The Card Is Masculine.

Тимоша
Re: Map Of Male.

Post by Тимоша » Sat May 21, 2016 19:58

Thank you, Michael for your masculine card! The results are stunning, a lot of study and special thanks for new year promotion, when there were discounts on these cards, due to which I was able to buy it. In General, where Pandora is, there is power and a significant increase in all tasks, including modules BJ.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sat May 28, 2016 10:37

Became short with people after buying the card. Notice EVERYTHING in the environment. The other is nothing see ) Yes, and what is the effect of rejuvenation started on the face can be seen markedly. The dream was normalized(mode). Go up to 21-22 before 07 - 7:30.

Cash flow and business card NOT affected (IT WAS VERY IMPORTANT), even more so as everything has become livelier. But there was indifference to the main work ,even so, or rather indifference in terms of experiences in the process, that is, in the best sense of the word. How would monitoring and managing the process from the outside,without "the order in the swamp of work",relations staff,minor problems, etc then everything is solved "automatically", without emotion. On the second day after the purchase card,all the employees started strongly and as if by agreement,to whining,complaining and goofing off, and made it clear that "no man no problem" ,I calmed down...a Good tool. I think a month to buy one or two cards and wear all together.Carry in a purse in a separate compartment in the bag that came in the kit(polyethylene) under a pillow is not a box,there is already map of the sleep Monitoring)).

Think again, as recommended Michael take alpha-Vit VIP and Designer when VIP. Interesting gizmos. While reading about them and trying to comprehend the nuances of usage and application. And someone wrote here about the interesting effects in tandem with Pandora VIP,too, will try ,but after 2 months ,I want the purity of experimentation.

Well, we wait for I2. Promised on may 26 to begin to sell ,but no one in the mail do not write (prepayment may 7).
p.s. Took PC and Youth in Broadcasting for 1 year (still the application hangs on the Unconnected), in modes 1,2,3,4 so far ,through the month will include a 5.7.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sat May 28, 2016 22:29

Артем север wrote:p.s. Took PC and. Youth. in modes 1,2,3,4 so far ,through the month will include a 5.7.
Tom, the pan-Youth 7 modifier... the Bounce is guaranteed (IMHO). Are you sure this is what you want? :-)

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun May 29, 2016 12:36

Владимир Ш. wrote:
Артем север wrote:p.s. Took PC and. Youth. in modes 1,2,3,4 so far ,through the month will include a 5.7.
Tom, the pan-Youth 7 modifier... the Bounce is guaranteed (IMHO). Are you sure this is what you want? :-)
Yes there is and the PC will shake normally. He knows already.
Артем север wrote:Cash flow and a business card is NOT affected (THIS WAS huge), even more so as everything has become livelier.
It would be very important stub would first bought it.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun May 29, 2016 14:20

Джейсон wrote:
Владимир Ш. wrote:
Yes there is and the PC will shake normally. He knows already.
Артем север wrote:Cash flow and a business card is NOT affected (THIS WAS huge), even more so as everything has become livelier.
It would be very important stub would first bought it.

Vladimir S. well lowering mode or off at all ,has not been canceled yet.

Jasonstub buy later now I2 to redeem, in June I think I will take stab. Long been demanding something like "Personal Manager" in this puzzle products to work with and gave good advice and in turn purchases the relevant products and working with them... Now I have for example no time to sit and study every piece 3-6 months ,play with them etc. Well, not interesting. I need just a dumb "strength" which helps me in all my "movements". Here you are probably having some experience ,advise me a stabilizer, but I didn't know before,what it is and what it is... a forum is here such to find the really necessary information it is necessary to sit every day for 1-2 hours. Message Michael normal read, but he wraps the description it seems that the conversation turns into a "preview" of the film series and leads from the concrete. And I need that type: have A and B, I want In, what do you want? Pers.Manager.: need to buy C and M.... and to do this and that. Something like this...

I have now Broadcasts:

1 group of slots (modes 1,2,3,4,5,7) :
Bracelet of life 2.6
Activation of male sexual energy
Integration with the new
Energy sex
Personal reference

Group 2 slots (modes 1,2,3,4,5,7) :
Bracelet of life 2.2
Bracelet of life 2.5
Bracelet of life 2.7
Standard
Personal reference

3 group slots (modes 1,2,3,4) :
PC
Youth
Personal reference

Was Gene in max mode worked 1 year.Off now. Was stop magic, off.

