Pandora, the lessons of programming, on what to pay attention to.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Pandora, learned programming, what to pay attention

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 09, 2016 0:43

Panacea is important, as one of the variants of the classical BZ (sync with the biosphere/world modes 2.5/2.6/2.7/2.8)and a number of other aspects.
Pandora works much differently. Although one of the first users, and my friend said that it was necessary Pandora to name a Panacea and I hurried, because she began to consider him an old and heavily the outgoing unit, but in General I think that the panacea or just 2.x will not lose its relevance to most, unless You continuously 3.0/actor condition are. I have 1pc (panacea) exactly like OS 2.2+, the Performers (pair), 3.0..... sometimes I put 2.6 in spite of it all.... sometimes put a couple of rulers, 2.4 I like it, but I have to broadcast ....

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Tue Jan 19, 2016 15:49

In the continuation set above program:
regarding officials offering happy information of Pojavilas one and she is really happy looking, provides the necessary strategic information. Today even asked to pick her up after lunch and bring to work, and then gave five folders 90 90 years... ha ))

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:25

Alsema it's soon for dinner call ;)

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Sun Jan 24, 2016 23:52

Михаил_ wrote:Here is the funniest video, the use of the VIP Pandora for projection mode, the "true view" on the camera, which allowed to allocate in the visible form of invisible energy on a NORMAL smartphone camera.

It's not all that was filmed was filmed and many photos, version of "camera is fogged" or "Bunny flash" - do not roll, the experiments were carried out to enable or disable the "true view" with disconnection anomalies on photos and videos. In addition to this video there are many more photos, will post later.
And there's a video ? very interesting to see.
Thanks in advance.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:28

There are videos and photos and some other places made. Will be a little later. By the way a particular place continues to give similar images, but there are from other places. Lay. In General, the algorithm works. Possible impact on the camera's sensor. In other cases, the camera behaves as expected. Checked including posledovali mentally turn the knob "volume" on Pandora(or should I say brightness ? :) )

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:43

Hello Michael,

Webinar on Pandora VIP you said "take 9 numbers and put them somewhere."

This involves 9 individual numbers despite Zapata or 9 pairs of numbers?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 07, 2016 14:19

Yes it is a little "clause" refers to the numbers in other number systems, in the version as printed on the card is a pair of figures, h/e/ the numbers are separated by commas.
Thank you for your question, it is important :) Although it seems many on autopilot understand.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Fri Feb 26, 2016 15:05

Garbage kakayato going on!!! :shock:
The car broke down, wanted a new, appeared a week later, the Toyota "Tundra" a couple of days ride, cool, and now she is broke, pochinil her previous owner, at its expense, :lol: and as I handed, again from the same broke, the box was podpali I :? (although a strong car and fresh), parts come on the car, but the sat one and open it I can't now. Tomorrow the Tundra, the old master will take again to fix)) my brother is also with the machine that something similar is happening.
Wear Pandora and the good returns in sending the first 2.6 was the relative, AMB distributed to friends and relatives.
Michael, can advise what, huh?! In the courtyard there are two jeeps and both are laid up.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:32

I have my cars and my wife after one of TT+ was a failure. But to place and time appeared. Stand somewhere, being on the road, we would have lost more. So I guess all the "place", it is only necessary to perform... Become a large part of the pieces considered "good." Sorry, that got...:)

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:47

АлексейН wrote:my cars and my wife after one of TT+ was a failure. But to place and time appeared. Stand somewhere, being on the road, we would have lost more. So I guess all the "place", it is only necessary to perform... Become a large part of the pieces considered "good." Sorry, that got...:)
Without a doubt,what is good, especially due to the previous owner. He says:ezdy a month, see what's wrong and I'll fix.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:40

Apparently that's "what's wrong" of the past and your machine. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:11

Hmm... I don't know.... maybe the wheel is not necessary ? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:14

T/e/ like taxiing an event-driven plan and may have to take a break some travel driving on ANY machine? ....
ps I was lazy to fix him, she doesn't kill as a whole, the upshot was that it got stolen :) just when I thought something was already slightly dangerous to drive and it's the best way it affected strangely, because to sell too, there was no time..... long ago it really was :) :) :) greater part of products and was not.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:59

