The Card Is Masculine.

Артем север
Re: Map Of Male.

Post by Артем север » Tue May 31, 2016 20:10

Воффка wrote:Please :)
Артем север wrote:Big request to those who is at once more than one card Masculine
That is more than one? Or has dramatic effects?
That is more than ONE.

Bright effects and I have enough with 1 card...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 31, 2016 20:35

Артем север wrote: A big request to those who wear more than one time card Masculine. Please send a feedback!!
There is an old joke about how man cries lost in the woods "AU!!!!!!" and a bear comes and puts his paw on the shoulder from behind and asks - "why are you shouting man?:)", he says that say who can come...., and the bear says laconically - "well, I came, and what has become easier?...
well I wear more than 5, more lies I :) stack...., but I shouldn't judge the effects.... in fact, as far as I know a took a few cards, but still very different... so the feedback values in this case have little. Honestly.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 31, 2016 20:39

Джейсон wrote: What Michael to believe?
But who will disassemble them then .... these Michaels.... :)
Maybe two ? because it is about being different....
The module is created once, and no one product does optional not enabled (no entry module or is there something else this, he in the world is registered as associated with all of the BZ algorithm), but the algorithms are bracelet specific for activation of the subconscious and other pieces can for example this module to pull and give more resource to do this, and so on. It's not the same thing. Study of the module that is the same everywhere, but in one place it only, the operator pulls or subconscious on autopilot, if "realize", and in another place it more firmly inscribed - pull on every important occasion ... :) this module. As something very simplistic like this.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 31, 2016 20:45

Артем север wrote:
Michael included now modes 5.7 per Broadcast PC and the Youth. The noise in my ears is this normal? )) Before such that I do not remember ) And by the way why the stereo mode cannot be enabled already connected slots ,only 7 are this extreme?

With the card Masculine normal flight. Is a good thing.
Can make noise ... a lot of things .... including spontaneous acute sensitivity. My friend for example noise (low noise) before significant negative events during the week (no more), now for the first time in the last 30-40 years makes a noise for more than a week and not going down (usually after the event cuts off the noise) the higher the whistle are experiencing a.... in short, it is a sign of light congestion on the ajna, which is a part of the vibration passes on the line as the whistle-hum-noise because where else to put it? the inner ear, although the sound is audible this time.
About the stereo because it looks like the connection. Technically to turn to stereo, you can not turn off in stereo - is possible.

Фридом

Post by Фридом » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:19

I always when it's quiet, that is, the evening and at night hear a low rumble and/or high-pitched whistle. In principle, biology is due to hearing ultrasound (which is kind of there are sensitive ears). But I hear this noise only in cities large and different in different ways, and yet he can go and abruptly switch up-and-down, disconnect, connect another channel, to become louder-quieter. And I think it's some kind of man-made radiation sounds. Because somewhere in nature or in smaller cities no such...

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:36

Фридом wrote:I always when it's quiet, that is, the evening and at night hear a low rumble and/or high-pitched whistle. In principle, biology is due to hearing ultrasound (which is kind of there are sensitive ears). But I hear this noise only in cities large and different in different ways, and yet he can go and abruptly switch up-and-down, disconnect, connect another channel, to become louder-quieter. And I think it's some kind of man-made radiation sounds. Because somewhere in nature or in smaller cities no such...
Also noticed it.Where a lot. Although in the MSC the Hilton hotel on the 19th floor, there is no hum. Moscow city Federation tower, floor can't remember but above 40, also no hum. Maybe some sort of radiation ,but is limited in height ? ... As you say, in small towns there is no such (20-35 thousand population).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 04, 2016 19:23

The low rumble and high-pitched whistle a few more... well, more precisely, there are different types of hum, some caused by information smog settlements (it's not even artificial radiation, but simply the consequences of how to live large in the city.
Other types of hum can be caused by certain processes as if the world itself in its Assembly... the type information of the earthquake :) .... something like that.
The above-described case (about my friend) - there he hears the rumble only to significant disasters in the world, which usually killed a lot of people. Goes back a long way from Chernobyl, and since then almost all the significant events of the world (where once, not war). The hum dies down he had "in mind" at the time when the event has already occurred. Actually this is internal perception, not the ear.
At this time it is unusual that does not subside.... more precisely, the power has fallen, but there is no explicit event (yet) nor the cessation of noise. And Yes - he lives out of town, it does not affect the appearance of the noise h/e/ it is not the city perception (it can hear him when he wants when he's not listening), and perception of the world is shaking.... this time more strange than usual, because there is no "discharge" event.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:05

Until I figure it from the map or MN from the number of Broadcasts, but the weight is lost himself quickly.I'm not a complete(180 height 78 weight). A month after the operation was practically at home and at work, in the hall did not go. But weight has not increased, on the contrary, he was to leave.

Also when running, you feel like in 18-20 years old, can travel 15 km To buy cards ,doing athletics ,came across some barrier in the last year, ran about 800-900 meters and then no dialky neither the strength not to continue to run, did not understand what it was... now gone.

