Deck "The Smile Of The Cheshire Cat"

Кукловод
Re: Deck Of "The Smile Of The Cheshire Cat"

Post by Кукловод » Thu Jan 14, 2016 18:02

And what is the size of the cards? The same as playing or plastic card. And more interested in flexibility.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Thu Jan 14, 2016 18:21

Size 7 to 10 cm quite flexible. For example, can be bent vertically so that the top edge touches the bottom without the formation of fractures/cracks.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 14, 2016 22:34

.Ксения. wrote:The pattern is printed on the printer on a thin plastic, which is then sintered (in two layers - a shirt and face) and is laminated. Therefore, the figure will be nothing :) and the cards are strong and durable, they are not washing's to come as a regular card.
In addition to printing all the cards undergo the procedure of "exercise" as most products, so there are differences between home made out of photo cards and commercial deck.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:27

And what about those who have the feelies this disappeared for one reason or another? When I bought the card C. K. the sensations were powerful.Immediately included ISS. Then after one fun print it's all gone. :? It's been six months, but the feelies this is not working. bc

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 15, 2016 21:17

Well, first of all the new causes one surge and then it's addictive, it's a normal process, should not be constantly super-bright sensations.
Secondly, it is not clear what exactly "sin". Therefore, I can not help. Presumably to turn off the debris which interferes with the perception. Some things work on the principle of leeches and leeches are not always useful. Healers use their piece and place. And just like that - it is possible to bad consequences bring....

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:18

Printed Lite version of a Smile ) , for laminated. While cut the cards with scissors felt distinctly active in the area of the third eye,soft ISS is also felt.Did this at work,bago situation allowed,I was feeling very soft,not navyaschevye.It was strongly felt, if I may say so female energy,this wrap,not Toropova,magka,igrua,mudra,Glubokaya,siobhana,garmoniruya,zameshayushaya,uspokoysya,rasslablyayuschaya,terpeliva.Cutting one card not seeing her a question arose:"shall we play?" turn her over,and this 9-ka of diamonds,showing a woman playing the harp :) with cat next :)
In General, we liked each other.Will play with it and peace :)

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sun Mar 06, 2016 20:03

Today is also printed and pasted over with tape deck..I Tried to tune into the cards, reshuffled ...felt their presence...the energy of a live...female...felt a sharp positive charge, and the deck itself just popped up the card .(the woman on the background colors, calls to his cat...then there are 6 worms...)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:05

:) always glad when someone makes a new step to explore the deck - it is very versatile thing. I'm always dragging her with him, in the bag or pocket, if not even solitaire, it is often just about or without pull one of the cards - it changes something in the interaction with the world and support a pleasant state of mild abnormality occurring :)

