Pandora, the lessons of programming, on what to pay attention to.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Pandora, learned programming, what to pay attention

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 26, 2015 23:31

Asteroid - for reasons of propaganda I'll delete it, yeah. Because otherwise the branch it concerns not only You but also the owners of the forum. You can discuss and on the neutral examples. And the result does not depend on the fact that voproizvodit, and not to the capabilities of Pandora, which is very wide. And opportunities operator. One possibility is, he will not suffer foolishness. And he has high veratnet will all work. Many it and without a Pandora reproducibly. I'm not talking about crap and about working condition. Including those on your list who de facto do not belong to dope and treat the ancient working tools.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Sat Sep 26, 2015 23:38

Let's pretend that I want to make drunkenness without the alcohol in the blood. I have a Pandora VIP. And from all of you - the complete sequence of what needs to be done. (although last time I drank last summer, but still)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 26, 2015 23:50

I was there popravil koment at the top. In General, the mermaid answered. I know a few people quite easily voproizvodit a portion of said state without affecting substance. And without Pandora.
And the mermaid sequence described. The difference for example with the record structures of water on pan (as described on the forum) does not.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Sat Sep 26, 2015 23:54

Yes, I understand that now with Pandora charm a lot of things in everyday life is. I want to control it, but not so much that driving cars and time and consciousness is so modified that earlier I said that I go nuts.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed Sep 30, 2015 0:30

Lessons, as before, ended prognoziruemost - walk in Panzano thread... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:31

Classes even started :) just has described and pretty simple stuff programming TO. At Pandora are a lot different and these principles I set out in particular in the responses (e.g. response about the entry conditions explained to the person in some detail), but this information is more for those who know basic level that Yes, good studied the panacea.
Specific questions and examples I will continue to answer and consider.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Thu Oct 01, 2015 21:19

Михаил_ wrote:Specific questions and examples I will continue to answer and consider.
The questions raised above - not specifically specific work... :) hmm.. too Much concrete. I'm talking about those that's just to "want to be high, but spending on coke I can not go to the scope of my financial interests"

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 21:59

АлексейН wrote:Lessons, as before, ended in a predictable - walk in Panzano thread... :)
And why not? There you would find this:
Михаил_ wrote: in General, the main objective of panacea is to restore man to a state where he has no questions as to programming, well, then, plus to assist in the implementation of its activities before he'll often wish to keep as 3.0, so if not, then this is the reason for the passive to work with BJ and to work on themselves in terms of energy development and clean cocoon (known methods).

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:32

Мастер 108 wrote:
АлексейН wrote:Lessons, as before, ended in a predictable - walk in Panzano thread... :)
And why not? There you would find this:
Михаил_ wrote: in General, the main objective of panacea is to restore man to a state where he has no questions as to programming, well, then, plus to assist in the implementation of its activities before he'll often wish to keep as 3.0, so if not, then this is the reason for the passive to work with BJ and to work on themselves in terms of energy development and clean cocoon (known methods).
And? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 02, 2015 14:35

What? a more verbose ?
Let's put it this way:
1. I ready to answer all complex and simple clarifying and probing questions, give simple and complex explanations, and so on.
2. on the other hand the system FOR a panacea - a very fusion thing :) it was, and have fun at opus and cases as a result of practicing. It is known that some ruled my programs to suit your needs and a lot of what was going on.
But there is a framework protection from incorrect in fact the ecology of the processes use TO works in connection with the consciousness of the world, which, although "muffled" ( as stated many many sources) but alive. And if something is not TO just crash and the whole problem.
With Pandorum TO a lot of-a lot harder. It with one hand for a number of tasks very powerful. On the other more critical to the ability of consciousness of the operator to control complex processes (ask the algorithm). And the third - banging the wrong building, no one, or rather it is, if you come into conflict with other processes are not very efficient and when something will crash or be seen by someone who starts to interfere. So we kind of were in a state БЖ2.0 (just kidding, it's just an analogy) where there was no auto-reset and sometimes had to drop TO one who has released a specific party 2.0 (the license was and is a very large number of people, about 100 people, although I don't recommend them to do in light of the availability of new free versions of a type of panacea for example).
A figurative comparison is due to the fact that the very nothing stop. Before the intervention of someone with the same size and length of "scrap".
On simple programs this is important. And you can always do a reset with factory settings.
And difficult slightly worse.
3. I see a VERY large number of people who have TO work with it on the panacea had been brought as a to the required level and they Yes, matters very little. They (these people) are many and with many I am in close contact either through forums, or personal communication. So what mechanism it works.
Another thing is that time has passed it's time. And these people had still its active position to change and to change their lives.

So, what am I?
There is a happy medium. In General, the programming of Pandora is very primitive. There seems there should be no issues. On the other hand if it is not clear at the database level, how would my artificial involvement in this process is more primitive explanations would not produce a negative effect in terms of safety violations. Nice to have feedback and it is associated with the perception processes. Isn't it ?
In General everything is simple - the mental model of the program is sent TO Andronovo part and can receive a proper name or other label. As well as specifying what part of the power system for this program to spend.<

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 19:55

АлексейН wrote:And? :)
Why then I remembered an old anecdote "for those who do not understand, I repeat - the radio on the tank". In this case, I repeat: "in General, the main objective of panacea is to restore human to the state where it has no issues as its programming". That is - use is a Panacea at least in the autopilot mode (i.e. just wear). Restore itself, and other techniques (read "Small offtopic", for example. And not just reading... ). And yet, if you read Castaneda, you remember how don Juan taught Carlos: "the body must be perfection before the will becomes the current link."

