Pandora, the lessons of programming, on what to pay attention to.

МерКаБа
Re: Pandora, learned programming, what to pay attention

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:51

Алсемо wrote:noted that it is necessary to pay attention to the program.
Today corrected the program that is written above and immediately went to the feedback and there was a lull.
Yes, there is. I have 6 years of watching this phenomenon. And it's not just with Pandora. Everywhere. On stabe generally thoroughly have consciousness takes place by anchors. And the more, the faster the work goes, otherwise somehow stall the process.
Still, our consciousness is No. 1 in the creation of reality, and everything else is good boosters and trainers, but to fully replace the consciousness they can't seem. Either the process goes on so much background that we don't notice.

Байес

Post by Байес » Tue Apr 26, 2016 13:48

Alsema
Can you share the process of starting a program?
That is how to give the program Pandora how TO work with, visualize something, and so on?

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Tue Apr 26, 2016 14:32

As you read through this thread from the first page. Michael answered these questions, told the principle and I made and ordered the program (it also is). This, too, about the same to do that, but here formulate objective deeper, emce, from different sides.
1. Formulate what you want to, when, how, define the vector, trend.
2. Prescribe all of this and mentally connect with Pandora.
3. Working in the field, watching as events unfold, adjust the programme of work.

With TO not as not working and not in General give it value. Imagine what you want to on the.
When you do what you want, just as you represent it to yourself?! Each of his presents so effectively.

Байес

Post by Байес » Tue Apr 26, 2016 21:12

Alsema
I read this thread, just thought for the time processee from the beginning of your training could have something to change or to accumulate experience and some nuances to emerge. Thanks for the reply. A visualization of the process or the result you have?

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:12

Nothing has changed, just corrected. Visualization is not specifically present, but there are images, situations, feelings, smells, sounds of certain elements.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 27, 2016 13:35

On the theme of "actualization":
1) it is new with your point of view
2) standalone programs always have a trim function and sometimes it can take you from "optimizatsii" and "security" in the vicinity of stagnation.
3) consciousness-the subconscious mind can also create this slight stagnation.
So Yes, updating programs helps sometimes, some on the contrary to slow down sometimes you have :)
it's still a program and not perfect a substitute for us :) Well help much - Yes.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat May 21, 2016 2:49

Today /yesterday local time/ gave me some of infotopia some powerful structure /originalnaya structure did not create a lover, that's for sure/ + TO a piece of Pandora /I was asked to make a switch-switch, and really was done right "the regulator luminosity from 0 to 100/. Some interesting moments, so he decided to write a review here:

1. I felt the moment when this thing was vysilani me /I sort of opened, created a connection/. Just then antivirals svadhisthana. :shock: So, I would say, highly specific activation /straight wild zhivotinskiy sex desire, to want-I can't, but still want/ comes for the second time /the first time, as it turned out, on one of the practices of some academic group in which I participated, was emotively some battle mages. But I didn't found out later/. I.e., logically, it turns out that my body /well cocoon there, Lee's body is, IMHO, not the essence/ sees this /gives a certain sort of signal thus/ as a "combat technique" /this to connect to the broadcasts about was not, as far as I remember/. And pedigree energy /like animals/ that you can probably send other things like 'fight or flight' /fight or fly/.

2. TO start to perceive me as a source of energy and, in about half an hour, ate a lot, I thought to faint /feeling-state is much like when, approximately, gave blood, and then go to run 5 km under the hot sun+heavily load exercises while running, etc - once done one of those things/. Instructed TO moved in the power of the negativity as my - well, there is thought, emotion, etc./ and others in "my field". In about an hour, seems TO have joined there the necessary "food" to keep this structure for me, so to speak, and my symptoms were normal. Here, however /even now try to remember/ of negativity as TO 'have enough' was very small - about crying children are often met. And the structure is very powerful - thought it would be stomps two more days at least, while TO 'nakushalsya'.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 21, 2016 4:37

Pure Pandora so not manifest itself, it is a feature of the copied object is obvious.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sat May 21, 2016 20:44

Ахим wrote: some battle mages.
Ахим wrote:2. TO start to perceive me as a source of energy and, in about half an hour, ate a lot, I thought to faint
Ахим wrote:directed TO have switched to "diet" with a negative /like my - well, there is thought, emotion, etc./ and others in "my field"
Demon - useful gift, the farm is always useful :evil:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 22, 2016 2:30