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:47

Some time ago I printed myself a Lite version of the deck. The printing process was accompanied by fun - a file opened with the umpteenth attempt, in the printing hung all working machines and so on. Actually the purpose of printing the deck for me was a desire to pull themselves out of the doldrums in a more creative and joyful games. The first days I was just shuffling the deck with the target - and let's, play, etc. So for this running event like me, this was not just an impulse and output in a completely different state of understanding themselves and the world. morning instead gum scrolling through their problems in mind I began to hum with nothing - cats are not like people, people do not go off the beaten track well, cats are cats)))) and a random search is included playlist-songs for children - one, or about birds or about cats)))I'm going to the store via the ATM, because that is where Kuru sell only for cash payment. but ATM no money)) takes place in the other where credit cards are taking the idea immediately - what is Cura? I have a deck full of cats at home, the fish need))) and direct physics feel the response cards in the pocket. The impression is that you always talk to the world, what sometimes answers come on at all fleeting thoughts and often the answers are quite straightforward as they say and no other interpretation can not be))) And it's an awesome trainer to be in this state of thoughts when the time to chew on the problem just not)) For me was very effective to work with cards lead blocks, etc. As if working through the state through some one or two cards. And the deck is very active in this helps.
The first solitaire played full Harry Potteresque. On the morning of solitaire go outside, time of 10-11 hours in the morning. Near the house next door stopped a taxi, leaves the man in the orange hat, well, by itself, the orange hat's cute, but I don't know how to describe, first of all some people simply do not notice, and secondly it is something different, and it's not the hat. He behaved wonder - no waiting, never went there, stood on the sidewalk for 10 minutes carefully looking around and looking at the window of our 9-etazhki, and he stood right in front of my apartment and the Windows of the room where lay the deck, and disappeared in a couple of seconds when I turned away, hiding around the corner during this time would simply not have time. Throughout the apartment I have now a homemade stoppage and panacea, the mental matrix is the panacea for all dietetico, well, a map of Pandora VIP in my pocket constantly. That day around people at all surprising a lot of hats happened and watched all kinds of shapes and colors.
To describe all the fun and feedback of the world will not, a lot of them, I used the branch on the deck reading one of the members in the report it was supposedly in front of him to the toilet came the old man and turned to the girl and he writes - and I teleported here right now, no way, I have plans tickets in Moscow waiting... neighing, but now I understand that with These cards, everything is possible)).
And then actually what this review was conceived. My daughter is soon 7 years. There are lots of poser on health and development, including almost complete blindness from birth. This I mean that the deck she manages to find in any places and absolutely no vision)) So the daughter and the deck found a common language))at First she just tried several times to steal the deck off the shelf, while lying deck in a place where it is necessary specially to climb over it, climb it finds. then she pulled her closing where she hid not know. after the first time I found it, but now apparently she hid it forever, because I noticed - as soon as the deck is closed this symbol daughter all ways trying to change it. While solitaire has happened that I forgot to turn the map at the right time - but noticed that the water is doing for me))
If the deck is composed by suit pile, and the type is not active - she finds it, carries me and saying we need to play cards, begins to play with it, mix will move in all directions. well, if so she loves it I of course and after shuffling, ask her to say what she wants sometimes help type tell want to be clever healthy happy etc. sometimes mentally refer to the deck - here is a girl who needs help and how and what you are better than me decide. sometimes no goals are not spoken, just play. Daughter in the process may shuffle the deck verses to tell))) and then it pulls maps as it is. interestingly, she always drags them in 1 piece and not several, although a deck shuffles are there anything to do with them)) it can be from 3 to 10 pieces in total. Usually during the week its game of the cards repeated. But then all pulled out, giving me and then not want them for one-pull type what goes first, what second. but as soon as I have these cards, shuffle to the state that they now lay in the correct position - missing the top, put them in the bag and carries. or lay under his pillow. well, then, or she comes to me to make it work, or am I on your feelings are based.
In the past such games with a deck the results are on the Playground for her children to come to try to communicate, had greatly avoided. There are more different phrases to say long it is quite meaningful, not just a memorized phrase, but she can own it places to change to find the words similar in sound and meaning, etc. Started to put in songs that sings or a phrase that speaks Russian - English words or individual letters. Despite the fact that these are the words which are studied well, a year ago I guess. While a little chaotic - but it looks like to "taste" samples. Got rhyme I'm sloppy but its the first quatrain)) on a good morning, now waking up is even more fun. Considers better than her peers. I noticed that on some cards it certainly the scandals happen. And the first time it was actually really uncontrollable hysterical daughter exactly at the moment of opening the card, next time again hysteria to the same card but not this active, repeated 2 weeks approximately. today she first pulled herself - and, surprisingly today, under this map, we were singing songs and celebrating life, hope and she and I were able to work out the problem which were radioactive.
If I am with the deck reshuffled launched that it is showing an interest in it only on some separate card, and if not - here it already hosts)))
While I did not run global processes, goals, collective games and mostly involved very actively working on their issues. The deck is great help to deal with blocks, psychological clues and momentary situations.
I want to finish, the deck is not just awesome, she's alive, amazing and multifaceted. It is changing, it is impossible to describe in words but it is very noticeable. Another thanks to Michael and Xenia.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:06

Yes, the deck is one of the most flexible and living artifacts, a unique opportunity to change its relationship with the world. :)
Yesterday, in light of the ongoing solitaire, beheld a bunch of typical paslenovyh situations, although the solitaire is spent in autopilot (the deck was stacked in the correct order, printed graphic, but I was pretty busy, alarm clocks on the card did not put, turned over on time and so, subconsciously nevertheless the work went). Most fun perhaps was the cyclist who overtook a stream of cars and pressed "all", which is the back of stopthere was under the seat, green plate taken from some old Soviet social hall, a type of cinema, with the inscription "EXIT" :) :) : ) be leaving faster all green output :) since solitaire was on autopilot, that is to say the map can't even, but overall the whole day was pure pesyanovo - sea anomalies and jokes, slightly over the edge so to speak - t/e sur-sur :)

