Map Is Feminine.

.Ксения.
Re: Map Of The Feminine.

Post by .Ксения. » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:22

Terve, Yes, true (about the quote and about the parallel of the individual).
With regard to schizophrenia, in my opinion, as one of the options, this can occur when uncontrolled "letnii the" partitions between the parallel personalities. But there may be other reasons (e.g., too active and dominant last person(s) with weakly manifested current, etc.). In any case, it is a violation of consciousness and the internal clock of a person.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Aug 31, 2015 15:05

Want to share a book - Ekaterina Smirnova "Intimate gymnastics for women." Generally on the subject of information now, much as the various schools and leading, but this author has combined gymnastics with his technique - aerophilately, which together gives a much greater effect. This practice can be used to prevent certain diseases or help treat them, but also for simply maintaining muscle tone and healthy condition, which affects as a whole the General condition and energy levels. Improves the sensitivity ;)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Mon Aug 31, 2015 19:06

For those who are poorly managed mental modules card, I want to advise to put anchors on the stabilizer with the indication of the desired power. The stabilizer can do yourself, the method in the appropriate section and once ready laid out bofara, for which separate him thank you!). Put the anchor after you disable a broadcast, in order to keep the focus on the map, works perfectly! :)

Иринааа

Post by Иринааа » Thu Sep 03, 2015 16:02

Good day ! I want to share my experience of going through pregnancy and childbirth . At the beginning of the pregnancy everything was not smooth ! My relationship with my husband has reached the point that we had to disperse . Was very tense and worried for their future and children , because I Have a son from his first marriage . bc when there was one , I remembered this website . Just went on sale Feminine Card ! I will not hesitate bought it. Immediately felt changes in myself . Worked on improving the interior of the milking house ! With big discounts bought a lot a lot and I was distracted and pleased ))) then turned to Xenia for advice on the broadcasts and we decided to connect to me and my husband "gratitude masculine" ("the divine beloved"), "appreciation of the feminine" and "soft contact", and the unborn child the same thing, only instead of "soft touch" - "dolphins" . I am very grateful to Xenia ! Purely by chance I go to a very good doctor that was watching me and later took birth. I got a week ago was born a wonderful daughter ! The birth went very well ! All naturally without a single tear ! Now very happy with my inner state of harmony and tranquility ! My husband also has changed a lot , shows a lot of care to me and my daughter . Thank you Xenia and the map the feminine !))) peace and all good !!!

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Sep 03, 2015 18:58

Irinaaaaa az az :ay :o

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Thu Sep 03, 2015 20:32

Irina! Please accept my most sincere congratulations on the birth of your daughter! All the best to you!!! :o :o :o :D :D :D bi bi bi :ay :ay :ay :ap :ap :ap :wiz :wiz :wiz

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Thu Sep 03, 2015 21:23

Irina, I join in the congratulations! :o
Very happy for you :)

Иринааа

Post by Иринааа » Thu Sep 03, 2015 23:05

Thanks all ))) very nice :o

НатальяМихайловна

Post by НатальяМихайловна » Sun Sep 13, 2015 13:14

My review of the translation of the module mother-daughter.
I have three daughters. Two of them are from the same "test" with me, and the average of the other. I often argue with her, I always do not like her ideas, and given that it is entirely in my providing both of us very hard. I'm trying to understand what she does in a particular case, but your Outlook on life outweigh or externally, I agree and in there and usually it's sooner or later breaks. After connecting, broadcast, gradually I formed the idea that the child wants to get pleasure from life as it is. Not worn on attractions etc. in the city, the country, and to sit in a cafe or even in the room. Learning English is not for that would then search for him, but simply because they like English. language. I told her last night that it is difficult for us to understand each other but we should try, and she suddenly said, "Mom. you have recently is not bad at it". Here's a review.

Юлиана

Post by Юлиана » Tue Sep 15, 2015 14:01

1.5 months as I had a map of the Wives.The beginning, my observations: Just a flurry of events in bulk..All I wrote was preserved and multiplied. Very painful off 1 "friend". I marveled at how the man lot of jealousy.. you Know that something got out, worked with it and "friend" were pulled old troubles that I thought were long gone.. And all this with great speed was shown in the background "of the passing of the grandmother." Emotionally are "in the tank". A feeling that was replaced by the path way cleared, and I in the cinema watching a film where the emphasis for the observation of game actors, not the plot. Revaluation itself is very Powerful, tracking your reactions, change Just happens. Globally as it is)) And the Male map is easier)) The one that got my son has Increased his strengths. To study more serious, sport, reflects on the Great)) Husband: aggravated weaknesses in physics, but believes it is not so important, given the emphasis on utility.the case (always a hard worker, but now exceeds the norm)) the attitude of the family had previously been hidden matriarchy, now explicit)) But everyone likes) Dreams I have heavy. All old connections, for the past, yearning from mistakes, regret, etc. it became Easier when on full included M. Margarita and Running with wolves. Help yourself "Cheshire cat Smile". Was very straightforward. Many "brought to life". In short, become harsher, brighter, stronger, attitude better, there was pride and respect for what I am)) Chaotically written, the overall picture wanted to convey. Powerful were Wives.card)) Thank you, Ksenia Huge for them!..

