Activator.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Activator.

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 18, 2016 21:08

Ахим wrote:And, oddly enough, the true view shows nepodlinnosti /the truth of/, i.e., the catch /if/ - on the other.
in this aspect you can, to be pitfalls due to the possibility to manipulate the other party. The dream space is used by many not in very good order for a long time, and now - especially. As if on autopilot, including "mass", and the piece-pocinovice....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 18, 2016 21:12

Влад Н. wrote:Hello!
Tell me, and if the program is "Communication", to carry separately in my pocket (without anchors) that will allow it to increase the number of new connections and new contacts with people? Or this program only works with specific anchors?
The program is designed not to increase the number of links (and why, it's expensive and wear as a web of such ?). It works when given two sides. Without anchors, if one party to ask yourself and the other particular person or group or many people meet certain parameters. Then anchors replace his mental set at both bondable object, but I would recommend careful with this....
And remember, in Soviet movie "Magicians" the main character wanted to "Alenushka" and what it led to ??? :) I usually use a link for clearly defined objects. It's not just "meeting" and the installation of the communication process. It then of course you can break, do not break the build, but sometimes the gap is just difficult technically, because of our features.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Feb 18, 2016 23:13

Михаил_ wrote:the dream Space is used by many not in very good order for a long time, but now especially
the last days in each dream koshmariki - for example unwanted events (lost VIP-Pandora, screwed up at work, etc.). After describing the planned product protection in the dream, I thought that in this way (koshmariki) someone in the dream energy with me pulling... With study blocks koshmariki not exactly related since apply only to the current small everyday events, and not the distant past.

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:00

I've also this space the last few years worried much... On the activator put a ban on any contacts there in the area of law, and before bedtime give the command to subconscious to go outside immediately, if that. Often does - fall out of sleep gasping and with my heart still thumping. But not always. Tired already... I Think that external contacts must be "outside", it is very frustrating that someone climbs into my head. I understand that the best defense is to keep full awareness, but I'm far from it. In General, "sleep Monitoring" - a very topical thing! :)

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:56

He instructed the VIP Pandora for protection during sleep.

Бабуся

Post by Бабуся » Sat Feb 20, 2016 15:55

Claire"]Dear friends. Really want more examples of usage.
Yesterday before sleep I finally matured, opened the box and filled it stop magic.
And what was night!!! I put the square in the pocket of the pajamas. I fell asleep literally five minutes (!).
And all night I dreamed a fantastic dream, and is so obvious that it I also saw the dream.
The gist of it was that, with the Activator, I had a super sensitivity to energies.
And I used them to help the person.
I slept five hours and woke up feeling totally rested.
I still go under the impression from this dream. This has never happened.
And it's just a box, and what will happen if I charge the asterisk? I think you are.
Guys squares with health, freeze magic and break ties.
The impact of breaking ties is already being felt.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Feb 20, 2016 23:25

Бабуся wrote: Really want more examples of usage.
You can see in the subject of the Stabilizer viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3786

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Tue Feb 23, 2016 18:10

By the way Activator it works and mental anchors :) The responses went the very next day,and when you get the response from napominanie - asked get please :)
Not worried where the anchor is :) looked mentally and if necessary moved to another area-conveniently :)

Патрик

Post by Патрик » Tue Feb 23, 2016 23:45

Mental works !!! az

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:48

UM, here, this situation turned out)) put the program on the sofa, for 2 minutes more the child was distracted. fonit there now. eraser lay on the shelf - also is upset. How to remove unnecessary background here is the whole? Program strengths it is a fact. Actually, I even still write the anchor or program fill on the background and track feel of tangible quite a long time, how is it to be? not painted yet but write until you pull..

ОлегЕ

Post by ОлегЕ » Fri Feb 26, 2016 21:17

And program anchors to place as well as in stave and the top and bottom of the armature can be?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Fri Feb 26, 2016 21:42

ОлегЕ wrote:And program anchors to place as well as in stave and the top and bottom of the armature can be?
Can.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:57

Painted myself activator. I want to describe the process, suddenly anyone interested. Since the sense of me is useless, in the process of filling of the cells was checked with the pendulum, what to write at first and then. That's what happened. Over the empty field the pendulum was rotating in the Central circle, 1
About\sec. "Logged in" to the activator I beam "development" and began to fill the outer circle clockwise, starting with the character "5". Mentally said process, it seemed only right: enter control character-so every time you fill the cell. Maybe it's useless shamanism, do not know. After filling the outer circle, the pendulum clearly outlined in a clockwise direction, faster than before. The inner circle was filled clockwise, beginning with" 42". Remember, all were selected on the basis of the evidence of the pendulum. Then began to fill the rays. Once again "walked" through the line creative work, and the first character on the edge, then at the bottom, and then counterclockwise, and the direction was from the base of the ray braking to the apex, and the beam stop were filled from the tip to the base, etc., After rendered in pencil on the printout of the square, and drew it with the thought that now I will programming the kernel. Core also wanted to be special, so the figures I fit in that order, retaining their spatial position according to the instructions: 72,11,12,32,04,74,91,12,38,14,37,07,01,02,14,34. After programming the kernel set the activation time of the device for a few minutes and started the pendulum. To my surprise cheerfully unwind to the outer circle, the pendulum began to slow down,stop and spin counterclockwise, depressing the inner circle of the pattern. Sat down to write this post, stabbed the tonsils and throat. With vishudha I have a problem, but it di it was her. In the end, came up with the idea - the device is activated. I just went to see. Indeed, the pendulum rotates clockwise as the fan and the hot hand feels the pressure. And the difference between an empty table and being over aktivatorom. Try to be tomorrow, the cub will not be allowed at the next drawing masterpiece. It's not the PI sheet, but rather a story of how I did the activator. If I messed up somewhere, please let me know.<