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:42

Claire, thank you for such a detailed review :)
the First solitaire played full Harry Potteresque. On the morning of solitaire go outside, time of 10-11 hours in the morning. Near the house next door stopped a taxi, leaves the man in the orange hat, well, by itself, the orange hat's cute, but I don't know how to describe, first of all some people simply do not notice, and secondly it is something different, and it's not the hat. He behaved wonder - no waiting, never went there, stood on the sidewalk for 10 minutes carefully looking around and looking at the window of our 9-etazhki, and he stood right in front of my apartment and the Windows of the room where lay the deck, and disappeared in a couple of seconds when I turned away, hiding around the corner during this time would simply not have time.
I had a similar case in Milan next to the Duomo. Then there was a collective patinas, I did spontaneous. I walked from the back side of the Duomo and saw the man frozen in a pose as if he's doing shirki step, and tie it uspevaete up in the wind, he was the most colorful look with foxy eyes, and dressed unusually. I thought he was probably one of the street performers. I turned around for a moment at the Duomo, and when he turned his head, the man was gone, he vanished :) In this moment he could not to go anywhere, especially since the whole street can be seen, no sharp turns were not, people were few, and if even he quickly ran off somewhere, it would be seen, especially in his outfit. The sensations from this gentleman SURESNES was :)

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Sep 18, 2016 13:31

.Ксения. wrote:Claire, thank you for such a detailed review :)
the First solitaire played full Harry Potteresque. On the morning of solitaire go outside, time of 10-11 hours in the morning. Near the house next door stopped a taxi, leaves the man in the orange hat, well, by itself, the orange hat's cute, but I don't know how to describe, first of all some people simply do not notice, and secondly it is something different, and it's not the hat. He behaved wonder - no waiting, never went there, stood on the sidewalk for 10 minutes carefully looking around and looking at the window of our 9-etazhki, and he stood right in front of my apartment and the Windows of the room where lay the deck, and disappeared in a couple of seconds when I turned away, hiding around the corner during this time would simply not have time.
I had a similar case in Milan next to the Duomo. Then there was a collective patinas, I did spontaneous. I walked from the back side of the Duomo and saw the man frozen in a pose as if he's doing shirki step, and tie it uspevaete up in the wind, he was the most colorful look with foxy eyes, and dressed unusually. I thought he was probably one of the street performers. I turned around for a moment at the Duomo, and when he turned his head, the man was gone, he vanished :) In this moment he could not to go anywhere, especially since the whole street can be seen, no sharp turns were not, people were few, and if even he quickly ran off somewhere, it would be seen, especially in his outfit. The sensations from this gentleman SURESNES was :)
Ksenia and as it is in business, the deck can be used or is that not its purpose? Read the whole topic ,oohs aahs anything specific. As though all sorts of strange disappearing men ,the fact that a deck like this is of course all funny and not normal. But you want what is the algorithm/reviews/recommendations for specifics.
Still we in the mountains of Tibet live and milk of yaks and all sorts of Cosimo do not eat. I mean NOT for free live.

Here for example than a deck different from ALFAVIT VIP version? Alfa specific tool ,everything on the shelves is valid and most importantly predictable.<

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sun Sep 18, 2016 16:48

Tom, you are this approach, apparently, the deck is not very in tune. It is not for what you describe. It is impossible to sort through :) it is contrary to her nature and the elements. It works not through logic, but through intuitive, creative, and irrational approach. It is more right tool. And she's Unpredictable :) and this is its strength. The deck can be used for many different purposes, including for business, but will it work the way you want, will depend on your condition that you use for that. If that which you wrote this text, the chance goes to zero :) If you are looking for a tool, sharpened by the business, when you say "do this, receive this, click on it, got it," it is not here. I'm not saying it's a bad approach, it also exists and works and someone more suitable, because of a more logical mind, for example, or to tweak the pole of Order, he's just different, it's not about the Deck, which is more chaotic and fluid in nature and best suited for people with hemispheric plastic thinking. If you are the business and money as a creative tool of expression, free and unbound, not as something for which to fight and to produce - then the results from the interaction with the deck in this aspect can be very interesting :)
This does not mean that people who have more accented the left hemisphere, it is not necessary to use the Deck, they just will be more difficult to understand and "get away with it in the deep."

On this forum very little information and feedback on the Deck. Historically, what its active discussion was and is on the forum Michael. There are a total of together with the solitaire already written more than one hundred pages (although the collective solitaire is a slightly different story).