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Nov 05, 2015 21:09

.Ксения. wrote:The General condition of the single female thread, accepting of themselves, of their femininity and sexuality in joy, creativity and presence
Including this module in the afternoon, unlike many others, I did not feel. Decided to turn in for the night. I usually set specific objectives to study a particular module, but I don't know what problem they can work out, well just turned. Two times with a break of a week and a half somewhere. And both times found themselves in dreams in a very interesting world. From Zelazny in "Lord Demon" remember the measurement of the hangers and socks, and I go with this module in the measurement of colored balls. Balls are not aggressive, want to play with me, learn to juggle them. When I get tired to play with them they feel it, give me a break, and arrange themselves in front of me circus ( dance, jump).
I guess that the most likely interpretation of something my subconscious, but that it I so to say want don't understand.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Fri Nov 06, 2015 0:36

Mermaid, well, it's a lot of that may be, but, as far as I understand, you feel this positive and since the ball is round, associated with female manifestation, and in itself is harmonious and holistic, plus there are different colors, it can be assumed that you have is a kind of inner harmonization and finding greater integrity in this game.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Nov 06, 2015 0:50

Kseniayeah I also think that actually something good, I guess You're right - the harmony through the game.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:47

mermaidI agree with Ksenia on 1000%. It's kind of an abstract symbol of feminine, light, bright, beautiful, joyful, non-aggressive.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 12, 2015 15:10

Sometimes shaped our state is very multifaceted-that is.... in the sense that the next few images, creates a picture can have more than one layer of explanation at the same time..... I would also say that balls is like the worlds (in different sense of the word, even in terms of what is happening inside this particular world) and play with them - the opportunity to explore the diversity of interaction with the worlds... so here's another interpretation :) you can still it does describe replacing the word worlds on the situation.

таня

Post by таня » Thu Nov 12, 2015 23:39

Hello! My daughter puts a card under my pillow every night. Sometimes she began to have nightmares, which had not been. Very realistic, alive, from which she wakes up sometimes crying, sometimes screaming, woke up in horror, something flicking to leg. Recently she became scared in the dream and she forced herself to Wake up, but waking up was speechless, couldn't move.What to do with it?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Fri Nov 13, 2015 0:01

Hello, probably she actively and randomly come out the blocks and fears. I understand it passively works with the map, just laying under the pillow? To counteract such effects or to make them more manageable, you can begin to use it actively, set goals, formulating goals and including harmonizing different modules, for example, "dolphins", "the divine beloved"... it is possible to formulate before going to sleep something like "I ask my subconscious to use the resources and functionality of the card and your own personal and ancestral experience and wisdom to my harmonization, getting rid of fears and healing of soft and harmonious way to me in a state of integrity, trust and relax..." or something like that.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:04

In General such "incidents" ( the horror in my dreams ) quite often and a lot of documented stuff, for example many have experienced similar from panacea, including a homemade version, a few weeks or even months from beginning of use. Usually due to the fact of Xenia.

таня

Post by таня » Fri Nov 13, 2015 14:56

Thank you) everything is clear, give daughter.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:13

Generally sleep can be lots of things (what we joint called "sleep" can have a lot of options of what is happening) and not in 100% of cases everything is as I described, sometimes the horrors in the dream is still more horror :) where someone might want to scare, or just a person can go into certain events in the world of dreams and so forth, but in the context of the events, and the account of the card used, the most probable and obvious reason for this is the elaboration of blocks, which can be just potenzirovania in the us in the past. And it was not necessary in those scenarios, go in your sleep.

