Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Аиша
Re: Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Post by Аиша » Sun Dec 04, 2016 16:22

Description be? And then to do what I do, the personal effects have got, would like a word from the manufacturer. Thank you! :oops:

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Dec 04, 2016 16:47

did the blank word for convenience, the pen to circle the numbers. But that work will also be
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/CbWP/zpQK6DxHG

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sun Dec 04, 2016 16:59

Is it possible instead of glue use double stick tape?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 17:21

Yes, you can.
Dimych - thank you.

Малика

Post by Малика » Sun Dec 04, 2016 17:44

Did yesterday while I was doing a bunch of effects caught on night put under the pillow and found himself inside a thick creamy flow with a creamy taste..dreams dream unusual, I understand that cleansing, but I can be wrong.. the day is already gone cleaning on physics..Thanks for a new.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Dec 04, 2016 17:58

Малика wrote:....... at night put under the pillow and found himself inside a thick creamy flow .......
I also saw some stream. Flow from the bright flashes of light.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 18:39

And this morning, somehow I decided to get cleaned up, as when submerged. Half an hour spent installing it was not hard to effect in physics. Look at the effects of day 2-3.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:28

Кошка wrote:Amazing stuff! When completed,it was a feeling of an internal explosion and I got a lot scattered in different directions, it was easy-easy. When I went to bed there was a feeling of massage as the tickling throughout the body and beyond, and back almost warmly (there is a problem Nebolsin now). Woke up and realized that I had let go of neuralgia (neck-shoulder) which could not cope in different ways for about a month. And her head clear, pulled out of the deadlock (in which she herself and taxied ) . It seems that KO is constantly moving, and the feeling of narasimhamurty of some sort.. in Short, it's a "toy"! Thank you very much, Michael!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 15:05

Иван Славов wrote:Here and for me longer to "materialize"*.
I mean last night I did it for the curiosity /who wants to practice energy - can do a LOT Pandor-black light one then immediately the second, etc., I wrote so many times a numeric number Panacea-less-light notebook, just next time/. Can't say it shipped, some of the rows in squares deliberately wrote quickly, others slowly, to feel both. Used black pen for sketching /ie, similar to a pen, but is thinner in the paint "hardens" after application so to speak/ and biscuity nail Polish.
During the writing of numbers have any interesting memories and events, and modeling /when to create mentally certain things, events, processes, etc. - how about Tesla was modeled first in the mind, and then realized, I mean I have easier than the Tesla, especially a purely human things, not technical installations/. It was not a negative perception, memories, etc., is blond, clean space. Left to myself at night - everything was fine, nothing noticeable.
When you glue A and B get some "knowledge": "That's all. Ready", i.e. if I wanted something to materialize - a pebble thrown into a lake and the ripples have gone**.
* in the sense of thought so, I almost did not tried to materialize, as only wanted to feel this product for a while.
** thus, as I imagine, A and B side can be kept together during the process of "materialization", i.e. the product is actively working, and when you want something new to create-to materialize - can be split into A and B, do there need work-modelling thought and then again to gather together /for such Celli A and B can not be glued with glue, varnish, epoxides, etc., and to gather together with Scotch tape, approximately/.
---
Oh, and one more thing. In my opinion it will be easier if you enjoy working with the microworld. That is, if approximately want to try to nazdravite some structures to make them stronger - you can look at photos if not developed a vision of the microcosm by the operator/ how they look /looks about as novomodnymi tooth decay under the microscope/ and with mental work with products to try to correct them. This is a very demanding job, however, you need a great understanding, self confidence and accuracy.
---
Also, I see you, you can work with the detected patterns of behavior, the behavior is caused by different social memes, advertisements, NLP programmers, etc probably doing the appropriate program for this Pandora.
Thanks for the detailed post. Everything is just about right.
Still the fact that "black" works, if the language of Sudak with NATO/zero peace, or if the language of the deck of the Cheka then opening the Joker as a space where-has-all-and-no-nothing<

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Mon Dec 05, 2016 23:45

Try the home-made to put on the top of his head and concentrate on the sensations, funny feelings)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:45

Тимоша wrote:Try the home-made to put on the top of his head and concentrate on the sensations, funny feelings)
Felt a little heavy in the head and after a few minutes the energy in the body is switched to a single stream of energy. Probably not for everyone but for someone it will be clear what was going on.

Think you need to be careful with the thoughts in this state. If I'm wrong, Michael will correct me.

Of course all of this can be glitches.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:27

With this product it is necessary to be super-neat. It is extremely powerful, even homemade. In the morning, used it lightly in the dip, it was taken out of man specific education in the area of the spine ... left a funny feeling after...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:46

Галкина wrote:with Pandora black, I noticed, firstly, strengthening the implementation of ideas, and as always any color )) in General, it's time to think about the ecology of thinking.. Another funny observation - was figuratively understand that people want to say or show, i.e. what is behind the words or actions of a person

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:47

Строитель wrote:what can I say, everything is so......
not so......
and ISS, and the numbers of the rows change (2 square ruined) BUT
in 2 hours that night to get behind the DAWN!!!, it's cool!!!!!
Probably everyone who was a student know that there were occasions when the night prepare the course, and lo and behold the dawn and the room is already light and sleep will not lie down.
So here is the complete physical sensation and understanding that behind stood the sun and the direct rays through the transparent. Heat Well, and sleep not necessary, because already the morning!
Here....
and this despite the fact that I2 is working on a DREAM

