Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Галатея
Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Post by Галатея » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:06

Michael Hello. I would like to use the products and other manufacturers. Hence the question: if I give the map "Pandora" will it still block my purchased product? What can you recommend for the lock to happen? (interested in the artifact SHEMA)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:46

1. No need to give card Pandora to something not blocked. Just not at the same time need to use it. Pause mentally to put need not to wear at the same time (it is possible in principle to carry, if paused).
2. Lock products - not mandatory, but possible event. It is not happening and should not happen with all products in a row. This is possible if there are some undesirable consequences for the integrity of You in the future some time. In other words there is NO conflict of goods, there are more stringent preferences for operator safety, compared to my other products. And this situation could arise because the experience of many years has shown that there are cases (and many gets larger), when such a Pro-active system of security is important and objectively necessary. Third-party product under lock fall simply because they, like many other factors of the world can be useful and destructive at the same time in relation to certain aspects of the us.
3. I used some time of my life some artifacts SHEMA itself(it was long ago, developed their own line of products was not then). Although then abandoned it completely. In my opinion they are pretty .... others built, such as the same Room a lot softer. But not try - do not know. Yes, and everyone has different tastes. I recommend, however, to note that the most basic artifacts SHEMA are by definition very limited life (dead). At least previously it was.
In General we can say that for me personally, these products at least one rendered a very good service stimulated to create what I see as acceptable for themselves. Because it's always the main incentive of creating a new for me was the solution of specific practical objectives yourself, your loved ones, friends and acquaintances. The appearance of part of the products in the sale of = secondary. For this reason, I try where possible to keep free handmade to order with their help it was possible to "close" almost all directions.

PS And lastly some philosophical advice. As I understand it You have Pandora. Commercial.
Is a powerful tool in both passive and active mode. You can do on it to create what you want. Set the properties of the desired products, by analogy with your understanding pozitivnyh qualities of those products that You liked. Of course the potential of the card Pandora has its limitations in power. Well, Your programming experience such homemade products possible while at the level of a beginner, but until you begin to try the experience begins to increase, right ? :)
At least it's completely free experiment and nothing to disable (pauset) it is not necessary to give, too :)<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:03

I have stratified the commercial card Pandora as I understand it consists of three layers itself of Pandora and sealed with the plastic that is plastic and has split , come unstuck.Do I need this to do anything, can stick to the end and stuffing the Pandora itself to laminate high quality, not rasplavitsya Lee.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:07

.... strange, but apparently it happens. can be replaced. If the laminate in the same plastic (it is processed in a certain way). The easiest thing is to glue the tape on the perimeter, but better certainly to replace. Those that lie about 10pcs I have often in the pockets of one showed no signs of stratification.... probably either overload on it or just fell for some reason this freak...

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Jul 07, 2015 13:48

Михаил_ wrote: probably either overload on it or just fell for some reason this freak...
Probably failed consistany. Noticed not at once lay always in the breast pocket near the heart a little hesitated but not globally. Replace office mindmachine referring to You ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 07, 2015 21:56

Yes, of course. Theoretically overload - not a warranty case, but practically, with plastic cards it very rarely happens, or why not be replaced.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:11

Not Corwin. Are your pendants sent Pandora in the knockout. So she gave the oak. Type "you are me and I you." While the 1:0 in favor of the pendants. No offense. :wink:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:58

MM provocateurs mostly gets, so that the water turbidity. Cards have such a feature to flake, some are already initially not very densely laminated. Even the thick plastic of the card Room have feature for long wear in a tight bag or pouch flake.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Jul 08, 2015 14:04

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:MM provocateurs mostly gets, so that the water turbidity. Cards have such a feature to flake, some are already initially not very densely laminated. Even the thick plastic of the card Room have feature for long wear in a tight bag or pouch flake.
Hi LILY-P without humor the same no where, sometimes it's the only REAL thing which we have.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jul 08, 2015 14:54

Korvin there is not humor)) and incitement ..... From humor train must be positive , but opposing something can again lead to different misunderstandings.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 08, 2015 15:24

