BJ the executor. The effects of a hard and strong product

Фиолет
Re: BJ executor. The effects of a hard and strong product

Post by Фиолет » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:09

First impressions from the probe "arbiter":a smooth start the cleaning mode,in the morning a little bit left in the cold,but Pat got warm.Went discharge from the nose as usual,and to feel ill are not peculiar to me is that the cleaning process has started.We actively work with both hemispheres of the brain.The brain was,so to speak, more heavy or dense.Towards evening a slight state of intoxication for some time felt that the space around a little swam :) interesting as in it was present a certain plasticity and softness, it was enjoyable and interesting.Overdrive is not observed-wear without removing.

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Tue Mar 01, 2016 14:41

Михаил_ wrote:by the way, We are planning to launch a special version of the BJ - long probes reusable. Fabric wristbands with reusable clasp. They will have a shelf life, after which they will semesteratsea, they will not be free and paid, but be much cheaper than the full, which will make them available (this period is approximately 1-2 months, not yet determined).
This will probably allow those who can't buy BJ older versions, to get the most effects from them not on paper and for the money available.
Are you still planning? :)
I, like many, very, very interested in such probes the older versions. At all desire more quickly not to buy)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 02, 2016 20:35

Yes, of course. It's just hard to grasp the immensity. I have here a light force majeure which impedes the release of new products (contrl sleep, kV new), in the sense of the General Affairs overload and 96 hours is not enough in the day :)
Projects more than us. Exposed hard priorities that are quite urgent, for example for I2, we will release samples of its 1-month period of work.
And let's start with one I think.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Mon Mar 28, 2016 18:25

put two probes BJ the executor, and .... didn't feel anything, no buzz in the head,or sensations of fullness as when fitting BJ 2.6 or panacea. Samples wrapped in one layer of duct tape, simply put the wide tape from stuck 2 probes, looped on the arm and made the tips, waited, expected nothing. Upset, suddenly I wonder they tape? or maybe playing side of the bracelet? probes one side white,the other black,to his black clothed,white out. please comment) what I did wrong or why you don't feel anything once the product is even in the probe must be powerful! just in case review: every day wear BJ 2.6. sometimes 2.2, for the night shoot, but the bracelets made of black wood, from time to time of course on the modules is not always possible, and that is just not tracking or see obvious, i.e. when you wonder what is happening, remember what started the module and forgot)) but still want to comment, I really want to properly use even just a Lite version of the BZ executor.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Mon Mar 28, 2016 20:04

Любознательная wrote:probes, one side white,the other black
I have black is AMB, they do physics is almost not felt. And "the decider" grey probes.

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:10

Любознательная wrote:wore two probes BJ the executor, and .... didn't feel anything, no buzz in the head,or sensations of fullness as when fitting BJ 2.6 or panacea. Samples wrapped in one layer of duct tape, simply put the wide tape from stuck 2 probes, looped on the arm and made the tips, waited, expected nothing. Upset, suddenly I wonder they tape? or maybe playing side of the bracelet? probes one side white,the other black,to his black clothed,white out. please comment) what I did wrong or why you don't feel anything once the product is even in the probe must be powerful! just in case review: every day wear BJ 2.6. sometimes 2.2, for the night shoot, but the bracelets made of black wood, from time to time of course on the modules is not always possible, and that is just not tracking or see obvious, i.e. when you wonder what is happening, remember what started the module and forgot)) but still want to comment, I really want to properly use even just a Lite version of the BZ executor.
The probes makes no difference which side to wear,they are treated in the volume,therefore, unable at this moment for small :) And about sensations,so it is purely individual,but the fact that I felt nothing-it's not so that doesn't work,just all in different ways is an inside job,and the fact that it still takes place,this can not somnevatsya.Scotch is also in it no problem,absolutely on the probe does not affect.Wear your probes without having to remove,may accumulate a cumulative effect,and does not mean that something externally to happen,simply a process our minds may not be aware,not to notice,but important work is,and what your subconscious knows.Trust him and don't get discouraged :) Try to wear BJ and take in the night,faster important process will occur :)<