Plus card Masculine and map of the sleep Monitoring. Them as the operator does not use (can use but not specifically).MN is constantly with you. The COP always lies just under the mattress.

Here maybe this all can be like that optimally sets to do? Personal Manager this would help for the monthly payment in a month...

PS Jason so a Stabilizer or an Activator ?<
Last edited by Артем север on Sun May 29, 2016 15:45, edited 1 time in total.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun May 29, 2016 15:21

Artem sever
Serious set :) A good addition will be the Designer of cocoon and cards vision + work with tracks Vx. After some time and the consultant do not need, everything is clear.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun May 29, 2016 15:52

Воффка wrote:Artem sever
Serious set :) A good addition will be the Designer of cocoon and cards vision + work with tracks Vx. After some time and the consultant do not need, everything is clear.

Mystic. Just read the topic about Designer cocoon and wanted to take... Thank you.

Masculine working fine. Any difficulties in the management of the car noticed... like all stars )) Audi A8 2015. Before such was not. Started less dimensions to feel and how awkward everything from steering to brakes ))) Lateral left leg started to notice ,though he never interfered. Damn scream.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 29, 2016 18:22

Tom, a personal Manager requires such. T/e human really have the experience of PRACTICAL (not in the trading hall) and the use of most or all products. And such people are considered to have piece..... and not the fact that ready someone managerit :) rather, their status is different.

In addition, this approach does NOT WORK(or much not working fully). I'm serious. Not kidding, not kidding. You still need to read, grasp and absorb. There's a single clear picture. Yes, not immediately..... But it's doable. I would recommend just to make paper for activator start. And then buy a physical Activator and then broadcast to include a Stabilizer. No experience with the physical device, the Stabilizer in the broadcast will be in passive mode for the most part.

About I2 I wrote that there is a delay of about a month due to Dopilka firmware of the device mostly. I do not want then immediately take them to re-flash. Solved a number of problems to have a device ready to the "outside broadcasts" - one of the most powerful options on it.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun May 29, 2016 20:44

Artem sever
Please :) Pay special attention to the tracks Vx, they are a hell of a powerful.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun May 29, 2016 21:36

Артем север wrote:Message Michael normal read, but he wraps the description it seems that the conversation turns into a "preview" of the film series and leads from the concrete.
He's just trying to cover multiple targets with one shot. A lot of "infostock" in the messages. And on account specifics, you have previously recommended that stab.
Артем север wrote: And I need that type: have A and B, I want In, what do you want? Pers.Manager.: need to buy C and M.... and to do this and that. Something like this...
Many people want, it happens. You have a decent set, useful no doubt, but more suited for business other things, the more business it are different and the processes are also different. I now think that a good set of Activator/4.0/2.7/AT the business phone(s)/Pandora VIP/СК1М. From the point of view of security can be supplemented with stream info IMM and additional card Pandora it.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun May 29, 2016 21:50

Again, that is not suitable. Broadcast from your PC, you can get very much, just in a lot of products, you most likely will blow it and it will go background. Well, true form and the guide to experience, to simple things not to ask.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 29, 2016 22:57

Well ... PC is always doing his job, background or not background, it's past 1st subject is well understand for it is said in practice for themselves. And from the point of view of business processes but a bunch of VIP-pandor (many of them several drag) and designer ties VIP, and specra, there is such a good thing, as a modular system Контекст2 about which I rarely remember, but that older users are actively and with great benefit to itself, use :) It's sooooo powerful thing. Well, the activator is - I would say this is the main trendo-tool :) (since he appeared before the stabilizer was).
At and other extensions .... (keys and doors, watch the Christmas tree I don't remember what else... and, dominance, art, feedback, so it seems).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 30, 2016 14:37

Байес wrote:Tell me please how it is better to give the mental command to the modules to turn on at full power - "all modules card are working at full capacity", or separately to focus on each module?
.Ксения. wrote:It makes no sense to put modules at full capacity, because still all you are unlikely to use, and is still different modules will Express themselves in different ways. Imagine if in orkesta all musical instruments played with maximum volume - it was uncomfortable to listen to inharmonious and ugly. It is therefore hardly possible situation in which ALL modules operate at full capacity. Another issue is that you can adjust the appearance of the card. Again, comparing with the orchestra, you will increase the overall volume level of the work, each instrument will sound louder than it sounded before, but it will not change its volume relative to other instruments will still be some difference between them, some kind of tool solo, some playing in the background, then they can change and so on...
Well, really you can adjust the power of the individual modules (one or several at once), but not all at the same time. You can adjust the power of the card as a whole that is quite another.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Mon May 30, 2016 15:49

