Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

ЛанаЛана
Re: Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sat Dec 10, 2016 0:23

Brainwashing good is happening...So probably cleared our subconscious...
For energy beginning to feel very young although I'm over 40....Manifest purpose the desire to do ..
Really feel each person...sometimes it interferes(if the person is at harmony complex) Begin to find and feel the approach to each...
The approach to myself...suddenly reinforced Their imperfections, are seen as a separate identity to yourself...and work with it, too, amplified vibrations are nice and clean...

Авов

Post by Авов » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:48

P-black P-Anachron already on sale? Action from the 5th. Photos and description can't find it.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Dec 10, 2016 13:21

Авов wrote:P-black P-Anachron already on sale? Action from the 5th. Photos and description can't find it.
Карта Пандора-Блэк
Карта Пандора-Анахрон

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 10, 2016 13:35

Description be in for the weekend. The photo, too. The presence of the present. For the most sensitive the best description is the use of home-made and practice with it (touch hands as they say). Highly recommend. Many have done so. Actually, I personally received the first private reviews about yesterday, just on the basis of the removal of the difference between homemade and commercial version.

Анька

Post by Анька » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:52

Michael_ Hello :) sorry, I don't really even understand the products ,but Pandora was very interested. I would like to clarify, what's the difference between a commercial just Pandora and Pandora black? Black just more powerful? For interior work suitable I understand bolshe black? And let's say if we compare a homemade black and just Pandora kommer. which one is most relevant in prorate blocks?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:29

Анька wrote:And say if you compare a homemade black and just Pandora kommer. which one is most relevant in prorate blocks?
The actual Pandora black it is more functional in this regard.

Анька

Post by Анька » Sun Dec 11, 2016 13:02

Michael_another question , Pandora black is now in stock, whether then her discount card for quantum magic (product already Seregina) ? there is even a 5% discount

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Dec 11, 2016 15:38

The discount is added to the discount card that you have at the time of purchase.
The cost of the product which you buy, does not affect the discount card at the time of purchase. Its purchase will be counted after the registration of the products in the form of rebates.

Анька

Post by Анька » Sun Dec 11, 2016 16:16

Michael_ more about handmade, I understand , take two normal sheet, one glue squares of side A, another side B, something confused suitable conventional PVC adhesive and everything? The order in which they pasted as they have You and go , first big size continue to decrease? To the Central axis was a one, it means each subsequent square should be exactly in the middle of the previous and so on the pile? And then white sides to the inside back glue PVC glue them well, or bilateral skochem, and the top plastered skochem, Yes? Sorry, maybe somewhere already written, but Cho is a little confused, decided to clarify.

Дельтус

Post by Дельтус » Sun Dec 11, 2016 18:57

Anka I asked this question to the forum users posted pictures of how to do it.there are pictures here http://support.quantummagic.org/index.php

Анька

Post by Анька » Sun Dec 11, 2016 20:44

Yeah, I understand, thank you

Анька

Post by Анька » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:10

Michael_ or something)) still the question about the conflict, Pandora black and other products, has already been discussed here about it ,but there's a lot I still don't know if it is possible a simple language for dummies)))))) :oops: about the parlor so I figured together it is better not to use, and how about neocolonial and maps Chronos? Or Pandora is better to use separately? I just especially like nookular body, I feel there is a slow but efficient process even during sleep , and to interrupt would not like.. but Pandora so intrigued't stop thinking about :)

ларисса

Post by ларисса » Mon Dec 12, 2016 13:49

why black is her response?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 14:05

ларисса wrote:why black is her response?
In the reviews posted here and on my forum ( on first impressions users homemade ) a review of the title black. I don't remember if I forwarder here like reviews. It was not just how the people he knew why the name corresponds exactly to the reality.
Black in the black. But it is a certain quality that is hard otherwise to describe, in terms of how the black depth of the sky - not as a negative, but as an initial state of complete emptiness. Puck, in Trincalo this well corresponds to the description of the Zero World, and in the deck of the Cheshire Cat that is behind the Opening of the Joker. Who went there with the Consciousness one knows. The door/keyhole, located behind the Ladies shown on the map.
In General, some concepts humanity has developed their labels and they are in their application sometimes sound slightly pretentious. I remember my friend was explaining to the Japanese about the usual VIP-Pandora (well not VIP, just VIP-Oh, it's much brighter visible). The Japanese are the tens of years of working with his Guru. They have pumped many of the skills on a practical level, and therefore they are not at the level of understanding of the words is read, the more communication with Japanese people whose English is not figurative, a text, a complicated matter - they have to literally broadcast the images... otherwise not reach them.
Now he was about Pandora said damn, the worst thing is that he is somewhere right (at least in their conceptual basis) and proportioned with his experience of meditation, they AGREED with him. He just tied a normal BJ (2.4 and 2.x1) to contact with the planetary Logos and Pandora - with more high-level. It is certainly not so, as our understanding in this area is somewhat pretentious at all. But they made including the practical tests. He even said things to them in terms of adaptation to their mental model that I didn't laugh/be ashamed or cry at all and was pretty accurate, just quite well, in other words, as I was not used to describe :)

This is what I? That's a reasonable conceptual framework for black-but I don't know. Which would be in use. But the substance on which it is TO different from the usual vendor. And friendly to us.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 14:11

In other words, I highly recommend to understand why this name is to experience the work just. Bright was when it happened when using P-black on the dip, without my intervention, people used home-made myself (I gave a hint that in specific situations it would be appropriate).
Generally on internal practices (including dives) P-black already entered the work, because handmade is extremely powerful and effective. The aspects of the use of conventional pandor and black, just due to the difference of energies is significant. I think it is easily known from experience. Regular Pandora is appropriate in one case and black in the other. Although in General if understanding is based on experience, you can apply as necessary and not to bother.

