BJ the executor. The effects of a hard and strong product

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Aug 11, 2015 13:50

Clearly, samples of arbiter in the form of disposable paper sheets will soon be available in MM.
Don't forget that sell the ruler too, only after the interview with the producer.
(I started this thread because too much of the power and efficiency of the arbiter is different from at least a 3.0 S++, not to mention younger versions)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 12, 2015 16:13

I did not write anywhere that the executor sold only after the interview. He is tough and powerful, but if that is primarily a problem of physics bought and softer and more powerful S++ is probably somebody else's problem.
In other words I'm not going to limit the sales of arbiter, although just yesterday one person personally, a friend recommended not to take yet ( in the presence of S++ in this case ).
The theme could not have, and so here too....
Браслет Вершитель

Астероид

Re: BJ executor. The effects of a hard and strong product

Post by Астероид » Wed Aug 12, 2015 17:53

Well on the subject - for me and many of my friends better different themes on different products. Especially - well, not very familiar with the products people go to the site. About actor anything out of the no.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Aug 12, 2015 22:38

And what can this actor? :wink:

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Aug 12, 2015 22:51

From what I learned - it helps to change. Much. In the right direction. To change at all.

And I have another question - can a "probe" is the arbiter, and, for example 5-7 (I want not only for themselves, but even two or three people. These people will be able to buy it. And even for 150. Well, let's say, and if I really try - can buy, but yet want to see what happens with the probe.)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:44

Hello,

Michael loaded my own charm bracelet from the black tree on the 3.0 the arbiter via stream. My bracelet about 20% wider than the standard commercial band. After three days with 3.0 the arbiter, I can share some observations.

I decided at the beginning to try only one link from the bracelet to see the new acquisition more gradually. Lying on the back I put a link on his chest, after a minute or two felt a strong activation in the right hemisphere of the brain. Was felt the entire right half of the brain. Fifteen minutes later decided that there is nothing "scary" and put the bracelet on left hand.

As already known, the bracelet 3.0 ( at least 3.0 N ) causes load and 2.2 or a Panacea smooths these sensations. Despite my broadcasts ( PC+ mode from 1 to 5 and 2.2 ), with 3.0 the arbiter on the hand, this softening does not occur. Already a third of the den, almost continuously feel heaviness in the occipital region, but very often there is a heaviness in the head as a whole. I am familiar with this feeling from 3.0 N, 3.0 Verticaly but it is significantly heavier. Were a few light ISS.

First night slept well but woke up very early, middle of the night.

Morning took the bracelet for an hour, but on hand were a very strong phantom feeling. When taking a shower is a phantom feeling, or, rather, Overdrive was even unpleasant - water may have contributed to this.

I'm used to reloading in the hands of N from 3.0, but 3.0 is the decider on this point, the Overdrive is much stronger. Yesterday afternoon I took the bracelet for an hour or more to rest a little, but it had no significant effect – the overload is not weakened. Vertically and enhances the work of 3.0 N on the right hand. Even after 3.0 N no difference - the feeling on hand is not significantly changed.

It is interesting that, despite the presence of stream 3.0 for a few months, still 3.0 N causes an overload in his hands.

Yesterday during the day and especially at night, worked through the trouble spots on the body - the joints, spine, muscle blocks. If you listen to the body, the study starts with one place then moves to another place, returned in the first place and somehow gaining strength. The whole body is filled with energy.

There are some changes in the entry and retention of the status of 3.0 ( where I came to learn as 3.0 ), but it is too early to say anything concrete. With interest I will observe further.

With a few words, given my experience and work with BJ and some other factors, the initial application of 3.0 Verticaly is very load and it should be borne in mind.<

Евгений од

Post by Евгений од » Thu Aug 13, 2015 15:11

This is the first bracelet that I was afraid to wear, usually just as bought and put on our day.
bracelet after getting called ISS periodically about 4 hours, as if the head is empty forget the unnecessary things at once.
At the table ( at a birthday party) as if from another universe, all drinking, eating( a lot) and I can't understand why they do it.
Intensified study of situations( prior to that, like all adjusted, smoothed) in the way the car behave strangely, people on the empty space razdrozhat, but quickly realize that it is tseplyalki. :wiz

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 23:35

Астероид wrote:Judging by what I learned - it helps to change. Much. In the right direction. To change at all.

And I have another question - can a "probe" is the arbiter, and, for example 5-7 (I want not only for themselves, but even two or three people. These people will be able to buy it. And even for 150. Well, let's say, and if I really try - can buy, but yet want to see what happens with the probe.)
Can. We can provide samples :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 23:43

Бисо wrote: With a few words, given my experience and work with BJ and some other factors, the initial application of 3.0 Verticaly is very load and it should be borne in mind.
This is an important point, you need to understand that one can permanently "turn off" reload. There is a particular case when the human voice was gone for 2 weeks due to study of the corresponding chakra. It is true there was a "dramatic" use of arbiter in practice under load, very hard (it may not have felt so, but in fact were).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 23:46

ММ wrote:AND what can this actor? :wink:
As always - he is nothing :) know You and his task is to awaken it in You. The rest depends on the operator.
Generally the reviews written above in some detail that it is.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Thu Aug 13, 2015 23:48

Well. So tomorrow I will go to MM.

