Reviews and discussion of broadcasts Male and Female

Любознательная
Re: Feedback and discussion of broadcasts Male and Female

Post by Любознательная » Tue Aug 25, 2015 14:40

report broadcast a man and a woman and the dolphins. after connecting broadcast a man and a woman as at me and at her husband elusive and improved communication, as that was the more caring side of her husband, now himself in the evening offered me a massage back and legs,and before asked, and sometimes even demanded))))) began to ask if I need help around the house, always agree))) for dolphins, very cool Raskolnikov was not feel a sense of joy and positive emotions,although there are questions and issues of life that require immediate decisions and something while in the dead end, but it works and I think that will grow back)) so on the broadcast as a whole the positive, on observations of her husband. the two broadcast the man-woman and accepting yourself, too, and see positive, quit Smoking, used to be just tantrums as I wanted to smoke again))) the muscles started to swing,he pulled from under the sofa their weights))) before it took my trainer stepper and so on it hard went several times a day that broke)))) who will say what Prodigy,the Prodigy,because he's a homebody and spends a lot of time sitting at the computer and got into the sport suffered. used to do only free weights in my youth)) he says that wasn't supposed to do such feats. But the streams we still on the map,as soon as I saw the reviews about the card and saw the results of a test stream and went to buy cards))) Thank you Ksenia and Michael for such a product will work on you further, but from both I can say if everything goes smoothly and there are no spikes and not noticeable changes can be seen only over time or analysis or comments from friends or acquaintances. Overall I think it is good that the shakes and everything goes as if in the tone mode and gradually. Good luck to all and plenty of new ideas!!!!!!

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Tue Aug 25, 2015 15:06

Test "interaction father-son" ,"connection rod".
Already signed off, after the connections had a very colorful and exciting dream.
've noticed for a few days in a row, increased aggression, first not rushed, just the mood was such.
On the street scolded a few people for inappropriate behavior, to shame them. Informed me no such notice.
I started listening to other music that stimulates me.
Met an old friend of the father from out of town, I've never seen. Met people from the village of the father, the first time they were in my town.
Somehow felt a strong craving to see my brother, the son of the elder brother of my father. I want my brothers to live together
we share the same last name, and we like them.

Феона

Re: Map Of The Feminine.

Post by Феона » Tue Aug 25, 2015 19:50

Hello! Tested the overall condition of a uniform flow and multiorgasmica. Large changes are not noticed, but I want to say that all cases turn out as it well, things work the way I want. Everything is softened, that is. Met people that even in thoughts was not to communicate ( in a good way). Spent a week outdoors, in the wilderness, where no human foot has ever stepped. And enjoy... with all your heart, with your whole soul.... Eyes widened - before arriving there, I did not notice much, but this time everyone saw on all sides. It's just the grace of this world! Ksenia, Mikhail, thank you very much for this opportunity to try this miracle!

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:36

Opinion on broadcasting:
- The General condition of the single male thread, setting its own reference "masculine"
- "Simoron antivirus"

Got the bright effects in communication and sex with a girl for almost a year know. It is also the stream is connected. Just from talking I felt the flow of energy :) And after and during sex it felt 10 times more. I started another to accept her body and communicate with her. Gone are the moments that interfere with such communication and perception of her.
I would like to see what happens next :)

Second observation. Before when he was out of money, I felt terrible... Now it is in General not perceived as a problem, just as a temporary situation. For me this change of perception is a step forward.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 17:40

Today clearly felt the cessation of the me. Am I right?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Fri Aug 28, 2015 17:44

ММ wrote:Today clearly felt the cessation of the me. Am I right?
No, the test period ends tomorrow.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 17:45

So report. Was hooked from 13 to 28 August. I had 7 viruses/units+divine lover+streams. Feeling normal. In terms of life events as always ZERO. Nothing at all. :? Sorry. Expect more. :wink: All. More to write about. :? And nothing to boast. :cry:

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Aug 28, 2015 19:59

ММ wrote:Today clearly felt the cessation of the me. Am I right?
I think I also felt the cessation of the day.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Fri Aug 28, 2015 20:05

Терве wrote:
ММ wrote:I think I also felt the cessation of the day.
You all have "echoes of the past" or what happened? :) broadcast tomorrow evening, I only shut off. But my thought about it :) But they are still some time after the physical disconnection of 'coasting' can go and cry (all different).

