Pandora, the lessons of programming, on what to pay attention to.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Pandora, learned programming, what to pay attention

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 16, 2015 14:59

Yeah ... I otomobili :) now agree to the fact that my attention moves business :)
these great pieces are made on the product (care commercial or homemade, well, not all is homemade), which trentemoeller work:
ALFAVIT (pendali magic on the whole situation)
keys and doors (working with the system in the sense of bureaucracy)
2.5 - in the sense of search situations
2.6 - in the sense of a tank that is rushing its course
the entire set of cards Context, Ivan recently on a smoke break mezhseminarskaya perfectly illustrated their "adventures" with him, but in General everything is "transparent" if the description carefully read.
SK - in the sense of the base purposes, to remove roughness.
Stabilizer - set underlying trends.
Well, you can still Range
And Designer ties. (for team members)
But if bad things go the example of solitaire spread :) it will create an anomaly.

Most of this available anyway and free and commercial versions...
almost everything in the free version to use, if desired, from the specified.

Now, place the Pandora in all of this ?
Pandora is different than the panacea and the base BZ, are more resistant to "stress" the external energy, which do not care almost everything. This energosistemi processes. This is your protection. It's almost the same 2.6 for themselves and the team.
I want to use it WITHOUT these tools? so give the job a similar functionality.
This is a short review.
But if they work in symbiosis.
If I lucidly explained ?
Because every aspect he seems to be in your niche works ( I mean those that are mentioned as separate products).

In General, you can use Pandora and as a trend-on the contrary, t/e/ not as kickpuncher for the trend, but as a "tashicell" of the world in the direction You desired (to the mountain itself was).

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Fri Oct 16, 2015 17:01

Thank you!
This is what you need.
Went :ay

From this moment, the world is moving in my direction and we move together harmoniously in such a way that I am the owner of a steadily growing number of profitable land plots, objects of real estate near my city of residence, and in it directly. The growth rate of land becoming the property to me and my team in equal portions under the original agreements, from 20 ha in the quarter. As you process the data plots, I effectively and profitably utilized them by means of building on these various objects with the subsequent profitable sale and delivery of long-term lease and other mutually beneficial ways. Positively, stakeholders, investors, buyers are attracted to me and find me and invest in my projects, buy me. In this area all situation develops magically in my favor. The state system and its subordinate organizations and institutions greatly contributed to the timely registration of the necessary documentation and find, give the information willingly and with joy. Situation develop in such a way that people with the best options and offers in real estate, land and other profitable areas to find me, offer mutually beneficial partnerships, we are attracted to each other. My organization is developing as a modern tank, the maximum rapidly and effectively on a chosen course, the path formed a harmonious, safe for me, my team and our loved ones. All kinds of roughness in this area smoothed out, and in their place arise the best deals for me and opportunities. My competitors and his ponents are experiencing serious difficulties for them in confrontations with me, they are aware of this, and then apologise and offer mutually beneficial transactions and collaboration. My enemies, samolikvidirovalsja! Started earlier trials were resolved in the shortest time and best decisions in my favor. The necessary information for the timely resolution of the current issues in my favor is coming to me on time, earlier than his ponents and competitors. Set me here, the underlying trends persist, fed, fed with Pandora, World, me, and stronger. Communication in my team is strong, the relationship is warm and trusting, the atmosphere is comfortable, mutual understanding, support strong. Free time in abundance, the necessary resources are always in abundance. Money, various goods, the best deals come to me an ever-increasing flow. Planning situation in this sphere is developing rapidly, safely, favorable way for me, my family and friends and my team. I have a positive drive. Sleep good. Strong health. Living conditions comfortable. Food tasty and healthy. Vehicles comfortable, sturdy, powerful. People around me positive, business-friendly, wealthy, rich materially and spiritually. Any negative situation bypassed my side. Elite, the government in the area of my residence invite you to mutually beneficial cooperation and partnership, as well as allow in your social circle. Beautiful business girls and women show me sexy and business-like attention, to find me and znakomjatsja, but I have enough health and resources to successfully interact with them. Projects initiated in this field bring me a tangible financial return that is constantly increasing.Customers can find me, pay money and offer mutually beneficial suggestions. Describes the developments happening in the short and long run dynamic. The world to me, my family and friends comfortable, positive and happy. I have skills and capabilities to provide necessary volumes of financial flows. Given here the program for five years, steadily, harmoniously, rapidly, efficiently, safely , gently calls my changes that allow me to become successful ruble billionaire, a loving husband, a caring father of five healthy children, a good man and a good citizen of the Russian Federation.<
Last edited by Алсемо on Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:17, edited 24 times in total.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Fri Oct 16, 2015 18:05

Alsema, let a small comment to your wording? I just impressed with your modern tank :) I friend told me how her friend once using a similar technique of working with reality, to formulate that it was "blooming woman". After some time got to hospital with poisoning or something similar and rashes all over the body. Truly blossomed) so you should be careful to articulate sometimes, in terms of metaphors... and that tanks thing is... :)
It is better to have a clear wording, it seems to me, without adjectives...

