Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

мишель
Re: Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Post by мишель » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:43

Thank you Beso. Is the last one. As I can not decide what to buy Pandora or VIP Pandora. The VIP while saving money -I think. Michael fascinates me in a webinar with the phrase-who falls into the hands of the VIP Pandora is already out Luchenok it is not allowed. And buy the first one then the other tools are not enough. What do you say? I ordered the free version of Pandora 0.5 for 7 days. Recorded 12 digits - normal flight . Or anything unusual had occurred. I think I can be stronger-Pandora VIP.Or am I reading it wrong? Very'll wait for your opinion.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:47

Michelle, Hello. Better VIP version save. But still you can try Pandora-black to do it (feels like).

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Thu Apr 27, 2017 13:35

Petr99 wrote: And yet you can try Pandora-black to do it (feels like).
Or more but not all at once, to avoid chattering.

"There is nothing to worry, this happens to many people. It will end soon. Powerful new product has given to Your subconscious forces and it started to discharge some of Your old problems in such situations. You can give a mind set, subconscious for a softer and more harmonious process of exploring Pandora, ie to reduce the speed."

мишель

Post by мишель » Thu Apr 27, 2017 16:22

Pandora black made of 2 pieces.for about a month carry. How to use? Pandora black today I want to night shift was all in the plan.Or just pick the module?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Thu Apr 27, 2017 23:48

Can module with konkretna goal, can a program written in Pandora.

мишель

Post by мишель » Mon May 01, 2017 15:04

Tell me ,in what forum to read about discounts on products? They periodically come in?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Mon May 01, 2017 17:31

мишель wrote:Tell me ,in what forum to read about discounts on products? They periodically come in?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4141&start=1425

мишель

Post by мишель » Thu May 04, 2017 11:26

Good afternoon. Where can I view all Lite versions (drawings for twisted lines).Somewhere there a version for mobile tion phone.The rectangle located in the length and pattern in red tones.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Thu May 04, 2017 13:41

мишель wrote:Good afternoon. Where can I view all Lite versions (drawings for twisted lines).Somewhere there a version for mobile tion phone.The rectangle located in the length and pattern in red tones.
For the mobile phone is at L.

мишель

Post by мишель » Fri May 05, 2017 12:49

All found .Thank you. About at written weak for the phone. And in the evening I sat down at the laptop and found about what was asked(when he sat down to dig I had the confidence that I'll find exactly the thing )Interesting of the entire line what is responsible for intuition?I have a lot of different free products with me.But what I was asking Modules BZ/ stabilizer electronics http://openmagic.org/new/stabilizator.jpg Say it can be sticked on the back side of the phone?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri May 05, 2017 19:53

мишель wrote: Say it can be sticked on the back side of the phone?
Stick you can, but why? You phone is buggy?

мишель

Post by мишель » Fri May 05, 2017 20:27

No, not buggy.

мишель

Post by мишель » Sun May 07, 2017 19:51

Question about Pandora VIP. Michael said in the webinar if you take 9 digits and place on the object forms a stream(channel).Give a specific example please what is it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 09, 2017 21:46

This principle is used in the Cure, including home-made matrix. "Usepalette" piece TO (cell cloud) from a subject, loaded with Panacea. Pandora VIP the same can be done mentally transfer 9 digits (mental transfer TO). This piece corresponds to the object and works with it. Kernel Pandora provide support TO the result of channel formation to the product after this procedure. In the case of Panacea - just exist separately on the subject due to its resources.

9-letter matrix for a Cure in a makeshift option is applied to the object, changing its properties and changing the world's attitude to the subject. Read the thread about a Cure in the homemade section on quantummagic.org and experience in the use of its people.

мишель

Post by мишель » Wed May 10, 2017 7:04

Thank you . I will read.