Азалия

Post by Азалия » Fri Aug 28, 2015 21:16

Broadcast Work with the physics of the body and taking the body
After connecting, you could really feel all the female organs (actually the choice of translations was due to some problems in women's health). After a couple of days, all discomfort disappeared. "Critical" days on the schedule, but was surprisingly besimjannij. Other advantages: to meet, come across, mainly men (and no companions), a comparable age as me. I'm surprised, since it seemed that in our small and very provincial town men older than 35 years without female supervision has not live. I was like yourself in the mirror. Not that it (the mirror) I used to have back :)) just have always been all sorts of BUT ( preferably shorter nose, eyelashes, Lhotse, etc., etc.) And now I love it and wearing makeup and not wearing makeup :)) Objectively - is MUCH softer the skin on the hands. Used to joke with my hands can pans to clean without the chemical.means and SPACETEC, hand cream plagued pounds.
Cons: sleeping on the go, even during working hours in the office is sometimes closed during the day because they naturally pass out

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Fri Aug 28, 2015 21:26

About sleepy all celebrate (or almost everything) is really good, because it is a signal that the subconscious is "loaded" and active inner work (I already wrote about it). When working with cards you can "set parameters" to adjust the time (someone in this topic wrote in the thread about the map seems to be Luboobi).

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Fri Aug 28, 2015 21:50

I want to write a report on the broadcast of victim and executioner. For me it was the most productive, but at the same time very soft. For some reason I was expecting a surge of situations and negativity, but I have the feeling that all the work goes only in the dream and every day I Wake up a different person. I have completely changed the usual reaction. In some situations, instead of the usual irritation of the nerves and fills me with apathy, others where I usually taosu merged, the opposite occurs aggressive and active state, ceased to be silent where it is necessary to say. I really began to like to be around other people, I had significant discomfort. I will add that at night, activated the module card.

Actually I want to say that card + broadcast probably the first product available that has brought to my life for a short period of the clearest changes that are visible as myself and others. In the mirror I see myself as a different person. No my friend, I this month did not say that I have changed. Moreover, people who haven't seen me at all, do not recognize on the street.
I note also that I have a feeling that you have turned off the stream of self-acceptance continues to operate. Of course I still have the card and it's possible she became a stronger effect. But I really every day love what I see in the mirror.
In General, Mikhail and Ksenia thank you so much for the tools themselves and an opportunity to change :))))

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:07

Азалия wrote:Broadcast Work with the physics of the body and taking the body
After connecting, you could really feel all the female organs (actually the choice of translations was due to some problems in women's health). After a couple of days, all discomfort disappeared. "Critical" days on the schedule, but was surprisingly besimjannij. Other advantages: to meet, come across, mainly men (and no companions), a comparable age as me. I'm surprised, since it seemed that in our small and very provincial town men older than 35 years without female supervision has not live. I was like yourself in the mirror. Not that it (the mirror) I used to have back :)) just have always been all sorts of BUT ( preferably shorter nose, eyelashes, Lhotse, etc., etc.) And now I love it and wearing makeup and not wearing makeup :)) Objectively - is MUCH softer the skin on the hands. Used to joke with my hands can pans to clean without the chemical.means and SPACETEC, hand cream plagued pounds.
Cons: sleeping on the go, even during working hours in the office is sometimes closed during the day because they naturally pass out
I also noticed that the skin on the face and body becomes softer. Largely coincide with other participants. Only here do not understand is the act of broadcast or cards or joint.

Владер

Post by Владер » Sat Aug 29, 2015 17:25

Last week tested "relations between a man and a woman" and the gratitude of the feminine. There was a small conflict with a girl, but quickly settled and resulted in a lot of good words to each other. The next day was a heightened perception of music, texts... Thanks torn out of my chest and wanted to tell her more good...

This week was connected "connecting rod" and the relationship father-son"
He had only to get a response from Ksenia on receipt of an application for switching modes, so just like he pulled the head up. Then I found out that this effect arises from the "connection rod". The girl said that I feel like from a rock, but warm.
Had a dream last night dad drunk and I was upbraiding.

Thank you Michael and Ksenia for the excellent tools to work with them and the opportunity to taste! :)

