Андрей Ермаков
Re: Activator.

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Sat Mar 04, 2017 17:18

Damn, I too these pictures draw :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:22

Hey, it's cool :) with a picture :) just trouble with the quota of my time, I'm not showing off.... in terms of I'm ready and willing to answer as detailed as possible, but it is better to structure questions in a reasonable amount of logical-order text, OK ? :)

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Mar 05, 2017 18:06

Michael, Thanks for the reply. It is a pity that you cannot pass the Activator is together with the installed anchors, but not all cat Carnival.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:09

I think it is very good that it is IMPOSSIBLE. Still safety it in the first place.... I think over the years of existence of the project should be perfectly clear how many different fine dining places. Despite the slight bounce, which always was and is the norm in some way, it is possible to do without significant absurdities, and this suggests that the basic restrictions and rules for transferring/operatorsthe and so are built correctly. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:09

About the Anchor I was finished.... I PROMISED. Will have to do. :) I just need to find the time to do proper layouts and give them to production. Next, they'll be fine.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Mar 09, 2017 17:00

A few questions for the production of the Activator.

I apologize for questions that may seem simple and unimportant, just when Michael answers, it turns out, at the same time it gives answers to questions that did not emerge, and these responses are generally more important.

I understand that can be poured in several stages. This is just great, it solves the problem of overheating.
Ie you can at least 2 mm to fill in, if the epoxy allows. At least 15 layers :)
And every time you need to the next layer, glue the star filled hand.
Only the top star aesthetic considerations can be blank.
Question: what is better for performance characteristics of the device - a single fill, or 10 filled with stars and layers?

If the last top star is not filled in for beauty, is it permissible to fill the top star of another transparent decorative millimeter protective layer?

Fill (weight) increases the capacity of the device. If you do not plan on this activator to apply a set of anchors, and the area of the working field is not critical, perhaps the same mass of the device make it a smaller radius?
Well, ie is, for example, we have 10 litres of epoxy.
And we can fill a tray with a diameter of 60cm and 3.5 cm in height, and can fill 30cm D 14cm saucepan on high.
The meaning is easy - to store products of a large diameter hard :)
Tell me at the same weight unit reducing the diameter by half due to the increase of the height of the fill will deteriorate the performance characteristics?

Storage Activators, transmitted mentally to the management of different people in the same room, for example in the same Cabinet, on the shelves under each other, at a distance of 5 cm in height - is it permissible?
(no physical contact, just rack shelves will make close to each other in height)

To stabilizer anchors and programs can be strengthened with epoxy, as I understand, the new anchor of the program this rule applies.
I do not mind to fill the "health" or "stop magic" by kilogrammchik-other epoxy.
The only question is... in Your opinion, 100граммовая the program "health" or five-pound effectiveness in common situations about the same or still have the sense to pour more as a very likely situation when the physical mass for the program will be meaningful?
In fact, there is a question about the proper allocation of a limited number of expensive epoxy :) :)
Ie which is better - activator to 10kg and a dozen programs in pound or 20 pound castings activator and just a paper program?

Mandala stabilizer (program, anchor) if you fill with epoxy, then, only one mandala for the entire amount.
In the case of new programs and anchors, as their fills are not the printer, and the person, probably,
makes sense when making an epoxy casting of the program to push the epoxy pieces 5-20 hand-drawn programs?
As they were drawn by a person in a different state. Or doesn't matter?

Depending on the size of the radius of the activator star can be just in the center of the activator, and may be enlarged and extended almost to the brim. I could go either way. How best?

Thank you!

PS Expected price of the program/anchors what?<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:29

1. the answer to this question can not be unambiguous. :) It's time to change and understand that there are a lot of questions that in principle there is no one answer. Depends on many factors. Do as you WANT.
2. obviously Yes.
3. there is such a thing as Harmony. Here's a look at photos of the activator or stabilizer and if you think it to be small and thick will it be harmonious. And as always when talking about izmenenii geometry of the device. It is not in the mass, and then the pounds of epoxy. Can of 3 mm thickness to obtain power and it is possible by reasoning from the logic of any geometry of the device to ruin it. Doesn't work like that. Start to trust what people call "a nose" otherwise, all the answers in vain :)
4. manageritalia.
5. depends on the operator. In General, I don't know, but the program should be small. There 200gramm not to upihnut, well 10грамм can be. If it is with a saucer will be you she'll kill myself for example.... because it will immediately have two different stand. To think is also useful. Head. Not as powerful from the logic and from the logic "and how it would work," How are You going to maaaaaaalenikii the large field to do omosanya anchor/program? Generally finish crap suffer. Make a sheet of Whatman paper and the program but learn to work with them. I know a man who is such a field and paper was enough to overwhelm (and it is a powerful statement), and not enough for them to install. And many of the anchors of the program "want" your personal space on the field. How to find it on too small a field?
6. enough pissing about. People need paper. I never wrote about gain. Where would You strengthen if the radar is not used to include? to destroy all around him ? It looks well to get a gun (grenade launcher is not enough) and pointing in a random direction to shoot indoors where still themselves and relatives planted.
Ofigel?
7. Harmony
8. I have no idea. With your questions there is no desire to make a powerful program completely. Anymore you can say.Nothing over the years has not changed. And those who have changed from those fine paper and plow as hard as I can.
None of the real users didn't strengthen anything.
Commercial activator and so you can even mentally to bloat ... and paper from the sheet too. And there are plenty of examples.
In short I'm in shock :) I'm sorry too.<

