Map Is Feminine.

.Ксения.
Re: Map Of The Feminine.

Post by .Ксения. » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:23

On all counts - Yes :)

Даррья

Post by Даррья » Wed Aug 12, 2015 13:58

And another question. Distance matters? I ordered 2 cards, one for herself and sister, but my sister lives in other city (400 km) and I some time will not be able to get to her to transfer (send directly is useless, it is necessary to give in the handle itself and explain/persuade). That is, if I were her mistress, and will appoint some time I lie down, with her work still has to begin? And yet, you can first itself to be the hostess both cards (very interested in how 2 cards at once will work), and then reassign it?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 12, 2015 15:43

Distance only matters if in the space of the cocoon and the outside thereof. T/e/ where is the map at home and it doesn't matter; And Yes, you can first try 2 cards and then one to reassign.

Рикуся

Post by Рикуся » Thu Aug 13, 2015 0:34

Just noticed that as soon as I bought the card, my male relatives quickly Packed up and ran off on vacation. And my boss too. She is certainly a woman, but the style of behavior of a perfect man (even her husband does not work, and at home a child is involved). So the first 2 weeks they stayed at a safe distance :)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:09

Wife asked me to write in feedback on the map:

1. The card was paid for - all the plans went awry
2. and it all began on the new.
(have to make fundamental decisions that change lives)
3. Dramatically decreased appetite (no violence against them - naturally)
4. There is a need to finish everything that is unfinished in the past (which is implemented through urgent need)

PS - was asked to write prettier, but it is how I did it :)

Мила

Post by Мила » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:36

It's my "Feminine" about a week ago. Carry in a backpack, at night under the pillow put. Nothing happens. Changes do not see. This is me basically does not strain, but was curious whether it was "tuned" in any way map to work with him.
I just took out of the package, in hands took and all. Nothing was spoken.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:33

Mila, configure does not specifically need, there's someone immediately after purchase remotely started to feel some effects (while the card is still in). That is simply of your desire to have it. Can try to consciously povklyuchat different modules and listen to the sensations in the body, to observe the events, and put under the pillow or next to some purpose on the subject of cards, when you sleep, to meditate upon enabling the required modules depending on what changes you want, and what I would like to work, etc.

НРР

Post by НРР » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:06

Михаил_ wrote:
Аксинья wrote:Namaste to all!. I bought the card a Feminine. Enjoy. Put under the pillow. Dreams are now full of surrealism. but I like it . I will continue to work. Read The Forum. But Time......... it is so little. Don't know to whom to write ,it's probably to Michael. When I checked the map,first choose the line card at a discount. but the system I wrote incorrect code. when I chose a row just card the feminine, the code was introduced. Should probably fix that.I took the discount. now, how to fix????? :roll:
This is because one good man, when you enter a stack of cards in the database, pointed the wrong place :) those who are on them accidentally, in the storage system received an additional amount :) nothing should rejoice. Well the truth is increase not significant :) but hopefully still nice. And the rest then corrected. These sold out much else.
Not all apparently fixed, today received an additional amount of cumulative discount system. If registration card is not passed, and passed the usual :) Map of MN

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:21

Well, it's not scary :) in the sense that, certainly not in disadvantage to the client :)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:17

I am deeply immersed in the study of women's sores, the card is always with me.The only poke I poked into the problem, I just needed to change the focus problems on the positive. And somehow "pink" glasses sharply fly and see all of their(and other) distortions. I want to shout that it had something to do with all this! :wiz .

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:31

Аиша wrote:I am deeply immersed in the study of women's sores, the card is always with me.The only poke I poked into the problem, I just needed to change the focus problems on the positive. And somehow "pink" glasses sharply fly and see all of their(and other) distortions. I want to shout that it had something to do with all this! :wiz .
As one of many options you can do the practices laid out in this thread. She's a really strange effect on the General mood and General state of energy and feeling. Plus, again, helping enable a natural and harmonious interaction of Women with the World and to heal the "sore" emotional, psychological and even physical nature and "nourish" relevant projects, initiatives, trends, life, loved ones and of course yourself :) having to do strictly according to instructions, you can at least before bedtime and/or after waking up put your hands on your abdomen, tune into your womb (not only as a physical organ, but as something much greater on the female creative principle) and to breathe, to "talk" with her, etc. :)
There is, of course, many other useful and interesting practices :) but this one I like the most, because she's so... alive and natural :)

There is another, in my opinion, beautiful and useful practice - Mandala dance.