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Sat Aug 29, 2015 19:30

Interesting sensation from the presence of two opposite States of anxiety and drive. Feel the rising tide of joy, while there is a study, and there is not a pleasant feeling: fear, insecurity, lack of support. I stream victim and executioner and beauty, harmony, abundance, already have a WOH card. About personality changes can't tell, yet in the process, but the process is strong. I already weaned from the dreams, just switched on and off, although I was and Wasps. Now in dreams I pass through a parade of emotions. Before going to sleep turned on the victim-executioner full, in addition to broadcast and in the dream, I felt incredible bitterness and self-pity. From the heart Nagueles for several lifetimes. The pillow was dry, but it was fun. Also continues to sometimes desire to sleep. If you are at work, just don't allow yourself to relax and this state is held, and the house on the contrary, if lie down, then immediately catches the horizontal surface and rolls the real fatigue, which is no relation to laziness is not like a forest chopped, I'm exaggerating, of course. Still occasionally notice rapid heartbeat and wandering pain in the body. And most interesting to me, persistently and without me studied my face. Yesterday, for example, broken jaw, today something is going on with the nose. Generally transformers entirely :)
Daughter, thank you very much, Ksenia has included mother-daughter and work with the family. Daughter was asleep and at the time of inclusion moaned. Given her young age, a description of the work with the family and reviews, thought it would be hard for her. But it was the opposite. Dancing, jumping, the energy has nowhere to go, the state of the drive. It's always dancing, jumping is the norm for her, but in this case it happened differently, added drive, if not for her 11 years, I would have thought that she had taken alcohol. No sleepy state. True occasionally, but complains of some pain arose in the body. I don't recall such complaints before. I went to the post office to get the card of the Feminine, back to the card, it shows me on the cord says here ill some time after my departure, ie at the time of receipt WOH. The pain was gone the next day. Increased craving for their grandparents, asked for it overnight, the next day I went to the other grandmother, and then after 3 days went back and the next day called to report that remains for another day. Came home with her grandmother, showed an unprecedented hospitality when he went to see her home, unusually gently hugged and kissed. Previously it was limited to shouting from the living room, "bye."
I never cease to thank you Michael and Xenia.<

мячик

Post by мячик » Sat Aug 29, 2015 23:09

Question:on what basis will advise you to choose a life partner.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sat Aug 29, 2015 23:31

мячик wrote:Question:on what basis will advise you to choose a life partner.
Strange question... :) like what? At heart, of course :) internal resonance with the person. It's not casting :) it happens suddenly, often when you would not expect it...

Another question that you can formulate the query, or the intent to meet the person with whom you will be well and harmonious. You can have a rough image in your head, but it could be also some limitation.

мячик

Post by мячик » Sat Aug 29, 2015 23:46

Thank you for your comprehensive answer.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08

Thank you Ksenia and Mikhail for the stream, and creating map! :o :o :o . Before you enable broadcast and receipt of the card was done preliminary work with other manufacturers ' products practices. Each stage was accompanied by vigorous study blocks followed by a movement forward. Stream coincided with the realization that I just do not have enough or it is distorted(weak) feminine energy. After switching on I floated on the waves , so it was soft and harmonious. Working with rod was for me painful and she was disabled. At the same time I stream was on my son, stepson, husband. So, what has changed in a month. Closely plunged into the study of women's units, including visits to female physicians. Poked so pointed, but everything was somehow in harmony, without animosity .Work with this aspect of prodolzhateli. Things are done by themselves, as if you're in a continuous stream, while it does not take strength. Have confidence in yourself as a woman, no PR and coquetry. Took your age as when you had a few painful informed. The atmosphere in the house sooooo favourable, as it should be. All increased sociability, friendliness, the feeling of competition and tug-of-war the male half of the house. 1 adult male, is the son and stepson in adolescent transition to adulthood , and I among them as a smoothing factor. Gradually uleglas, in the Affairs of men help each other become closer to me, the little things in the house, wise and use good judgment. Generally, in simple terms, has moved from words to deeds. In cases of a full attunement. I was immediately offered a job where I worked for 2 weeks. This is a huge breakthrough in comparison with what I had. Now time is money just tight, while it is sufficient for all things, including entertainment and a resting part. It's like you're floating on the waves and still have time to do in between. Decreased the intensity and high expectations. Instead of" I wish... or "I wish this and that...there was a confidence on the level of dreams, and at the level of internal timely knowledge that would be so - and-so, without any emphasis on details and estimated painting events. The entire period of the broadcast in the nuances of the study I supported Ksenia, for which her great thanks! For your patience and attention! Life was itself all came together, I was particularly pleased with the progress of my men. Stepson of aggressive domestic leader in the eyes shows its best qualities, it woke up culinary talent , made peace with the relatives who stayed in long-term conflict, actively helps me and father. The son of a notorious home boy turns into a man, learned to defend their opinion, to speak, to laugh a lot and sing, the synthesizer picks up on his music and actively arranges concerts for us. My husband was active hobby that bugged everybody, fishing. Now he finds companions unable to endure the brain all home in his work. Of course not everything was so rosy at first, but by itself, it leveled off. Closer to the end of the broadcast came and maps. While actively didn't work with them, are in the cocoon. Yes, one more thing, among the women, I became a think-tank, which stretch for advice. Not that it never happened before, but I strained the wrong stupid reasons to self-torture. Now it's gone, there was an understanding , but no emotional color. To broadcast in my family the atmosphere was unbearable, now just quietly-joyous, each family member shows their best side, evening gatherings and conversations. Stopped to watch TV and hang out in the Internet, just in case. Thank you very much for this work, Xenia and Michael!!!<