Даррья

Post by Даррья » Thu Nov 19, 2015 14:52

Hello! As it turned out, the module "multiorgasmic" can be "contagious")) (if I may say so))) my man last days was to experience it, and it's amazing and awesome! Although maps of the masculine no, I have a female map (well, I occasionally broadcasts from different modules card WOH connect itself). Do)
I wish you all the same! :o :o

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Thu Nov 19, 2015 15:39

Yes, it might be contagious :) this, by the way, in both directions contagious :) 
What you took probably has occurred including from-for spontaneous "switch" you to the "correct" mode, and as a result, your men too. Because the man is a state of multiorgasmica without loss of the seed depends not only from himself but also from women, and the way she handles she receives male orgasmic energy. If she passively, unconsciously out of habit switched to "reproduction" that most often occurs because many may even be unaware or even not to believe :) there are still some regimes, the man on the resonance soon will join the program of ejaculation. If the woman is doing, i.e., directing this energy for something, for some purpose, not necessarily just for your own personal, and you to think much bigger (which, incidentally, on the subject of dialogue with the world and active "operatortoken" with the effect of feedback in the form of additional support to this statement-the Creator) or just sends this energy to the inner contour, where it continues to circulate (then it can last a very long time...), then the partner turns on the other resonance mode. Sex as an act of creation :) and higher magic :) Because this process pours a huge amount of creative energy, and without its losses, as it as energy in the personal world is infinite... And do with it what they want... Also, by the way, some of the visual effects during orgasm, and is a "5D" orgasm, which in itself can last a long time... Well, all sorts of adverse amenity in the form of rejuvenation, regeneration of tissues, improve the overall potential and thus you can still, for example, to treat any part of the body and organs which need attention directing the flow where it is needed.
If this mode is not included yet spontaneously, it is possible for him to consciously approach (without fanaticism, of course, it is important to be in a relaxed flow), but just to give this topic attention inwards to the body and mind was given the task to rebuild it is actually a natural state for him. Well here still to help can be some psycho and body-oriented practices.

PS. Daria, thank you for sharing such an interesting experience :)<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 19, 2015 19:10

Даррья wrote:Hello! As it turned out, the module "multiorgasmic" can be "contagious")) (if I may say so))) my man last days was to experience it, and it's amazing and awesome! Although maps of the masculine no, I have a female map (well, I occasionally broadcasts from different modules card WOH connect itself). Do)
I wish you all the same! :o :o
As already described, the Xenia, the effect of how energy works from women in this regard is VERY important, so "contagious" in both parties to be more dependent on the women's side. It is for these reasons. The woman is easier vklyuchayuschii mode, and without it a man is very difficult, because it is the mode of "two" actually, it depends on the circulation of energy and operation of the circuit in a couple (of his regime), and Yes, telepllone for energy. Many men and women do not think about it and autopilot a long time, "broken" and is geared for reproduction, though like seemingly all protected.... but this is about something else entirely, for a long time, certain forces made it so that on a subconscious level, cut the wrong mode.
Because of the "forbidden" and "esoteric" in the sense of secret knowledge and magical practices - this is the best of all....

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:54

Received my card on Monday.
Until I feel nothing, but I have basically no perception. However, I have already asked for a card to help me in holing this problem, very much like not just the insensitivity, and block some do not feel anything, never sinking all, although practices varied energy was enough.
But the sense of correctness, which for the action is either there or not, never doubted that I need something special to start (for example, when I came across this forum and read almost all, never sneaking suspicion "all divorce, who believes that at all!!", what is significant for me =))

The only thing unusual today had a vivid dream (I usually don't see them, or don't remember, and remember when they're kind of grey and uninteresting, I even stream "colored dreams" is connected, but it even before receiving card), which I still remember, though smazano.
Figured some kind of light not the web, not the grid, torn in many places, and in the dreams I repaired it, sewed some red thread, very slowly at the same time, because behind the prosecution or was some kind or something else.
I remember sewing, looked at the overall picture (red light-still an exemplary configuration remember), but have not even had time to breathe a sigh of relief when he woke up.
Sorry, wanted to watch. But the relief that had, still happy somehow.

In any case, it seems the process has begun))

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Nov 26, 2015 15:01

Can share your techniques of working with the map. Came to the conclusion that the modules "working with the family" and "executioner-victim" you can solve almost any social problem. Because the basis of our problems usually are improper installation passed on from generation to generation, or discontent with something. But dissatisfaction with something, some situations there is not other form of sacrifice. In addition ( not just one by one) put the elements of water and fire. Water can dissolve energy blocks associated with situations, the fire to burn out the binding that returns me to the repeating situation, incorrect script behavior.
Just yesterday, the day before yesterday worked with a map ( I put the night, in the morning usually Wake up with a sense of relief) the problem of money. At first the generic module installation lucid ( remember), and set the map to find and work unconsciously. P-Well my attitude, feeling irritated because of financial problems. Well, water, fire as it is written. No, money has not increased, but has come to understand what my mistakes in handling finances.