Activator.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Activator.

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:49

Лоцман wrote:And the anchor gratitude is?
The anchor has only one type - type anchor. (there are really at least 3 or even 4 options of its manufacture or purchase, including 3 free and one paid old).
Everything else is software.
Why you need the program "gratitude" to me, no matter how twisted, no one, even the most crazy idea in mind.
Full list of programs given above. From programs known previously (released for stabilizer) list featured on one position.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:23

АндрейКо wrote:Wife made on thick paper and the Activator for the week has changed remarkably - began to recover. Very good help from vampire relatives, when Stoppage does not help (the man ignores the effects). And its Director says that a positive move it was!
No anchors health, etc. had not set.

All the best Michael from us!
This is quite natural because it encountered a logical change of interaction with the world.

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:23

Activator printed on A4 paper,even though not laminate.While writing the numbers felt a little ASCS.When I put the anchor at the center,I immediately felt that activity in the occipital region,a buzz that was so pleasing and as well in the field of spinal canal.Clearly felt some kind of seal in the right hemisphere,as if was the internal gymnastics of the brain,this revival concerned the same right temporal region.Overall pleasant feeling :) The same was felt in different parts of the body,but this is when I put the anchor to health recovery.
If you put an anchor on the extension of its world view,who feels like what areas of the Activator is more effective to set the anchor.
Area Creativity and Development?Area of Chaos not really relevant I guess.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:59

Activator printed on A4 paper. put all the numbers with a pen, a sheet of A4 attached with tape to the cardboard all taped up, just anchor the program and the connection set on the target, at anchor wrote a target number on a piece of paper. And that's probably received the first opinion,although probably not on purpose,but still quite entertaining. Have not communicated with one person,lost in life, 8 years not seen and not heard.phone numbers changed,moved, and live in different cities, and yesterday was my angel's day, and the man miraculously found my phone and called me,congratulated,until then it was a surprise to me. Here is the event associated with the trigger.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 27, 2016 16:41

Фиолет wrote:the Activator is Printed on a sheet of A4,even though not laminate.While writing the numbers felt a little ASCS.When I put the anchor at the center,I immediately felt that activity in the occipital region,a buzz that was so pleasing and as well in the field of spinal canal.Clearly felt some kind of seal in the right hemisphere,as if was the internal gymnastics of the brain,this revival concerned the same right temporal region.Overall pleasant feeling :) The same was felt in different parts of the body,but this is when I put the anchor to health recovery.
If you put an anchor on the extension of its world view,who feels like what areas of the Activator is more effective to set the anchor.
Area Creativity and Development?Area of Chaos not really relevant I guess.
you and chaos for many changes in the real picture it is too locked stable picture of the world.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Wed Jan 27, 2016 18:50

Michael tell me if I just print a star and the grid, and then populate them, will it affect the power of the activator in comparison if you first print a star (to fill it), then over the top to print the grid (to fill it)? I hope it is clear asked.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:24

Will have no effect. Clear.

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Fri Jan 29, 2016 0:12

And for those of us who are in the train to explain how to work with anchors ? I haven't worked with stabilizers, this is difficult to enter. Please describe simple step-by-step sequence. For example is it normal anchor to make self-adhesive stickers ?

I understand that:
1) take some sort of self-adhesive stickers, cut a small piece (and that is not enough space)
2) it is to draw numbers from two-digit list numbers and cover the large size the last couple
3) to say that akaretsa.
4) to stick to acceptor
5)if the additional program you to stick an anchor on it and activator a sandwich

Right ?

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:06

I think that's right, only according to claim 3 addition: it is easier to have a notebook and there numerically to describe the contents of anchors. And on the sticker on the back side to write the sequence number of the anchor. To avoid confusion, where necessary. I do. If not so, experts,please correct.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:05

According to claim 1 and a piece of paper to use. So it will be more convenient if you need to move the anchor to another location on the field instrument and to remove the link with the working field of the device.

If space is not enough then make the second and third Activator.

And a notebook as a workbook would be very helpful.

"To remove the link with the working field of the device the Anchor can be simply removed and put aside."

"To completely remove the connection, you need to delete the number from the anchor, and put it on two days on the subject of "eraser.""

"It should be noted that all of the anchors, once programmed You in touch with the object and not the subject of worn out eraser, still connected with the system of stabilizer, even if not located in his field."

"The introduction of a defined list has an affinity with the lab magazine. I recommend to write also the impact parameters (start time, end used additional items and area of the Activator)."

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Fri Jan 29, 2016 18:17

Michael,tell pozhsta whether to fill activator-1.Wax,2.Wax with paraffin.3.Alabaster 4.Liquid plastic. My fear with epoxy(afraid to spoil) so even with the Stabilizer paper use (flooded kants.glue) :).

