The Designer Cocoon

Gelios
Re: Re: Designer Cocoon

Post by Gelios » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:31

Кона wrote:I have no reloading of the deck did not see any special conditions in the head, nor any effects. While a pack of cards constantly carry with me.
Now I want to more consciously work with them.
Looking back on my 2010, which I actively yuzal cartridges in the audio version, actually "covered" me with this only the first time. And ISS self-worth had.
At the same time I was actively engaged in all sorts of practices, and I have the effectiveness of the development of the perception of the shot. Was it a qualitative change in perception. Changes were initiated and then went on increasing itself.
That year striking change was I noticed only after quite a long time. I wasn't aware of the change value, and considered them quite natural.
And the effects were not listening and in between times. Later. :)
And if the activator is in the stack of cards on the edge, the active party to the other cards, then this is the most powerful mode of all KK?
One card at a better activator. Is Michael mentioned in the description, otherwise increase the overall level of "noise" due to new signals and consciousness may simply filter, instead of the new was manifested gradually, and went out on a conscious level.

ФилиНН

Re: Designer Cocoon

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:39

Расторгуев wrote:If the squares to the stimulation point of a stream was intended,then put them in the Shoe under the insole thing.
But there's a lot of points, we can say that on the whole body. At which "point" will migrate under the insole?
If you set a goal to cover all the points, it is too small and "zone" - it is necessary to develop a version of the "insole", the size of the feet, as in applicator Lyapko :)
Points of the body can be covered(I checked :) ), if you hang the "zone" in my ear(in a homemade version of 2 print on both - there is asymmetry on the sides of the body ). But if there are ideological differences - it is believed that the "point" or "area" must be tied to a separate system to adapt to the whole cocoon, and then it turns out that the entire system adapts to the whole system. This is the only Michael to answer.
By the way, another one of the systems of conformity sujok the whole body is reflected at each end phalanx of the finger and flexible printing "dots" it can wrap. This question is the same.
Or by "nail" sujok - around each nail is the point of all 6 of the KEY energies for the different systems of the body, if the work "local".

димыч

Post by димыч » Sat Dec 26, 2015 17:22

I would like to know how durable the coating\drawing on commercial maps? will not be erased with time?

Лад

Post by Лад » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:28

Михаил_ wrote:in the photo really 2 card activator from the different parties, although the kit includes one

and I seem to be lucky :) complete it 2 activator :)
Thank you for the Christmas gift!

Лад

Post by Лад » Tue Dec 29, 2015 13:26

Put on the night's card "Area", together with an activator, under a sheet, about the center of the body. Under the pillow - "See the General" with an activator, in addition to usually staying overnight there Masculine + Pandora + Panacea on hand. Woke up this morning and was surprised to find an interesting sweetness in the body - it was warm, like sleeping on the sheet is heated (I've got this, I use it sometimes when it's cold). Lie and observe sensations in the body, to my surprise, this sense of programisti were resistant, and for me it is not characterized by such stable feeling, especially in the physical body, products/artifacts. Plus, awakening was easy, although I only slept 5 hours, which is also, usually, not about me. And the bonus of good mood :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 30, 2015 18:45

димыч wrote:I would like to know how durable the coating\drawing on commercial maps? will not be erased with time?
Not clear what is meant by "coverage" :) in the sense of drawing the erase speed is the same as on the credit or other plastic card - 80mkm top coating film on the print. But the picture after the card production conditionally affect the functionality, since the current product is not the picture but the entire map.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 30, 2015 18:46

Лад wrote:Put on the night's card "Area", together with an activator, under a sheet, about the center of the body. Under the pillow - "See the General" with an activator, in addition to usually staying overnight there Masculine + Pandora + Panacea on hand. Woke up this morning and was surprised to find an interesting sweetness in the body - it was warm, like sleeping on the sheet is heated (I've got this, I use it sometimes when it's cold). Lie and observe sensations in the body, to my surprise, this sense of programisti were resistant, and for me it is not characterized by such stable feeling, especially in the physical body, products/artifacts. Plus, awakening was easy, although I only slept 5 hours, which is also, usually, not about me. And the bonus of good mood :)
All quite true, the Area hit the "large area" and probably shifted during the night, as a result, she worked "postroika" a lot in the body, and that caused the "pleasant languor" in the morning :)

Кона

Post by Кона » Thu Dec 31, 2015 0:40

Michael, I want to ask the questions again, as yourself, through your feelings, answer not find.

Whether correctly I understand that attaching the card to the activator, to the side where the kernel, I was on this map allocate resource activator?
If the activator into the pile of cards on the edge, the active party to the other cards, then this is the most powerful mode of all KK?
Which side of the map to property needs to pull over to the activator? Or is it not important?
If the activator with the edge of the stack, then the map that is closest to the activator, and allocated more resources, or all equally?
Or, if I mentally to any map appeal from the stack, the resource gets it? And if so, is it possible to mentally turn off work cards and only KK, just giving the command?
Is there a difference, are at home, or always with you in your pocket?

