BJ the executor. The effects of a hard and strong product

Бабуся
Re: BJ executor. The effects of a hard and strong product

Post by Бабуся » Sun Nov 08, 2015 15:13

REPORT BJ the executor
First about myself, to make it clearer. I am 65 years old. I have hypertension, type 2 diabetes and cataracts. Like, everything :)
Now about that Bracelet. Lily gave me 21 Sep 2 probes BJ executor.
And the process started from the first hour as I stick to the foot ( on my hands BJ 2.1 and 3.0).
I wear it almost without interruption. When it's on me – I can't feel it when you take it off, then after a while feel that it is missing for me.
First, about the negative. After 5 days, I came down with the strongest signs of departure, though, like, nothing to poison. I understand that it went cleanse. 30 September on my left foot under the skin formed a bouncy ball. Very painful. But yesterday I finally sucked cabbage leaf.
Now, about the positive. It's a lot! I've been eating less! I quietly awake until 3-4 am in the morning and NOT feel overwhelmed. My carcass has become much tougher.
Head cleared up and began to think better. The feeling that the grey veil, under which I lived the last two years, was dissolved. I differently perceive the world. I feel like 15-20 years ago .
The decider greatly weakens the effect on me of the larvae. Fortuna slowly but surely turns to face me.
On the night of 1 November (Samhain) I experienced the strongest orgasm due to the fact that in the dream, in the mind's attention slid over certain energy ranges, which occurred on my internal screen (this is a very rough description).
The only thing I regret is that I can't buy the full version of arbiter, because now I live on a pension. If a probe so for me, then what will be the impact full version !
But I had a feeling that I can realize all my plans.
From the first hours of wearing, I began to feel a joyful serenity. The last days I increasingly have the feeling of unconditional happiness. And there is a feeling that the changes will last. :)
I am very grateful to Michael for creating such a magical bracelet! He brought me back to life.<

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Tue Nov 10, 2015 17:02

to my surprise, an unexpected effect from the probe arbiter, as if the brain fell into place,
and it seems like people are against me not agressiruesh as it was from a Panacea(a "prune", then ride up)
this is of course thanks to Michael,nothing negative to say in favor of the executor.
very fine art work! bi

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 12, 2015 14:40

Very glad that the arbiter provides such adequate assistance to many of You, at least in the form of probes.
By the way, we are planning to launch a special version of the BJ - long probes reusable. Fabric wristbands with reusable clasp. They will have a shelf life, after which they will semesteratsea, they will not be free and paid, but be much cheaper than the full, which will make them available (this period is approximately 1-2 months, not yet determined).
This will probably allow those who can't buy BJ older versions, to get the most effects from them not on paper and for the money available.

As for the arbiter, I want to note that its MAIN potential lies on the primary effects and significant reveals at the camera work...
I first time slightly "off" under the action of their ruler when doing stabilizer 30 m.... It was a good action :)

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Sun Nov 15, 2015 17:46

this is immediately evident that Michael is generous, but it is the quality of noble blood!
so the probes is good, and then buy something expensive, but it you like as not suitable, so go then grieving...
Last edited by Дивергент on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:43, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 16, 2015 0:42

In General, I have for some time tried to develop the project exclusively in the area of free system with the possibility of self-production (starting from BJ 1.0), but in a world where the main stimulant energy within society, which all included very much is money, to do something entirely past - quite difficult... I have different sources of income and it's not about the money. Just really is working well scheme have a financial component at the root of the distribution. But it is possible to effectively season free.
I for this reason, always note that there are probes. There are homemade. Homemade VERY much!!! I know people who, because of the financial aspects of living using only handmade with great efficiency and has progressed much further than someone buying a lot of paid products. I know people who are having free financial resources, and uses and very effectively.
Yes, homemade products have their own nuances... usually they are the first harder...
The probes work exactly as the original commercial version. Unfortunately homemade arbiter is not supposed to, because I can't imagine how it could be implemented, technology is too high quality and far away since, as was makeshift 3.0 and so on...
But probes can do a lot.
Well, there are other ideas of how to help those who in principle has no possibility of access to commercial products, as well as those who want to get enough experience on the tests.
I always warn against purchases on the principle of "wrap me", then to not be sorry, because it may be that you need something else and this objective.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:43

Yes it is not the price at all... You are the Creator, like for example the artist is also a Creator, and for connoisseurs, the amount doesn't matter. Like for example there are some patterns that generally priceless..
in terms of money there is probably a category of people (which in modern society are perceived as abnormal or lazy, etc.) who are indifferent to him, well, that is, there is no such pathological dependency as the majority.
Although You are right when it's completely free there is no such "excitement",so the second option is more interesting:
"BJ - long probes reusable. Fabric wristbands with reusable clasp. They will have a shelf life, after which they will semesteratsea, they will not be free and paid, but be much cheaper than the full, which will make them available (this period is roughly 1-2 months.."
although free paper samples are also needed, so for example when someone of your friends in words all can not pass, and with the help of a probe can not only tell but also show, so kind of like how some percent believe and do not twist a finger at a temple...

