BJ S 3.0++. Effects.

Бисо
Re: BJ S 3.0++. Effects.

Post by Бисо » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:13

Астероид wrote:I guess that after all the probes one-time "energy and information", which is still consumed faster,
I think it is not. Only paper wears out over time. Of course there is a difference when the product was made of paper and when of ebony, specifically for bracelets.
Астероид wrote: than a full-fledged product with possible with constant support from the manufacturer (something that works and from the manufacturer - for example, Pandora, which is not only that of client)
Ongoing support is only in broadcasts and Pandora. Pandora bound to the nuclei Pandora Michael if I'm not mistaken something. Everything else is completely independent and self-sufficient products.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:20

So it is necessary then to laminate and wear - free type.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:36

Астероид wrote:So then it is necessary to laminate and wear - free type.
Then it is cut into pieces, each piece to fill with epoxy and to link bracelet :)

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:44

Then it is necessary to adibiti 20-30 probes and make them suit for example a piece of clothing.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:38

You wrongly assume.
In any of our products there is no element of "basic" and the more "expendable" of charge.
Learn more about it has been said and written including in person meetings/webinars. Take any "modern" subject and get 4 options:
1) there one way or another sewn thought, and finds itself under water, it efficiently and quickly erased :)
BJ even the first versions from the water becomes even stronger and not Vice versa, in Otley
2) if the object is of type "key" and is a symbol stitched with under-egregorial "capacity" then the physical media is irrelevant and its value is the appearance of the object (symbol-key) and his work is due to the functioning of under-egregorial scheme. The keys to a different level is usually different. It is clear that our products, this is also not true - here is an example, actor Beso without any graphics done remotely
3) if the subject of the planted things (parasite, program, artificially created entity), then it is a subspecies of option 1, with the only difference that the system may have the beginnings of intelligence and ways of enhancing its supply capabilities/life expectancy. That can give nourishment to the strengthening of its structures, but overall it still depends on the initial build. The essence while not usually connected rigidly with the subject (does not have to be linked) but replication of these things are not amenable (have to work on creation of the instance). Obviously this is not the case :)
Although sometimes parasiticus entity type to the larva of humanity perfectly reproduces/replicates just as the consequences of their obsessive thoughts under the action of egregorial machines (under the action of external motivation and incentives Intrusive).
4) at the resonance when using a subject-communication or picture communication or other resonant connection with something possessing specific properties (well, for example places of power stone is to bring is the simplest example it will be the subject of the cemetery fonyaschih 13ба).
It seems nothing is forgotten ? :) well, of course this is a conditional division, as a whole it can be narrowed down to 1 type, or expanded to hundreds.

BJ, and other products to any of the subspecies do not belong. Including TO in no way apply to entities.
I've seen 3-4 (multiple) third-party intervention desecrated BJ, but there it was externally suspended structure and the BJ itself was not touched, and that someone well ooooooooooooooooooh wanted. Well, I saw TO the dead, but

About Pandora. Even those kernels which are on the card - not mandatory. Just unlike omnivores TO panacea and other classic BJ , reconstruction TO Pandora in normal conditions is too slow and therefore core and an additional external source. Otepoti of the map TO Pandora maybe thousands of years of living itself is just slow to grow. Pandora is the only product that has such conditional "external" feeding - just not implement it otherwise. This makeup has nothing to do with this world at all. Conditionally can say that she was from some "put out" point. It will be invariant to any movement of the product in any worlds. Physically including. But if we assume that it is when it shuts down, the kernel will work anyway. And the cells themselves Pandora will work without that and without the other, it just will become weaker grow.

About the usual items - as a rule, they "obtained" a change in the essence of things, for example a change in the attitude of the world to the fact that there is this thing. Therefore, there is not involved even the resonant nature of the creation of the artifact. Therefore, not erased. Therefore, the water adds to (removes external info dirt leaving the essence of things on the surface), so there is nothing to "erase".

In the case of a paper sample can theoretically be a wear item due to fundamental changes in himself.
Example - if you apply something to the material, and then change its molecular structure many times (to melt for example) that may be lost initial form and communication with the fact that it was a long time ago. The paper probes - soft, malleable and so on. So it can "age" but almost certainly wear for a long time. I heard that people wore six months, the probes AMB.
But I do NOT recommend to deal with cheating. And that my humor is my strongest trait. You know the old joke about "not pissing sons, I will give you money for your Mercedes" ? I recently some funny aunt decided not to give money for charging for my designs :) for wholesale order placed through one good friend and colleague. Well they just violated the agreement and while the money is not handed over and the party deceiving another colleague managed to pick up. I will not elaborate as I was joking, but when I remember giggling very loudly :) For fun sometimes to hang out don't mind the time spent :) but it is now not very dynamic in this respect age :)

I'm not against the use of probes for the purpose :) but don't turn this into a circus.<

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:15

Petr99 wrote:I Have a remote probe called the study of problems in the spine
and I skidded to a real chiropractor and trainer for the real "Rule". Moreover, the probe I will appear not earlier than a week :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 15, 2015 20:20

Ek you.... tough ? :) ?