Appeared aversion to potatoes in any form and any salad. Very strange changes. Potatoes loved since childhood, and salads of all kinds.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 05, 2016 14:25

Well, salads are different, just don't need them to interfere and gas stations to refuel (like mayonnaise and butter)..... here, for example, cucumbers and tomatoes, which so love to interfere with, are not very compatible.... I'm not talking about salads with heat-treated components... Although I'm certainly a supporter of the mono-raw food diet, but eat salads quite good for example (without chemistry, sweet) tomatoes/avocado ripened/fragrant herbs (parsley/urop/cilantro/green onion - a little)... No extra pump. I mean maybe not those salads once loved before? :)

Effect weight loss likely associated with discharge of the weight, and with the restoration of the load capacity of all clear - it's just the General energy of the body and the state of the mental (it's important to load on the shoulder).

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Jun 05, 2016 21:07

So it's all fine. It pleases.

Michael, and in the PM I will reply, June 3, else unsubscribe?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Jun 05, 2016 22:05

Artem,
Михаил_ wrote:the People do not write to me in PM here, it was Packed, not disassembled and I do not open. later clean. All messages for the last three months in a personal forum is not read at all. Sorry.
a message from the end of last year here

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Jun 05, 2016 22:47

And how to do ordering and clarification on the VIP products? Wanted something to order quite a large amount (more than 5 m euros). There must be some channel of communication? The product card for 8000 rubles., because of such nonsense it is clear that wouldn't bother... that Should be a representative so if He does not like to communicate with customers. I have so many questions that without a personal interview is clearly not enough... At the office right qualification in my order clearly do not possess. And how to be? Writing in public ,I do not intend my questions.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun Jun 05, 2016 23:23

Артем север wrote:Until I understand it from the map or MN from the number of Broadcasts, but the weight is lost himself quickly.
I have the gene too, with the inertia goes.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Jun 06, 2016 0:18

Артем север wrote:without personal interviews is clearly not enough...
meetings are held periodically with users, maybe there is a point in asking?
usually they are reported here or on a personal site of Michael. A link to the latest in accordance with the rules that use Yandex :-)

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:19

Is it economically beneficial? Create as many impediments to customers... Strange. And now I should like to follow webinars to ask some questions? It's funny, don't you think?

In General ,Michael, I want to order the broadcasting of the VIP youth with add-ons(special order). You ask how you clean the PM and unsubscribe, or throw me in PM ,allowed communication channel.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 06, 2016 13:40

Артем север wrote:And how to do ordering and clarification on the VIP products? Wanted something to order quite a large amount (more than 5 m euros). There must be some channel of communication? The product card for 8000 rubles., because of such nonsense it is clear that wouldn't bother... that Should be a representative so if He does not like to communicate with customers. I have so many questions that without a personal interview is clearly not enough... At the office right qualification in my order clearly do not possess. And how to be? Writing in public ,I do not intend my questions.
I heard :) will send coordinates. Usually in 99% of all issues with clients at any level are resolved through the office.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 07, 2016 19:06

From Monday next week are going to enter the June special discounts for card M+W in the kit. Read more in the evening.

Дельтус

Post by Дельтус » Tue Jun 07, 2016 19:19

Artem sever which 5 thousand euros .why.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 07, 2016 20:49

Well, as I understand, he counted the cost of VIP-Pana-youth broadcast (personalized) and something else, share it on the course and received approximately the same amount.
Remains a mystery to me the choice. Why youth? why not take to start the normal in the broadcast, in the product.
The good thing (pan youth) and broadcast too. But the good thing in complex, I would have to place the activator large and took a few arbiters, and then judges the stream. Not because the effect on youth would be better, but because youth is not a means of survival, and judging by the questions he can get in our time among the survivors of the transitional shake-up. Purely on the physics of the body.

Here's my friend (I do not remember somewhere here wrote about the noise-the roar in his ears), he stopped a natural or man-made disaster never happened. But when he told me about this said evening, I was driving around town in the car and watched in amazement over the high number soon. On average, 1-2 for each kilometer of road. And then someone the situation with the stroke of a relative described - by date about obviously then...This is the expected trend - the majority (regardless of materialistic consciousness) in our time, a very large chance of being hit by a "wave" (I mean energy). And practice there's little difference, the condition of the body and its energy, although mental too.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:07

Generally on good it is necessary to put it out of the price entirely and be done with it.... still tight on time to custom orders.

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:58

About shake... on Sunday In one of the ambulance drove me, with acute poisoning. However, today I have escaped from the hospital. :) Still, "regeneration" and everything else rocks!

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Tue Jun 07, 2016 22:02

Yes, and thank you very much! Group shock - force!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 08, 2016 13:32

Yes, I too, sometimes yank.... though, because there are critical situations in which not pros but among the many there are...
PS I frankly think it's had any cardiovascular...
And acute poisoning exist? I do understand that all of this (clearly of the same date) just the effect of energovan (relatively speaking) recently, poisoning easily can be established on absolutely any products, well, if among them there are those that don't much like the diet/ease - and even more simple. But maybe on easy/normal.

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Wed Jun 08, 2016 19:50

The product was not on the diet... Well, just do not.. Boiled beef tongue. I still myself can't explain why I was eating. Apparently, for me, this wave has affected in such a catchy way. :) Intoxication is still felt.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 08, 2016 21:26

Hmm.... and it happens :) In General, this explains a lot of what is happening... oddly enough :) but better is not to get caught.