Map Is Feminine.

Терве
Re: Map Of The Feminine.

Post by Терве » Tue Jul 28, 2015 17:25

.Ксения. wrote:No, the offer is completely free. Simply choose a stream (similar to the modules of the card) and leave a request here or in PM. To write, of course, possible :)
Thank you. Will write You in the evening and leave the application.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Jul 28, 2015 20:59

Михаил_ wrote: As You rightly said above, we don't do something that someone may to wait because of their .... problems.
I have realized that You have your specific "troubles". Yes, it would be possible to earn much more money if you work for the crowd and to make consumer goods. Let's see what will happen next.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 21:42

:) I have no problems :) by the way, I separately can be very elaborate where did they all come from, but it's a long story, and not in this topic.
Now tell me why I need to "earn more money" ? :) They are well earned with a lot of things (not only with these products). I'm not an oligarch in psychology, I have a reasonable consumer framework. A large part of the costs (up to 80%) for the laboratory/equipment and other interesting items that help to make all sorts of strangeness. I have many years are not chasing profit, she comes to the right to life volume.

If You read more the principles which made БЖ1.0 and how it is made, you will understand that I am interested to do the work that sets the trends on the mend in this world, and this in itself brings some money.
The crowd and shirpotreb? my task, one of them more precisely, to make the crowd a set of creative individuals.
The question of motivation.
System motivation (arrives into your head through the upper podlucky for you personally is not relevant, it is not your thoughts and desires, and imposed, but perceived as "own") - it says "earn, so do all".
And I don't like all :) I have my own motivation. However, I do not refuse money where it is reasonable and justified by the work done and benefit from it.
But I wonder to do something that positively affects the most "crowd" and it's usually not shirpotreb.

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 23:02

Bravo Asteroid!!!! :ay Umniza! bi

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 29, 2015 0:29

And what is he that clever ? :) I'm not interested and have no interest to pander to the social issues instead of curing them. So, as one of my friends said - "bring her with her problem, shall we cease to perceive it as a problem" :) - SO possible, but on the other - in the bath :) I have big plans for the improvement of this world :) including the fact that I want to live in a nice place, and the plans I have in this respect, pardon the pun, large .... and I have these social viruses in your minds absolutely not my type ...

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:02

Well, let's just say my virus in my head is a little similar to those of most ordinary people. And the relationship between a man and a woman much more to me than a stamp in the passport. I saw so many families who live in the present because of the stamp. Well, some may have more children. But absolutely ugly of family relationships. And these - well, like 70% percent of those who have it stamped in the passport. Just young and without children, decide to divorce. And if people in 50 years and has children better they will live together and suffer.

Аксинья

Post by Аксинья » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:08

Namaste to all!. I bought the card a Feminine. Enjoy. Put under the pillow. Dreams are now full of surrealism. but I like it . I will continue to work. Read The Forum. But Time......... it is so little. Don't know to whom to write ,it's probably to Michael. When I checked the map,first choose the line card at a discount. but the system I wrote incorrect code. when I chose a row just card the feminine, the code was introduced. Should probably fix that.I took the discount. now, how to fix????? :roll:

Иринааа

Post by Иринааа » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:32

What map need to register ? I didn't know where ?

Аксинья

Post by Аксинья » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:47

Description "the system of discounts for physical products" here viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5637
And the registration address indicated on the map that comes with the product )
http://discount.quantummagic.org/

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:02

Good evening, Xenia, You wrote a letter to the PM. Was it necessary to tell me some extra information about yourself? I will wait for Your advice.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:37

Терве wrote:Good evening, Xenia, You wrote a letter to the PM. Was it necessary to tell me some extra information about yourself? I will wait for Your advice.
Replied To You. DOP.data :)

Иринааа

Post by Иринааа » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:57

.Xenia.tell me why you need to register a card? For discounts or to bring it to work ? I just a discount card not sent, but only the certificate of authentication of the product number, which I enter , and the system does not recognize!

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:13

Иринааа wrote:.Xenia.tell me why you need to register a card? For discounts or to bring it to work ? I just a discount card not sent, but only the certificate of authentication of the product number, which I enter , and the system does not recognize!
If I understand correctly, the discounts :) it works, of course, whether registered or not :)
about rooms I can not help, Write to Michael in a personal card number. Perhaps it is because you need to enter it in the coupon promotion (like there is such option).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:17

Аксинья wrote:Namaste to all!. I bought the card a Feminine. Enjoy. Put under the pillow. Dreams are now full of surrealism. but I like it . I will continue to work. Read The Forum. But Time......... it is so little. Don't know to whom to write ,it's probably to Michael. When I checked the map,first choose the line card at a discount. but the system I wrote incorrect code. when I chose a row just card the feminine, the code was introduced. Should probably fix that.I took the discount. now, how to fix????? :roll:
This is because one good man, when you enter a stack of cards in the database, pointed the wrong place :) those who are on them accidentally, in the storage system received an additional amount :) nothing should rejoice. Well the truth is increase not significant :) but hopefully still nice. And the rest then corrected. These sold out much else.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:25

Иринааа wrote:.Xenia.tell me why you need to register a card? For discounts or to bring it to work ? I just a discount card not sent, but only the certificate of authentication of the product number, which I enter , and the system does not recognize!
As the discount accumulates under anonymous discount card (with no data You requested, but the number of the accumulated amount of purchases), then no discount cards register - no.
You can register and then of course, it is strange that a discount card was not sent, probably just made a mistake when sending. Ask them to send separately or with the next purchase. For example, You can ask the office to inform You the number of discount cards in the mail or by phone, and set it aside for You (well, they didn't lose it) or send You. It can be used just by number (yet not physical).