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:52

if you use "actor" in the "offline mode" is there any effect? or no sense?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 19, 2015 19:01

The paper probes not going anywhere, they are in demand. Fabric will simply Supplement. They will perform the function more durable probes and function low-cost bracelets (you can take one/then the other/third, thus stretching expensive products for years and already use it, albeit in a somewhat weaker form), minus such - their forced payment, but it's not a piece of paper and the product actually daily wear.
Don't know about You, but in General, most consumers of probes (existing/paper) it has been announced that users of the BZ, at least homemade, which thus determines what they want to buy. This is a good way not to make a mistake.
And for the "show" You described above fit something quick and not requiring probes in General, the matrix a panacea, for example, or 1.0 Lite.
And there are simple tests tonic EPS or just kinesthesiology muscle tests that allow you to demonstrate to people that just "inscribed" matrix works and affects their body, regardless of perception of this process. Probes not NPOESS. On the other hand, I would caution the position in life "tell all" (I do not personally to You but in General). Why would someone want to prove something ? I personally never done it, many of my friends know about the other me (I have many interests, a lot of businesses and a lot more other) and don't know about BJ, I naturally do not hide, I will ask - will tell. But they don't need me to tell them it is not necessary. We co-exist in those intersections where we have resonances with them.
It is a profound mistake to try to play the role of a sort of preacher....

What do You mean by "offline mode" ? Just wear the decider ? Yes, of course it works. See above for the report Granny for example. Obviously this is not the only such opinion. By the way according to him people at least a couple of weeks successfully and with bright effects used a couple of paper samples. I'm always glad that these papers bring real and tangible benefits to people.<

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Thu Nov 19, 2015 19:39

Михаил_ wrote:But they don't need me to tell them it is not necessary. We co-exist in those intersections where we have resonances with them.
Thank You for such a versatile,subtle and individual approach to all of us.
Last edited by Дивергент on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:46, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 19, 2015 20:02

Don't know about nick, it is rather to the administration of the forum.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Thu Nov 19, 2015 20:08

thank you
Last edited by Дивергент on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:46, edited 1 time in total.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:02

Not the Muscovite, it is possible to acquire is to obtain samples?
(In price, they are not...)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:13

АндрейКо wrote:And not the Muscovite, it is possible to acquire is to obtain samples?
(In price, they are not...)
Send samples for free with any order.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Dec 29, 2015 23:27

Wore the first 3 days of probe 3.0 ( basically feel the acceleration frequency) , then added probe arbiter.
After 30 minutes left in a stable ISS, obsessive thoughts washed away. Thing!
Physics slightly watery eyes.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Dec 29, 2015 23:35

[quote="andreiko"]Wore the first 3 days of probe 3.0 ( basically feel the acceleration frequency) , then added probe arbiter.
After 30 minutes left in a stable ISS, obsessive thoughts washed away. Thing!
Physics slightly watery eyes.[/quote]

Never 3.0 in probe paper fiction. Samplesmy )))with 2.0 kommercheskogo and matrix applied to it , Yes, lellis now probably someone does.
Now available boom.probes :AMB , 2.2 , Panacea ,ruler anymore.Appetite in reserve, many large, especially beginners. Don't know what it is, but you really need to, just give a gift. :?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Dec 30, 2015 0:00

LILY-P You certainly know better, but I have a 3.0 probe white room 3960XX is exactly 3.0 - ( compared to 3.0 n). - so the stars were formed and probe 3.0.(if you do not believe in a personal photo throw)
2.2 probes is not seen (only 2.2 OS+) are also seen 2.8

if the topic :) - while the cold come right through the 4 limbs.