АВП

Post by АВП » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:31

Михаил_ wrote:I did not write anywhere that the executor sold only after the interview. He is tough and powerful, but if that is primarily a problem of physics bought and softer and more powerful S++ is probably somebody else's problem.
In other words I'm not going to limit the sales of arbiter, although just yesterday one person personally, a friend recommended not to take yet ( in the presence of S++ in this case ).
The theme could not have, and so here too....
Michael, Hello! The first time You have on the forum, although a regular customer in MM.
I have a question. Wear your BJ 2.7 in the course of the year. Very interested in the Arbiter. May I take the probe of arbiter in the office of the MM on the test?

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Aug 14, 2015 17:11

I understand it correctly, samples of "ruler" already handed out in the office of the MM all comers? You can just come and get?

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Aug 14, 2015 17:20

Today I have been. Have available samples of the decider, Panacea, AMB and 2.2.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Aug 14, 2015 17:53

Asteroidall give samples, a preliminary agreement is not needed?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Aug 14, 2015 17:58

Give without prior arrangements, but they left a bit now, before the visit to the office, check availability.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Aug 14, 2015 18:00

1-2 all without question. If you need more, then I said I agreed with Michael. And of course, that a pure probe of arbiter to the person who did not in the subject and nothing worn previously to give then give, but the effect is not the same.
I keep 2-3 pieces. The rest of the transfer process to other people.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Aug 14, 2015 18:32

Andrey Kabanovthank you. Going to visit the office tomorrow in the morning. For tomorrow, you still have?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Aug 14, 2015 19:12

Yes.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Aug 14, 2015 19:31

Thanks again to all for the replies.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 15, 2015 21:14

We'll take samples in the coming days. It was not clear where and how they are at odds, so to start anywhere sent some minimum.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Aug 15, 2015 21:39

Hello,

Two supper ago there was an interesting case.

I went to bed and for me is a great time to relax and listen to the body, and so on. The movement of energy, etc..

But then in addition, with closed eyes picture appeared before my eyes with people with very characteristic clothing. Clothing as the Incas, Mayans and Aztecs. The action feels like an important day or have performed some kind of ritual. The picture was not very clear, such as the effect of Sepia in the photos, but everything was in a Golden hue.

I can't remember the last time I read the book or watched the movie about those times - so it wasn't some kind of resonance.

The only explanation I can find for these images, they are memories of a past life.

And on this night in the same circumstances had vision on dragon, which can be seen in the monuments of the Aztecs and Mayans. More precisely, I saw the monument/the monument with those dragons on the wall.

The view of Michael - "Yes, the executor could provoke such memories."

The last two days the heaviness in the occipital region began to slightly weaken.

I have a suggestion to merge this and the neighboring branches. If all agree, of course.

May be, under the General title: BJ++ 3.0 S / 3.0 executor. The effects of a hard and strong product

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 15, 2015 23:49

Yes, unite, the hands are not reached.

Даша

Post by Даша » Sat Aug 22, 2015 19:13

A few days ago, held it in his hand for about 15 minutes (not wearing) probe arbiter. Immediately went to the heat waves along the body, hand hot.
Condition is very unusual and the most powerful of all folding ( in constant use stream PC+, the pendant is the standard, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, Panacea and other miscellaneous occasionally).
Covered it's head - no thoughts, or slowly floats something rare and stringy.

Condition is very nice, when there is a possibility to relax and to be.
Almost immediately began to cut down into sleep.
When the evening had to be included in the documents and to give meaningful answers - turned out with great tension and not let go understanding of the unimportance and uselessness of it.

Night probe was lying next to the pillow. Had dreams involving people who have not seen and did not communicate.
Woke up before the alarm and awake (around 6 am, but usually get up to 8-9).
The whole day was filled with banks and documents. All things were made successfully, efficiently and faster than planned.
And all this is in suspended mode - like one small part of me all these rules, and the steel part was something more ancient, and a wise man understands the futility of life, the unimportant everyday Affairs and former hotelok.

Completely lost the desire to go to Skoronski the training which starts tomorrow and where consciously been going. It's a feeling that everything will be there I already know and can do.

Yesterday I wanted to wear 2 bracelets 3.0 S+ which is already a couple of years was in the closet and did not ask. (In the beginning when I tried to wear them an unpleasant heaviness in the head and body and nothing like as three-pointers. Always just wanted to remove).
And then they are happy to sit on your hands, thoughts vanished, the body began to move itself in spontaneous smooth movements, the sensations echo from a state with a Ruler in hand.
As a result, all business was canceled and happy all day in this unusual nice condition.
And when distracted, talked to someone - a state tried to leave, I have focused attention on the bracelets and the feeling of "not I" and "not here" was back.
Now the state continues to hold - the result is such a long post, on the condition that I never write on forums, I only read them :)
Thanks Misha, for the opportunity to try this wonderful thing!<

Даша

Post by Даша » Sat Aug 22, 2015 23:16

Continue the report.
Today was riding the subway on the bracelets are not concentrated, read a book about out-of-body exits.
I came out of the car and feel the body I do not obey, and as if trying jelly slowly sliding down the head sails. Clutched at the wall, took a breath, a huge effort of will did not give myself to faint (the feeling was that almost passed out), removed the decider in the bag, went outside.
Feels - full of izmeneny. I had to constantly concentrate on where and why you go. It was a feeling that if you lose this concentration, the body may completely dissolve in space. And all around such a strange, strange!
Got out of the Elevator and several times around all doors - you need me literally manifested on the third lap - up to that, it's just a place was not.
On the way back I remember that the house was over the fruit and at the exit of metro sell good plums and apricots. Pick up 3 kg, and with money I'm 1.
Speaking of food - it at me the most usual, without any restrictions (Seredina several times a week, but the decision was from the head and all this without pleasure), and all day today want to eat that fruit! And they are delicious!