ЛенЬтяйка

Post by ЛенЬтяйка » Fri Aug 21, 2015 22:22

Today got the card... Thank you! Very powerful. As for hand picked - dizzy much shakes as much as something it is not. Then euphoria covered. Until you take more in hand)) scary) along with a card BJ 2.2 came from it is much weaker charge) it like...
don't know, you write that it does not matter the distance. In my opinion, it matters. When a card from hand released, I was immediately released her power :) Will work with the modules now, but a little later :oops:

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sat Aug 22, 2015 0:59

Well, no matter the distance, in principle, to map the beginning to work with a particular person. But its immediate physical presence near you and in the area of your cocoon yeah, it feels more powerful :) Oh and don't forget that the power to "tweak" can be the most :)

Любоовь

Post by Любоовь » Sun Aug 23, 2015 16:21

People have asked me how to learn with the card to communicate :) I duplicate my answer here, maybe someone will help ;)
"I communicate with her best friend - genuinely and sincerely )) It's just like talking to someone who you trust completely, exactly the same feeling, if everything is correct"
And I want to add that the first time I put it all on the machine it was attached - was a strong overload, real about two weeks all the time wanted to sleep. Then "lessen" the intensity of the night include modules Womb and Dolphins, ask you to study the psychology in the background and so that in the morning to get awake. And the day got better...

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Aug 23, 2015 19:33

Любоовь wrote:overnight include modules Womb and Dolphins, ask you to study the psychology in the background and so that in the morning to get awake. And the day got better...
I on the contrary hard put ( the executioner, the victim, work with the family) and program timing ( turn on hours), and the day pleasant and situation. Dolphins, my feeling, very good for intellectual work.

Форсайд

Post by Форсайд » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:50

A week use the card... And kind of nervous raskolbas(sorry can't describe) As if the emotional swing - all great, all very bad. And what is bad, what is good on level ground... (that is, no situations conducive to one or the other not) Yesterday for example, I just got really bad, hurt, sad and lonely... bc Although everything seems smooth and good... :roll:
I hope it will be... :aa
Become realities conceived of the case.. for Example the planned :wiz several events on one day and it all failed... Before it does not always work... there was a desire to buy something new fresh(Yes, the evil beast - nothing to wear... :roll: )

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Aug 24, 2015 21:15

Ksenia, sorry, please have a look, please PM. This is a very urgent matter. Once again, sorry.

Аннжелика

Post by Аннжелика » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:15

Xenia, thank you for the attentive ,warm and alive relationship.Xenia you chudestny! good :)!!! .in the start up total start and work with blocks.after connecting I have the whole evening went according to body murazhki the body,and the next day I woke up with the feeling that I Afrodita :) woke desire in love,which was always strained,I loved it :) I was in awe.on hand was the bracelet range in a few days it cracked on almost every link,I decided to connect the stream Pandora,and then I suffered,I felt,the bad ,the hurt,the resentment ,and that I'm fat and gross, well, generally full of negativity,horror,my bracelet just broke.thank you Ksenia,conducted psychological test ,literally pulled me out of this bistrogo condition,and hooked me up to the "dolphins"and" love to yourself"I'm in a state of perfection,of ease ,of peace,of love .Began to feel the attention of men to themselves that had long been observed.Now go forward to perfection :) this is so cool.thanks ksenechka for your beautiful work :o maybe something forgotten will remember I will write :)

Жанночка

Post by Жанночка » Tue Aug 25, 2015 13:51

Report card and translation WOH: it seems to be no sensation there, but first I got my period 2 weeks earlier, and now came back after 2 weeks, used to go like a clock - 28 days. Don't know what to think, the doctor that whether to go or wait another 2 weeks?