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Fri Jan 29, 2016 22:36

Beso, Cat, thank you for your answers :)
So you can still sequence number to write, very helpful :ay

And by the way why do you want a anchor to put in "creativity", which by all logic should be in the development set. I wonder why.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Jan 29, 2016 23:10

Gelios wrote:And by the way why do you want a anchor to put in "creativity", which by all logic should be in the development set. I wonder why.
So these points need to be creative revision and updating to make it more precise understanding of exactly where to develop and move on. Probably the subconscious advises you to experiment with the anchors in any way, before you promote something.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:18

Michael tell me how the Activator is more efficient to work with than order of a deck of alpha-Vit and the VIP Smile of the Cheshire Cat (both decks commercial)? Each deck has worked with the same goal, but progress is unfortunately not. Now I think to buy the Activator (really small) to your goals push. Tell me what could be the problem why goals in General advances do not have?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:42

Galatea
Probably should think about the goal. Maybe she's wrong? Or may not be realized as quickly as you want.
Now I have a concrete stabiliser in the country, nearly 2 tons of weight, but that doesn't mean that all my goals are realized. The reality of management is a delicate art.
And it is not always necessary to hit the target, you can just create entourage :)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Jan 30, 2016 23:24

Галатея wrote:Michael will tell you ......... for purposes .............. Tell me what could be the problem why goals in General advances do not have?
Hello,

I think it will be useful for more detailed understanding:

Michael: To the question of the realization of the goals specified in the next branch:
1. The goal should be given a chance - i.e., the time to market on your own actions to achieve it. Because not all goals can be achieved only at the expense of a certain artifact or how it is now fashionable to say, the information modulator. Usually there is a need for real actions of the man himself, perhaps to install some ties, some related transformations in life. In other words, make allowances for what may be a need, I have asked the purpose, to do the actions to achieve it, the course, events, actions will be facilitated by the fact that was happening.
2. Need, on the basis of item 1 and the current situation, to understand that there are goals from this position of "not communicating", which perhaps can be implemented tomorrow or in half a year. Ie, there are some things that seem obvious to us, but really they are poorly achievable due to unseen factors. A little later, it's starting to feel intuitive, as the direction of "no response". Simultaneously there are some more difficult or sometimes even inconceivable objective, which is to realize, oddly enough, easier....
3. Something depends on the bindings of consciousness that is possbile and at the same time hindering factor. The consciousness of doubt.... Can think about the complexity of or just wanting too, pumping from the likelihood energy. Therefore, it is useful to take the targets are not directly tied to immediate personal desires. The more detail the goals or friends or any comic task is implemented, the more consciousness will be adapted to the new style of work with the world. At the same time remember that is important, not statistics, and anomalies identified. Since we cannot estimate the exact contribution of this device or drawing rooms, Radionics, or anything else, you should evaluate anomalies, and to remember only positive incentives. Thus change principle of consciousness with the outside world and each time the work order will go easier.
PS we repeatedly observed over the action of the different mental factors on these or other purposes and have often noticed that the problem is in choosing just the failing paths when the aim is that it is now not attainable although man is not immediately obvious. Increasing time to market or changing the order achieve the objectives, we get the desired result.

red: What exactly means of deflating the probability of energy?

Michael: Let's work with a figurative picture.
Imagine our world in the present (now) = sea of life energy that fills all things, living and not living. Think of it like a vivid picture, which clearly shows all the details.
Now work with the future.
If you've read fry, remember that "Hiking" in the future there are called the "dark side" or "dark side".
Where are all subject to the thoughts. (really, not quite, but close).
Why? It's actually not a fantasy writer, but a completely precise definition. The truth on the "dark side" image may be too bright, but this is already a strong part of our consciousness.
Continue mental experiment.
Every event has a prehistory, which in some sense determines the variation of its future.
This kind of "experience", the personal history of an object, person, place (of anything), also called causality, determines the breadth of options, combined with the surrounding objects. Zone "interlacing" to create a sustainable version of a possible future. Is implemented as a rule only one. The most powerful.
Sometimes enough of the "butterfly effect" to change what it is. Ie a single object fell out of the weave of experience, to create a unified picture of the puzzle gathered otherwise.
But while the future is still the future, still has a lot of versions.
You can present it so the brightness on the perception of the NOW moment is distributed over a hundred variations of a particular scene (event), decaying as in a "shadow". Energy in them is proportionately smaller (by number of versions relatively speaking) and they prioritise just on energy basis. The one where more energy is the most probable version.
Our attention is able to add energy to the desired version (usually this is a special and conscious work by "pumping"), and to eat her out. Usually about a future event it eats it - i.e. thinking about it and wanting it (pulling towards you) we attract to ourselves the energy from still do not exercise and eat it, literally. In the event it becomes smaller and it may not be realized.
Hence the story that many believe is not good shares plans about the future, so as not to disturb their implementation and hence the need to "let go" of the event, not to think about it constantly, to improve the likelihood of its implementation.
This same ability to "grazing" of probabilities can be used especially if we want to exclude a scenario altogether. One of my friend told me that his school years were an amazing friend who is eating probability. When the other eye is swollen, he told the friend about it in a series of "school tomorrow will not go," and inflammation of instantly went pretty much.
The reason grazing is that we pull the energy from the event itself.
If there is a conscious rendering of an event especially, there is a number of determining factors we increase the probability of the event or Vice versa.<