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:16

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, who doesn't like to read about women's monthly day, step aside. With stream I survived 2 periods of women's days. To say that I didn't feel can't, but what I did not lay crouched with a mountain of pills in the body and plague condition, it is necessary to emphasize. My female days passed gently, without severe pain, barely noticeable compared to other regular days. This is for me the main indicator of the work that was initsiirovanie stream Xenia. It is for this aspect separate my female thank you!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Даррья

Post by Даррья » Sun Aug 30, 2015 16:27

All kind time of day!
Test translation: a common about sex and acceptance of body, a week replaced by the relations female-male, the past two weeks, and another 2 maps WOH. While it was only broadcast were still clear what works with the cards to keep track of where what grow legs became, of course, much more complicated. The overall condition is still ambiguous - on the one hand much go study physics, especially the spine and heart. The spine is very pleasing by the way - requires constant movement and workouts, and felt like everyone in the place stands up slowly. In General, the body as after a long illness in bed is the weakness with empty seats, dizziness, then freezes, then hot rolls, psychologically-emotionally opposite excess energy, I want to meet people, to chat, to do a thousand things. The modules work with the family and victim and executioner on over the weekend put me to sleep for two days, and only in the daytime, night sleep is not real, because you have nightmares and during the day I would Wake up every hour and a half steadily. both new stories and those who in childhood dreamt of, though with the innovations... What is most interesting - they were clear. It is clear why the dream and why.
Skin condition is also very good, and instantly, I got the card, fell asleep for a couple of hours and when I woke up the skin on the face after beautician, smooth, velvety, smooth... Even the face shape has changed - clearly delineated cheekbones, jaw line.
Communication with people the truth of complexity. Me for the last month all friends acquaintances and try to bite and hurt, in the first week I was still upset and hysteria, then do not care how it was, which the understanding appeared, why they behave and what they don't like, and that's not my problem, chtoli. While on the other hand, communication with men much nicer and easier, I used to always herself, and then me, are showing concern, even in small things, unusual and nice
Emotionally inside for the most part some sort of total anaesthesia, tranquility, regularly alternating with a sharp pleasure from the very fact of existence - from what we live, breathe, they feel the rain on my face or see the funny mushrooms on the tree, in such moments, all very funny. Periods of course sad rolls, Yes, often before happened)
Module "Margarita" that's really something! I want to laugh, to dance, to run, and better to fly! The truth always fails to invoke(
In General, the favorite module - the womb, such warmth and calm spreads through the body...
In General, work in full swing. The translation may be off, but I still feel them very well. A huge thank you to Ksenia and Michael for such a powerful and highly desired products!<

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sun Aug 30, 2015 16:51

Dear women and men involved in the test broadcasts on the cards Male and Female :) last night I turned off the test broadcast. Thanks to all and your participation and warm feedback and I'm glad your bright and positive change :) I wish you continued development, inspiration, creativity and, of course, love :)

Broadcast on cards will be in the next few days available in your account. This will be a message on the forum along with the list of broadcasts.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sun Aug 30, 2015 17:03

Module "Margarita" that's really something! I want to laugh, to dance, to run, and better to fly!
Support :) this is the female equivalent of "drive" (although in cards and broadcasts of the module "drive" "asexual") :)
This stream only a couple of people asked me to include (the most popular variety of broadcast, working with blocks or socially-generic), but from someone who have tested (I think from Angelica) came the message that she feels like a witch flying on a broom in a good way :) namely, in the sense of a state of freedom, flight, and wizardry :)

Арго

Post by Арго » Sun Aug 30, 2015 20:48

my experience of test broadcasts - masculine and the drive - once a day the connection state has changed, became better move things, in fact, appeared long forgotten as a drive ( like from childhood), I began to get a buzz just from what is happening around, even from the usual things, from simple communication with almost all people even began to quietly endure the queue (which previously I just avoided),
better sleep, more energy, more began to manage and make informed of a pending case.
decreased the bounce, it became more manageable, that is, when focusing on the condition of the drive, the bounce pass, at least it ceases to cling, home, family relationships have become much better, warmer, more open.
very thankful to Ksenia and Michael!
be sure to include these broadcasts as soon as they are available

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Sun Aug 30, 2015 21:03

And I have a question. There is the map itself. And included a test stream last time, masculinity and drive. Now test the stream disconnected. But the map remained. What needs to change? Basically? It is clear that all will be different, but something to be shared.