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Tue Aug 25, 2015 14:05

Elya, many women wrote to the PM and the forum that previously had my period on the background of the use of the card and/or broadcasts, and someone even had the same as you. But beyond that, no discomfort there, and took everything is fine. This may be due to active internal restructuring and work. The female cycle is generally very dependent on the emotional and physical condition of the woman and of the active processes and changes in the energy sector. It is often associated with active cleansing (both physical and energy). But, of course, if you want to undergo a pelvic exam, then make sure that is in any way useful to make regular :)

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Tue Aug 25, 2015 14:38

report broadcast a man and a woman and the dolphins. after connecting broadcast a man and a woman as at me and at her husband elusive and improved communication, as that was the more caring side of her husband, now himself in the evening offered me a massage back and legs,and before asked, and sometimes even demanded))))) began to ask if I need help around the house, always agree))) for dolphins, very cool Raskolnikov was not feel a sense of joy and positive emotions,although there are questions and issues of life that require immediate decisions and something while in the dead end, but it works and I think that will grow back)) so on the broadcast as a whole the positive, on observations of her husband. the two broadcast the man-woman and accepting yourself, too, and see positive, quit Smoking, used to be just tantrums as I wanted to smoke again))) the muscles started to swing,he pulled from under the sofa their weights))) before it took my trainer stepper and so on it hard went several times a day that broke)))) who will say what Prodigy,the Prodigy,because he's a homebody and spends a lot of time sitting at the computer and got into the sport suffered. used to do only free weights in my youth)) he says that wasn't supposed to do such feats. But the streams we still on the map,as soon as I saw the reviews about the card and saw the results of a test stream and went to buy cards))) Thank you Ksenia and Michael for such a product will work on you further, but from both I can say if everything goes smoothly and there are no spikes and not noticeable changes can be seen only over time or analysis or comments from friends or acquaintances. Overall I think it is good that the shakes and everything goes as if in the tone mode and gradually. Good luck to all and plenty of new ideas!!!!!!

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:56

Here's my report on how it affected me card.
Got the card and immediately felt it as a living organism or as part of yourself. (I imagined a bio-port from the movie Existenz, if anyone watched and remembers).
Initially afraid to take it with me, now I wear the bag and keep the night under the pillow or in the hand.
That's what happened to me during this time:
1) Great drowsiness, or weakness in the body or laziness. So high, that it fell a few times (and once even got up with difficulty), and the bus can't withstand the sharp movements. Fortunately, there have been some breaks from work (for a reason too, probably), otherwise I would just quit. Generally the body goes into energy saving mode (however, when I returned to normal) and does not waste energy and not sprayed on other people and unnecessary goal. A couple of days ago noticed that more and appetite increased, frequently hungry, with desire comes from the stomach. I used to feel hungry indirectly, headache or fatigue terrible. Now, it's better to feel the body. All the time want to sleep. Is. And I want to be left alone. I sleep very deeply, twice, slept on the job. I think that also happened care units of the muscles and relaxation of the body, which can not yet get used to this condition.
2) it has Become easier to visualize (imagine) your spine. As he wrote someone on the forum, sooner in some places there were gaps – I can now slip the attention for the most part, or around the spine. And I started to notice that suddenly some parts of the body react to the environment (I have a bad sensitivity after injury).
3) Monthly were a few other (details knows Xenia) that makes me happy.
4) easier to communicate with people (women) and more fun somehow. And inappropriate questions can afford to joke that've never made (or even considered it would be rudeness on my part). Ceased to cling to nothing. All became bolder, now I don't know who I am and where I'm going (in terms of personality traits).
5) Some processes occur in the spine, straightens the spine, straightened up the hill at the base of the neck vertebrae – I think something is happening in the lower part of the spine. Feel the spine one. Processes soft, also wrote about it on the forum.
6) something going on with the skin – seems to have become more thin and is cleared from acne. To the end I can't be sure, because the card happened before the beginning of taking the antibiotic. The door, like dandruff. This was another malicious pimple (education), from which I could not shake for a very long time (although I can't quite shrug off the antibiotic). Now I want to get some effect with warts and hemangiomas. :)
7) I do Not know what responsibility is placed on the card whether that was only by mail, or on the stream but they offered me a part-time job, which turned out to be the easiest way of making money during my stay abroad. I probably won't pay all the time, but was able to see new places, find interesting acquaintance, to unveil a piece of normal life, anyway – just good to eat and sit in the fierce heat under the air conditioning and watch some good films. Saw that it is possible to create such a habitat in which to live, to breathe better than where I lived. Ksenia said something like that I saw what I can to be worthy.
8 ) do Not consider complete nonsense, but after receiving the card I have other eyes saw their dwelling. Instantly. Like added light (literally - I saw all the brighter) and it has suddenly revealed the true, but previously hidden to me, the meaning of each thing in the house. Suddenly it all came together and took its place in my life and in my head. Even in chaos I see now the foundations of the order sought. (As someone wrote on the forum "a different vibe in the house", although there probably had in mind the relationship between people.). Even dogs don't bother picking and do not irritate "wrong" behavior. For me this is especially encouraging because the establishment of order was for me always a complex matter, is infinite and does not satisfy. And lived.