Александр По

Post by Александр По » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:58

From today's observations.
Carried in his hands without putting on a couple of hours, then decided to wear....apparently, the body gradually adapts.
Noticed (yesterday) that started to hurt some old sores....today is better, but the fact that I began to listen to yourself and pay more attention to the body is confirmed again.

Today I noticed a curiosity: the actor is very good highlights the fears and complexes. It is understood that to clean them it is not clear, but pokes his nose perfectly. The result was made relevant practices and received very good results.
I think without the bracelet I would certainly sooner or later would have got to these problems, but here it worked very good acceleration.

PS Gave a friend that is sensitive to such things - also appreciate the highlight feature fears.

P. P. S. and of Course there is an element of a General increase in energy, but I feel that it largely goes to internal changes.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Mon Aug 17, 2015 18:20

Actor paper probe. Nothing hurts ( except with abnormal frequency departing traffic in the apartment and, accordingly, peregorodok bulbs, even though other ask - enable electropribory), the condition is rather nice, just after 5-6 hours nepreryvnogo wearing something like a sense of fatigue appears, then shoot. Another question. With versitility stopped to feel the work of the card modules "Feminine". So I really just don't feel in this condition or they don't work together? But the programmability of Pandora, personal feeling is much better. Also a question - so, or the deception of perception?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 19:54

apparently the actor makes from the world, and the card works in the world largely because it is associated with the appearance of women in the world and relationships, interactions in the world

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:27

Petr99probably You are right, but I imagine a little bit drugomu explained. Card reads folding status as a harmonious and just can't find the clues they needed to work.

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:36

Probe executor affects the head, especially if the arm with the bracelet close to keep in head. The first day was very hard to understand what anybody says, every time I asked for a long time and pondered the meaning, the meaning came not always... All decided that the day before I hit my head and these are the consequences. In General from the world makes much! The probe came with the women's map, but the action of the doer to feel the hard map, although the map definitely works. Pulled out all my decorations and were surprised as I about them forgot all.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:10

Michael! From the uninitiated home and reloading the probe can be screened? for example foil. If you do not wear all the time, is it possible to determine the storage location not far away from the stabilizer(paper)? the room with the artifacts alone in the apartment))). :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:45

Аиша wrote:Michael! From the uninitiated home and reloading the probe can be screened? for example foil. If you do not wear all the time, is it possible to determine the storage location not far away from the stabilizer(paper)? the room with the artifacts alone in the apartment))). :)
I very much doubt that can be something to be escaped..... at least on most products no screen except for a "pause" on the product not working. The Arbiter has no power management for a number of reasons. It's always working.

The stabilizer it does not hurt.

Александр По

Post by Александр По » Fri Aug 28, 2015 18:34

Some more observations on the use of arbiter.

While I was on the seminar in Moscow was not used because we felt that the objectives are different.
From observation: I Noticed an interesting change in perception, than that is similar to the effects 3.0 S++
If 3.0 S++ for the first 2 weeks were given as very freaky :)the arbiter is not so strongly smears and brings the new elements of the inner world. Everything happens in the real world, I began to notice the trees, the roofs of houses, fancy boxes, and it's in the same area where I live and walk every day. This is a very interesting point reallocation of attention to new aspects of the world.
You seem to find yourself in a new space for themselves. In addition, continue to observe the effects of pumping energy and aligning the chakras (the benefit is GDV and the ability to check the instrument).

I wear much more often, of the most recent for more than a day not shooting, reloading is not quite smooth and comfortable, slept with the bracelet, negative effects are not noticed, slept well.
We are continuing our study of the physical body, old injuries, and small sores draw attention and start their study.

Very pleased with the effects, to continue monitoring.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Thu Oct 22, 2015 18:36

Михаил_ wrote:
Аиша wrote:Michael! From the uninitiated home and reloading the probe can be screened? for example foil. If you do not wear all the time, is it possible to determine the storage location not far away from the stabilizer(paper)? the room with the artifacts alone in the apartment))). :)
I very much doubt that can be something to be escaped..... at least on most products no screen except for a "pause" on the product not working. The Arbiter has no power management for a number of reasons. It's always working.

:)
Last edited by Дивергент on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:58, edited 1 time in total.

