Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: BJ executor. The effects of a hard and strong product

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:22

Дмитрий Т wrote:Please clarify.
As you know BJ BJ versitile more powerful than the 3.0 S++
And if you compare BJ S++ 3.0 with 3.1 ( pads) and maybe OZ
That is more powerful?
Explain. BJ the decider powerful S++ with lining and necklace 3.1 OZ, BUT it works differently and a set of S++/pads/pendant can be more interesting. However, now they are in stock (pads and OZ), and the Rulers - is.
May even withdraw them from sale (both are), because a lot of fuss with them very much, it's one thing when the serial demand and another to do a piece.
The technique works 3.0 and ruler with different operator, and adding or subtracting 3.1 OZ and you can change the accents.
The other actor, but "turns" and specific power - Yes, more powerful.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:33

But if 4.0 these comparisons to add? About 4.0 somehow rarely write reviews on it a little : (

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:52

4.0 very good and combined with a three-pointer and in combination with the Arbiter, because it contains aspects of the here and now, and the main aspects of 3.0, many operators just use rarely ... going down to the game and povsednevku. 4.0 is a mixture of operatorship from the creativity and operatorship by the system.

By the way watched a funny joke. Well, I have the correct user :) system :) but not to say that buddy was (the preamble), and in short, I have partially removed one virus (point of impact erased in the past) with the same group of persons, the meaning of the virus has been in the information box in the system. The evening of the same day and the day following I received a few "pies/candies/Goodies" from the system. True, some is not particularly important (and so would happen) and the other is not very useful (needed two years ago, not now). But the fact is quite funny. I mean, there are some things literally "by the rules", though I am not a friend, and most of the processes being dragged in completely different vectors, but I carefully look after the correctness of what is happening and do not want the world nothing destructive. Sometimes for my actions and the system turns out to be grateful. It is exactly the theme of "operator site" and fact 4.0

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Fri Apr 15, 2016 23:59

Is it possible your other devices"to delete the point in the past"? Thank you for your answer.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:39

As I have said many times - the impact produces the operator and not the product. So the answer is any :) But it depends on the operator.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 15:55

АнатолиК wrote:Put on four probes, left-right legs and arms. By the end of the second week of wearing, I noticed when in the bath at a temperature of 120-130, I somehow started shivering, the waves... And it dawned on me, I chill out, wow, and I thought that the cold there can go out of a limb... only I have more on the back was felt, is a breathtaking feeling. And this feeling of znamenia, not even strained to sit on a shelf, and hot, and chill in the chill vibrations disappears suddenly appearing...the Buzz, and after a long bath sweat stream flows )))

Байес

Post by Байес » Sun Apr 17, 2016 16:34

And the decider in the broadcast possible?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 16:51

Theoretically, Yes - 5 slots. Frankly, I even myself tried. I still shoot sometimes because he pushes me into a state when I then say that I'm too closely at something and looked and .... :) in short it is necessary to control not only thoughts but just his area of attention. It's funny of course :) ....No, it's not at all so :) at least in the beginning :) and Yes, it is supposed to be normal.... Not in this state of reality of course. However it is useful (reality).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 18:54

in addition to the above, is not very clear as to charge such a stream, either at the scale of products of VIP (one-time buyout price of the product, possibly with some kind of discount then simply paying slots), or as SP expensive. The logic of choice rather the first option. While demand for it was not :)

Байес

Post by Байес » Mon Apr 18, 2016 16:25

Well, of course I wanted to save a little.
If to charge like a normal 5 slots, that would be great :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:24

well, there should be a threshold and the compliance of other similar products :) so for the price of a slot with :)
And indeed some things do not need to do too is available :)
Well, while the inquiry only from You and I think.

Байес

Post by Байес » Tue Apr 19, 2016 13:31

Михаил_ wrote:Well, while the inquiry only from You and I think.
Even a little strange, because the stream - really great and powerful tool.
I have on physical media only cards will still be T2 and maybe a couple of other devices is fixed.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 15:26

the most avid users of the broadcasts carry physical Rulers - the reason is simple, it is easy to pull on and off :)

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Apr 21, 2016 16:31

Don't know related to the actor or others, but last night happened to me something inexplicable. Put 4 probe arbiter ( arms and legs) at night. WOH - at night, the module "communication with nature". Pandora-VIP under the pillow still, with the task of overload protection. The arbiters, though, and probes, but sometimes it is hard from them.
So Wake up from what obviously feel next to the bed at the bottom of a energy vortex, not even a swirl, as if an invisible bird somewhere of a pigeon size wings flapping. It is something rises, first somewhere 30-40 cm above the heart area, and then starts to fall, as through the blanket falls, and was obviously fluttering over my chest, at times very, very clearly touching the physical body. The feeling of fear, get rid of which was a proven method of focusing on the phenomenon, trying to understand the mind of the physical characteristics of this. Fear was behind him and this phenomenon. To sleep then still quite a long time. Who knows what it could be?

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Apr 22, 2016 0:16

Михаил_ wrote:well there should be a threshold and the compliance of other similar products :) so for the price of a slot with :)
And indeed some things do not need to do too is available :)
Well, while the inquiry only from You and I think.
Menya interesuet translyaziya toje ot Vershitelya :). Zeni should be razumniye to vozmu. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:10

.... mermaiddon't know what is the reason in Your personal case remotely on the story looks like your inner.... it doesn't presume to say.