Thank you very much Michael and Ksenia for the opportunity to change their lives. I will continue monitoring.<

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:14

Sorry, don't know where to ask a question.
What is the identity of the parallel and parallel life?
Where they come from and yet, though parallel, they intersect or not?
They can interact?
I have a feeling that after an injury many years ago, I got into some "not his" life.
Is it possible to go back to the old thread?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:21

Терве wrote:Sorry, don't know where to ask a question.
They can interact?
I have a feeling that after an injury many years ago, I got into some "not his" life.
Maybe it perpendicular ? :)
It probably is about the existence of parallel branches of reality. They are formed from the global branches in the world (there are a few other events for some global signs of the course of history, for example the result of one of the wars or discoveries, and so on), there may be minor differences or substantial and where such branches have You is one and the same person (on a soul level) but different personalities. So run from one to the other - nowhere. They are all one although not aware of the presence of "sisters" if the case/intent or injury will not break the barrier in the mind between them.
Do not bother with this.
Yes, probably in some of the branches have You not passed through the event of injury and You realize it and feel it, but it does not mean that there can be escape or something to cancel retroactively, you need to look ahead to a positive future.
The result of all individuals are connected together in You.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:16

Михаил_ wrote:
Терве wrote:Sorry, don't know where to ask a question.
They can interact?
Maybe it perpendicular ? :)
It probably is about the existence of parallel branches of reality. They are formed from the global branches in the world (there are a few other events for some global signs of the course of history, for example the result of one of the wars or discoveries, and so on), there may be minor differences or substantial and where such branches have You is one and the same person (on a soul level) but different personalities. So run from one to the other - nowhere. They are all one although not aware of the presence of "sisters" if the case/intent or injury will not break the barrier in the mind between them.
Do not bother with this.
Yes, probably in some of the branches have You not passed through the event of injury and You realize it and feel it, but it does not mean that there can be escape or something to cancel retroactively, you need to look ahead to a positive future.
The result of all individuals are connected together in You.
Michael, thank you.
Here in this text about? The experience of individuals who are, in fact, me, the same age, but with a slightly different biography?
"The algorithm works most of the modules - "three streams" - the vertical stream are searched for the last person with the right experience, as the cocoon and the consciousness and perception in the context of a particular state and the module on the horizontal parallel individuals who already possess the necessary experience and status, if any, and the third from the back - searched and included the ancestors of the genus with the necessary experience; three streams converge at the heart center, helping the person to gradually activate their own resources and status, harmonious to him, and to synchronize them on a subconscious level, consciousness and the body (from the heart center a pulsing stream diverges up to the head and down to the coccyx and waves around the cocoon)."
I think personality has a different level of consciousness (frequency energy). For example, the individual, have not been through trauma, more energy, she could work on myself (there was no body blocks) and have not experienced pain - of course, it is more developed. I'm for the use of the card/connection to broadcast still pomudrel, became more "right" to behave - in fact the left blocks and I started to get concentrated experience (which is without a card could be purchased for much longer response times). Generally, personal change is now for me very interesting topic, I thought certain their quality and behavior is perfectly sustainable, but it turned out that this is not the quality - and painful manifestation that can be erased. Now I'm just a blank sheet of paper.
And another question I want to ask. As. you think mental illnesses (schizophrenia without the voices, manic-depressive psychosis) - is also of the availability blocks in the body? Ie is probably the whole reason that power is not supplied somewhere or blocked heart chakra?<