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Mar 16, 2017 14:35

Yes be not upset You so :)
In any forum there is anticamente :)
There is also North Korea that the whole world knew which way not to go :)

Yes, and many Thanks for your patience! (and for the answers, of course)

PS And the questions were only for "passive" use of an Activator in conjunction with the Health program off the field.

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Thu Mar 16, 2017 15:52

I have a homemade activator, an ordinary sheet density 300mm A3 size. works very well.Not even laminated. And even some of the tasks just described in the notebook indicating where field work, but physically anchors the activator is not delivered - he is in the closet far to climb. works fine. and sometimes even on-the-go writing task is absolutely not in that notebook to which the activator I have to work))) and just mentally without writing anything anywhere, but try to record to track and, if necessary, delete or change tasks, I feel so comfortable, nothing is forgotten. All shampoos, creams, toothpaste, etc. program health - write on the adhesive tape and glue, already described - everything works and properties change. some Chanukah a stop magic, health, protection, palamalaguti - here after shampooing direct dvizhnyak physically felt, but the head is lighter and jasneet)) hair stopped falling out, before the comb in patches now a couple of things only. The dandruff is almost completely gone, though there was a time on the contrary has increased dramatically. Myself and my daughter under the insole of a Shoe put written on a piece of paper stop the magic, health, protection. The Notepad that all these programs pasted and raspihat pockets, etc work as harmoniously as possible. Less steel in vehicles on the street different compassionate, etc. person to pull Ala grandmother who for the life I want to talk. Even completely ceased. Probably over time will make the epoxy layered and beautiful, with the paper dust wipe not))) But very happy, everything works and the device is super and separately program a lot of good deliver. Thank You Michael.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Thu Mar 16, 2017 16:24

I always rejoice in Your reviews! You umnichka!
The people are mainly divided mystical experiences, on the second place - event effects.
So every review on the physics of the body I am very, very happy.

On the stabilizer in a section of the epoxy and remained soft, I would blame it on the bad mixing, but in other sectors as a rock. Therefore, the dust does not wipe for fear of damage, and stab from dust close. However, I have two disk air washer and humidifier 2, and the cleaner the animal, so there is no dust.
Mental anchors are not set for a very simple reason - I forget where I put :)
The second reason is the physical anchor is guaranteed to be erased in the eraser.
A mentally - you never know, suddenly screw up.
I actually used them without an eraser burned, didn't know it imperfectly. And they are still burning would not :) :)

The second reason anchors have a habit of sometimes do travel across sectors. Even taped!
Everything in the closet and closed, so it is not the wind and not a cat.
So I gave up bonding tape - let them travel.

Notepad was replaced with a "notes" cell to always - for steba it works too.
Laminated iron itself using tracing paper, I bought the film for a long time and gradually spend it.
Laminating the iron is more "penetrating", the film in the shop basically keeps the contour, cut and fell, and the iron all over the surface.

And Michael, of course, a Huge Thank you for Technology!
Gifts of this past year very, very strong!

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Thu Mar 16, 2017 18:22

Thank You Alex.
I would also add, in spite of a very weakened immune system, my daughter and constant travel on public transport in winter, even in the midst of epidemics of influenza, the maximum that was - a few days of cold. The health program rules. The anchor put in the creativity area to return a large debt load within 2 months from the option - fuck you...do not give up ..to finish - so I'm standing in the Bank came the account number where to transfer the money)))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 21:13

Алекс С wrote:Yes be not upset You so :)
In any forum there is anticamente :)
There is also North Korea that the whole world knew which way not to go :)

Yes, and many Thanks for your patience! (and for the answers, of course)

PS And the questions were only for "passive" use of an Activator in conjunction with the Health program off the field.
Not on anticamente You do not pull :) And to upset me would be dangerous - would be three of me. BUT this is unlikely in the forum :) Even global processes, I can only alert :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 21:18

Клэр wrote:Thank you Alex.
I would also add, in spite of a very weakened immune system, my daughter and constant travel on public transport in winter, even in the midst of epidemics of influenza, the maximum that was - a few days of cold. The health program rules. The anchor put in the creativity area to return a large debt load within 2 months from the option - fuck you...do not give up ..to finish - so I'm standing in the Bank came the account number where to transfer the money)))
Thanks for the reviews, they, I think, for many valuable. Because it is practical experience showing that those who are not lazy, it's even on paper. And Finance is not independent. So everything is in the hands of each.... but you need enough determination to realize this and to constantly be in the process.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:21