1.I'm not interested to discuss products from other manufacturers. Even more on this subject after a certain episode achieved the correct framework agreement :) So basically a strange message ladies above answer and do not want and is not correct and of course I will not :) and so Lily is absolutely right.
2.Pandora is a perpetual product. It can not be disabled even if the personal card Pandora will be sent in the shredder/burned/otherwise destroyed. Pandora the author of the question, I checked when I wrote the answer :) It is certainly fully normal. And not only Pandora, but also like a map interface to it and an element of its manifestation here. Just kind of nice and I want to use pleasant to look/feel and aesthetics of the product, so it is advised to perezaleite around the perimeter of the card with duct tape - somehow it seemed to me not very correct. Let the best man will have a beautiful card. All programs (if any was done) it before, naturally will be available for the same operator with any new card. The reason for separation can be as strong (intense), the load on the core of Pandora, and that plastic is not cooked for some reason, at the stage of lamination. Unfortunately, this is not just a map, there is a special coating applied that looks like metalitalia and is used instead of the conventional laminating machine the special device (work with plastic), so heating the same plastic again - not very well. Functionality it won't lose, but the appearance of Pandora on the card itself can fall (as in the element access and local use), and therefore I could not recommend a person simply to pereaminirovanii card again. Lamination of any of these products second layer is more valid (in this case the inner layer is not subjected to fundamental thermo-structural changes).

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Jul 08, 2015 17:15

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Korvin there is not humor)) and incitement ..... From humor train must be positive , but opposing something can again lead to different misunderstandings.
Humor in not pridavanie values nonsense. And at the expense of Michael card appropriately and adequately answered, especially that earlier he quite clearly explained that she ,Pandora unichtojena not only the media and the question here is only in the aesthetics, the other answer was expected, if possible, will change.

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Tue Jan 12, 2016 19:36

Michael, please give me advice. I have a few of isreli of SEM-1, Artifact Keys,BJ 2.2 and Lite versions of Panacea, a pair of Parlor. Want to buy Pandora+PC. Do not block the Pandora that any of the above?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Jan 12, 2016 20:20

Paw, can I Michael a few moments will save? :-)
He REPEATEDLY wrote that Pandora as part of the integrated products (European-Youth, Pandora-PC card male and female, etc.) is FULLY using its resources for the implementation of algorithms relevant products; the properties actually Pandora did not occur. These complex products without problems compatible with any other and can not block the products of other manufacturers.
success!
Last edited by Владимир Ш. on Tue Jan 12, 2016 20:22, edited 1 time in total.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 20:22

Лапа wrote: do Not block the
It does not depend on Pandora, and you, or rather how it will all be safe (from the point of view of Pandora) to the owner. People are different - that is good for Russian...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 12, 2016 20:34

Due to incomplete understanding by the author of the question of the meaning and purpose of certain items, answered in detail in the next branch, where the question was asked (not exactly in place). Now I copy here and there, will be demolished and a question and answer.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 12, 2016 20:35

1. the demolition question and answer asked in the topic, but then he is also not quite to the point, better the topic about the PC it was.
2. You have some confusion in my head.... quite significantly may affect the operation of the products.
Look carefully:
- PC - it is a separate product, it is in the form of a broadcast, is in the form of physical products, version with Pandora Pandora itself does not show, so here is worried about.
product PC Pandora is not a map transfer and creates a so-called "buffer zone" around operator is a useful thing, theory and practice of creation of its products without question 1st seminar topics.
In addition, You have the product Key (as I understand it there is a speech about my card Keys and doors, one of the versions (they were released a few ranging from constructive keychain in the earlier version) - for this product is recommended as a "power generator" product at one of the versions available including a homemade.
Without it, the efficiency of the keys will be very much less. This is described on the forum ACC. section.

Card transfer is that temporarily creates an "image" of the workers of BJ versions 2.2, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, панацея2, a put on a map item or items, when "charging" a new subject with the old transfer is removed.
Respectively or PC-Pandora card transfer is not. This product is the direct application. Very good by the way. A friend and old student told how he was perceived by his friend because of his active work with PC (it uses a commercial PC card and homemade, because the PC is in the form of handmade), he told him something like - "when you communicate you are in a thick, oily and full-bodied space where you rule, and I would be a guest there"....a free quote is very similar in meaning. From a homemade PC similar is also possible, but the PC Pandora most powerful at the moment ( not counting the broadcast, but they are somewhat different).