Михаил_ wrote: At and other extensions .... (keys and doors, watch the Christmas tree I don't remember what else... and, dominance, art, feedback, so it seems).
AV vision, feedback, true sight and guide to the experience of shooting a lot of questions. A guide to experience in 2.2 so well already developed.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 31, 2016 4:10

in fact, the modules (such as the guide to experience) the same everywhere-designed, and the modules that was created 1 time and anywhere does not further elaborated upon....

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Tue May 31, 2016 12:14

Михаил_ wrote:actually, modules (such as the guide to experience) the same everywhere-designed, and the modules that was created 1 time and anywhere does not further elaborated upon....
Михаил_ wrote:the...

- a more Autonomous and regular activation module "Explorer experience" to activate their own abilities and their recovery
What Michael to believe?

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Tue May 31, 2016 16:11

Джейсон wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: At and other extensions .... (keys and doors, watch the Christmas tree I don't remember what else... and, dominance, art, feedback, so it seems).
AV vision, feedback, true sight and guide to the experience of shooting a lot of questions. A guide to experience in 2.2 so well already developed.

Jason ,

A guide to the experience it is meant an audio CD the Explorer or what?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue May 31, 2016 16:39

The module is one thing and activation is another.
I also proyavlenii module depended on the instruments used (e.g. matrix a panacea and commercial).

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Tue May 31, 2016 16:50

Артем север wrote:was uncomfortable )) Audi A8 2015.
So it whips to a fat wealthy man in the back seat.
Take RS-ku. Be a real macho.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Tue May 31, 2016 17:04

Рита С wrote:
Артем север wrote:was uncomfortable )) Audi A8 2015.
So it whips to a fat wealthy man in the back seat.
Take RS-ku. Be a real macho.

By the way the film Nebraska looked liked.

p.s. I have more than one machine.

Michael included now modes 5.7 per Broadcast PC and the Youth. The noise in my ears is this normal? )) Before such that I do not remember ) And by the way why the stereo mode cannot be enabled already connected slots ,only 7 are this extreme?

With the card Masculine normal flight. Is a good thing.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue May 31, 2016 19:22

Артем север wrote:a Guide to the experience it is meant an audio CD the Explorer or what?
The module is meant BJ "a Guide to experience." Disk Patrushev "Explorer" is another.
Read more about modules here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4585

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Tue May 31, 2016 19:54

Воффка wrote:
Артем север wrote:a Guide to the experience it is meant an audio CD the Explorer or what?
The module is meant BJ "a Guide to experience." Disk Patrushev "Explorer" is another.
Read more about modules here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4585
guide to experience this club stream? I'm not in the office.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue May 31, 2016 20:01

This is not a club stream :) A guide to experience is a module in the bracelet of life and everything that has a cellular cloud. A module in this sense is a kind of prepared statement for his own subconscious, which runs the work in the algorithm that specifies the module.

In short, this module allows you to implement the following:
"Explorer experience" - use when you need some experience, which is not. Looking for media experience and allows you to connect the necessary experience to itself, i.e., to rewrite it as the quality itself.

The modules are available in any version of BJ and as I wrote above all that have TO.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Tue May 31, 2016 20:05

Воффка wrote:This is not a club stream :) A guide to experience is a module in the bracelet of life and everything that has a cellular cloud. A module in this sense is a kind of prepared statement for his own subconscious, which runs the work in the algorithm that specifies the module.

In short, this module allows you to implement the following:
"Explorer experience" - use when you need some experience, which is not. Looking for media experience and allows you to connect the necessary experience to itself, i.e., to rewrite it as the quality itself.

The modules are available in any version of BJ and as I wrote above all that have TO.
Thank you. And I still wood in the kaleidoscope of all things.

A big request to those who wear more than one time card Masculine. Please send a feedback!!

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue May 31, 2016 20:08

Please :)
Артем север wrote:Big request to those who is at once more than one card Masculine
That is more than one? Or has dramatic effects?