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Dec 06, 2016 13:01

Homemade was under the pillow..had a dream - I was shown two large buttons, clicked on first and then I explained that I was from the analog state transferred to a digital number, just like a TV set up..
And before that, for a long time already, but also associated with products from Michael several times was Restarting..however, I do not remember, in the dream, it was either in a trance..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 23:13

Марчелл wrote:Put one in the phone case... Oddities FOTA started))
The closer to the head the more powerful. And more pleasant)) On thinking make much difference.
Two pieces in the hat wear on the inside, when you go to the thread.
The sensations are amazing - ISS powerful, but soft and very pleasant.
Even visually, everything is seen differently.
Mood generally becomes weightless, and enhanced relationship with others - mentally impossible to influence the course of events and human behavior.
The morning was cloudy and cool ('cool'))). I think we need to make the mental solar (with music went well in General. And sun want addition)...
Just thought, even 'design' not started, as the cloud cover began to break and the sun was shining. Well, there's still the Three played along, I guess. Felt stiffness, or what, in their neutrality with the Panda. Although the Triplet is clearly more powerful began to show themselves.
With zemlyakami all sorts of PB work at all rigidly straight burns))
Study flooded one after another. At times quite hard, but nice all the same. Understanding of internal processes has increased significantly.
With people the fun))
'Cling' does not work - throw me in the 'hooks' are recognized and burned are still 'on approach'. Then the people in part to get nervous)) But a few quiet words with a message like 'calm down, it's okay))', and the situation soon begins to go soft and harmonious flow))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 23:14

Toly wrote:This home is my first experience with Pandora, so nothing to compare it to. After the first two days, sure of one thing: a bunch of "hook lines" demolished immediately. A similar feeling happens immediately after immersion, but here it seems that everything is much stronger. Use while on autopilot, trying to "programming" stuff. The load is noticeable, especially towards the end of the day. It seems that today less than yesterday, that is probably going to be easier when what started the process over. How can you go out with a few of these "toys", yet don't understand. Probably all very strong and well brushed

Michael, thank you very much for the homemade. Didn't realize it would be so cool. And when will the commercial version?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 23:16

Андреас wrote:Oomaeda as something light, dynamic, high frequency. The touch is behaving like bubbles in water. To grab not slip. At the same time very easy to carry some other part of mental anywhere and without any extra effort. These bubbles black color inside, outside, transparent, again like soap bubbles. But black is not because something is bad, but because that is filled with something of type vacume. Has a consciousness. Cheerful, positive, inquisitive, like a child, but not human. The urge to move and to fill as much space. Always somewhere to committed and from this happy. So naguchi

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 23:19

Toly wrote: And when will the commercial version?
Well, should be tomorrow, or rather yesterday, t/e/ today(depending on kakovski count), but all were engaged in some light show in short was not to serialize the production. In General, the logic of the timeline tomorrow should be available. Accompanied by a funny

Yes, it is strange that people are not asking questions about anachron

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Wed Dec 07, 2016 23:35

appeared a burst of energy...to Me it's always not enough...working two jobs...work on the emotions with me. the Fatigue is gone...But how flooded the subconscious...increased all the internal contradictions...everything also started me how to react...but most likely I was more sensitive...
But overall feeling great..don't want to pay...I want to wear all the time....and everything else is gradually being worked out..
Tried to charge water...If longer, then the water changes are great...she is becoming more viscous...density changes...and a different taste is...
Meditating on the Pandora , there is a higher quality immersion and awareness of the spiritual moments...
Michael THANK YOU for such a gift!!! :)

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Thu Dec 08, 2016 0:09

Also did P. black. The first night had a black sword with a solid hilt, and with an oversized guard and wide blade. It's in the hand like a glove, very comfortable, as if made for me. Evident confidence with that sword. This sword in battle when touched with mischief pours a light touch. Before that I was also the black sword, but not comfortable with a bad hilt, young blade. With him was the lack of penetration was due to the poor Garda. Now I have a powerful black sword, to defend and counterattack. It seemed to me that all have similar swords in different ways.

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Thu Dec 08, 2016 0:35

I also want to share one experience...
Every night I brush my hair with a magic comb...It is also a unique device...I Tried to comb in hand and a comb and a homemade Pandora...Feeling after brushing, even stronger...head in a light elevated light...the Effect is huge...In my head the feeling of flying( in a good way) ... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:24

ЛанаЛана wrote:I want to share one experience...
Every night I brush my hair with a magic comb...It is also a unique device...I Tried to comb in hand and a comb and a homemade Pandora...Feeling after brushing, even stronger...head in a light elevated light...the Effect is huge...In my head the feeling of flying( in a good way) ... :)
Yes, they can and should be mutually reinforcing. Black is generally a good thing for internal studies.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:48

As always there are still some problems. The flow P-black P-Anachron (actually it can be called Antegren, but I don't like), will probably only tomorrow(Friday in GMT) - disruption of logistics and other processes. Photos are expected in the near future, if not sleep.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:07

АнатолиК wrote:hot pursuit will describe after making the first, in everyday life as if butter is added as in the saying "like butter". In the process of making the second, from the past persist in the minds spilling out memories from the past, as if to crush... And when combined potential of the two into one, I felt on the event plan, like bounce or something like that so I wonder: as if one foot in the chaos of chattering and felt the resistance of the environment and where needed the included elephant on autopilot, and the second leg where everything is fine. Two days later, like new condition track... And in the morning at the planning meeting at all was a joke, sit, listen to the boss, once the brainwashing, I've been so unwittingly abstracted from the universal uptake of information that looked at it all as from the cloud or as to what is happening in the TV and the feeling was clearly perceived and controlled at the time ))) Mos, i.e. power!!!