on the contrary, unwanted and dangerous?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 25, 2016 13:59

Don't try to pay too much logic, the consciousness of each person very individually associated Activator (stabilizer) too. All field device working. Experiment, do not forget to look at what is happening and to leave a little bit of common sense.
Anchors can be put ANYWHERE.
Just on the stabilizer edge zones of great special features and there are few who know how to put them with the benefit, and on the activator - intuitively search for a nice place to anchor or just where the arm pull, either experiment.
Anchor in the center enhance the buffer zone associated with the theme of the anchor.

Байес

Post by Байес » Mon Apr 25, 2016 16:35

Thanks for the reply, Michael!
Okay, let's start with small experiments :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 27, 2016 13:41

Yes, it is a good idea :)
Sometimes possible jokes from the language and position of anchors. Until the apparent inversion of the trend, though everything is exactly as requested by the operator :) (type formally, it is a border zone of compliance requirements, but it is not a problem of the activator and the problem formulation/selected working area).

Байес

Post by Байес » Wed Apr 27, 2016 14:41

Michael, what if I bought the commercial version of the Activator for the other person, you will need his / her personal data and photo for settings? All comms. version personalized, I correctly understand?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 28, 2016 20:13

Yes order :) no, you do not need personal data when you order the activators or stabilizers, I've never requested, just if a few orders that complied with the sequence of fabrication according to the receipt of bids, I don't know the name/nickname of the person, but each device is personalized according to the request. If you order one the link goes to the man for which it was intended.
And Yes - all personalized. T/e/ not that they are strictly personalized and theoretically possible transfer, but the manufacturing process by the customer he is very much individualisieren device and it shows - they are all very different.
So just when placing order keep in mind that the order is not for myself but for a specific person and everything will be OK. Other requirements no.

Only the manufacturer will come somewhere around 16 in number ( delivery 17th in the office), I usually does not work. More precisely if we really need before we can try..... but it would be better for 16+ number

Байес

Post by Байес » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:55

Yeah, of course. And the order will be in late may, work quietly on I2 :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 29, 2016 17:08

Yeah, better than BEFORE the 28th :) I have a complex schedule of stay in different countries and continents :)

Байес

Post by Байес » Sun Jul 17, 2016 22:02

Michael,
there was an interesting dialogue on the understanding of the zones of the Activator, which You apparently missed.
If You easy - please answer, it would help many much clearer picture and not drown in the ocean of meanings and interpretations :)

One of the most respected mermaid and Gelios closer to the truth?
Gelios wrote:But I've been wondering whether I understand the differences of "development", "chaos" and "creativity" on the activator:

The development is a revival of aktivnosti specified target/trend in which there is an increase in the number of options the initial state of the target (which is essentially the same) and their harmonization, and along with the increase in the number of variations of movement to them.
If agoritsa aspect of man - it becomes more harmonically diverse.
In development it is necessary to put "you know about what I need"

Creativity is the revival of activity in the movement from point A to point B, roughly speaking, increase the stability of motion, stability and harmonization.
If agoritsa aspect of man - becomes pronounced and stable.
In creativity it is necessary to put "I know exactly what I need"

Chaos - just the effect on a random, probabilistic conditional factors.

Right ? Or need a friend to understand
Русалка wrote:GeliosI will also be interested to hear what You'll have to ask Michael for a bit, I know differently.
Gelios wrote:increase number of variations of movement to them.
If agoritsa aspect of man - it becomes more harmonically diverse.
Now, if I need something similar to Your description ( an increase in the number of options, versatility) I put in chaos. And development, something that requires growth, expansion, work for the future - any projects or anything associated with self-development.
Gelios wrote:To work is to put "I know exactly what I need"
I'm the opposite, when you do not know exactly how and what you need and want to experiment to find the idea to insight.

PY. Sy.
That would be funny, if it turns out that neither You nor I do not understand guys, and everything was done wrong:).
<

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:45

IMHO in a few years of use.
Development is for development process.
Creativity is more suitable for harmonization.
Chaos - the introduction of hyperactivity with the consequences (to pull out an incredible chance to knock the weakest links out of the chain, etc.)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 18, 2016 16:52

Well I probably even read it :) Don't know, it's all right :)
And Yes, there is a third and fourth and further interpretation.
Just the difference in the personal device of the mental affects of that, as someone who appreciates the action of a particular area itself.
Creativity is usually a vector, a person may not know "what will happen on the canvas," at the end of it, but the direction is planned. For some it's "just know", and the other found in path options. When turning in the direction of chaos, affect bring diversity increases. But we must not forget that there is more law :) :) :) :)
T/e development is art with a great effect imparted by the new and different uncertainties, the impact on the operator itself and chaos is finding ways about which I know little. But because of the differences in mental operator, for someone chaos can be a work for another :)
Focus on your feelings pliz :)

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:08

Just do all the instructions. What is the point now to understand the reasons why it is so. For this you need to first examine the physics of the processes and laws under which it is made. But such physics is not taught neither in schools nor in institutions.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:53

The anchors should be filled with codes for anchors. Further, according to the description (early in the thread about the stabilizer) = log with the wording/for each anchor is hung personalny number/record in notebook/personal-trend/problem.
The General field of the activator is filled in according to instructions and serves as a projection of the world and consciousness of the operator in it (working with the world).