Yes, Yes, Yes :)

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun May 22, 2016 15:46

I now wonder whether you understand Achim that this is not a gift to him? Because the gifts do not.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 22, 2016 20:10

Difficult question - it is not a simple man clearly with system-magic in the past. I think he do not care by and large, he swung and now it is weak punch. Not everybody gets that these activation modes.
Frankly the whole story for me a dark forest :) because according to her there must be a second party using Pandora and kopilovska that's something. Well, Yes, pandar sold a lot..... if somewhere was not very harmonious use I would probably have noticed :) although anything is possible.
T/e giver obviously still very neat and to a certain degree correct.
I do not presume to appreciate all this chain of events but amused. Usually where I intervene Pandora (and I've been where the "old" places she got) I didn't plagiarize anything and just wiped inharmonious old. And of course creating Pandora was aware of the risks :) and just wanted to bring a certain action in a bit of a stagnant world :) Frankly, I never thought that someone will generally be used for such purposes since it is easier new to her "draw".
Well, the master control has not been canceled, but I do not see reason to intervene, nothing wrong with that not happening, just curious the thinking of participants in the events.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 22, 2016 20:24

In General, Pandora is a fun toy just in terms of changing the rules of the game :) in the sense that allows you to simply rewrite some of the structural moments of quite significant scale, without the possibility of rollback (in shear sense and rollback and rollback). So when I in the framework of the world travel see "plain dirt" and other crap, just thrinacia in the flow and rework. Well, Yes, probably receives a very small number of its uses, most or anchor hangs on (in the sense of will here akarit structure/stream and the other link to Pandora) or simply watching or video shoots here .... But overall, this is an opportunity. Of course I do not interfere in the functioning of the system just so you can see the dill on plain anything as it is not "innocent" fonyaschih. But realize that someone can write her a variety of things and they will become visible only after a certain threshold. Although if you write really crap, you can pay someone with the level of where to intervene can. In addition to direct and indirect interventions. For example, here is the info copy of something fighting on Pandora to Bang hard (well, for a human, impossible). Except bleed her with something terribly powerful that we'll overload the core and to the subject of conflict-load and eat resource but it is also still necessary to have such at hand. And depends on the strength/maturity and size of Ko-Pandora, it can be Atroshenko very large. However, if someone is using the curve info copy (in the sense of copied the thing in relation to others/the world strange or not peaceful) and it will come to someone else "sore spot" even at the estate the opportunity to Bang media (Pandora) to kill the bearer (owner) :) well I'm kidding of course, although in every joke there is a joke share. H/e when you can not interfere in the program remains the intervention of the user. So I'm relatively calm on the subject, that a strong bias in ecology and the balance of the world will not.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun May 22, 2016 22:58

Михаил_ wrote: I think he do not care by and large, he swung and now it is weak punch.
Let's hope.
Михаил_ wrote: Frankly, I never thought that someone will generally be used for such purposes since it is easier new to her "draw".
Yeah. All probably surprised.
Михаил_ wrote: Well, the master control has not been canceled, but I do not see reason to intervene, nothing wrong with that not happening, just curious the thinking of participants in the events.
A peaceful Demonstration with banners. 8) I am sure that developments will not, and Pandora has already received the audience award.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon May 23, 2016 2:19

Михаил_ wrote:the giver obviously still very neat and to a certain degree correct.
So. Full /I trust him/. And the structure is quite normal and I would say decent /even though You have previously been warned on the subject of the copy: "Pandora will not care, and You can be there" /quote by memory.
----
And this thing is no longer on me /I didn't want to write here, but since the discussion has gone.../ - whether "blown" or if I "ate", or... I don't know not very interested if you do not disturb /the man who gave nothing, did nothing/. Went to bed /was me/ - awakened, looked not. Checked many times.
----
By the way, Michael, 'pandorea network' /when the beginning of a feeling that starts TO eat me - then he thoughtthat is infowars trailer on the way this structure to me/ possible system in your country virusii are some who are clinging to other things, or about taking their shape-a kind of mimicry, for a deceit to the receiving party?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 23, 2016 12:41