In General it is more for inner psychological work and work with purpose through solitaire. The above is just opinion on this subject and aspect of the Deck. However, people that only did not think of anything else it can do, and this creativity is also reflected in the feedback above. It is multifaceted, but their faces will reveal to someone who knows how and is not afraid to be spontaneous and flexible and to make the kind of illogical acts, who will play with her with ease, without reference to the result, from the depths of your being and applying imagination. A friend of mine, a businessman, by the way, so it uses. He is in this state, and therefore receive interesting results from the interaction with the Deck. For example, in his experience, use of certain individual cards to help him to find common language with any person and negotiate with him about what he needs and how he needs (this is mainly for business negotiation). Other examples will not lead, they are quite personal.

In other words, the Deck is a living being, and much depends on how you will be communicate and ready to be flexible, to play, to leave your adult seriousness and importance and the imagination, that is, in fact, to be a Creator. When interacting with a Deck of such a state or condition, at least close to it, the results can be surprising, unexpected, but always positive.<

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Sep 18, 2016 17:51

Xenia are You married? The issue with first sight not on topic, but the answer is much explain to me your products and allow you to better understand them.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sun Sep 18, 2016 18:28

The question really is not on. Not very clear what you will explain my answer, to be honest. You is closer, I think there will be other products. Are you trying differently "examples" to the same Deck, again, from a logical point of view ("if married, then... but if not married, then..." :) ), and her (as a Woman :) ) read should be otherwise, and all of the other positions. The logic is also necessary and useful, but sometimes a little good to turn down her volume so that before you appeared in several more three-dimensional picture of what you want to get the information and then from this new state to return to the logic, but at a new level to obtain a more complete picture. But at some stage no intuitive perception and approach anywhere. Although I admit that I may be wrong on your account, this is just a first impression. In any case, reply I easy. I have a beloved Man, and in social "married" games I do not play :) And personal questions are personal messages, not to create offtopica (which, however, does not mean that they all will be answered).

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Sep 18, 2016 20:17

Artem sever in business for a specific result ( to increase sales by 50%, for example) it is better not to use.
And the result when you realize you need to change something, but not until the end to see how most it. For example, "to find a unique product, which no one of the competitors", "our company is urgently need a creative head of advertising Department", "to bring the business outside the village Gadyukino at the international level." However in the latter case, the international level may be the village of "Hrycyna" ex-Soviet republics like Belarus.

PY. Sy.
This is from personal experience with the deck, simple user, that is me.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 18, 2016 22:53

I would add that from my personal experience it's just a great tool to obtain from the world is unpredictable bonuses :) I mean the random and shuffle options for "free solitaire", not reduced to rules, and when either shuffle and then work with a random chain, or after each card shuffle to "abnormal events." Allows you to chain anomalies are usually very helpful. Of course it depends on operator skills and interpretation of usefulness :) because people at different events is interpreted, I can perceive something as very useful to me, but someone else the same event would otherwise be assessed :)

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:35

Русалка wrote:Artem sever in business for a specific result ( to increase sales by 50%, for example) it is better not to use.
And the result when you realize you need to change something, but not until the end to see how most it. For example, "to find a unique product, which no one of the competitors", "our company is urgently need a creative head of advertising Department", "to bring the business outside the village Gadyukino at the international level." However in the latter case, the international level may be the village of "Hrycyna" ex-Soviet republics like Belarus.

PY. Sy.
This is from personal experience with the deck, simple user, that is me.
Mermaid, thank you for the comment :) The examples are very good.

In any case, however, the Deck is a relatively sophisticated tool, first, because it is impossible to write the statement or to describe all its depth and diversity is logical and verbal, and secondly, because it will require some time and patience to learn, for example, if someone is going to work with it in the context of Solitaire Medici as building a desired event and vectors. That is, you need to study the phenomenon of Solitaire, understand how it works, to make a chain, make her understand in practice how it works, etc... Sometimes it scares too many complex actions. However, if the person at least once this is done and he will succeed to keep themselves in the condition of the child-Creator, playing with reality, then... it will become clear that it is worth it :) and will change people from the inside in the direction of greater openness and spontaneity of its manifestations in the world, and as a result, increase (I would say, return) personal power in a natural way, which sometimes is far more valuable than the realization of specific goals. If the Deck is not to use Solitaire Medici, and to create something of their own, as many do, a PM study is not necessary, but still requires an "untethered" from the usual social algorithms approach, when a person is ready to let go of yourself in the Game.