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:25

Pomnitsa I had as the court child support-third :) I wore then BJ-2.6 and 2.1, the Judge was one and the same,well this time it is the most :)
I come on the court and what I see,instead of like the last few times to start me cavotti,they say I'm so-so,unlucky, etc, etc-in General, instead of protecting ISETs,the judge asks all the questions that upravlyaut me,moreover, she ultimately did not satisfy the petition ISETs at the listed amount,and carried 7 times smaller debts.
Although a lawsuit and a complaint was drawn up by a lawyer can say correctly.After the trial,the judge again asked me to come,because the plaintiff filed for an appeal. The judge began to advise me about what and how it applied ,what is the law and so in General, I was slightly pleasantly surprised :)
This is what I am,and what I wore your BJ and didn't bother,even the court was not prepared,obovsem has taken care of the biggest part of me :) I know not all suitable for this method :)
Sometimes people want to control everything and manage everything :)

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:13

Violet thank you for your detailed answers)) AND ON the PHYSICAL plane I will say that I'm insensitive,but when dressed BJ the first time still felt something))) of course we do not know many of the processes that go on inside us,and sometimes his actions can't rationally explain. I have samples of arbiter lay probably two months just in a bag, waiting for the right occasion and that's how the saying goes, waited, and decided to try. here wearing them, and the purpose of that is.rather, the goal is not very complicated. we need to find solutions to the problems put forth. but I do not see the world around me no response, perhaps not very attentive and domestics in povsednevku will spin that his name will be forgotten, the metropolis consume a lot of energy and emotion. Only one urban transport one subway how much effort it takes, become inattentive. Well of course everything is learned in practice, will wear, try to observe and see)) for the comments thanks, supported, and samples are all the same actor,so written on them, and gave them into office of course everything is possible and all the people that could mix,but we'll see!!!

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Tue Mar 29, 2016 13:38

Curious and You often hold your aim,because if You keep it in mind,thus prevent or slow down its performance a harmonious way for You.And when you release,starts its implementation.Ie think about it and let go,just forgot at the time,and the subconscious part already understand.Generally ninada constantly wait,you can pay attention to feedback,but don't wait-this is the hold.Released and exhaled :)
I like vyrozhenie"Live easy" -it is art :) The ease is not that easy davada,but the fact that any task,plan,goal set,doing what I must and mentally let go,and just get pleasure from the process :) Attitude to life to those situations from a different angle the importance,or rather its lack,the importance of killing the game :)
kills ease.In General it is necessary to live long otherwise you can say,but words cannot describe the method of release :)

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Wed Mar 30, 2016 14:23

tonight dreamed a rather strange dream, unreal and not that pleasant, there was a Deposit after waking up,although exactly what I didn't like my consciousness is not fixed,that's just not liked and all, woke up all upset. I don't know what that study went,today, slept in their bracelets (2 probe masters) advised as to how to feel))

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Wed Mar 30, 2016 21:33

Got it right :) go study Vosne :ay so keep :)

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Wed Mar 30, 2016 21:42

I also have an interesting dream recently was :) Going to me what my friends on the occasion that I purchased a new foot :) Sit all of them together look and admire :) New of the foot from the ankle differ from the old.They seemed out of energy,they can be seen as fontanchiki has a living energy in a bright white color,and stood next to the old feet :) all of them also watched,it was evident tissue and bone,but in appearance they were young,with good light skin,but just someone I decided to change them :? let's say an unusual sight was :) And the feeling that really gave me more than them :)

