Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 21, 2015 16:00

Карта Пандора

At the moment the most complete description is available in the form of a recording of the webinar.

https://yadi.sk/i/0JwugHbMg9k2U

There concisely address the following questions (this can be considered a table of contents)
Pandora the principles of creation and reason.
The core of the generation of individuals
The core of the plant
The stability of the structure
Cohabitation with cocoon
Processes in the cocoon
Local power
Local recovery processes

The basic program
Custom programs
Integration with cocoon
Authorization programs/carrier-access/deactivation of Pandora in the zone of the cocoon/reactivation (sleep mode off)
Storage profiles
Connecting multiple Andor in system/network
Data transfer from item to item in case of loss/transfer of Pandora
Data transfer to another operator

Pandora on the objects of the worlds/tag/sources/beacons/other tasks
Pandora how the system "alarm/surveillance"

Personalization techniques/dolgoletie

The types of products expected in the near future:
Pendants
Card VIP
Stickers 2 types
Bracelets
Personalized Pandora.

Control through pseudointerface / the principle of the configuration file
Aspect of the question "how Pandora stream". What to broadcast?
A little bit about computer programs and broadcasts in General
The reproduction of information objects with a positive change in their properties.

Resource. The resource extension.
Interaction with other products.
Public program.

Environmental impact/the principle of "external law"/ description "motivation". Pandora as a control object layers of reality.

You can ask questions here.

Воффка

Re: Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Post by Воффка » Tue Apr 21, 2015 19:52

Good day! :)
How effectively will work free of Pandora (which is 0.5) for water purification? As I understood from the webinar, the power of free charging system like a Panacea or 1.0 L depends on the state of the operator. Pandora does not. Hence the question.

Кона

Post by Кона » Tue Apr 21, 2015 19:52

While not distinguish the switching States in the base program (the true kind, cleaning, etc.).

The question is this:
after referring to the basic program, for example, is your view of whether periodically in the background to this switching command to repeat, to begin to see the true form?

Or turning to Pandora once with the activation team, can do their business, and the illusion of gradually somewhere will dissipate and I'll just see the picture, more like an objective reality?

Over time, whether it goes this activated the module and whether the second appeal to Pandora?
Or and in 2 days he works and works with the same intensity?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 20:11

Кона wrote:the Question is this:
after referring to the basic program, for example, is your view of whether periodically in the background to this switching command to repeat, to begin to see the true form?
This mode is not for the... hmm, "around the clock" operation - you'll have a hard time constantly to see things in true form but still with all the connections :roll:

I.e. the "True view" must be activated only when you need to see something in its true form. Something like that :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 21, 2015 21:05

The true view is deactivated when you change focus to something else in your "field of vision" Otherwise the overload will be.

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Tue Apr 21, 2015 22:42

Including a new mode, the previous is deactivated? Or you can include ?

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:14

Please do not be on the cards to stick the labels to put on the chain? As the parlor is super old model. And then worn around the neck of a plastic card pouch is awkward, especially in the summer, especially the lady have a lot of sweaters and dresses with sweetheart neckline. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:21

the card does not need to be worn around the neck. this will be the pendant. And the map well and in my purse to work and indeed at home. I generally always surprised these neck of the case with cards :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:04

Looking forward to prices on pendant and a VIP card. I hope they will be democratic. :) And stream Pandora possible?

НРР

Post by НРР » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:32

Michael gave a link to the webinar recording on Pandora. MM many questions will be answered)
Михаил_ wrote:https://my.webinar.ru/record/493741/?i= ... d5aa16105e - here the record begins with the 8th minute.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:11

ММ wrote:looking forward to prices on pendant and a VIP card. I hope they will be democratic. :) And stream Pandora possible?
Stream is not possible in the usual sense and will not be possible.
Prices are determined when products are ready, will have to wait a few months.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:12

Л@на wrote:Including a new mode, the previous is deactivated? Or you can include ?
Possible a few at a time.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:28

Воффка wrote:Good day! :)
How effectively will work free of Pandora (which is 0.5) for water purification? As I understood from the webinar, the power of free charging system like a Panacea or 1.0 L depends on the state of the operator. Pandora does not. Hence the question.
It depends on the cleaning algorithm. T/e/ from the program. I while such did not do, and your will again depend on the state of the operator :)
Will do - check... In General, very effective.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed Apr 22, 2015 21:39

Михаил_ wrote:the map is not to be worn on the neck. this will be the pendant. And the map well and in my purse to work and indeed at home.
Ie physical presence of her in the cocoon is only necessary to first work with her? And Dale can delay or when starting a new program preferably in a cocoon to hold it?