The system of discounts is provided in addition to a LOT of discounts. So I highly recommend there to register all products.

For example, I think in the near future begin to conduct lotteries among customers for their cards.
It provides a system of "tip of the day" for Your purchased products. However, it has not yet started (not filled), but it will be done. So better discount system to use for this card is definitely needed.
A map of the "Feminine" certainly works regardless of registration.
One of the reasons for creating a discount system in addition to metering rebates - to protect the authenticity of products, as well as light stimulation to the permanent dealer, because in some cases, intersect customers from different dealers, and when the discount is tied to the permanent place of purchase, then there is no incentive to run back and forth and the dealer are protected and the client is nice (discount). Well if the dealer that something is wrong, then the discount will not keep customers. T/e/ a system is effective in three directions :)<

Рикуся

Post by Рикуся » Wed Jul 29, 2015 22:48

.Ксения. wrote:
ММ wrote:Now, if the map could successfully married girls to give, it would be the hit of the hits.Chesslovo. :)
Are you serious? :) This card is more "anticipointment" :) You know why? Because "marriage" is a social virus. There is a saying - "good job not be called marriage". While you perceive yourself on the level is essentially meaningless print in meaningless the book called "passport" :) and not as a multi-faceted being, not as a Woman in the original, natural sense, hardly anything in life you will change in this context. This also applies to the perception of Men as the object, for which you can marry with some of its aims, and how creativity, as a manifestation of the divine, as the same versatile free creative being, just like you. And this map does not work with social distortion and viral interactions "a married woman" - "a married man", but at the level of original artistic and magical interaction between men and women as creators :) which we are. The map, of course, can help a woman to attract into your life a man, but not in the context of "marriage for marriage", and can help (sometimes the result of deep psychological work with you) to build harmonious, mutually enriching relationships based on acceptance of themselves and each other and to respect the freedom of the other. You ask yourself - do you want a stamp in the passport and be complacent that you "married woman", or do you want deep relationships, feelings, inspiration from this relationship...?
Interesting, I just 2 weeks ago took a training where we it was trying to convey. About what a partner for a buzz and drive, you're trying to preserve its wild nature that everyone should meet their needs and not demand it from others. So what goal setting "looking for a husband" pre-failed project :). Women's card I did not yet exist, but I am apparently very radioactive, because everything is responded from deep within, as something very right, even though it was a conflict, like what man, if he will not do for me, so-and-so :( . Once again amazed at how much in the mind of any imposed stuff. And the card on the right course makes :o<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:30

Reviews and discussion of test broadcasts moved here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5854&p=138556#p138556 :)

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Aug 06, 2015 16:32

Map "the feminine" and "Pandora VIP", bought today in the office on Sviblovo received a discount card. So the system of discounts, Pandora VIP register and map the feminine that automation categorically refuses to register, the incorrect room, says, 5 times rechecked - all on the map. What to do?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 06, 2015 17:28

most likely You did not realize that you have to specify the map the feminine, and its the same but at a discount. If not - email me the card number (the other).

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Aug 06, 2015 17:34

Thank You, Michael. Already knew herself, and corrected, came to remove the issue, but here is the answer. All right, registered.

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:55

Interesting article "women and the philosopher's stone" http://mirai8.livejournal.com/15404.html

ЛенЬтяйка

Post by ЛенЬтяйка » Mon Aug 10, 2015 22:20

.Xenia. good evening
tell me a map you can start to use during pregnancy? and to put "to sleep" work with blocks? no side effects shouldn't be for a child?
the module "delivery" to include directly in the "process"? :oops:
Thank you)

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Aug 10, 2015 22:29

ЛенЬтяйка wrote:.Xenia. good evening
tell me a map you can start to use during pregnancy? and to put "to sleep" work with blocks? no side effects shouldn't be for a child?
the module "delivery" to include directly in the "process"? :oops:
Thank you)
You can, of course. No wonder that there is a module associated with conception and pregnancy is :) but keep working with the map "the most balanced and safe way for me and the baby." Perhaps during pregnancy should not actively pursue "hard" blocks such as "victim-executioner" etc. It is better to focus on a harmonious pregnancy, you can include such modules as dolphins, womb, conception, pregnancy, General condition of the feminine flow, beauty and abundance, a relaxed abdomen and other "soft" modules :) with regard to module delivery, then Yes, it can be included in the process, but you can work with him in advance to the moment of delivery status is already "got" out of memory "registered" in the cocoon. It is possible to activate it, but to formulate "for the training of and prescribing of the state with a view to the harmonious childbirth, when the time comes", for example.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 10, 2015 23:41

I still say that there are useful expectant mothers theme here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4810

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:21

I have a problem, the wife refusing to carry products arguing that she had no pockets in clothing :-) (Although a product from another manufacturer.)
Though of course the problem is that she thinks energy is different, alien to her. But take into account that she's in the family in the female line were women, who were engaged in different practices ( it was 3 generations ago) and is still manifested an increased sensitivity to everything.

After reading the quotes, wanted to clarify once again:
1) to map the wife earned enough to take a card in hands and to mentally identify yourself as the owner then you can not wear.
2) If you want a more powerful impact, it is possible to carry in her purse
2) is it possible to direct the action card wives. start on the wife
Михаил_ wrote: All our products can work remotely (just for setting up You the host/hostess usually applies the term "operator"), and while in the area of the cocoon - personal field. Purse, pocket, purse, etc. Well, for example, Yes, under the pillow at night.
In this case (with these 2 cards specifically) a "short-range" may in some way increase the efficiency, but hang on the neck is not required essentially. Enough to have near.
If the card produces overload - you can mentally subtract her "volume" is more effective than "put it away" because the distance for her plays a minor role.