By the way, very interesting books, one colorful personality, namely Vadim Demchog, which are interwoven with the work Deck. For those who want to understand it better, these books can be useful, and in General, regardless of the Deck I highly recommend :) The cycle is called "Playing in the Void" consists of three books - "the Mythology of diversity", "the Great Seal" and "Carnival of crazy wisdom".

A short paragraph from the first book that most resonates with the Deck, especially in the context that it is born out of Emptiness and into It goes:
"the First Association that caused me this book was a novel by Herman Hesse's "glass bead Game". Master of the Game Hesse must make a lot of the smells of a summer morning, Mozart and mathematical formulas, and the other master to continue it. And the more beautiful was the Association, the more they cover different spheres of art, science, real life, the more beautiful it was considered the party. The art of making parties studied for years, and only many years later the disciple became a Master, able to understand and appreciate the beauty of this party"[15].
So: "All the world's a stage. In it women, men – all the actors..."[16] In this most famous of all (after "To be or not to be") the formula of Shakespeare, there is something undoubtedly more than just a philosophical Mind game or cultural truism. I am confident that the genius of the Amazing Spear[17] is talking here about the phenomenon which from the standpoint of the latest scientific data is beyond the scope of any intellectual constructs, concepts and notions, that is, about the nature of reality!
Under the charm of the personality of the great hoaxer[18] (or, in the words of Voltaire, "the genius of the barbarian"), and can be, and in his honor in his personal creative laboratory I call this phenomenon the Theatre of Reality. And this, of course, something fantastic!
If we try as simple as possible to describe this phenomenon, we get something like this: on the one hand, the Theatre of Reality is the space with the other phenomena occurring in this space. On the one hand, he whole, on the other part! On the one hand, it is the same with the other multiple! With a playful, constantly spewing out all the variety of forms, the other empty, because this playfulness is impossible to grasp and assign! So, from your natural state of wealth this relentlessly changing body continuously experiencing your potential, enjoy the play of phenomena as they arise and then returns it all to its original state of essence, or emptiness... and this is infinitely rotatable in all directions and self-renewing process has no end and no limits! This is really, really something unique and totally incomprehensible!
<

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Mon Oct 17, 2016 15:25

The easiest purchased at your local pharmacy the cream was delivered on day 10 of clubs. The structure became more ductile, hands after it velvety and snow-white, wrinkles are smoothed very quickly began to grow nails. A few times I was itching my hands and elbows - then what structure came out. Body souffle, from the same Opera cheap off the shelf at any pharmacy - the Queen of hearts, and by accident it happened on the 10 of diamonds. Apparently cats tail map under the Bank podmahnul))) the Skin is softer and gentler, a lot of the cold out through the body. obviously there is some work with the stretch, they change color and structure, become paler and the skin is obviously updated.
Small goals are resolved quickly. For example, the balance of the 6 cards with the goal is necessary right now to buy winter shoes at a price no higher....gave result within an hour in the first shop at a price higher than stated at the cost of a Cup of coffee))
Printed a second deck light. For me number 2 was the best. For example on one of your decks goes a long solitaire game in the second at this time I can put small syuiminutnyh or diagnose to view some options situations, etc. For energy they were different, one pasterovskaya second later printed. At some point thought well, or will remain or cat will understand among themselves, because several times I noticed something like information exchange and quality between the decks, as a visit to each other went. Daughter came in and mixed both decks sorted. Maybe they don't until the end of the steel equivalent, but the levels are better. Play solitaire as you like, up to the option to play chess with a deck or solitaire solitaire face down.Work very well the options when shuffling a deck think about the task and then I pull and lay it in a circle or diagonally, or one below the other from 5 to 10 cards and leave it like this until the feeling of completion, it may be a couple of hours a day. The result of her game with a deck of starred and she and I have a serious block and opened to a crowd of parasitic podkluchit that same deck successfully helping to develop and delete in a compartment with other tools. Work great to protect, without details, but was also applied quick balance on 5 cards. Well, the feeling when you Wake up in the night from the purring Panther next to you in bed, mouthwatering))) Very good help in diagnostc causes or conditions. Very good help to work through blocks in the subconscious when they are at first glance not obvious and not visible. And perfectly reveal what is hidden and planted generally left-wing comrades.Something I rely on descriptions that were given to Xenia, but every map a lot a lot more.But here we have the time and patience to work through each card and understand it. And they love when talking to him)))<

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 18:15

And how do you make quick hands of 5-6 cards?

