Activator.

Астероид
Activator.

Post by Астероид » Tue Dec 08, 2015 20:45

Активатор

Posted by ""Planning the release of brand new products on the principle of the stabilizer. The main idea is that horizontal communication when you build the world and replace the region 2.8 on the area of the LM. In the actual Assembly of the world both the process involved, but when used by humans of the unipolar system (because the stabilizer is so like his own personal projection) can theoretically arise a skew. Practically, right now this can be a very effective practical tool. Estimated time of issue - the end of December. Anchor/software system remains the same, although it will be slightly updated. The classical model of the stabilizer when it is not going anywhere and would like to continue to be produced and operated with high and reliable efficiency. Just added "the look" from the other side. ""

The price of the standard version is about the same as the Stabilizer. For the period of the action - a little less - about 40. If Michael decides to change in the process of creating the batch number instead of one-time Actuators that are already in place from several people.
Perhaps it will be advanced around 120 thousand rubles.

Promised free version. Perhaps even before commercial.
And Michael wanted to do a free version, which does not require the use of a printer - a drawing on paper to make changes.
Last edited by Астероид on Mon Dec 14, 2015 14:52, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Activator (product-based Stabilizer)

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 09, 2015 18:14

I'm sorry, but it will have to carry.... I'll start the thread with the proper context, and the name and content later. It is not based on the stabilizer and on the basis of the operator :) he's just a relative of the stabilizer.
The stabilizer can also be done without the printer actually....

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Activator (product related Stabilizer)

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Dec 15, 2015 15:04

The Activator accepts pre-orders.

Price to 30 Dec 40, 000. small and big 80 000 RUB.
After December 30 - 60 000 RUB small and large 120 000 RUB.

You can place orders on mail mindmachine@bk.ru and pay.
Tomorrow the goods will appear in the price list.

Княжна Инстасса

Re: Activator.

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Tue Dec 15, 2015 16:35

And you can book a Activator for a discounted price? Want to buy necessarily, but accounting at year end loves the promise of payments "for such a very long and probably in the last day, inclusive" time.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 15, 2015 17:20

Book I think you can, but you need probably to indicate the seriousness of :) upfront for example. We will do our best to make NG all booked, so I want to have a clear certainty that this is not just a reservation, that may not be popular afterwards.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Dec 20, 2015 18:08

Michael, the Stabilizer and the Activator can stand next to each other? Or between them should be at least a meter?

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Dec 20, 2015 18:09

Michael, can enhance Activator, putting his card PC?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 20, 2015 20:27

They do not care where they stand. Like I never wrote and never said anything about any meter.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 20, 2015 20:28

Card PC have nothing to do with it's different functions of consciousness. Card PC can enhance the appearance of the operator in his control area, so its impact on the Activator will be purely indirect (through the operator).

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:36

Michael, good day!
On the Activator, in contrast to the Stabilizer, there are no boundary zone and the area of neita (replaced by the position of his I in the World).
And all the rest of the zone, and adjoining in particular, remain arranged in the same order as on the Stabilizer?
What's included Activator?
What size base Activator?
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 15:21

The base size of the Activator coincides with the basic stabilizer (and that's big, he's rather thicker in diameter plus there are just a couple of inches, capacity a lot more).
Yes. With areas all exactly as he said. All the rest are located as usual.
The kit includes the Activator, anchor/program must be purchased separately. (I came to the conclusion that supply them some numbers by default are not effective - some people need a little, and someone a lot, someone one thing and someone else...)

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Mon Dec 21, 2015 17:46

Thank you.
Михаил_ wrote: (I have come to the conclusion that supply them some numbers by default are not effective - some people need a little, and someone a lot, someone one thing and someone else...)
Cost to user very effective :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 17:49

:) they are not expensive :) and activators are now unprecedented discount :)

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Mon Dec 21, 2015 18:53

Yes, as you say. the same 25 programs - 8000
anchors aren't included?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 21, 2015 20:02

Yes, that is a good reason :) which will soon become clear :) I'm going to update the set of programs / anchors.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Mon Dec 21, 2015 21:32

I hope the deadline for the release of the updated anchor/programs You have determined by the end of 2015? :) :) :)

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:52

Michael, another question.
You mentioned that the Activator and Stabilizer "is done by a particular person", those this is not a storage position, so to speak. But the order, as I understand it, is done through the dealer. How is the relationship of the Activator and a specific customer in production, not knowing by whom, the order is executed?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 22, 2015 14:42

АлексейН wrote:I hope the deadline for the release of the updated anchor/programs You have determined by the end of 2015? :) :) :)
Generally it is defined today :) Although the publication may occur later, e.g. tomorrow. More precisely, they are ready. And the point is that I conditionally equaled handmade (anchor/program) with industrial efficiency.

PS in General, I'm definitely dissatisfied with the rate of release of the products/new products/free versions, although de facto they are great.... this year managed to do a lot of things, but I want and can a lot more simply different technical and finely-organizational plugging eat lots and lots of time, more than desirable and poorly optimized. I assume that next year will be devoted mainly to the amplified versions of Pandora (fixed) 2/U4.5 and Anachronism different versions...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 22, 2015 14:51

АлексейН wrote:Michael, another question.
You mentioned that the Activator and Stabilizer "is done by a particular person", those this is not a storage position, so to speak. But the order, as I understand it, is done through the dealer. How is the relationship of the Activator and a specific customer in production, not knowing by whom, the order is executed?
Usually the relationship is carried out according to chronological order of receipt of applications (if there are many) or (if small, as in outside the discount time) then everything is just clear. There is a customer, in the manufacture of the device its impact on the process is obvious and very strong. Too :) then a pillar of smoke, all cold as ice .... and other incidents.... sometimes worse, sometimes working the room before the end of the hardening process of the mixture is simply a place where the impossible is (physically) even me.
It is theoretically possible to produce a "shelf" item. From the point of view of production is in some ways easier. BUT it will be less effective (although slightly softer) to the end user. I think it is not correct.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Dec 22, 2015 14:56

You can find out when put the data to create a homemade activator and anchor under it?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 22, 2015 20:35

Yes :)
I mean here I am in the process of cooking :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 13:24

Please treat free activator with moooooolto care, in fact he turned out to be too powerful (and generally silent about the surcharge). I then gave man the version printed on the plastic, even from her I cringe, in fact it was a test for part of a commercial activator, which I turned into a separate "vnutricerepnae" device on the scheme free version. And it came out ...as if to say "too" short. This I mean that the inscription on the piece of paper write all you can, and assess the possible consequences in advance....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 19:28

DIY dedicated :)

print the file named 1.2, then separately on the other two sheets 1.3 and 1.4 as an example, fill in a star printed in 1.2 write by HAND (pen, marker) figures of 1.3 (they can tilt according to the direction of the rays, I was too lazy in Corele to twist), and then print a grid of 1.5 and enter the numbers from the example 1.4
However the grid can not print and simply need to enter their square is solely for accurately facilities.
Anchors and Programs while it is possible to use Stabilizer.
Even the very production of the paper version works including AS a STABILIZER for the operator who it is assigned to the child including possible and necessary. I RECOMMEND to make for relatives. Heavy paper and a laser printer it's a good start!
However, try and feel for yourself :)

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Wed Dec 23, 2015 20:07

Михаил_ wrote: and then print a grid of 1.5 and enter the numbers from the example 1.4
Sorry for the stupid question, but I want to clarify. Then this box should stick to the center 1.2 directly applied as early figures of 1.3?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 21:15

No, this box should be on the same sheet to print and fill out. All on one sheet of paper (thick paper/cardboard/plastic and so on - who on that much....)