BJ the executor. The effects of a hard and strong product

Астероид
Re: BJ executor. The effects of a hard and strong product

Post by Астероид » Sun Aug 23, 2015 17:35

Probe arbiter really affects how I drive the car. First, a strange way, last week I drove it much rarer than before. A total of 3 times. And greatly distorts perception, especially when riding in traffic. Well, among other things. From the right nasal sinus was something of mnogoetazhek have stayed there - most likely there was a blockage, which on the background of the doer opened. Well at least not pus.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 24, 2015 21:31

I would say "distort the perception" and the fixes :) .... hihi, although when it is unusual - it is difficult to adapt immediately.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Aug 24, 2015 21:35

Probably correctly written. I usually only drive the car in a different mode - this time (a change in the perception of the environment - that's for sure). And two current company car weak engine - I can't go as plan.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:24

++ :) Have you thought about the person is bad...and he has changed.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 25, 2015 16:58

Астероид wrote:... And two current company car weak engine - I can't go as plan.
hahahahaha :) the consequences of arbiter - power of any machine is not sufficient, give a flying saucer :) or teleport :)

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Aug 25, 2015 17:00

not in this case. Just I have my own service. And service engine twice as powerful. So I can't. But the teleport better.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Aug 26, 2015 18:53

On the night before the lunch, the probe is not worn. But was left with the feeling that he was at hand. Sometimes it seemed that the real hand bracelet several times checked even.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 27, 2015 20:56

here is such a "probe" :) ....
well, here's what to do if our samples are actually full-featured product ? and they still sold like hot cakes... I'm tired to finish....

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Thu Aug 27, 2015 21:15

Yesterday I had the probe just 4 hours. But the feeling on the hand was left and which was, and is today, but a little weaker. And about sleep - I don't know, the action of the Drive or something. But now I can't sleep long. 4-5 hours maximum.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 0:35

Here's how good pick up and sleep in store :) :) :)
But seriously, the arbiter allows a completely different way to work with sleep in terms of when/how and most importantly why. While there are sensations as prolonged sleep deprivation, though I speak for myself and I am now still in an experimental cleaning body physics and arbiters on me a lot ( and their 2 or 4, like I did yesterday on the webinar noted - the difference is noticeable to others hihi).

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:35

Yes, here's a moment of strange. Type slept a little. In the morning there was a partial lack of sleep. But gradually from the end of the day and worked until 2-3 am. The most important thing - that now occurs regularly. But not always. Sometimes, a whole day of sleep.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 13:12

No, just nothing strange in this "moment" and no :)
3.0 is generally the status of work with the world as Creator, without depending on the internal processes of the world. It is obvious that inside day time, while "disengaging" in a fairly significant extent. Sleep is of practical importance (not that it doctors prescribe), and it is already being implemented by the operator at the discretion and need.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Aug 28, 2015 13:24

As I said - I have a year and a half the problem is that I very rarely see and remember dreams.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 15:46

Well, actually it's not a problem but a state :) One of the many possible and not the fact that it's "bad", as well, and not the fact that well, just a state of ... to the theme of shift of the circadian rhythm in arbitrary this has no direct relationship. Work in in my dream somehow still being done.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Aug 28, 2015 15:51

Well, 20 minutes ago was "rush" - I remembered a lot of sleep, but at the moment I don't remember it. Remembered just now.

Аннжелика

Post by Аннжелика » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:40

Hello Michael!yesterday took the probe supported, went the blood from one hand to the other, then on the face,in the subway passed out for a few minutes,I saw the episode of future relative.that's all,nothing happens, no feeling while themselves listening closely.is this normal?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:09

It is possible to explain it as an overload or as an adaptation, but is likely to overload.

Аннжелика

Post by Аннжелика » Wed Sep 09, 2015 13:49

Be interested it is,neither good nor bad,as if everything froze,I took the picture the night before was dressed, and still quiet.maybe you need to like that will recalibrate,I usually broadcast and BJ feel at once.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 14:39

Michael wrote that we need to be careful with the arbiter - you can burn out, better put on 3-5 days out.

Аннжелика

Post by Аннжелика » Wed Sep 09, 2015 16:09

Thanks for the reply,will do so.seen missed this time. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:09

Angelica, and what You expect will happen ? :)
On the one hand a few samples weaker than a full bracelet.
On the other hand, of course, what You have going on (or not going on) depends on the individual and his current "context". It's a very different can be. I am quite convinced that there are people who won't feel anything in order and there are probes.
And this does not mean that the bracelet with You "not working".
Careful - Yes, you should be.

Аннжелика

Post by Аннжелика » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:35

Michael, I'm waiting and waiting for something to pull my present out,that life would not pass on autopilot for the job.I'm not able to do something.and now for some time feeling depressed,and mastertaste..Although you are right,it does not mean that it does not work I never thought I waited for the explosion.Listen to yourself.thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:38

Quite an interesting expectation. The decider is a tool and not sonatel You. Generally for change of a specified kind has been made by many different instruments ranging from БЖ1.0 literally. But everyone needs a different kick.
Only trouble is that usually no desire to change personally, it is not effective. Isn't that right ?
Once the desire is there, then change.
Panacea/ M/F card, frm, AMB - this is more appropriate, IMHO of course, because everyone is different really.

Александр По

Post by Александр По » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:00

All Hello again.
Long to write because it was busy and all sorts of interesting things. Now, they are not less, but it is ripe for writing something.

The arbiter of use periodically. The condition is quite simple and pleasant, emocionalno aligns and normalizes the body, but it's all so clear effects.
Just recently noticed this interesting thing, executor allows you to enter a state of lightness and playfulness, in which the world is perceived as an interesting game with very flexible laws. It looks not so rigid and monumental. There is an interesting sense of the plasticity of reality and the possibilities with it a bit to play.

It is clear that the house the power of thought are not moved, but the level of internal perception of the quality of interaction with reality becomes visible which is largely associated with you. And it's not even reality itself as such, and in your and its the same plasticity. You can flow with it, you can together with her to dance or to become by the tenacity and rigidity - no difference.

All these qualities and parameters are tied directly to you. Your physical, mental and emotional state depends largely on the density of the interaction with the Arbiter and the ability to reveal a sewn-in him the principle of identity with the surrounding world, the principle of adenocarcinoma.

In my case probably took a lot of time to bring the body and mind in order to see how I have emerged as a very interesting supported and correlated with the program of the actor.
You can time it to delay, can use permanently, but as long as your configuration is not reconstructed in the right direction some possibility of resonance and mutual support with the Arbiter (I'm on it now as a good friend) just do not work. This is quite natural and there is no need to force anything, still it is not achieved through hard effort and practice, and through the release of internal fixation and loosening of the position in relation to the world. There is a view that requirements and harsh intentions to change do not need to have. If they are, then the decider will work on this, very clumsy level. Of course he will help and strengthen, but at a good have a very different problem and its potential there is a slightly different plane.

PS Actually, in the light of recent observations the name of the actor looks like a pretty funny joke Michael as to his true vocation, it has a very indirect relation.
For it soon came to the name ...damn, and I have no words that is suitable :)

Well, okay. In one word thank you for such a fun :) thing, which can reveal the very subtle and interesting strings, which can be in a duet with the world of the play is very beautiful and mesmerizing melody.
Thanks for the wonderful, Michael :)<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 05, 2015 0:20

Sincerely please :) I am very glad that this understanding of the product You have deepened.
By the way for the rest - I'm going in December to announce the new year discount for this product, what I will write later. There will be two - a couple of bracelets ( I love them to wear yourself, symmetrically) and on one ...