мишель

Post by мишель » Sun May 14, 2017 17:27

Please who how to use module water-the ocean? How to use it in everyday life? If possible with an example.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Mon May 15, 2017 1:28

мишель wrote:Please who how to use module water-the ocean? How to use it in everyday life? If possible with an example.
"Yesterday after the webinar filled up the bathtub and turn on the water-ocean. Something supernatural had not noticed. But pulled hard to wash cleaning soap, earlier for me it was not found). Surprisingly quickly took a bath and jumped, and went there is wormwood. Today is the beginning of a course of purification. I was surprised only that after draining the water at the bottom of the bath was a lot of sand. I sit and think that age is too early ))). Synchronously with me on different occasions about his health intensified my family and friends. Mode is not turned off while watching. During washing, the water seemed viscous, recalled the first experiments with paracanoe water, but something of a different quality."

мишель

Post by мишель » Thu May 18, 2017 16:49

well, so you can use it even otseplena to and marking of the protected place or places to which you want to create a strong anchor to use.-these are the words of Michael about Pandora VIP. Please help me understand what is this place and how you can use them. Please respond to users VIP Pandora.Give at least one concrete example.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Tue May 23, 2017 15:43

мишель wrote:Give at least one concrete example.
A very simple example, you can stick TO Pandora on the walls in the room and put some task - to pass only the natural energy.

Or take a photo of the person you want to help and apply the numbers. If I remember correctly, if you leave the channel for a long time the relationship between this person and your Pandora VIP will remain forever and it eats part of the resource Pandora VIP.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed May 24, 2017 16:46

Бисо wrote: can stick TO Pandora on the walls .
:)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat May 27, 2017 9:21

A message from FiliNN
I have a question. Can a sticky piece TO Pandora(some home, for example) to include their programs, and regular modes, like the Inner Light, in relation to there? Probably not, they're not operators.
Or other modes - Clear Reality
--------
Freedom - I do that everything Seems to work.
At different programming. I still sometimes specifically at the person wearing a piece of cloud and sometimes give him a release from the General system of my pandor. Problem and put the cloud to grow up. For the first time include the inner light and freedom from outside influence, and then the subconscious self regulates. Probably you can not get rid of their system to the cloud on the person had access to the resource of energy. On the other hand if this is a common Pandora, the resource energy is not so large so that it to several people to distribute. Well, that is a powerful thing, but nevertheless the more the better. And even if some of the people in this hypothetical General system serious work then resource temporarily all the power will switch to it.
I probavala another room to put on Pandora and it set the task to work with each of the people who are inside it. Internal Light for each, and the cancellation effect in this particular location in General and each in particular. Well, sort of, happened. And then, almost by itself, it so happened that the technology was improved and is now on the premises of the cloud razrastatsya very slowly and everyone who gives within a private cloud to work with them. Well, this room is no transition in metro new not a lot of people, and it can afford to give pieces.

Here. Well, maybe useful to somebody my experience.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Sat May 27, 2017 12:44

Beso[Or take a photo of the person you want to help and do the numbers.] Beso.what kind of numbers we talking?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat May 27, 2017 21:59

Ангел wrote:Beso[Or take a photo of the person you want to help and do the numbers.] Beso.what kind of numbers we talking?
Михаил_ wrote:.... Pandora VIP the same can be done mentally transfer 9 digits (mental transfer TO). This piece corresponds to the object and works with it. Kernel Pandora provide support TO the result of channel formation to the product after this procedure. .....
The map of Pandora VIP is 62-63 numbers, you take 9 consecutive numbers and apply them on the photo.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Sat May 27, 2017 23:08

Beso, of course.Thanks for the reply.Unfortunately, Pandora VIP I have.((There are two conventional Pandora.But working with them does not work.For two years-what they are,that they are not.((

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun May 28, 2017 0:11

What you have is very good, as is your passive defense. And to feel in control, need long and hard to scrub your body in the first place, and their psychological problems - social tseplyalki. There are products which contribute to this, and the more advanced and serious seminars 1-2-3-4, preferably all 4 and for a long time without stretching.