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:56

Михаил_ wrote:'ll look into it.
Do, please, not only for water but also for creams and makeup.. Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:54

АлексейН wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:the map is not to be worn on the neck. this will be the pendant. And the map well and in my purse to work and indeed at home.
Ie physical presence of her in the cocoon is only necessary to first work with her? And Dale can delay or when starting a new program preferably in a cocoon to hold it?
Then you can defer. Sometimes (under load) the presence of nuclei in the cocoon can be useful.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Apr 24, 2015 20:10

On webinare talked about creating a profile for a new person when transfer him in.
If the card is lost\stolen and someone defy her beauty :) , the profile creation will not happen? And the real owner is still the operator?
What happens when the physical destruction of the card? By the method of Schroeder, burning or what is now technology in the urban economy...
Yes, and if they have several cards, all in the usual way - name them to call?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 22:24

Sorry that is "draped" response for a few days, a lot of parallel processes (he stood in the hot list this answer) :)

If someone blasphemes the map profile will be created of course, but how else?
The cinematography of the owner in this case has not been canceled/ not canceled. Just to be another profile.
In General, the operator might temporarily zablokirovat card activation on other people.
The physical destruction of the card will not affect the process, except that it will teraesa object reactivation for your "cluster" of Pandora. T/e/ disable it completely then there is no need if ONE card. if more than one, it's not scary.
In addition, destruction of the card will cease to operate at full capacity two related personal core.
Kernel external supplying cards with the "Assembly line" manufacturer, t/e/ my, will continue to work with this cluster, Pandora (well, with that piece of cloud).

If the card number - can be different to unite them, to put in dependence from each other to form a complete fusion, fully connected scheme, and so on. Whether you want to call it? you can, if you need it (convenient).

In General, the map is a connecting unit between Pandora and TO the physical world and at the same time the access key and the property 2 of the cores on the system (custom). Due to the last to destroy its probably still not necessary I guess. You can remove somewhere far away :)
Well, someone else's access, Yes, you can programmatically lock. And then release if that.
Foreign access in any case does not affect the operation of your programs, but temporarily redirects the resource cores (external and internal) to the new profile. Something like....

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Mon Apr 27, 2015 23:48

Thank you! But still refining
Михаил_ wrote:Physical destruction of the card will not affect the process, except that it will teraesa object reactivation for your "cluster" of Pandora. T/e/ disable it completely then there is no need if ONE card. if more than one, it's not scary.
In short, when you destroyed the map you can change the modes of its work, to write programs, in General, use at reduced power. But if turned off, then not being able to take it in hand, consider what you've lost. In the presence of(buying) a second, her(first) you can turn the pump program, etc. So?
There are some reserved words to specify the mode "waiting", "on-off"? So, for consistency. On webinare it was not like that.
Михаил_ wrote: In General, the map is a connecting unit between Pandora and TO the physical world and at the same time the access key and the property 2 of the cores on the system (custom). Due to the latest destroy its probably still not necessary I guess. You can remove somewhere far away :)
Well, not intentionally. If it is after a loss she somehow recovers.