Well, Pandora herself can not eat with You. Unless something very strange and not tasty the idea is to save You. And it need what is to You?
Program on Pandora copying something another thing is.... well, because then it is not a pure Pandora's algorithms and the algorithms on Pandora imitating someone's algorithm was not created for Pandora. Which including can be prescribed power structure. T/e for "clean Pandora" there is simply no delicious energy and there are specific restrictions on food.
Along the way, or even how to Pandora nothing a trailer can't. Absolutely excluded.
T/e I see only two options - there was a structure but there is no Pandora.
Or that referring to the specificity of structure and team Pandora to copy it, Pandora not working in your regime, and therefore its goals and underlying program was cancelled/suspended, and work to maintain/simulate a given structure were performed according to the algorithms of the structure.

Also the "disappearance" of a piece TO Pandora quite a strange process.
Could burn except that overload, but we can only guess what a weird f-tsii it is performed :) so quickly burned out.
I hung in different places of the world TO Pandora and nothing hanging/running. Even where on occasion they have been altered algorithms travel the energy in the city.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Mon May 23, 2016 13:15

Михаил_ wrote: Along the way, or even how to Pandora nothing a trailer can't. Absolutely excluded.
Well, if Pandora, something harmful not resonated, then the program writing to it turns out it could.
Михаил_ wrote: Pandora not working in your regime, and therefore its goals and underlying program was cancelled/suspended, and work to maintain/simulate a given structure were performed according to the algorithms of the structure.
If we consider the simple example of mailing. The victim receives a seemingly innocuous letter to your opening which lets the worm in. The worm holds a peaceful demonstration and disappears taking with him something of value. Probably you can often find like working at Kaspersky lab.

Here looks all wrong, it's just an example that may be similar in some parameters. All the same, the egregore of the battlemages.

p/s I Think Michael already has a solution to this problem. If at all may be problematic users only BJ.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon May 23, 2016 21:03

Михаил_ wrote:also the "disappearance" of a piece TO Pandora quite a strange process.
I've been reviewing my notes /with dreams that night, which disappeared this structure, it is highly likely in one of the dreams I had paid with her /together with Pandora/ a ticket.

This I'm discussing this thing.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 24, 2016 1:07

:) OK :) In General, because I'm hard to surprise in this world, then perhaps I will say that my last post was not surprised if it seemed cool :) now pieces TO Pandora more and tickets pay ! :) Yes, it's really cool :)
Clearly one of the goals of creating a Pandora prodlzhaet actively implemented in the context of the events adds a fun new :)

мишель

Post by мишель » Fri May 05, 2017 18:18

Please tell me what it means to take nine numbers Pandora VIP and attach to the object to create a channel(that Michael said in the webinar). Give a specific example please.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:08

A specific example is 9 numbers with a map of Pandora VIP (it caused their 60 or more if I remember correctly) for the first object, the first from the top to the next skip the first number and take the following 9 ( shift from the second to the 10th ACC.) and so the number of objects which have something to apply.
Mentally reading the numbers as though they projected on the desired subject with the thought that part TO Pandora to it Prilepy and works with our program.
Then you set the desired program mental.
Use :)
In the diary to note what is used.
You can later cancel the mental command object TO the piece and use in a different place again.
Re-use the same without invalidating it on another place is not necessary, the resource will be distributed is crooked.
Very powerful and convenient mechanism.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Thu Oct 26, 2017 13:33

Welcome To The Forum!
I want to sum a Subtotal of a year of Pandora VIP 2 AMP, 2.5 and 2.6 and to adjust the program. Put the program on the previous page.