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:04

On the subject of sleep - squeezed sphere itself from the inside out mentally a Golden sphere with a setting to cut off the negative impact of the invasion. Again began to remember dreams after awakening. How was thrash metal, and remain, nothing has changed. Night after night, a huge semi-abandoned town and incessant clashes with someone.. What's the use of remembering such dreams.. Even wasps to practice uninteresting for the same reason...

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:45

Ботанег wrote:I will Try tomorrow if the baby will not be allowed at the next drawing masterpiece. If I messed up somewhere, please let me know.
Batanes, the Activator, even just paper, should be stored in places inaccessible to children, adults, families and guests who are 'not in the theme' animals and Pets. He is a projection of Your consciousness; how do you think will be useful for You if child Your mind will paint? :-)
Michael did not begin to specify, as about it has been written at the time about the Stabilizer. Such variants like a child painted/came relative, needed a piece of paper to write down the phone/came to visit and a Cup of hot tea put on paper the product - COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! I, for example, is stored in the closet. Adult family members know that there is a thing that can not touch, the child will not reach there, and the guests just can not see :-) something like that :-)
I Wish You Success.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:13

Now the media activator is rolled into a tube and tucked away on the top shelf. The evening glued to the cardboard and wrap wide adhesive tape. And here is a place to store it, it's really a problem, free top shelves I have a lot. I will think...

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Sat Mar 05, 2016 16:48

Time drew a second activator to work. Appeared again a strong feeling that the kernel is missing one symbol, the trailing one in the center. This is done on purpose or I have glitches such colored? There is a certain incompleteness, as if lacking a cherry on the cake that makes it logical and complete

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:13

1. the order of filling is not as important, can continue their homebrew instructions or fill anything.
2. the product is finished, there's no shortage of characters, he's dynamic and not static, it can not be "chained" to a specific state :)
3. really best kept in a relatively safe place, not obezatelno upstairs.... but somewhere in a neutral place. Bad idea to put it under the sofa :) can greatly interfere with sleep, some have tried (too strong activation will be).

Lyrical review:Generally it is necessary to gently, terribly powerful thing, even in the home. I've done these nuclear pieces, I mean the last super strong products... :) ..... I hope that they will benefit the world :) because without the tools to swing to the operating state of man today and the world of the work, as from a bog to drag the hippopotamus :) And without any number of active operators in the system will always fall into the mode when it will pull in the unhealthy side. This is a bad trend that needs to change.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:26

Why I'm thinking of making the activator (to start homemade for the test) - but still thinking. Although laser printer in paper is. I have not built the full manufacturing process. A feeling that "sooner"?
How likely is likely? (there is a Masculine, Pandora VIP, BJ 2.6, four months, gradually broadcast from the end of last summer)

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon Mar 21, 2016 13:07

Michael, thank you for your product.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Mar 21, 2016 13:15

Владмосква wrote: After describing the planned product protection in the dream, I thought that in this way (koshmariki) someone in the dream energy with me pulling... With study blocks koshmariki not exactly related since apply only to the current small everyday events, and not the distant past.

Very related)).Topic "Explorer" Patrushev look-clearly shows how the development of blocks "koshmariki" jambs climb out, and IT's VERY GOOD so the work went on a conscious level, there is something to think about . Others are not so lucky, you breathe quietly and consciously.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 10, 2016 13:37

Астероид wrote:Why I'm thinking of making the activator (to start homemade for the test) - but still thinking. Although laser printer in paper is. I have not built the full manufacturing process. A feeling that "sooner"?
How likely is likely? (there is a Masculine, Pandora VIP, BJ 2.6, four months, gradually broadcast from the end of last summer)
Well, try not to interfere I think many Activator only returns your impact on the world in its normal essentially.... This is generally a responsibility, but I would to it did not use the words "Big" and the other, because it is NORMAL, it is now all low.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 10, 2016 13:39

About koshmariki can be a lot of options. The same panacea in the form of a self-made matrix on a piece of paper in your pocket I remember at the time of his application provoked koshmariki, but this does not mean that it can't pull the energy while causing no of studies (long/tedious/until you die :) )

Байес

Post by Байес » Sun Apr 24, 2016 13:28

Prompt, please, as for Activator now already is it in the sale of commercial versions of the programs and anchors?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Apr 24, 2016 15:17

Байес wrote:Tell me, please, and for Activator now already is it in the sale of commercial versions of the programs and anchors?
Yet.