Now about the "lock" - lock (reversible in principle) possible only from using pure products "Pandora" or "VIP-Pandora" and can not be predicted by me in any way, except for their products, I bet to them it will not.
It depends on the operator (You), and from the product of course, since the same product in terms of personal experience in the cocoon and algorithms of interaction, different people can use different.
In other words there is no "mandatory" locks. Besides we are talking about analysis of the real possibility of injury of the cocoon, if it does then the blocking will not be, is the algorithm of saving of the operator, because more justified and is a plus not a minus of the product, but don't actually buy Pandora (by the way, for a VIP card there are 3 days left until the end of discounts), then there is nothing to fear :)
In addition, the lock may not extend to products which are actually a symbol-a guide to podagricomela mechanisms because the impact is not from the product in this case (here for protection/hygiene possible through designer ties for example).<

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Tue Jan 12, 2016 23:41

Michael, thank you for the detailed answer! Yes, The Artifact Is Yours. Works great without any additional activators.( Used to open previously closed roads, not doors). Thanks again for the clarification about what I will gain in option PC+Pandora( prior to Your answer I could not find information on the forum, so I wrote to branches opened by clicking on product)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 12, 2016 23:59

Clear. Yes, the "Keys and Doors" and work (roads/doors/closed areas), was just the case when the person received it without at and he "were sick" in the cocoon because of the overuse of personal energy, if the lack of "substation", and of all the at - this is great stuff, generalist, though home-made do....

Лапа

Post by Лапа » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:27

Thank you again, Michael! I will try( once recommend)at(homemade). For me, the question of the lack of energy is(excess where to put..) And quality change :lol: sometimes anywhere you want, cleaning on then lay( around so much! Especially in ancient techniques) and forget to clean the small stuff and accumulate. Or release something will stick.. Hence the choice of articles and thoughts about Pandora.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:54

1) I have Long wanted to ask how effective PC+Pandora?
Well, if you compare with a PC-Base.
Just price range is completely different
2) On the General functionality
Pandora VIP can directly, without any loss of functionality only tighten combined products Pandora+ something?
What I mean by the words directly, without any loss of functionality - the forum described attempts to strengthen the modules BJ with the help of Pandora, a reply was received that Pandora knows nothing about these modules, and therefore strengthen the program , which is a native representation of the operator on these modules ( i.e., the representation of the operator about how they work), in this case the possible large losses of functionality

3) What else can be enhanced Pandora VIP of your products?
4) How to give commands to strengthen?
5) Recently laid out the examples module is the "True View"
and there was given command use Pandora 500%
What does the power of more than 100%? It is some other math, another reality :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 13, 2016 20:20

1. message flow of thoughts not related to the topic is subject to deletion.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 13, 2016 21:31

Дмитрий Т wrote:1) I have Long wanted to ask how effective PC+Pandora?
Well, if you compare with a PC-Base.
Just price range is completely different
well, PC+Pandora price is identical to what previously was a PC card..... PC base are temporarily not produced the good must be removed from a price.
because I think when you start production again they will be updated....
2) On the General functionality
Pandora VIP can directly, without any loss of functionality only tighten combined products Pandora+ something?
well, here it is not necessary to say so, because the functionality it can think not lost, just a gain under "factory" is of a different quality from the interaction products.
Just all products with stuck inside of Pandora - the operator of just such a program will not write itself, because if the whole interface products factory-original, that is ONE device (relatively speaking), and with carrier connection Pandora (no matter a VIP not VIP) with the product is the level of operator understanding of the products.
What I mean by the words directly, without any loss of functionality - the forum described attempts to strengthen the modules BJ with the help of Pandora, a reply was received that Pandora knows nothing about these modules, and therefore strengthen the program , which is a native representation of the operator on these modules ( i.e., the representation of the operator about how they work), in this case the possible large losses of functionality
Pandora will listen that she will tell the operator and if the product is "factory maclennane", then the operator will get a "kick" to their understanding from dual products.

3) What else can be enhanced Pandora VIP of your products?
anything, just the term "enhance" is perhaps not entirely suitable is the use of the characteristics of each product in a particular combination, the Pandora has its own uniqueness not found in other products.
4) How to give commands to strengthen?
in accordance with their own idea about what will happen from the primitive to "enhance" to detailed design process....

5) Recently laid out the examples module is the "True View"
and there was given command use Pandora 500%
What does the power of more than 100%? It is some other math, another reality :)
well, it's shaped carrier reception, talking about the possible flexibility of approach, 500% - resource overuse from the "norm" - means won't last long, but for a short time may be running due TO resource<

Байес

Post by Байес » Tue Feb 02, 2016 17:32

Michael, what can give wearing Pandora VIP in passive mode? If you consider your products as the equipment of certain qualities of the operator, what trains are you talking about? I apologize if you already understood, but in Topeka have found almost nothing.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:08

Байес wrote:which can give the wearing the Pandora VIP in passive mode?
in passive mode it is better to wear regular. VIP take those who know what it takes, and not to you.