Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

АМарта
Re: Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Post by АМарта » Sun May 28, 2017 1:28

Thank You Petr99.I will consider Your comments Other products..Michael use long ago.Everything is working except Pendor.

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Sun May 28, 2017 10:13

:) Angel, do so. Connect to another profile forum U2-U3. And when you're there to write, so write "Please connect my Pandora to the amplifier U2-U3" and carry them with you. Also disable, if that.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Sun May 28, 2017 12:46

Andrey Ermakov,thank you for the tip!To Y2,Y3 is connected.but Pandora is not hooked up.Be sure to try.

Еленка

Post by Еленка » Sun May 28, 2017 23:25

Андрей Ермаков wrote::) Angel, do so. Connect to another profile forum U2-U3. And when you're there to write, so write "Please connect my Pandora to the amplifier U2-U3" and carry them with you. Also disable, if that.
And unless Pandora can be connected ?
Then immediately the question)what other products can?

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Mon May 29, 2017 8:02

Any BJ products. Then just change the mount point in your system. Because the Booster works on TO Panacea, and then connect it will be using this TO. Pandora is Moving to a Panacea and in this case it may be activated automatically (it can force). However, this is not necessarily just in this place where lies the physical object (Pandora or any other) will be the connection point Panacea Amplifier using him TO. To write on the forum is that connects to Pandora not necessarily, it's possible for those users who have problems with mental and AT2.0 teams. It is possible probably and to the products of other Authors can connect, but I haven't tried because I don't have them. If you do do something (amulets etc.) it is hundred percent possible.

мишель

Post by мишель » Mon May 29, 2017 20:16

I built the apartment in the joint construction. Built bad not shaky, not shakily. I place the piece over TO the house(leave the mental 9 digits)?I have a VIP Pandora.Or how best to proceed ?I'm running all of this street (there are a lot of houses are being built)through a cure in the generator(almost every day).How to make a program? Can anyone wish vyskazatsya.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:37

1. with Pandora the confusion :) in terms of the connection to U2-U3, the connection is made to the operator its products at the same time connect with him. The operator can focus the part of the stream on a separate product. And Yes Pandora through the panacea is included in total-all products. But the power of Pandora via U2-U3 is NOT much sense. Because it's a different level processes. It just so energy save enough and she herself feeds the cores. Just convert to its format, the flow from U2-3 it will give very noticeable gains but will eat the entire flow from у23; IMHO. While admitting that someone has other practical observations on this point, according to the experience of inclusion and their observations. T/e it can be done but I think the effect will be weak to specifically to Pandora stream to target. I think I clearly explained.

2. about the influence on shared construction. 1) there are objective factors on a large scale which are difficult to influence 2) a piece of TO use can but what he will do in construction ? send it to where DECISIONS are made.... 3) the activator, even improvised, the same ALFAVIT VIP here more useful. Although judging by the description it could be a situation which is extremely difficult to move (if tied to processes economy/country).

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:40

мишель wrote:I Have built the apartment in the joint construction. Built bad not shaky, not shakily. I place the piece over TO the house(leave the mental 9 digits)?I have a VIP Pandora.Or how best to proceed ?I'm running all of this street (there are a lot of houses are being built)through a cure in the generator(almost every day).How to make a program? Can anyone wish vyskazatsya.
Release the process from the head. I am sure it would be of great help. There are processes of thinking that yourself and slowing down your thoughts.

мишель

Post by мишель » Sun Jun 11, 2017 15:31

Thank you all for the answers . Building sharply went up the hill. The floors already built .Left roof.The question is removed.Once again thank you all.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Dec 21, 2017 21:08

Something I have not found detailed descriptions of the IB. Numbers are not, so you get TO use from it in the described way does not work. It is also not clear whether there is a modules that is in a normal Pandora.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Fri Dec 22, 2017 22:04

And why did you decide that the way TO create only one? A lot of them. This is because first information. A description about PB no, because users should know \to see and understand what it is and how to use it.
with respect L leron.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Dec 22, 2017 22:26

Ллерон wrote:And why did you decide that the way TO create only one? A lot of them. This is because first information. A description about PB no, because users should know \to see and understand what it is and how to use it.
with respect L leron.
From a price, then let them also be removed. Users will have to learn to see and come to buy. If you do not know, then climb with idiotic explanations?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:25

Мартин wrote:something I have not found detailed descriptions of the IB. Numbers are not, so you get TO use from it in the described way does not work. It is also not clear whether there is a modules that is in a normal Pandora.
TO Pandora black allows you to pinch off from it pieces of the purely mental, the numbers are not needed.
Basic modules present in it. Just the material itself TO possess other qualities (for a number of applications is more durable and how the system AI is more developed and intellectual).