Land: there was a collapse in ... region in the framework of this project. Upon its implementation, my team stumbled upon a Scam that implement it similarly, but use is not legitimate scheme and began to put us spoke in the wheel. We had to react, after which the officials and security forces has blocked every opportunity to further its implementation, other than through the courts (the opposite is spelled out in the program). In the end, managed to become the owner of 7 Hectares and earned in this niche 5 million a long way.
On the construction site in the areas. Built a warehouse, on another site, developed previously using 2.6, is also in a wonderful way. Built it with no money almost, but not yet sold and the lease not surrendered. In ... area collapse, put Huber and his team and the elite, now a couple of years processing. Active partners and investors have not yet been found. But competitors and his ponents, really struggling, but we were affected, though, and safely. Apparently it was necessary to exclude competitors in the program. Information really came earlier than the competitors. Relationships in the team was harmonious. The flow of benefits do prirostal. The machine was caught in a basic jeep and came without money, barter for land or cheap. People popadajutsja as described in prog. With the elites not crossed yet. Girls were quality, but not quite, not yet that level and scale. Health everything is OK, thus recorded in laboratory conditions, the possibility of contactless influence on biological objects (to heal at any distance, to adjust, to see the bodies, energy, etc.) about the financial flows: I 3 months ago moved to Moscow and studied in an interesting business school in the classroom 30 millionaires and ended up in private chat 190 millionaires and 4 billionaires. Created a personal brand and manufacture of exclusive jewelry and now bringing it to market (80% readiness) (2018 - Russia, 2019, CIS, 2020 -World). Now the cash gap had not calculated the load, I think how to be, but I know that everything is fine and resolved the question positively for me in the near future, even with a large than necessary effect. Has launched a similar project on the land in the Moscow region (25% ready). Found the source of practical Informatii for personal development and the billion-dollar level by existing projects. In the program above we have considered the changes in me in the direction of a successful billionaire, and so, they started. The father of five children: a son was born, planning the next ...

Now the adjustment program above: We are with the world moving in the same direction where I have clearly seen, most revealed and harmoniously, safely, easily implement your own and inner potential. I know what I specifically can help the planet and I have the strength to do it efficiently and successfully. I have good health. Have the potential to live 200 years healthy life. My powers of influence on biological objects energy, usilivaetsya easily and repeatedly and quality is increasing. I realized and practically develop their capacity to influence and to use natural objects like: pyramids and other objects. Clearly understand the practical principle, the structure of the world from the point of view: the universe, planets, earth, man, nature, energy. I develop rapidly and harmoniously, lack of energy. Personal time at their discretion.
I am in the flow of abundance, success, joy, drive, harmony... . Live without stress, comfortable.
My internal state comfortable and I feel a sense of satisfaction and joy from their activities, ispytyvayu positive drive. The case is easy and flexible, the obstacles do not exist. My organization evolve rapidly, successfully and harmoniously in the countries where global trends for a more harmonious and competently and harmoniously affects the maintenance of data trends, thus timely reacting to different changes and adapting to them easily, and efficiently take care of the territory of its presence. This organization is automated. Contractors interact combut responsible and honest. Managers are competent, responsible, professional, honest.
I found the place where I want to build a house and the growth of children, it is comfortable, warm and cozy, they feel a sense of satisfaction and joy. In this land which I bought with the possibility of decreasing the square to the desired volume. This place is stable from a political and economic point of view in term of 500 years from the international point of view. The living conditions on this site comfortable, cozy, safe, stable, positive.
The living conditions comfortable and cozy.
Means for the movement I own is comfortable, sturdy, modern, comfortable, powerful. From their operation I feel joy, drive and other positive emotions.
In 2018, I have in the Moscow region in the personal ownership of 600 acres of land. These plots raspolagayutsya in economically favorable areas of the Moscow region. Nearby are all the necessary communications. These land plots I got dostaetsya is easy and secure.
Family relationships are harmonious, positively vibrant, filled with joy and positivity.<
Last edited by Алсемо on Sat Oct 28, 2017 13:21, edited 2 times in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:24