And the fact that government agencies give you information happy is directly Hochma :) I do not mean that it is necessary to remove, on the contrary, perhaps you can write for fun, just imagine how they happily give... :)

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Oct 16, 2015 20:06

Михаил_ wrote:so give the job a similar functionality.
That is the question that spun and did not formulated. I mean, I understand that for Pandora jobs - program preferably is divided into stages. And all at once? If you start from the given example, a man wakes up in the morning - all areas the property is decorated, the necessary papers with the seals in the locker themselves and the surrounding materialized as of course accept this reality.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Fri Oct 16, 2015 20:07

My business is small, but I'd be very cautious about the transition in the property of the team... Anything can happen...
Pro tank Ksenia hinted there de roughness...
And if 19,9 hectares in a quarter - mountain goes by?
Alsema, when I began reading, at first did not understand that this statement of purpose :) I think in the flooded something :)

But somehow I'm not sure that this is what is called the programming of Pandora. Michael laid out above

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 16, 2015 21:30

Yes, I above laid out...
Look, well, relatively dumb functions a La pan-water, with a specific taste. Well, remember how in "Harry Potter" sweets with any taste ? :) hihi
Here people were asked and sets the water with the memory of his personal friend tank-source/spring.
In General, they say pan-TO something like "memorize the structure of water clusters that so-and-so (an anchor on konretno water).
And then "play them back".
And the associated ease of work in General and with the fact that CO - samebecause and interface too (used to the jokes of the hosts), and that specifically I worked and prescribed algorithms. And algorithms the base - all the wealth TO (some are closed copyright/left of course). T/e/ I was prescribed that a certain work with information level resonant with disassembling the old and assembling the new that this work is also actually ordered the building of molecules passing resonances (directly material micro level).

These are my programs hanging on the number of programs of a lower level included in the basis of panacea (learning/information retrieval/collection of data Bank/energy storage, etc.).
So, any social product, such as AK or is there a Context it is much more complicated than the structure in water, the rewriting of which many have tried to do themselves, creating water with their labels. T/e/ there are more complex and more modular programs. I'm talking about the pan.
It is obvious that just the bare wording of trend - will work correctly and it is even possible (especially when you consider that the receiver receives in contrast to the subconscious not the verbal formula to work but rather the IMAGE of the desired action and result. And parses it and the way to it. But in fact it is better to work on the details mentioned aspects individually and clearly. And not just dump everything into one wording on 3 lines. Pandora is a very very powerful tool, but the efficiency strongly depends on the applied programming experience.

A simple program here is how it with water. Or make yourself a "Hoop" on the hand which reacts on something for fun (e.g. on a familiar person from a distance 150метров, or where the traffic police for 500 meters :) :) :) )
Practice and then progresses to more complex.
When programming just a "trend in the forehead" - there will be some result, and it strongly depends on the baggage of the subconscious of the author, and that he there lay not consciously passing Pandora. Therefore, the efficiency will be stronger to jump from person to person, rather than at the detailed design only.<

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:19

In the nightstand all by itself will not, there is a whole range of activities.
Last edited by Алсемо on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:30, edited 2 times in total.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:36

Thank you Michael for the clarification!
Needed this review.
Going to work and watch 8) interesting write.
Good luck!!!

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Tue Oct 20, 2015 17:29

Put the program began to bear fruit.
Today a coworker brought two packages are needed, valuable documents from the archives, the originals, said that until tomorrow, make copies of 8) We informed these documents was not able to get.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:12

:) success :)

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:28

Михаил_ wrote::) success :)
Thank you! Mutually!

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:10

The process went more quickly after writing the program. I periodically revise, Supplement and the world responds immediately. For me, it lacks dynamics, prescribed, and even a couple of moments, watching. How will the specific results describe.
People write the programs and in the process adjust, the scheme works.!!! :wiz

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:34

АлексейН wrote: Alsema, when I began reading, at first did not understand that this statement of purpose :) I think in the flooded something :)
It is) but now all flooded more fun and more manageable, it can be different aspects of the process to only change the writing in progrmme.

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:14

Here is a small program for phone the AT2.0, which fastens Pandora 0.5 to Designer ties. The control file write.
To enable Pandora to the Constructor of the Relations which now I have.
Will enable the module's Amplifier and my Wheels(or U2-U3) to Pandora in the Constructor Ties which now I have.
To enable Pandora works by itself.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 21:30

as I understand it, the designer asks Pandora, and the wheel for Pandora not edible, she has her own makeup

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:06

Pandora may be a little to eat external sources, just their effectiveness for her is low. Not inedible, but low.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:38

Good afternoon.
C happy NEW YEAR!!!