The program anchor was pleased and disappointed at the same time... Often want to be independent and this program provides that opportunity, at the same time as if to face off with himself.Let me correct :) if that... face off)) For example, the health program and the RHR. anchor to the Stabilizer, everything is clear, powerful and effective.With proper implementation of instructions poluchaetsya so.The anchor program - with nakladyvaya to approx. control anchor :) mental or record,it is possible to show individuality. Here the ambush ) personality that you show,but the proverbial efficiency raises questions "training" :)

Really mental on the run, poluchaetsya not always,ice!) But wider opportunities... for the time being understand it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 13:05

The anchor is just an anchor :) Activator - the product is by definition (and stabilizator), to commit their intentions to move and when removing personal focus. The anchor in this set - a necessary and important tool for fixing different issues/trends/challenges you are working on. Yes, of course, this comes from personal position. And the effect is also sometimes the same (not necessarily). But during the anchor or programming it on something outside the field of the device (as in the example above with additional programs), at this time, the operator in most cases is able to take the time to do it on the run and in a state of lucid, more accurate and working than casual.
Let me remind you that the anchor as an additional program - a piece improvised for the current version of the device. Easy to manufacture and effective in itself.
By the way, and paper (for example) the activator is extremely easy to manufacture, it is effective for many who cannot afford to buy it or just wants to touch the principle and his work. I remember one active user made a paper on the sheet of paper and it turned out sooo so powerful, he still seems on and off (more does not want :) ).

Магирани

Activator.

Post by Магирани » Sun Nov 25, 2018 15:14

Michael, Hello.
I want to consult you. Bought a couple of years ago, a great activator as soon as it went on sale. The first a floor of year worked without censures. And then as cut off. Stopped working at all! :cry: Not only that I was trying to do. And removed all programs and did a new language and set only one goal, no purpose, doesn't work. Even the most simple things (really light) is not solved. What could be the problem and how to solve it?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Activator.

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 26, 2018 18:45

Well, we need to look at this question simply on the basis of the understanding that there was a trigger.
The activator is the amplifier of your consciousness/subconsciousness when working with objectives + means continuity (continuous focusing subconscious on community service purposes).
What could be the cause of the other, in Your opinion the effectiveness of its work?
1) have goals somehow conflict with your subconscious, it tends to assume that they are not to lead in a more global perspective
2) changed own efficiency/energy
3) targets hit in its implementation in more global trends (global/local)
.... to say that it is hard...
in any case, it is certainly not the problem of the activator, it is "not broken"... nothing... parameters are set once during production and perpetual in nature.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Activator.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Mon Dec 17, 2018 17:32

Michael, good day!
On the page viewtopic.php?t=5973&start=50
no pictures of the activator at the moment. Although three days ago I with this page printed out.
And today wanted to print, and it was empty
Somewhere there is the full size of these images for large format print ?

And thank You for the opportunity to make discoveries !

СлаваМ

Activator.

Post by СлаваМ » Mon Dec 17, 2018 19:11

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 17:32
Michael, good day!
On the page viewtopic.php?t=5973&start=50
no pictures of the activator at the moment. Although three days ago I with this page printed out.
And today wanted to print, and it was empty
Somewhere there is the full size of these images for large format print ?

And thank You for the opportunity to make discoveries !
They are there still.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Activator.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Mon Dec 17, 2018 19:30

I have this ( see screenshot)
Otherwise it would not make sense to ask what the problem is and where to find take.
It might be my browser , so take pictures, if there is one in another location would solve the problem.

img][/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ on Mon Dec 17, 2018 19:32, edited 1 time in total.

СлаваМ

Activator.

Post by СлаваМ » Mon Dec 17, 2018 20:05

Update your browser or try using another. I phone look, all the pictures are there.

Мастер 108

Activator.

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 20:40

СлаваМ wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 20:05
Update your browser
Good advice. Correct. I have WindowsXP and newer versions of browsers are not installed... :cry:

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Activator.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Dec 19, 2018 13:48

СлаваМ wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 20:05
Update your browser or try using another. I phone look, all the pictures are there.
Solved the problem in another way. But for the tips thanks.
Look here, please :

viewtopic.php?t=5973

I have these drawings do not open, even with a tablet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Астероид

Activator.

Post by Астероид » Wed Dec 19, 2018 14:45

Well emae.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... TlaNjFrX2s
All four of a PDF file. In 12.42 19 December 2018 in Moscow was AVAILABLE
Link taken from the site.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Activator.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Dec 19, 2018 18:02

Астероид wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 14:45
Well emae.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... TlaNjFrX2s
All four of a PDF file. In 12.42 19 December 2018 in Moscow was AVAILABLE
Link taken from the site.
Thank you very much!!!
On Your link all opened without problems.