Yes I like already about the same commented on some time ago.
Firstly thanks for the detailed opinion.
As far as the language is more global in relation to your personal challenges trends, will "bend" depending on their flexibility and your carrier of qualities, including not only Pandora and added personal power and programmability, but also the area assumed by the operator's responsibility.
Rephrase to be more clear language - external and more global processes may interfere with personal, someone strong (including stronger Pandora for example, but a lot of it), can either create a local anomaly, or do they bend, but this may not happen completely in some cases. If the operator does not personally and globally, and personal goals are interwoven in the area wider than the personal interest of operatorsthe, he already begins to at least partially influence these more global in attitude, trends, partially determining their changes and adjustments.
This is the first comment.
And the second - well, goals too tightly marked and the material. A lot of time explaining not only, I - internal creative toppings man do not care what his current personality out there wants a new cruiser or some crap. The inner part is important to the STATE ITSELF, from the obtained results, it can be determined, and material goods, but they are usually derivative and not the goal. Not to mention the lack of flexibility in specifying options for example, you may want Tesla tomorrow or something :) but the goal is pushed to the other side, and inside there is a dissatisfaction from her old version and those on - bummer possible then.
It is necessary to formulate flexible and always from a place of joy inner child from a new toy and not on the basis of other pieces. Here I personally not clear on the basis of described why for example not formulated a global goal and not the breadth of options. For example maybe tomorrow fuck don't want acres in Sochi (that's me there even extra million pens that I own enemy or something in this strange city to go where it all to its current state was funny and now even do not want to think how). So then either we must look beyond operatortoken and lay normal conditions around along with more personal goals, or to look more widely around the world for example;
And so on and so forth.
Here is a simple example - I like well, really well, just don't understand WHY to have an income of € 100 million (especially considering the fact that the Eurozone will suffer problems earlier than the others judging by the current world trends it is well figs with him), if this money is no useful purpose ? what do they marinate or what? no, I'm serious... then what is ? what's the point ? Believe me, I know the value of money( in millions of equivalents too, not rubles, of course) and can easily live small and spend big. But not in the sense of PRO-spend, I mean invest it in something interesting to me and maybe create something interesting to the world. Well, or boring just.
One of our old friend in such cases was proposed to play "what you really want", which is that it is necessary to imagine that the objectives were realized and feel is already there and ask yourself the question, "what NEXT?".... So you can find much more the true purpose that will bring inner satisfaction and true happiness. And it is not usually associated with specific amounts/places to live and other factors. Of course they should be and the amount and space for a comfortable and pleasant life and so on, but it's all the same from the inner satisfaction. Otherwise, you can achieve your goal, but to burn and to feel not well, and Fig.
Well, it is based on the above review, it is necessary or to invest in the goal of flexibility relative to more global trends, in areas where annual targets, t/e or to afford intelligently and harmoniously to influence them and do not care about yourself(about yourself of course too!) but on the territory of residence, or to allow yourself to adjust your goals so that flexibility to move where global trends for a more harmonious personal goals.
Something like that, and ideally a synthesis of all this.

ps well, important targets on good it is necessary to take a broader Toolkit, combining different type of impact and, simultaneously, a forward prediction to not beat something forehead and competently maneuver. Tools how to articles and seminar - huge, including free (this is not in terms of cost. and in terms of the fact that my answer is not only on the specific question of a specific person, but more General for all). For example, I use the forecasting/spokes across the subject 1, the 789-10-13 practices, and forecasting using dip-blind, submerged't know the issues, just labels from them, the activator/rulers/stabilizer/I2/solitaire with the Cheka/ALFAVIT-VIP/designer ties/context and much more is for personal processes, including business not related to what is known here about me.
Sabaneta such as hurricane Irma or the fires in California were completely predicted, although not exactly in detail what it will be (date/site where directly associated with me both, the consequences for me =and it is zero :) ) On this basis, as an example, it is useful for example to see if You forward the processes in the country and their possible versions and their impact on business plans in their most striking and probable versions. Suddenly is forced to reconsider goals...<

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:49

Clearly!
Corrected, see.
Thank you!

Now again there is a reorganization of life. Moved to Moscow, building a company, few not designed and now there is a cash gap. And when the Turkey priblijaetsa to the sacred place, begin to move) That I remembered about the forum and the program adjusted. The idea has to change.

Michael, a question. Me the world is pushing in the sphere associated with children the second time, although experience in law, Economics, politics. About 5 years ago, tried to start a business (casts of hands and feet), due to the inexperience do not matter). Now: jewellery from children's drawings (created the name, brand, worked out the technology of production). (By the way met the man who fixed my ability to affect biological objects in equipment. While he has the equipment to charge the items needed as you).
Now deduce on the market. Question: true if the theory about challenges to embodiments with which a person comes to the world in General and the theory of the incarnations, from your point of view?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 14:59

1) well can be field with children is not necessarily the business ? so, on to think. Not in the sense that it is not necessary to engage in business, but in the sense that again we need to look wider. Now a narrow window of effectiveness of the system (not here, not in the world, and historical processes), when many are available and much that can be then tightened regulation and supervision - not yet regulated on the upper level. And processes in the world eager and here and there, there are both positive and not. The children is not just the adults of the future, is what will determine what will be the world of tomorrow in which we live. And they are formed under the pressure of society. Question - where to take a normal press, not the press :) ?