Дивергент

Post by Дивергент » Thu Oct 22, 2015 18:41

bc
Last edited by Дивергент on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:59, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:08

Ирен wrote:will now have to look for something to protect themselves from exposure to this product....
There was neadekvata :) ?
You there effect it ? Nothing seems to work. No need to chatter. In the world there are many things not subject to shielding. How can I protect myself from the world for example ? or from such aspects as the passage of time ? change of day and night ? You propose to live ? Suicidal mood ? :)
Do not tell and do not engage in provocations. No protection to anyone from what is not needed, because the product is not affected. They help a person to develop his own real opportunities.
The above mentioned mercenarie probes arbiter only show the ability of those who they come into contact. These abilities and qualities can be demonstrated without them. So to defend themselves from anyone going ? from all mankind, which potentially has these qualities? and some of his representatives and without a "ruler" they know how to activate it....
Success. The policy of "ostrich" (the head you know where).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:16

Ирен wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:

I was in a panic! and really do not know that can be "programmed" me indirectly "charged"
uninitiated.
well it turns out that that my at-4 are all "charged"?
damn it was still your seminars to attend, and then think if I
your products...
Read carefully the descriptions and don't need flood and off topic chatter.
Who are "indirectly charged"? why do they have You something to program? :)
You live in an open world where all the interactions - the essence of the thing discovered. In other words, it is possible to participate in them or not, but there is no shielding from the fact that the world is diverse. My products have nothing to do with.
In essence, for the discussion of Y4 is a separate issue.
Y4 is the operator and not with anyone else. Although it is very strange that You are concerned that someone is "charged" most of the owners Y4 just take them to distribute flow on your goals and family/home/friends and so on.
In my seminars discuss very different things with products not related except PC unless.
It is worth noting that a huge number of users many years using all it's not so exciting to write about you "problems", because those problems do not exist :) and can not be. Relax. It's all good. On light much that is not screened :) you have to live with it :) The way of the world - it is for open interactions. My products only help to bring these interactions slightly lost naturalness and quality. And the rest depends on the mood of the operator, h/e You. If You have the attitude - I'm afraid You do pull ourselves problems potentially. If the mood to something good - it will bring You Peace.<

Александр По

Post by Александр По » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:59

All Hello again.
Long to write because it was busy and all sorts of interesting things. Now, they are not less, but it is ripe for writing something.

The arbiter of use periodically. The condition is quite simple and pleasant, emocionalno aligns and normalizes the body, but it's all so clear effects.
Just recently noticed this interesting thing, executor allows you to enter a state of lightness and playfulness, in which the world is perceived as an interesting game with very flexible laws. It looks not so rigid and monumental. There is an interesting sense of the plasticity of reality and the possibilities with it a bit to play.

It is clear that the house the power of thought are not moved, but the level of internal perception of the quality of interaction with reality becomes visible which is largely associated with you. And it's not even reality itself as such, and in your and its the same plasticity. You can flow with it, you can together with her to dance or to become by the tenacity and rigidity - no difference.

All these qualities and parameters are tied directly to you. Your physical, mental and emotional state depends largely on the density of the interaction with the Arbiter and the ability to reveal a sewn-in him the principle of identity with the surrounding world, the principle of adenocarcinoma.

In my case probably took a lot of time to bring the body and mind in order to see how I have emerged as a very interesting supported and correlated with the program of the actor.

You can time it to delay, can use permanently, but as long as your configuration is not reconstructed in the right direction some possibility of resonance and mutual support with the Arbiter (I'm on it now as a good friend) just do not work. This is quite natural and there is no need to force anything, still it is not achieved through hard effort and practice, and through the release of internal fixation and loosening of the position in relation to the world. There is a view that requirements and harsh intentions to change do not need to have. If they are, then the decider will work on this, very clumsy level. Of course he will help and strengthen, but at a good have a very different problem and its potential there is a slightly different plane.

PS Actually, in the light of recent observations the name of the actor looks like a pretty funny joke Michael as to his true vocation, it has a very indirect relation.
For it soon came to the name ...damn, and I have no words that is suitable :)

Well, okay. In one word thank you for such a fun :) thing, which can reveal the very subtle and interesting strings, which can be in a duet with the world of the play is very beautiful and mesmerizing melody.
Thanks for the wonderful, Michael :)<

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Tue Feb 23, 2016 18:50

I want to share my experience of using matrices of Michael,was using a small child...(maybe it's not exactly on topic...the matrix was a panacea and 1.0, the range)But the crux of the matter being discussed, affects....
I work with children...nowadays there are families with unsettled fate...and often if the child has a strong character, then there is a negative shift in terms of education...Well...the baby didn't go anywhere, came to the village garden in 4 years...Rushes to the kids bites, hits..Curses...all constantly threatens to kill to kill...does not conduct classes, does not fully communicate with the kids..That's already half a year goes to our group generally does not hurt...that is, we don't rest...all in shock, first and foremost, the parents of all the kids...in Short a lot of difficulties with this baby...
In the quiet hours he sleeps badly...not sleeping...I wrote already listed the matrix...and put them under the mattress ...the Baby slept for the first time hard...And got sick...had the flu for a month....Came, all at once saw a change in the character of the Rabbi. he became more friendly to interact with their peers(which previously never had))) he began to take part in the classroom...it became possible to talk ...he began to hear us and take what we explained to him....
Was sleeping the whole NAP time....Mother also noticed that the boy had a feeling of compassion for others that she didn't see....
The boy is in fact smart...and more importantly where it will be the field of activities of mind...earlier - in less-than-zero direction...now (certainly not without the crisis) the child learns new areas of our world in a positive direction...
Thank you for this opportunity!!! :)