ЛЕТАВИЦА

Post by ЛЕТАВИЦА » Sat May 21, 2016 17:59

Good time!!! Let me remind you a little about myself, I rawfoodist for the second year, doing energy practices for a very long time, but the last two years living it. I wrote their rave reviews in previous comments. Michael THANK you so much for your technology!!! Yes, of course, it is very expensive but it is worth it. Wear two AMB, executor and 3.0 s++. A huge change! All I bought was to solve many problems which could not well decide. In particular, many views of the world, the perception of many of its aspects, the presence of understanding, but lack of adoption and many other things. So... the Process went, and went a-go-go like!!! Right Michael wrote that the bracelets are not a monster there or something, but it's all in the operator!!! Which way you go, there will appear the possibility of self-realization and self-development. In addition to the study , and in MANY cases the solutions to my task I want to voice some bonuses!!! Sharp and even discharge from the FANTASTIC growth of different kinds of abilities!!! Energy abilities have skyrocketed!!! Very deep understanding of the correctness of the chosen direction of development. You can write a lot of things happened to me fabulous and fantastic, but it's more a letter of thanks to Michael!! Who bought these products and uses them , he guessed that these assistants can take real!!! Oh, wait pendant is a panacea, I think it will be an unforgettable experience!!! All good and humble Thread!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 21, 2016 18:44

repost from my forum, for interesting feedback.
АлексейАлександрович wrote:Long wanted to write a review, but something not as hands did not reach. And finally gathered. On the MM website I stumbled upon by accident in the fall of 2014. and the link to it was on the website regular visitor who was about three years before. Was mildly shocked by the new information. The physics of the process work products I never know how many didn't read the forum and watched webinars, but the fact that it works the fact))

Started with a matrix a Panacea. Wrote on a piece of paper, put it in his pocket, and immediately received a state similar to intoxication: not controlled by happy emotions (try to haha), the voice became somewhat "sticky", everything swam a little. It was at work, like so 10-15 minutes was afraid that colleagues will not understand and took the piece of paper away))) When I picked it up the second time, this was not, just stuck it under the battery cover of a cell phone and so went with her.
Then got the Pathfinder. The Explorer is the theme! And in General session plus CD collection Patrushev thing is quite interesting, two years, even still have not had time to try).

The next step made myself a homemade 3-ku. She wore the bracelet without taking off for about a year and after this time I decided to check out what effects should be manifest because I was sure that they clearly do not feel. Read, effects confirmed))) I became a vegetarian during this time))) after a month of wearing the bracelet and refused animal food (cheese only the first time ate is now gone). The motive of this refusal, I could not really explain to themselves and others (I don't have any relatives, friend and even a friend who doesn't eat meat). Weird it looked because I occasionally hunted.

Then bought a bracelet a Panacea. About him can say the following: very often I hear in his address: "you are lucky". But I do know that it's not luck, and it should be)) And Panacea in this business actively promotes. While early so-called "fart" was not less, but now it has become more controlled or something... I don't Use all the features of Panacea and not all understand, but we don't have enough.

Probe Arbiter. Put two pieces in his hands. Wore about two weeks. Did not hurt before this 10 years. Here on the second or third day completely fell apart runny nose, sore throat, temperature.

Bracelet maker, bought three weeks after the probe. Covered the second wave of runny nose, sore throat, temperature, only tougher)) and in the first day I wore a very sick head, I thought the part would burst. Without removing the burden for the third month, the more obvious effects do not feel, but the example described above, the homemade'm sure that is) the Next stage of the raw food diet))) I want to be able to consciously 3.0, but don't know how to do it. Maybe not ready yet, of course...
Pandora VIP acquired simultaneously with the Arbiter. About it will write a separate review. A VERY powerful thing!))

I want to say a big thank you to Mikhail and Andrei Patrushev for their work and products!!!

PS have Described is not only what I remembered at the time of writing the post.
<

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jul 08, 2016 18:59

Hooked up actor broadcast in 4 months yet, we'll see.Then will take physical products 2 PCs.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 17:45

Don't let it overwhelm nafig :) my ear stereo 2 hours when I first put the physical, although he kahelos would have done. Really clear why - there was just a problem that's just recently cleaned, old otitis, which is then cured and like ear was OK, but on the inside something had left wrong. But such places in each of us there are.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Jul 14, 2016 21:51

As the arbiter can be useful in an active business?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:30

Just do as... the decider

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 17:43

Артем север wrote:As an arbiter can be useful in an active business?
Sometimes you need to step back from the situation and just change the picture in the desired direction. Once something like this :) in short the answer above is correct 100%

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:04

Yesterday was disconnected from the broadcast actor ,worked for 5 months at maximum capacity. To be honest ,anything obvious is not noticed. And how he had to act ,too, did not notice. If other articles and broadcasts were all more or less clear and was (and is) the response, the Arbiter did not understand. Now I sit and analyze those 5 months in the community(business,environment,health) and have helped the arbiter did not understand. And where and how to apply it since it is not clear even now, Under the opinions in this thread to subscribe to for sure couldn't.
For what people pay 150,000 rubles (one hundred fifty thousand rubles) for the physical product ,I also not clear... And the question to 108 Master I understand you have masters and you have achieved some astounding results in some area of life? You can read more?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:17

As I understand it, you must first condition 3.0 to master. Apparently it all depends on the willingness of the cocoon to explore this experience, but that doesn't mean he's not mastered. Michael warned that the development of arbiter needs more time than the other products.