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 02, 2015 20:01

Well, the problem is that they all go the magic stick, and preferably with manual control, so to namahatta enough.... Remember The "Magicians" :) - "Vanya, wait!"- "I was just Alenushka wished...."....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 02, 2015 20:04

I don't mind programming of Pandora and panacea, otherwise this information here simply would not exist, and the product would be otherwise documented (or core would have been without the ability to write your program as in 2.x).
But a reasonable approach should be. Great programs are written and tested figuratively. When it didn't have TO, I showed how to write simple programs to "cause sensation in the knee on a mental command" and tried group. And so the complication. On the same cell. But a lot easier TO work with and responsive. Because there is a initially that they are adaptive. Therefore, the interface formed by the interface of man and does not require types. But the feedback must be active and Oh.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Fri Oct 02, 2015 22:30

Мастер 108 wrote:
АлексейН wrote:And? :)
"in General, the main objective of panacea is to restore human to the state where it has no issues as its programming". That is - use is a Panacea at least in autopilot mode
What I've been doing for almost two years (in broadcast PC+)
Tried to program by reading a topic about a cure... well, ka is not. so the hope was to "Lessons". And here the vicious circle turns out.
Question - look at the theme of panacea - ask specific questions - the question - and so on :)

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Fri Oct 02, 2015 22:33

Михаил_ wrote:Well the problem is that they all go the magic stick, and preferably with manual control, so to namahatta enough....
Michael, so why is the card format?!! Sticks had to be done, the PA-lo-chki...
I have cards wave functional. The deck in General as a fan, you can use :)
Well, it's the lyrics.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 23:39

АлексейН wrote:What I've been doing for almost two years (in broadcast PC+)
How about perfection of the body? Well, there is the cleansing practices or something?

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sat Oct 03, 2015 0:36

All in the process. Food is also in the process of transformation. Sports regularly

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sat Oct 03, 2015 0:46

Of course, you can understand at all over time. But the theme of the lessons we created, but the teachers in the state :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:27

Well, I for teacher :) and the experience for example about the entry States that the above is from the same place. So that's all right.
Well, let's a specific question-example.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:13

АлексейН wrote:Everything in the process. Food is also in the process of transformation. Sports regularly
:ay

Try the autopilot to switch to manual control - control modules are different there... Here you have the stream PC+ is :ay but if the experience which thus integrates in you, will not knowingly used... it's just a General harmonization of life (on autopilot) and a lot of questions "how?".
I hope you know how to ride a bike? You never asked how to do it (especially since I cannot find words to explain), you just tried and tried....
So here are examples of the programming is in Panzano branch in this - just try to repeat, for example, a record of any condition.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:21

Мастер 108 wrote: I hope you know how to ride a bike? You never asked how to do it (especially since I cannot find words to explain)
Here's a great example! Of course I didn't ask as I've SEEN others do it :)

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:47

АлексейН wrote: of Course I didn't ask as I've SEEN others do it :)
Just looked - sat down and immediately went? I guess you still tried and tried until, until I caught this feeling of balance...

And then - try and try...

And yet, I somehow think that "lack of understanding of how to program" is connected with the fact that just do not know what you want to program. "Do you have a plan, Mr. Fix?" (C) :)

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sun Oct 04, 2015 15:17

Мастер 108 wrote:
Just looked - sat down and immediately went? I guess you still tried and tried until, until I caught this feeling of balance...
Immediately, with the extra two wheels :) But the pedals are spinning correctly :)

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sun Oct 04, 2015 15:18

Мастер 108 wrote: And yet, I somehow think that "lack of understanding of how to program" is connected with the fact that just do not know what you want to program. "Do you have a plan, Mr. Fix?" (C) :)
Sometimes I catch myself thinking about it. But then - no, you know. :)

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Wed Oct 14, 2015 15:39

Welcome!
Pandora possess a VIP from the beginning of its official. sales.

I propose to put a visual programming experiment, and I will every week or ... to write a report let's define what parameters.

Michael, have put the program: effectively master the sphere of land relations to the maximum extent of territory, within the boundaries of the capital region and surrounding areas. To make the property maximum land plots, DNT, SNT, s/S with minimal investments. The process takes place safely, harmoniously, for me, my team and my family and friends, the growth Rate of 20 hectares per quarter for the first team. Have sufficient necessary resources to implement the project as scheduled. Make positive the property.

Baseline: understanding of the schemes (in the framework of the current legislation of the Russian Federation)., 15% of the work done.

Since the use of the product: put the above task., picked expert team., he worked the scheme., analyzed practice., gathered information., registered organization., prepared surveying business.

Michael, due to the fact that without your attention for a long time you can master this product, adjust if you missed something.
Last edited by Алсемо on Tue Jan 19, 2016 15:52, edited 1 time in total.