1. And do you have any experience of using Pandora as a protection against the so-called "damage", "evil eye"
On the one hand Pandora has a protective function, but as I understand it this functionality is not ( possibly mistaken)
2. Alternatively, is it possible to enhance the card or bracelet OS+ using Pandora?
3. you may have already planned such a program for Pandora?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 31, 2015 16:54

1. it's much more powerful, the question is what is the desire of the operator of the law and very often the operator as if he wishes (I demonstrate on теме4 Seminary until you develop sensitivity to certain external manipulation is bad is completely treated. And so with the help of Pippindale climbed into protected ancient magical things where you can say the very high level of protection (in usernamesnamely purposes) and all protection goes like through butter. It is clear the operators have not been under it. Of course, doing so is just not necessary, there were other osobennosti technology security, but the fact that at a certain setting protection function can be extremely high, but since we're not talking about "full shielding" of the operator, it is not absolute! many subconsciously open to certain things deeply and voluntarily, and this is tantamount to the team for Pandora is to allow.
2. can.
3. it makes no sense (see above). There and so all have what it takes, and the head of the operator to alter is a separate problem, in principle, this contributes to a Pandora but it's a gradual, incremental process...

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Mon Jan 04, 2016 19:33

Happy new year to all! Let the goal be realized.
My program is written above is working fine, adjust some points. Court important appeals won. Wife is pregnant) :D Construction of the first object begins. The plots are drawn. Bandits-police samolikvidirovalsja (yet partially but there is a plan :( A ) in General the process goes, make a program.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:05

Here is the funniest video, the use of the VIP Pandora for projection mode, the "true view" on the camera, which allowed to allocate in the visible form of invisible energy on a NORMAL smartphone camera.
https://youtu.be/MWAQVVHu580
It's not all that was filmed was filmed and many photos, version of "camera is fogged" or "Bunny flash" - do not roll, the experiments were carried out to enable or disable the "true view" with disconnection anomalies on photos and videos. In addition to this video there are many more photos, will post later.
It should be noted that not a fact that this happens to everyone, because:
1) personal data of the operator also affect not only Pandora, and the operator pumped, past seminars, with lots of additional basic broadcast and club
2) Peter is an abnormal location
3) could affect the cycle time, it was the night of the solstice, the confirmation that others (really too ABNORMAL) places this command affects the camera phone from the same operator is obtained.
Yes, to avoid confusion, the operator is not I, but one of the active users. VIP pandor he has several.... and personal the operator's experience great. In addition to Pandora mode there is a gain it was on the phone and at broadcast (club) at.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Thu Jan 07, 2016 15:21

Михаил_ wrote:1. it's much more powerful, the question is what is the desire of the operator of the law and very often the operator as if he wishes (I demonstrate on теме4 Seminary until you develop sensitivity to certain external manipulation is bad is completely treated..
And you can link pzhaluysta.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 07, 2016 19:12

where ? on 4th subject ? in the public domain, the description of the topics and the schedule I'm going to post, as agreed on the form of cooperation on this matter with the administration of the forum, but do not have time to finish some aspects that You reminded, I will try today or tomorrow to finish, since 1-2 topics will be at the end of February (specifically 27-28th) to read.
Unfortunately public access is not in any way, because there are practices dependent on collective practices and workouts (when due to the presence at the seminar a number of people get to explore different aspects of themselves and others). And the question is the 4th item, respectively dependent on the passage of the first three and the material is important for understanding and successfully applying what it is given. Well not all make free as handmade and BJ. Here I have a zone of personal responsibility for people who are technique of LM and not only, and I have to be sure that their personal safety due to the receipt in the hands of a powerful working tool, which like any powerful tool can hurt, and most importantly - attracts a third party account that their safety will not be affected.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:09

Not yet ready to fly to you for this, but I'm sure that will be able to pass a set of subjects.
Happy New Year!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 08, 2016 18:47

Are held in Moscow. Divided into pairs on the weekends. Theme 1-2 = 2 pairs of output (and in the first and second have 1 and 2nd themes) themes 3-4 = 2 pairs of output (similar), themes 7-8-9 = 3 weekends. One of them theme free.
Themes 5-6 get bonus entries for free, they are optional proslushivaniya (one about the principles of the broadcasts, the other for patient, operator session with people - the principles of harmonious security of client and operator).
topic 10 is not yet read in the MSC and may not be. More until there is no :)
Between a couple of weekends and another couple weekend break independent work/homework about a month or more. Here, for example 7-8-9 began in October appears to have been in December and in February or March (can't remember the move exactly), there is volume/hard/complex material.
All the material does not overlap with the well-known practices as I understand it at all. I think the seminarians can confirm is over-working and efficient.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Fri Jan 08, 2016 22:27

Maybe already discussed, but will ask if there is a Pandora VIP can still need a Panacea? or Pandora VIP Replaces not only on programmability, the Panacea, but part of the restoration of the cocoon and the operator in General?
Here I do not take into account that the Panacea is in addition a catalogue of modules, interesting and different.