Байес

Post by Байес » Thu Dec 31, 2015 20:31

Michael, tell me, please: in terms of task saturation energy which bracelet is stronger - 2.7, or the decider? Judging by the reviews, the great arbiter to cope with this task, and, in addition, maybe even much more. My goal is to reduce the sleep time up to 4-5 hours, and energy enough for intense social interactions, and for self-development. Initially wanted 2.7, but stumbled upon this thread and decided to ask. Well, 2.7, judging by the reviews, increases the attractiveness, does this bonus the decider too? :-)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Jan 02, 2016 15:15

While the actions can be distinguished
1. BJ -restorer (very strong)
2. BJ - ponimatel situation - once you understand-diagnosticare it.

recovery is also showing signs of poisoning have also become smaller

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 04, 2016 18:39

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Never 3.0 in probe paper fiction. Samplesmy )))with 2.0 kommercheskogo and matrix applied to it , Yes, lellis now probably someone does.
Now available boom.probes :AMB , 2.2 , Panacea ,ruler anymore.Appetite in reserve, many large, especially beginners. Don't know what it is, but you really need to, just give a gift. :?
Now there is, unfortunately will pass to the office after the 22nd, because a package of them stayed in the car and she paid the Parking lot of the airport.... so no I will not be taken.
there are probes 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 3.0, arbiter, OS 2.2+, the Spectrum of AMB, it seems nothing is forgotten....
Probably 2.4 or 2.2 is, I do not remember
Appetite is great, though of course just give them without the reasonable approach probably makes no sense, I would stick to the rules no more than 2 types and 2 probes in hand at once, sending by mail when you purchase a physical product. (well, for example if a person wants to choose between the two). Although it really is at the discretion of the dealer and individually regarding customers.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 04, 2016 18:42

Байес wrote:Michael, tell me, please: in terms of task saturation energy which bracelet is stronger - 2.7, or the decider? Judging by the reviews, the great arbiter to cope with this task, and, in addition, maybe even much more. My goal is to reduce the sleep time up to 4-5 hours, and energy enough for intense social interactions, and for self-development. Initially wanted 2.7, but stumbled upon this thread and decided to ask. Well, 2.7, judging by the reviews, increases the attractiveness, does this bonus the decider too? :-)
The decider is still in first place strong operator impacts on the world and the 2.7 more than just a passive harmonic saturation energy. You need to decide for yourself what is your position in the world. In General I would recommend the arbiter of how much more powerful solution, which you can use to do a lot more than 2.7, but it costs much more.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 04, 2016 18:42

however now just discounts....

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:49

Almost all our relatives and friends went to the cleaners :)

In the States I have 3.0 there is no clarity in the description not what is found when the observer is in the center, and around it all at breakneck speed turns (like in an egg with a hard shell are structured) - at the same time bask AMB (not the sample one).
In attempts of creation of such effects (easy enough, everything goes)

Thing! but the price :) ... have probably the probe numbers 11 to remove... (if I found the right in your circle - give )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:35

You have created around yourself camera zone of high impact, it characteristics world a little different and it sort of punctured spherical space around You. Well, actually it's toroidal-pear-shaped because in fact it is Thor (as are scientists from the planet's magnetic field) and elongation around the cocoon slightly not uniform tor...
In this zone the flow of time is caused in the greater degree You than the world, and due to the fact that in the area in which we now live flows a time of peace crushed what for, your took a total top, and people spun them.

The price Yes.... there is a problem :) well.... actually that's why you made a new year's discounts on it including.

Волька

Post by Волька » Wed Jan 20, 2016 17:18

Probe arbiter gave me Lolita back in the fall, saying that "you do not need to wear it, just hold in the hand, because the ideas should be environmentally friendly, because it can pohudet, etc.", I thought, "but what it is I do then?" and threw in "a long box":))) Around mid-December I stumbled upon it and decided to wear...on the leg...I must say that I'm not the person who sees something, feels the heat what many people write, etc. Just yesterday and today I suddenly realized how much I've changed in the sensations that you feel awesome (or not say) in a dream dream whole movies (apparently there is a study of internal blocks, because all the movie on the same subject), and there was a feeling of joy, comes the meaning of some of the things that used even in the head does not fit. This is briefly what I can describe for the rest of the can't find the words, it's an incredible feeling. Cool product! Perhaps even the best for me personally at the present time! THANKS for the probe! bi I definitely want to buy this bracelet...went to save money)))))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:42

Passed a couple of "Makers" as a gift to a friend healer/reflexologist to.... settled my mom :) so she liked what she seems to start forums to read(description/discussion) and now blames me that she had no well of all products or a specific type of pan-VIP-youth.... this despite the fact that earlier it is in many products but the base 2.2 and to them - "it's too powerful to wear, I don't," and so on... because the sensitivity and personal capabilities is very good at it, starting with the first bracelets are all well experienced, but older versions are always slightly shunned, then I bring, but they lay somewhere on the shelves. And then both arbiter on hand... and it seems she liked (finally!!! 've been convinced that this needs to be addressed when it is "starting" data) actively operatorsthe....
I'm in shock.