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sat Jan 30, 2016 23:44

Галатея wrote:Tell me what can be the problem why the General advances do not have?
More options:
1. the goal is not Yours. You don't really want, but I think that it is supposed to, need, prestigious, necessarily, etc.
2. what seems like one goal is actually a collection of several goals that cannot be fulfilled simultaneously. Example: you want to urgently get debt and go for the money in the tourist. In such cases it is better to break and maybe even not tied to each other.
3. too detailed target and thereby closing another opportunity. Example: Want to work in the firm And Manager. Meanwhile, You don't notice that the firm would wait for the Director :)and firm And will soon be out of business and there deceived. Something inside You knows that this turn of events and blocks the path of employment in the firm A.
4. Psychological barrier block. Want, but I think it's too tough for me, I by and large do not deserve.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jan 31, 2016 0:30

What if the goal has already happened-it happened-'materialized', however, only in the mind of the operator /know that the brain does not always make the difference between reality and virtual reality? Well, in the dream, and the operator does not remember? Ie is still the operator reaches the goal, but it sort of 'not tight' /I don't know if the development of alpha Vit is - if so, perhaps the reason the other/.

Also, I have at least this happens if the target is 'big' - then a long, sometimes very long passes before its implementation /mean when you are on your own and without auxiliary means as proposed here for example products/...

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Feb 02, 2016 23:25

the Activator (even a few diys on Whatman paper) - just a warning - the device EASILY plays with reality.
True to this first in my head clicked that it should change your life, because in this form it is not there...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 03, 2016 18:58

Yes, and I warned that, even in the home - a terrifically powerful tool. It can slightly soften, taking instead the new anchors free of the old type (Mandalina).
Will be somewhat softer.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 03, 2016 19:02

Ахим wrote:what if the goal has already happened-it happened-'materialized', however, only in the mind of the operator /know that the brain does not always make the difference between reality and virtual reality? Well, in the dream, and the operator does not remember? Ie is still the operator reaches the goal, but it sort of 'not tight' /I don't know if the development of alpha Vit is - if so, perhaps the reason the other/.

Also, I have at least this happens if the target is 'big' - then a long, sometimes very long passes before its implementation /mean when you are on your own and without auxiliary means as proposed here for example products/...
I think still there is a big difference between "realized in the mind" and in the world. At least for Activator or Stabilizer - exactly the difference is.
And so thermotaxis goals good time to fold and to put from zero. At the same time it protects from this incident (of the type realized in the dream).
Notepad anchor operator periodically should read, and in it to mark the date of production anchors. As the analysis of the elapsed time from the registration of anchors there is an analysis of whether the events/shifts in the right direction, and if standing still, or very slow, then nothing prevents the anchor on the eraser and put anew - it is very helpful for upgrade and activation of trend.
Nothing prevents you from using the same method and if the goal is "work" and without instruments/products.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Wed Feb 03, 2016 21:43

I have an activator did not show,although I probably put heavy enough goals,perhaps you need to check out for starters such as to simplify the goal to be able to track any changes in life. And do I need to put the anchor in the center? Maybe I something not so made? Why not working?I wrote goals in a notebook,gave them rooms,then at anchor (circle with numbers) which is the number which is written after the matrix numbers,wrote number goal,put in the right field of activator for example, in the development and stuck skochem and waiting:-)

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Thu Feb 04, 2016 13:58

Please tell me how to work with the program communication gap? Written by anchor on both, put between the anchors of the program and put it into chaos. The man opposite was activated and "cuts off tube". Closer to development, were activated even more, but at least no more threats (and often comes to this). Why is the opposite result of what I'm doing wrong?

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Feb 04, 2016 14:06

Аннаель wrote:Why is the opposite result of what I'm doing wrong?
Move to the law, I think it would be correct. Ie in this manner will create a law where the relationship of those people needs to break and it can not be questioned. With the chaos increased the element of chance ( rupture as the result of unpredictable reasons), in development delayed the process of the type considered himself a break-up scenario interesting and wanted to enjoy it. And a few more anchors list, if You got the boss, the "Bob as the boss", but if a lover, "Bob as a lover" etc.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:29

Hello Michael. Can you help Activator with this disease as depression (to stabilize)? How in this case to formulate the anchor on the health? What program is better to use for such anchors: health or additional stabilization? Anchor to put in the center as I understand it.