And again, with the cards "Point" peeled a translucent white film. Cards that were slightly weaker?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:39

1) correctly.
2) Yes, just KK, but it is better to start the piece.
3) no matter what side of the activator
4) everything is smooth
5) Yes, can I drive it in manual (mental) mode.
6) there is a difference in the area of the cocoon - powerful.
7) not terrible, although unexpectedly. Can be replaced if necessary. Then will make them somehow... anyway.... cutting small cards - a perversion, a special vyrubschik to order it once.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Jan 04, 2016 17:50

Hello, Michael!
How does working with maps a point according to the method of chronopuncture? If the needles, they are placed in the joints of the corresponding year, month, day, hour, minute. Five needles(points) is obtained, and cards two :)

Whether correct will be to eliminate inflammation in the tonsils, put the cards point to the cervical lymph nodes, mental putting that you need to work with almonds?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 04, 2016 18:31

1. according to the method of chronopuncture - I don't know, I think they are not designed for this, although nothing prevents to try (well, home-made, size need still maaaaaaaany).
In General, the map point seeks to balance a single point at the Meridian of and - zone energy output/projection on. On tonsil you can try the area. And the points on the conjugate Meredian (Atlas in hand and ...)
2. I realize 2 points and 1 zone is not a perfect kit, but most of all relied on the use of the point of the Creek, and then on the other options (restorative/rejuvenating effect).
The deck and it happened just mastromarino "thick) 16+2 card... for good, and as to its real potential the cost should be different, but I wanted to make it available.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Mon Jan 04, 2016 20:05

Michael, and "points" on the point of a stream can be affected long-lasting/permanent or possible "overdose" and should take breaks and adhere to the lunar cycles?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 04, 2016 20:52

I think it's better to stick to "average" reasonable stimulation plan, which brought the people on the above forum...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 04, 2016 20:52

Petr99 wrote:Try the Area on the coccyx. I have an incredible feeling around the cocoon and not constantly in one place, and there and there. Maybe it's me personally and connected with channels my energy.
No, I think it's universal, as well as the soles of the feet (and there in different places...
About insoles, I think, but that's another story. If someone wants to be perevospitat - let's take a photo "insoles". Make = look.... in terms of remote charging. Area

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 21:46

But if a printout in cellophane or plastic and under the insole to put. Just different shoes, different insoles, and then you can own and move to the desired location (feels like) and put in all footwear.
I have effects from print (light) commercial has not yet come, although I mentally activated it (because it is already bought) and resource VIP-Pandora used.

Алега

Post by Алега » Tue Jan 05, 2016 0:07

Petr99 wrote:But if the printout in cellophane or plastic and under the insole to put.
I plastered a wide tape and the result is pretty durable.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:23

Михаил_ wrote:
Petr99 wrote:Try the Area on the coccyx. I have an incredible feeling around the cocoon and not constantly in one place, and there and there. Maybe it's me personally and connected with channels my energy.
No, I think it's universal, as well as the soles of the feet (and there in different places...
About insoles, I think, but that's another story. If someone wants to be perevospitat - let's take a photo "insoles". Make = look.... in terms of remote charging. Area
Michael I'm ready insoles photographed pictures sent to quantumpages in section KK.The report will write.
....Happened to see that under the insoles have small squares from the KK erased resunok,they all not working?) Even once on the activator they do not put as came so soon in the mail to them and put. A few days has worn off.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:38

no, they quite working.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:40

Typical plating on plastics protected with 80mkm film (a coating for laminations) underneath the picture, and the properties have long sat on the plastic itself, the writing process of the maps is not just a print pattern.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:54

Petr99 wrote:But if the printout in cellophane or plastic and under the insole to put. Just different shoes, different insoles, and then you can own and move to the desired location (feels like) and put in all footwear.
I have effects from print (light) commercial has not yet come, although I mentally activated it (because it is already bought) and resource VIP-Pandora used.
Yes it is possible to laminate/tape in/in cellophane - it's up.
I'm talking about the insole in terms of the fact that they will give coverage=high, I'm just always too lazy busy with private solutions. Well, because they can think of a million.
A colleague of mine came up with/tried out that maps OS 2.2+ can be water structured and what they only this water don't.... and such options could be a million... he by the way is now on all the questions - "water from a drinking??? :) it will help :) "(his opinion, not mine, I have not studied the question).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:55

Расторгуев wrote:Michael, I am ready insoles photographed,photos sent .
OK. later I will unsubscribe as it's ready.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:12

Michael_
Michael, wishing selected for some parameter, or who first sent? I sent You a photo in a PM almost immediately after Your message.
Here is a link to a photo: http://www.fayloobmennik.net/5650644
Reports can write every day, or at some other desired interval.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:36

well, every day the reports are not needed, just look how it really is effective, and if so, it is possible to make a service or product. Well 5 people I may take for this test to begin with.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:39

Amplifier from the commercial version of KK will act on charged objects?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 14:26

Yes, it will.