Михаил_ wrote:T/e/ like taxiing an event-driven plan and may have to take a break some travel driving on ANY machine? ....
ps I was lazy to fix him, she doesn't kill as a whole, the upshot was that it got stolen :) just when I thought something was already slightly dangerous to drive and it's the best way it affected strangely, because to sell too, there was no time..... long ago it really was :) :) :) greater part of products and was not.
Most likely!
The interesting thing is that I also Taha broke and too lazy chenit), pochinili, but again all the same. Tundra returned to the owner) I'm quiet, friends carry. 100% that just led is not worth it.
And together with this is in place, not moving. When moving through despite the soprativleniya, broken all to hell as the tundra. Not help not what programs. Remains expect until this period.
Notice that I have one. Therefore this winter-spring? Are there options for what to output?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 20:59

well now sooooo strange time, with a huge restructuring sociomoral programs/egregorial structures (or destructurization), in short a strange and difficult time plus spring and so on, people can flatten sausage behind the wheel/on the road, plus we can carry some karmic and other stamps/blocks/prints, maybe Your something there because of the incredible reasons, can not attract (as a driver).
Here's the recent one on each car turned over (without injury but with damage to the car of course, flew into a ditch not having to fit into a corner on a dirt road outside of town), the result is without a car now..... temporarily....
So he thought not to go.... then I thought on the sidelines to stand up and relax .... and as a result, it zaignoril. This I mean that it is better when warnings are triggered than when not. :)
I have a funny situation was felt that probably for the same reason, that day there was no need for the wheel when sat in the car, started shivering, I decided not to go - he passed. The evening and the following days have been "peacefully" :) ..... Now, I admit that this is a difficult time for someone there are indications not to drive to the entrance to another period. Just don't ask me when it will come :)

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:19

Sure!
Not even hchetsya parts to buy. Is itself and is.

Евгений В.В.

Post by Евгений В.В. » Wed Apr 13, 2016 18:20

Михаил_ wrote:well now sooooo strange time, with a huge restructuring sociomoral programs/egregorial structures (or destructurization), in short a strange and difficult time plus spring and so on, people can flatten sausage behind the wheel/on the road
Today in the office, when traveling, to howl hunt was. Honest honest, direct thought, frustrated scream, my chest felt tight. But this is probably due to the abundance of streams, in General, the bounce is terrible, but the little things really.
In the case the way I would like to ask the use of Pandora VIP is OBSM will be better in terms of security?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 13, 2016 20:55

Pandora VIP is a completely adequate replacement OBSM, I would even say more powerful.

And on the subject of terrible chatter - he on one side can occur without broadcasts/products (sometimes the same) on the other, if connected with them, maybe I should .... "keep it coming"?...
Including because the question about the OBSM... about the product mentioned quite rarely. And often, when people think in this way/in this way, it's the element of samanukramya...

Евгений В.В.

Post by Евгений В.В. » Wed Apr 13, 2016 21:54

Михаил_ wrote:Pandora VIP is a completely adequate replacement OBSM, I would even say more powerful.
Clear. Correct me if I'm wrong. OBSM must add "weight" to the operator than indirectly improve business processes including. Pandora VIP due to its modes and "off" is not needed, harmful processes will increase efficiency are needed.
Михаил_ wrote:And on the subject of terrible chatter - he on one side can occur without broadcasts/products (sometimes the same) on the other, if connected with them, maybe I should .... "keep it coming"?...
Including because the question about the OBSM... about the product mentioned quite rarely. And often, when people think in this way/in this way, it's the element of samanukramya...
I'm not related issues at all. Just a discussion topic about driving the car, chattering and so on. :(

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:09

Pandora and the masses of adds so no joke..... In General, all right.

Евгений В.В.

Post by Евгений В.В. » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:36

Михаил_ wrote:Pandora and the masses of adds so no joke..... In General, all right.
To the nines OBSM

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:49

Well you have to understand that everything is dynamic. OBSM was a great and powerful product :) and beautiful..... BUT made (designed) it was many years ago. Already so much has changed in terms of technology including.
Pippindale we used for the senior seminars (7-8-9) for practices with a study of the energy reservoirs of different "producers" of ancient and not much more than successful.... What can't do ... let's say other.... because at least canonical of such a system are protected, the students did just for training "under the guise of Pandora" with a Bang. Certainly not in the forehead and the observance of a particular technology. She, I many times used for the adjustments of the global energy channels (on site and here do not climb, then his helm, and a Europe where some something really dirty was redone and cleaned). Is the scale a few more.... significant than the possible dimensions of the work OBSM :) and just card.
So everything moves and develops. And lineup including.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:59

Noticed that you need to pay attention to the program.
Today corrected the program that is written above and immediately went to the feedback and there was a lull.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:38

Алсемо wrote:noted that it is necessary to pay attention to the program.
Today corrected the program that is written above and immediately went to the feedback and there was a lull.
I also note that. It is not entirely clear because the meaning of the programming that Pandora acted independently, without attention of the operator.

Although it is possible, we are so fused with Pandora, which is not seen as a rethinking.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:37

Corrected by the fact that after receiving the samples, change the angle of view on a situation, increased demand, raised the bar, had to add, change the program.
The lull was the fact that the period of registration of documents. Basically, the vector is preserved.