2) unfortunately, different people, which is something something charge equipment squeezed on the primitive objects "stencil" that works but has no depth and is very useful in fact. The number of such people in the MSC just limited and they all more or less in the area of fame. Better charged free charging output :) by the way, jewelry can also be in the manufacture of them and this is very easy technically - no special equipment is generally not necessary. Form for molding in charge at least the same Pandora, flasks get with them (to register in the program), and the product with gypsum (to register in the program). That is, if you do not 3D print jewelry. Well, there is even easier then. Just as an example.
I not to someone ...Umm... to call not wealthy... I would be happy if it were and used in the market of technology and implemented in everyday things, just one of my colleagues knows almost everything there is in this city and no one with a normal hardware charger. There's also a secondary instrument. Primary mental a managed process. Here You are, with a map of Pandora can do the same for that person with the instrument, but on a completely different level. When my friend was looking for financing for your friend, the information producing fertilizers and for this purpose contains the state of Dolby...., sorry, freeloaders from science, I offered to do at least the same quality of homeopathic water that they are for fertilizer used remotely over a photo of the barrel with clean water and to compare whose better. So the owner of parasites offended and merged (stop at contact), he was there a few million thrown at these guys with professorial ranks, and to avoid the idea that they suffer from garbage it's, like, suicidal.
Don't misunderstand, "to charge" or something nice to do maybe a lot of people, not just me :) that even here in my section of the product at least 5 people over the years on the team. But same product for remote application require equipment I have (computer/analog I2), but bind to the car with charge I can do just mind. All. And when there is a generator and sample or record made by S. sample hrenachit than we have the energy-active trash. And the Council to process the output of jewellery at least the same cure (with your program on it) I recommend you consider. 10 minutes of time to the installation process and how much good of myself and others.

In General, many not getting where and how often you can screw these things in everyday life/business, not for setting trends and for the registration process itself. From logos/corporate graphics to structuring egregors of the company and prescribing the correct interactions of the products with the buyer. It is used by "large" or old well-known retail chains (well, the nearest IKEA is an example), where clearly someone is working, or, even more striking example is the different brands boutique. From a commercial point of view of aerobatics - sometimes to sell outright crap for very expensive, simply prescribing the correct configuration, there really is usually podagrariae and because it is not environmentally friendly and crooked. In relation to the world. But you can of course right to do.

Yes, about incarnations. No theory, is the practice of the embodiments. :) I personally know a bunch of people, not counting myself, who was checking the small details of their past lives and there is a lot of information about similar studies in the Western network. So the question of the presence of these not worth it at all, it is a well-proven thing, the experience accumulated sea. So back to the "tasks" on the incarnation. It's not clear. There is a theory that everyone comes with their task. To say that it is true both to say that is not true - it would be a mistake. We can say this: there are lots of options, ranging from violent voploshenie (when a person is attracted to specific tasks at a specific time and place, but this is not often the face), to free artists :) Of course the man himself can put some kind of a scenario, but was variable, the main thing to be human and do something nice yourself internal and not imposed from the outside processes. Of course some previously acquired skills may affect. But not necessarily directly. This is a very broad topic, in a nutshell it does not speak for me. That's actually part of the same Seminary technician - work with the base itself, internal access from the inside himself through LM. Because it's interesting/useful and very effective. How much it is washed do not know, because of the references to normal is nowhere, and before that it was like brushing my teeth - just everyone knew and not someone trained separately.
And when a man knows how to be themselves (and not to fulfill imposed program), then it is effective and achieves a lot in all situations, and it's funny, but in a way, constantly "happiness", well, maybe not perfect, but just when the action is internal and a conscious choice of an identical sort of conflict in THERE and felt the usefulness and the causal relationship with all do by ourselves. And this is the correct inner feeling. And the material attributes of happiness is unattainable - only the surrogate remotely resembling taste. This does not mean that they do not, why not ? :) This means that they are secondary and are attached usually in the form of a bonus.
Success :)<