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Sun Dec 31, 2017 18:06

Very simple PB with the probability to work. The ease and speed with which you are working is impressive. But we need at the moment powering watch that energy was not a lot, because it can from a surplus to collapse. Moreover, the comparison of the modules BJ, she's significantly tougher and more effective sort of jet engine. It was especially interesting to work it in the dip when you need to remove yourself from all kinds of strange structures. And when inside aggravated any psychological blocks, and I feel some discomfort inside, and the feeling of physical, they are very easy to remove PB enveloping and burning, then changing the attitude to any event, or you are reviewing the past and it never hurt. Although it may be that some things are not so easy to get because they are strongly intertwined. By the way, out-of-session dive, will effectively temporarily freeze inharmonious and harmful structure, or have to burn and clean?
With respect L leron :wiz

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:07

1; about to "shrink" it's more about the kick with the desire to be too blunt and quick to get something. T/e excessive pressure on the trend for example. A simple household example - if a thin nail into a solid material to not score a small hammer and a sledge hammer and with one blow, he is likely to bend midway, but if lightly and in a few strokes - the goal will be achieved.

2. out of immersion is not always possible to clearly understand what is alien and what is not and what do that, but in General you can try to work also. Another option is what is embodied in the relationship designer( and the algorithms, which are described in detail) - foreign structures usually have external channels include.

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:08

And external channels of the COP to clean out?
With respect L leron

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:12

KS can affect the external channels, adjust their thickness, if the channel is determined. I think it is useful to play a first channel, to determine how thickness affects the person to understand how much a person is ready for uncoupling from this channel. Because instead of a single uncoupled, you can draw another, and then another, spend time figuring out what channel is what holds and return to the zero point: "do we really need to unhook it or it is worth to play with it to get enough and not want another instead of this" (meaning the channel is defined as a parasitic to a specific person).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:24

Cleaning of the COP starts with the disengagement of all. Like it is described in the algorithm. And there is nothing to think. And then comes Postroenie nuzhnyh ties. But regulated. Like it's obvious....

Артемка

Post by Артемка » Fri May 18, 2018 3:33

Please tell me that it is better first to make Pandora home-made or to the experience of PC (in translation)? Interesting base a General recommendation, it is clear that all the individual.
And is it possible to listen to CDs of Andrey Patrushev and other autopsychology (AST, ET-Pro) together with the use of Pandora, do not perceive whether it is the impact of audio on the cocoon as something bad (not natural) ?
:)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri May 18, 2018 22:01

It is unclear why one other way? In scratch there is a PB, so she is very flexible working if they consider that these programs do not need now, then there are better things to do. In fact, we are generally not conducted about the disadvantaged or the imposition of something nasty and need only about probabilities and about personal development.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:43

Самоделкин wrote:Got Pandora anachron today. Brought straight to work. Immediately decided to perform an experiment. 3x6 banner should be printed to my printer for 40 min. Gave the command of the Pandora anachron to stretch my time and the time of processes occurring in the printer. Summary of banner printed 33 minutes. In General, that is amazing (although I'm not even surprised).

Usually when I ask to print something quickly I answer that the printer is not human, his hurry not possible, and if printing takes some time it does not change. And now this...

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:28

Bought European Standard, very like, thank you. Is it possible to speed up the work cells in the destruction of large foreign agencies or is it operator-dependent and its capabilities? Pandora VIP more frisky in this plan? And a question on product: In the webinar said about the phase shift when external influences. As I understand when exposed to, for example if a thrown spear in your direction, the range of the cocoon shifted, and as the spear becomes a different frequency band, it flies by, as the two different frequency band (a range of cocoon and range spears) and they do not touch. These parameters (phase shift) as it need to ask? I just realized that this (phase shift) is the default passive possession, but came and went, of course I'll take, but I want to see all sorts of things that fly or are thrown did not touch the cocoon in passive mode.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:18

Phase shift works on autopilot, nothing do not need to ask. Of course there are always interactions that are more complicated than "cast a spear" that the man himself supports, e.g. the social part, that's why we did these things as a COP and the COP-VIP...
The performance of Pandora is version-dependent and not depend on the operator, VIP of course much faster as black. I forgot, when used standard, usually in the bag stack, the VIP-s and black lies for different purposes. At the time, did a good promotion, people gain a lot ....
Of course, when made the standard, it seemed to be the most fundamental breakthrough, but when they realized that there is much-much more powerful :) ...

Артемка

Post by Артемка » Mon May 06, 2019 2:14

Pandora-Anachron, there are all the same as in P-black, plus program Anachron or am I mistaken? I have the autumn Anachron, but I use it ~20% for a long time we get to know her, some sort of sluggish feedback from her.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 06, 2019 14:50

Yes, there are all the same, but by default, the resource is to work with the parameter of time (personal and around) that also affects the structure of the cocoon (he is rebuilt and becomes less vulnerable and more durable). Friend the healer dog anachron allocated effectively repairing it (the older dog already). PB (not anacron) acts in a more familiar plane, but then something is programmed well if you desire. Although the autopilot works very well.