Арго
Re: Re: Designer Cocoon

Post by Арго » Tue Jan 05, 2016 22:30

Where it is possible to send a photo of insoles? I'm ready to experience

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:56

Yes send in the mail for test broadcasts.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Jan 06, 2016 16:04

Michael_
It allowed the sharing of KK with the KS and maps male\female? If Yes, in what modes, what cards to combine optimally?
Is it possible sharing with СК1М?

ЛанаЛана

Re: Designer Cocoon

Post by ЛанаЛана » Wed Jan 06, 2016 18:14

Started to use the printed version of the designer cocoon. VERY HAPPY!!! in the evening before bedtime and in the morning after waking up sorting cards and tune into healing itself. ( for a long time my lower back hurts...I was treated to many pharmacy..)) the Effect is strong...the comfort , the cleanliness inside comes...At the end choose any card and put it on her lower back...I Want to note that the pain started to go...THANKS again!!!!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 06, 2016 20:50

Воффка wrote:Michael_
It allowed the sharing of KK with the KS and maps male\female? If Yes, in what modes, what cards to combine optimally?
Is it possible sharing with СК1М?
Of course allowed;
All variants and combinations.
Of course, you can СК1м - in fact, it approaches from all sides, not interfering with each other

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Designer Cocoon

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 06, 2016 20:52

ЛанаЛана wrote:Started to use the printed version of the designer cocoon. VERY HAPPY!!! in the evening before bedtime and in the morning after waking up sorting cards and tune into healing itself. ( for a long time my lower back hurts...I was treated to many pharmacy..)) the Effect is strong...the comfort , the cleanliness inside comes...At the end choose any card and put it on her lower back...I Want to note that the pain started to go...THANKS again!!!!!!
Sincerely please :) Very happy when people get the benefits of homemade products, the main thing is not lazy to make them and use :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun Jan 10, 2016 21:11

Michael_
Is there any difference which side of the card "point" to attach to the body?

What is the maximum distance between the body and cards (point, area) for their efficient work? I attach to the tape and sometimes they hang out on it at a distance of approximately 5mm.

For the efficient operation of the activator, you need to place it next to the cards or enough in the zone of the cocoon? Or you can give the mental command and leave the activator anywhere?

Map point is quite large and is served from a network of points on the body, the point specified mental? How will the work if this is not done and just attach them to the dot stream, for example?

Is it possible to laminate the CC card commercial? Can I use this laminator?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 10, 2016 23:53

1. there is no difference
2. I think it's not terrible, although better than full contact or contact with something (e.g. gauze/cloth/cotton wool if someone should be put to rubbing, for example.
3. activator better to put as specified under activated the card or in the zone of the cocoon.
4. will work with the next-most active (disbalancing) point. if several - the one that needs more work.
5. can

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Jan 11, 2016 0:33

Michael, and experiment with insoles in force?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:25

Of course. But have not yet done. Will write as soon as immediately;

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Jan 11, 2016 17:38

Michael_
Is it possible expose to water points immediately after stimulation maps of point and area?
What is the optimal exposure time maps point? Or is it purely individual?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 11, 2016 18:01

1. can
2. individually or to the feelings, I think from 40 minutes to a day.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:42

Michael_
Michael, and when the insole charge? :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 27, 2016 16:43

will try at the week end to finish, did not have time to bind to the charging system all submitted photos. Load very inhuman :) are large-scale shifts in yield in the first production version of I2, as well as upgrading the line on glass(KV, etc.)... .and designer ties VIP... which I was not just shaking but protryahivayte :) many very relevant he became.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Feb 05, 2016 20:49

Why no evading for the rest of the cards, except for the zones and points?
I'm actively experimenting. The question accordingly arose. Then decided that n of the h vision, the impact should in theory on the body's own bad influence. I don't believe so ( although it may be only me). Decided to sleep on these 2 PP Focused on the body, the mental promise to fix the purely material fault in the carcass, etc. With such a heavy head, I still never woke up. Yes, and sensations in the body, instead of the expected tidal forces, tide literally in gravity: if the weight is condensed and several times without changing the size up. Michael, would You enlighten a bit about working with frequency-cards, as and when better to use?
Of the discoveries, but also maybe just my IMHO or individual perception. Someone asked about the card for the brain here, so "see the connections and causes" - that's it. It's nice to sleep - in the morning clearing in the brains of full and sleep easy.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:28

Michael_
And when the insoles charge? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 07, 2016 0:51

Русалка wrote:And what is no evading for the rest of the cards, except for the zones and points?
I'm actively experimenting. The question accordingly arose. Then decided that n of the h vision, the impact should in theory on the body's own bad influence. I don't believe so ( although it may be only me). Decided to sleep on these 2 PP Focused on the body, the mental promise to fix the purely material fault in the carcass, etc. With such a heavy head, I still never woke up. Yes, and sensations in the body, instead of the expected tidal forces, tide literally in gravity: if the weight is condensed and several times without changing the size up. Michael, would You enlighten a bit about working with frequency-cards, as and when better to use?
Of the discoveries, but also maybe just my IMHO or individual perception. Someone asked about the card for the brain here, so "see the connections and causes" - that's it. It's nice to sleep - in the morning clearing in the brains of full and sleep easy.
Everything is very individual because of the ability and personal experience and power = different.
LF You find yourself in the specific mode entered, and the sleep is long.
People working with maps as a multifaceted tool, unfortunately the reviews I had heard only orally and mostly exclamation û :) no details, but there was no time to ask.... getting the buzz.
My personal opinion (for myself and in General) - need with each card little by little and then a little longer. IN the dream it is necessary not only NCH.... on the contrary. But the skill that is needed.... .just NCH is NCH :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 07, 2016 0:53

Insoles to the nearest week. And autoecological who request left. The first portion, but with them, I will introduce adjustments in the requirements of the report. Would later write. We podsobrali his stats already on them. Now we need good material. This is a rare case when I taken for data collection and not just putting something into circulation.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:40

Михаил_ wrote:need with each card little by little and then a little longer.
I here went this way: first maps training 2 weeks almost all the time in the area of the cocoon was, and then started with the rest of the introductions. Don't know why, but became acquainted as I thought it was for a bit, at night during sleep. Yes, PP for the night realized his mistake, and indeed sleeping. Little by little I understand now better for a while, until comfortable,at least more or less. Thank you for the clarification.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 07, 2016 14:21

another is to consider the very specificity of the process - "sleep", which is a multi-faceted movement... sometimes there may not be osoznavaya out of sleep, but so that not to training....

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:24

Михаил_ wrote:Insoles to the nearest week.
Michael, what about insoles?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Mar 24, 2016 13:12

Michael_
Commercial KK, on one of the maps point, in spite of the taping tape, was severely worn figure, about 60%. Instead it became a visible white coating...
Tell me, not will it affect the functionality?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 20:49

no, it did not affect functionality...
insoles will deliver today (all contributors).

Патрик

Post by Патрик » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:32

Михаил_ wrote:
insoles will deliver today (all contributors).

Insoles already loaded :) I understood correctly ???? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:23

Right :) more than a day I think is enough.