And in the end it turns out that in reincarnation "you" go? :) Fully-featured, if somewhere is lying, or weakening, if it is destroyed?
\Oh, to remember everything hanging still the "baubles" :) \

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun May 24, 2015 23:23

Michael, I remember there was, but not found. Pandora will kill the Room when used together?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 25, 2015 0:11

it's not a valid question, let's first adjust.
Pandora nothing and no kills.
In some cases it is possible harmonious use of ANY products, but unlike ALL my OTHER jewelry, Pandora is the only one that could lock mode, if someone's third-party product dramatically (not in harmony) gives information or something else the cocoon. It depends not only and not so much from the product, but also from the operator of its original features.
Possible separate use. (translation of Pandora in pause) Maybe a joint if there is a clear understanding of what the other product (no matter what) works harmoniously with you completely, but the risk remains that at some point the lock will happen.
Blocking is not a fad for me as the Creator of Pandora or Pandora like AI(artificial intellect), is only one aspect of a very effective protection of the operator. in fact the reverse process via command data Pandora also possible but requires manual control; Also it is hard to tell whether a lock or partial long-term.
It has nothing to do with specific products from other manufacturers.

I published a basic warning for one reason only - so that no one suffered from "damage", though the return of your product. Especially since I'm not sure anyone can handle selling programming (to unlock) and I'm in manual mode, this all would not want to be engaged;
Think concise would be to use the product separately or not to buy Pandora using without this problem for the rest of the range of products.
So there are several usage patterns:
-do not use together (no risk of blocking)
-use if there is a feeling that everything will be OK, will remain a small risk
-do not buy a Pandora and use other products, in addition to Pandora, other products do not have such programs to protect the integrity of the structures of the cocoon with Pro-active protection as Pandora;

I have already explained and will explain again - it's not that which product makes and the fact that Pandora estimates the area of contact of the product with cocoon and not just the products that any external factor.
It's just a balance that had to leave or "suffer" other aspects of the protection of the operator.
It is theoretically possible to prescribe the "exclusion list" but it breaks the logic of protection I would not recommend it, although is another way.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 25, 2015 0:18

Lock changes the properties of the object relative to the world, this type of "shift of reality" on the phase parameter, so shifted as it loses contact with the cocoon ( force attached 1 time short, energy-the effect of long term) is just the most energovugillya path is automatically selected in some cases (not always) as a cost optimization on the "protection" of the cocoon from the new interaction from the outside is not similar to conventional natural.
The lock can be removed without Pandora if the operator is able to do such things (to move the setting back). But just if you put a lie, then she's probably not removed itself (although in some cases probably the same AI Pandora can decide to unlock - I can't clearly say it semiadaptive parameter). Do not confuse blocking with the damage, just Pandora considers himself a basic system of protection from harsh external interactions and unlike other products actively in this regard. This allows you to get a much higher efficiency.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Mon May 25, 2015 0:29

Thanks for the detailed answer, Michael, but You are familiar with the Parlor well enough... If to forget about the influence of the operator, in Your opinion, Svetlitsa "sharply (not in harmony) gives information or something else of cocoon"?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 25, 2015 1:17

1) All the same with the Parlor I know is pretty one-sided, in personal usage and the relatives were only a mirror of ISIS and the mask (forgot) my friends were economy and I went in the cars with them.
2) the Question is not quite correct in essence, because of ASD, such as their understanding of harmony, and someone may be third and I don't want to evaluate the products of other manufacturers without objective need. Activnaya the need is rare and I hope this is not the case.
3) much depends on the method of assessment of this interaction, Pandora has its own grading system effective enough, although unusual in the way of implementation, it looks the traces of the interaction in perspective. In other words, a short-term injury, it's healing may be found to be not important at all, and the long-term and slowly appearing as micron - very important if in the long term it threatens to become a feature of the cocoon and is not an experience but a factor of the environment is not perceived as an experience of the cocoon. Not sure I have stated clearly, but try to understand: imagine a cocoon to a 3D object threads pletena experience interactions.

Actually, all will depend not on specific products but of the operator and his skills. One operator can be with some skills and properties of the cocoon and with it any product will be one way to work, and another (a different set of experience) in the other.
So if for example to buy the parlor after Pandora has the meaning Pandora on pause, addictive/self-study and only then attempts sharing (if someone deems it possible to experiment on the combination despite the risks).
Take into account the peculiarities of each variant is not possible, that's why I wrote the warning. To predict this is almost impossible.

Therefore, in the most General case, better safe than sorry.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Mon May 25, 2015 3:39

Thanks for the reply, Michael... Went to figure out how Pandora off and I alternate a pile of Parlor and Pandora...