ЛЕТАВИЦА

Post by ЛЕТАВИЦА » Tue Apr 12, 2016 0:19

Good time !!! First day as tested "the decider" in the case. I wear two "AMB" and "the decider". "AMB" included a huge cleaning for a week(which is strange, as I understand the stories about the "AMB"), despite the fact that I already for a long time rawfoodist and not get sick basically!!! I mean don't get cold!!! For a week "cold." After a week it became easier. Bought "the decider", was all fine!!! Somehow it was harmonized, became easy and effortless in short as they say-" like home!!!" The most interesting thing on!!! Practice!!! Do different, or rather one system which includes many areas of self-development, involving the energy and spiritual aspects of development . "AMB" did not give any visible signs immediately, but coupled with "the decider"!!! That would be a long time to tell, and too specific and in my life, that long to understand, I will ask you this. Michael, if I understand correctly the message, it turns out the bracelet gives (in training, development) in addition to the expansion of energy channels, and the connection to the experience of people regardless of the time of their existence in the moment? And generally using ANY of the information, with the right approach to the use of bracelets? The energy component upon prior experiences (one session of practice, but really I'm doing on the debt, but damn one session!!!) JUST STUPENDOUS!!! In the tree of life, the feeling of coiled corset was the strongest, for additional energy available potential KOLOSALNOE!!! I am so excited!!! Practice the attention too pleased, but still can not accurately formulate a definition, and too early yet. Wife while mastering 3.0 s+ feeling not worse!!! It turns out in addition to modeling their reality, work with consciousness and blocks, erase patterns, fears, and aid in garbage collection, it is possible to use (how to say?) Global information base of all things? Maybe there are some keys to the development of fast connections and the inputs on the "sections"? For earlier thanks!!! Anyway Thank you !!! Good time !!!<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 15:18

Thank you for your detailed review. In fact, with 3.0, and with the Arbiter, everything is easier and harder at the same time.... there is no need "the key", but that until You feel it's more of a circumstantial thing and not the condition, just increased the level of access :) and quality of information, within fix You in General, due to attempt to transfer to active status.

ЛЕТАВИЦА

Post by ЛЕТАВИЦА » Tue Apr 12, 2016 16:15

Good day!!! Thank you for your answer!!!Today is a new day, a new session practices, a new experience. While all enhanced! Develop the ability of quick entrance in the "open field"- a place without thoughts, lack of distortion and assessments, as before not just to keep this status , but the shifts are. Crawled to the surface of the dialogue, which could not get to, will dissolve. I will continue to describe their adventures, if it's interesting. Just a lot has changed after the interaction with the "products." I am very happy and grateful to the maker!!! Have a good day!!!

ЛЕТАВИЦА

Post by ЛЕТАВИЦА » Tue Apr 12, 2016 16:27

Ah, Yes, here still that! I began the story of the synchronicity of events! It is really fascinating looking forward to the experience!!!

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Tue Apr 12, 2016 16:37

Michael, and as the executor in business can manifest themselves?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 18:43

Executor in business can manifest themselves as an arbiter in business, excuse the pun :)
In reality, from the operator an awful lot depends :)
Because the main thing to avoid being taken out from the zone of interest, it egregorial business/partners and clients. T/e/ for those who can steer itself - all excellent. Who is weak and not ready and just goes with the flow of events - there is a carefully to make the decider portions on weekends.
Something like that.
Although in General this is probably this warning is unnecessary....

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:31

To try the tester! Michael, is it possible to order a probe of the actor, without ordering anything (everything is already bought, do not need too much)? Shipment will pay.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:42

Алсемо wrote:try to probe! Michael, is it possible to order a probe of the actor, without ordering anything (everything is already bought, do not need too much)? Shipment will pay.
Alfavit ne zabil kupit? Rekomenduyu. :)

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:45

ММ wrote:
Алсемо wrote:try to probe! Michael, is it possible to order a probe of the actor, without ordering anything (everything is already bought, do not need too much)? Shipment will pay.
Alfavit ne zabil kupit? Rekomenduyu. :)
Hi MM!
Tell me what they interesting for you?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:11

1) now samples until no (or almost no poraskhvatali, they demand much increased....), doing this will take some time.
2) the order and delivery of samples should be solved with an office specifically for them is work and packing, I this process is not affected.

PS I use alpha-VIP a lot less of a deck "Cheshire Cat". The latter simply do not spread, due to the fact that it is softer and "magicnet" allows you to outwit a tough situation, alpha-VIP use when you need to crack my forehead hard.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:20

Office against it.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:17

Please clarify.
As you know BJ BJ versitile more powerful than the 3.0 S++
And if you compare BJ S++ 3.0 with 3.1 ( pads) and maybe OZ
That is more powerful?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:17

Алсемо wrote:Office mind.
Their right :) buy something to gift to another person for example :) from cheap products (not necessarily mine), such as a CD or something. And the administration will invest probes (when they go to the office).