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Mon Oct 17, 2016 19:12

Don't want to draw an analogy with the Tarot, but perhaps it will be easier to explain. In the Tarot there is a huge amount of hands on all occasions. Usually 1 card is placed in the center then around it in a chain-diagram-a sequence laid out many cards. In General, to enable imagination, can just Google pictures to see the hands, not reading the description. I do so well shuffle the deck and at this time think of the goal. Intuitively then pull the card put for example in the center. then the next will fall from the top or bottom, left or right, diagonally or otherwise. can be the first to put a conditional in the corner and not in center and center then put the rest of that hand the deck face down, or up. and so build a kind of chain. a few moments consider the resulting figure. Sometimes, but rarely,there is a desire to change some cards in some places, for example the card from the bottom row to swap with the card in the top row. then I leave in this form for a while and see what happens in me and around. I wonder when simultaneously on the two decks are working on the same issue but from different angles, for example on one deck my cockroaches on the second external influences, very well, conventionally you describe. So in these cases almost always will match up to half the cards. although classifications can be done not simultaneously in time, in different rooms, and under other different conditions. In General, the principle of how the card will fall))) If you are working on something different, just in a short time suddenly comes to a memory or thought that and pulled a negative situation then it is very easy to work out. My friend works perfectly with the deck laying out on her usual solitaire, well, benefit schemes in the Internet mass. Not her only option for work but one of the.

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Mon Oct 17, 2016 19:36

I will add here. Made a short scenario with the idea that, well, very gifts you want. As a result, everything suddenly rushed to treat,the neighbors brought cakes, fruit, gifts daughter got. The wave was not very long, a week maybe two but very noticeable. And as a gift she went to the same magic comb)) And having a crest and slightly stunned by happiness I realized that all this I have opened a very serious point - unaccustomed to receiving gifts, I had this moment to work consciously.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sat Nov 19, 2016 19:54

Funny thing. Took only made the deck (light), mixed and laid the first card. "The opening". All. To experience ideal ))

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sat Nov 19, 2016 20:47

A pleasant and interesting communication :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:04

On the branch to discuss collective pasjanso at the forum, discussed the aspect of what paslenovye chains with "great collapse" have more power (significantly). Experimentally this was tested by different people and we can say that this experimentally confirmed fact (well, and teachers giving the topic of subjective for a long time in them hanging ookla "Hackers Dreams" and "activists themes "Solitaire Medici" talking about it). Thank You, Little Prince.
As a result, one of the activists asanovoy themes begat a new program-the calculator, which considers chains with large landslides. Below the text. Thanks AVi.
It is recommended not only for collective but also for personal games.
(a warning that the site hosting the file download you can ignore it proven :)).
AVi wrote:Mastered. Here is a calculator which gives the chain with the formula of 35:1 and EFL figure 32.
For example, chain with a target aces is presented below.
[WB 9b 8P 7P TB CB 9P 10p 6b DP 7b KP DB 8b 10B 6P 10h QC 6h 9h 7K 10K TC VC 9K KCH DCH 7ch RF DK 6K 8K PM VP TP] 8h

[VP 10p 9P 9b 8b 10B DB KP CB 6P 8P 7P WB DP 6b PM TP VK 8K 6h 9h TC QC 8h HF 6K 9K 10K KCH DCH DC 10h 7b 7K TB] 7h

[VP DP 9P 8P 7h 10h 8h 6h KP 10p 9h 7s HT TP RF DB 6P VK 9K 7b CB WB 8K 6K 6b 7K DK TB 8b QC TC 9b DF 10K PM] 10B

[HF 9K 9h QC 7h 6h VC 10K KCH DCH 7K 8K 8h PM DK 10B 9P 10h TP DB WB 10p 7P 7b 8b 9b DP KP, TB, VP 8P 6P 6K KB TK] 6b

PS the first two cards is always a Jack and a nine. The third will be an ACE if not to put an ACE target. Just a tribute to tradition. As noted, the unit of 3 greeting cards matter only if the third card causes the transit. The last card in the chain, expressing the satisfaction comes from the list of "PM,10B,10h,8h,7b,7h,6b,6h" as is customary in the online calculators. The results are automatically copied to the clipboard.
Like all written.
Chains this principle was used in the last collective solitaire - stress but fun, feel more efficient.<