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Wed Oct 12, 2016 22:46

Гуфест wrote:Anchor:
64, 18, 44, 03
06, 38, 40, 52
19, 80, 74, 19
08, 70, 94, 40
here this what is the purpose? where to enter and to invest what to believe?in what sequence?the action of thought, or Vice versa.
With these numbers on top of them and figure 12, we create the anchor.

"The main way of working with the field device installation of the ANCHORS on one of the points.
An anchor is an object (e.g. a small round piece of paper), coated with some numbers.
One side of it (bottom) free and clear.
Take the marker, you can erase, blank sheet of paper and put on the sheet list, numbered in order, and the Anchor put the number from the list.
All. The anchor is ready to work.
To remove the link with the working field of the device the Anchor can be simply removed and put aside.
For complete removal of communication, you need to delete the number from the anchor, and put it on two days on the subject of "eraser.""

Learn more here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3786

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Mon Oct 17, 2016 14:33

On jars of creams, toothpaste, shampoo was glued program the health of the activator. Toothpaste has changed the taste, it was immediately rather abruptly and unusual. The result was the taste of the food to feel stronger. Such delicious pears and apples I probably never was)) Cream has not changed neither the structure nor smell visually, but energetically changed very much, work more powerful and brighter. And consumption I would say fewer. If palamalaguti or a panacea of the matrix they write it and the smell and structure change frequently.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:20

Yes, often forget that the programs available in their homemade version (and the new more powerful version of the commercial they are not, they are all handmade), can be used to work with something as completely separate things/products/acting basis.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Fri Dec 02, 2016 0:59

Write a boring question. I wrote a definition of an anchor on the back. Well, for example: I, an apartment, a car, etc. So you can ? Or is it still necessary to mark number and write in a notebook ? Still I Notepad had not yet arrived as still play, but gently. Of the features I can highlight that when I set anchor and program antivirus on the computer, turned on the game mode. The hint was understood with a smile )))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 15:40

1. can be anything you like.
2. "before the notebook got" is not correct though. Because the anchor cannot mark the entire wording. Let me explain. Here is the anchor "I" or anchor "machine" can be in a completely different aspectas. As I mental, I like the physical body, I ... or me in General. And so on. Or where I as a participant in the process. When the anchor is formulated, it SEEMS that everything is clear and understandable. And six months later or even a week - do not remember that meant. Because You will change and perception with You. In addition the notebook is also a way to track changes from any practitioner. Including Stabilizer or Activator, as practices of interaction with him through his working field. Without a notebook to keep track is difficult and not possible.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 15:44

Because ahead of a series of winter holidays, I want to add a bit of magic :)
From 5th Dec to January 5 announced a significant discount on the commercial version of the Stabilizer and Activator.
Their cost will amount to respectively 40 and 80 tons for a standard and enhanced version.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:30

Due to the large volume of orders for the shares (in General, not just here), the creative team creates the Activators a bit overloaded and orders in General will be satisfied in the next few weeks, please treat with understanding. Special stand for the production of activators 1pc and it makes no sense to "procreate and multiply" because for the work time "pumped" so that the second.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:41

Михаил_ wrote:I RECOMMEND to make for relatives.
Michael, Thank you for these words (and for the product itself, of course, too)

But without question I can :)
Now I hang a few Stabilizers, and a bunch of anchors on the family, several pieces per person, with Health, commercial and samodelkina.

I want to upgrade the system so that each had its Activator, and each each was anchor of the program Health.

The problem is that not all family members who are mentally I will pass to the control of the Activator will know about it. :oops:
Is it possible without warning to transfer control of not only the activator but also an anchor and Health programme established outside the field of the activator, well, a notebook with a description of the anchors, of course?

In QM the question was raised, of course, that's not very nice, to steer for the other person, but we are talking only about the program Health and not on the Activator... May still have the option invisible "family of collective responsibility"?

PS And what about commercial programs to the Activator? There's a chance?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:36

1. this complex picture I can then somehow look :) and it confused me :)
2. the activator is transferred person will not accept any anchors for rulitsya already his mind (or this conflict goes). Only yourself. T/e will not work so.
3. there's a chance for me to shake. But I'm not saying they will be something outstanding compared to ordinary paper.... well, although the look :)