PS once again, I recommend practice with home-made BEFORE anything else. 10 minute exercise book is quite the penny the cost of their time, right ? and the resulting experience to build conclusions as necessary. I do not recommend purchase of commercial products if there is no feeling of homemade! just because - "why?" home-made wear - it's powerful. Commercial need for practitioners to clearly feel homemade and the change of state from her.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 14:21

Анька wrote:Michael_ or something)) still the question about the conflict, Pandora black and other products, has already been discussed here about it ,but there's a lot I still don't know if it is possible a simple language for dummies)))))) :oops: about the parlor so I figured together it is better not to use, and how about neocolonial and maps Chronos? Or Pandora is better to use separately? I just especially like nookular body, I feel there is a slow but efficient process even during sleep , and to interrupt would not like.. but Pandora so intrigued't stop thinking about :)
Well. Once again, give clarification.
No conflict and THERE never was.
But the usual Pandora can block those products, the impact on the cocoon which their adaptation to human somewhere not very harmonious to that person ( in the long term, for example ), the t/e is from person to person may vary and does not apply to some specific products.
It is switchable (can be blocked razblochit Pandora product is giving according to the mental settings). This is not a conflict, it's just more potential and a greater opportunity to predict the result in the long term.
To say in advance what it may concern - hard. Operator with some skill it costs.
Other brands I try not to comment. But I think that your nuculana is not threatened because of the enlightened view they have links to information structure opredelennogo type(external, relative to the pendant), type "shaped key" and not "charged" patches, I'm not saying I'm right, that your judgment, just my experience tells me that it probably works, although to learn/try or whatever else there is time and desire - now a lot, to me its not enough time. In other words, in addition to the previously audible names for me is just something from this site... Interfere with third-party structure, Pandora will not be exact. It focuses on the operator.
As for Pandora's black, she's loyal. She does not interfere in such things, but actively gives the operator the possibility. The left will fall off by itself. But the right itself remains. And it's certainly not Pandora to judge the operator itself is a wonderful decide. T/e level of recovery is there after some time higher and there is no need to block.

So it is possible to mix the use with anything. Can use p-black to enhance other products or leave as is, it is up to You.<

ларисса

Post by ларисса » Mon Dec 12, 2016 14:43

thanks for the reply.and anachron or antigron is against time?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 15:34

The time concept associated with the ability of human consciousness to perceive the process or resonance information as chains of cause-result, t/e/ are ordered in "time". Time to man flows subjective (if you count from the clock) and objectively (if we assume for the internal processes of consciousness) with different speeds, dependent on mental state and what people busy. It runs, it runs. "Social" time aligns these individual hours of each on the overall rhythm. Sometimes it is not very convenient :) Anachron allows you to build a rhythm for various purposes. How to get more done, and in order to mitigate the adverse effects from global time, or to unite under a common "diplomatic" team. So we know that electronic devices have a clock speed - the internal mechanism that sets the rhythm of time. We also know that sometimes, people are in hubcom ISS say what is happening to them seem to be either terribly slow (all around the brakes), or something different from the real watches measuring circadian rhythm.

ларисса

Post by ларисса » Mon Dec 12, 2016 23:40

Will there be a Pandora bracelet?I would very much like.

Анька

Post by Анька » Tue Dec 13, 2016 14:19

Ripe to write a review opinion on the homemade , like the printer at work to print , but fell sick in General negotible ))) she wrote all his clumsy hand))) I do not know how critical is it if some digits are not clear. Did, like nothing happened special about me, I have all the materials , the senses dulled, probably because I made many blocks , I began to see the world as it is remotely like is not happening to me, like watching a movie sort of feelings atrofiroval, but somewhere deep inside of me something happened after the owner used the home-made, as if from the inside, from the depths that wants to escape, as if the body wanted to get rid of unnecessary junk. And in working through the blocks I have been able to find the root of these blocks, a dream once had a very realistic , there is one situation involved, I even woke up from it. I don't know if the effect of it homemade , or the time simply has come, but the units felt very deeply, I will continue to watch... ))

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:42

Анька wrote:is Ripe to write a review opinion on the homemade , like the printer at work to print , but fell sick in General negotible ))) she wrote all his clumsy hand))) I do not know how critical is it if some digits are not clear. Did, like nothing happened special about me, I have all the materials , the senses dulled, probably because I made many blocks , I began to see the world as it is remotely like is not happening to me, like watching a movie sort of feelings atrofiroval, but somewhere deep inside of me something happened after the owner used the home-made, as if from the inside, from the depths that wants to escape, as if the body wanted to get rid of unnecessary junk. And in working through the blocks I have been able to find the root of these blocks, a dream once had a very realistic , there is one situation involved, I even woke up from it. I don't know if the effect of it homemade , or the time simply has come, but the units felt very deeply, I will continue to watch... ))
Better just the same, from the hand to write..)) I on the printer only the square cells printed, made in a text editor, then hand-filled.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:48

Give somebody the link to a webinar Pandora black

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:08

Легенда wrote: Give somebody the link to a webinar Pandora black
it was not such a webinar

Анька

Post by Анька » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:07

Arnold and I want to make only the printer and a pen then cut around the figures, by the way, I read that a few do, that effect is amplified, I don't know?

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:59

Yesterday I just printed out PB, glued and put on the night to the first PB..I haven't slept uneasily, several times during the night and I woke up every once in message saw the same thing: my silhouette, instead of a head on the shoulders of the pyramid matte color base down and the realization that I miss the top of the pyramid..
First PB wrote by hand, the second printed.