Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

ларисса
Re: Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Post by ларисса » Wed Dec 14, 2016 14:57

Please tell me if the sensations from a homemade Pandora no,it doesn't work,and what they are feelings,at least approximately,to understand.And another question,how much time work program until it is shut off?

ларисса

Post by ларисса » Wed Dec 14, 2016 15:00

I'm talking about a Pandora bracelet why asked here forgot your homemade Pandora and sitting worried that with me not.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 16:30

If you did, you probably felt intuitively favor from her, after some time, I might be able to track changes.
Make another instead of experiences.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Dec 15, 2016 22:57

... no need to go into the functionality,the soul and the brain.

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Sun Dec 18, 2016 18:17

Black. Works as a good Mercedes with sex trafficking)) the First 2 days of nervous people on the street looking at me were smiling, I immediately thought - maybe in the clothes what is wrong, maybe a child painted markers on the face... but still, it was just a normal reaction. terminal with my Pandora VIP I arrived before Michael wrote about this, well in the sense that for once it was obvious that they will interact and reinforce each other, and therefore all that can one can and the second. I immediately began to use to enhance the programs written by me on Pandora, black manages to dogovarati and dovetail slightly different angle at things. But if you think that there is a terminal to Pandora but Pandora is simbas with panacea and panacea have the option palamalaguti, and we ought perhaps to prishpandorit black matrix, the light of youth ....believe me, jump up at 2am to get the paint and stuff because right now came up with the idea of a lamp for the nursery, well, it's not the most fun what will happen. well, Yes, sleep for 5 hours normally. the removal rate of the blocks is amazing. And even if (thanks to Michael for the opportunity to tune on the demo version anachron) head to tune into anachron and in the pocket of black.. it turned out that the day can be much more than 24, and dealing with the past goes on easily and seems that the corrected version was yesterday)))
When held immersion was never resorted to option - to bring to justice those who this have put a block and look and ask around, well, honestly I didn't want to waste time, you can also very many things to remove and who and why minor matters. But during sleep I had recurring stories with explicit third-party intervention, a program for VIP Pandora has prescribed, and each time I woke up very clearly at the first signs. and somehow hands did not reach to finish the program in order to fend off data of guests finally. on the second or third night of black, the situation repeated itself but instead of prosnutsya I calmly circled your border black, at the same time by the borders of the black did not petition the guests and they are unable to move anywhere until he answered all my questions and while I boundary data is not removed. now I sleep fine) In General they with the regular Pandora on the one hand different, with another perfectly complement each other. Thank You, Michael!<

Малика

Post by Малика » Sun Dec 18, 2016 18:47

Two remarkable result was obtained with PB, cut off everything else to check..
Did 8 projects, two were presented, 6 from me. WORKS)))
Thank You So Much, Michael!

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sun Dec 18, 2016 20:33

Good one......Very strong feeling...powerful work...a Little later I'm going to add...

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:19

Hello friends,Pandora black (BL) for me was a very important product to date. Very powerful in practice, is above all praise. As well along with Activator. Activator use with the program over the Anomaly of the operator only. This wonderful symbiosis makes the world spin around you. Effects from them are enormous, although I consider myself not an advanced user products Michael. Michael, I want to thank from my heart for these powerful handmade for me, they were also manifested in a timely manner at the right time. Bravo, Bravo !!! Clap standing.

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Wed Dec 28, 2016 15:49

Легенда wrote:Hello friends,Pandora black (BL) for me was a very important product to date. Very powerful in practice, is above all praise. As well along with Activator. Activator use with the program over the Anomaly of the operator only. This wonderful symbiosis makes the world spin around you. Effects from them are enormous, although I consider myself not an advanced user products Michael. Michael, I want to thank from my heart for these powerful handmade for me, they were also manifested in a timely manner at the right time. Bravo, Bravo !!! Clap standing.
Please give practical examples of the use Pandora black, very interesting!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:37

Тимоша wrote:
Легенда wrote:Hello friends,Pandora black (BL) for me was a very important product to date. Very powerful in practice, is above all praise. As well along with Activator. Activator use with the program over the Anomaly of the operator only. This wonderful symbiosis makes the world spin around you. Effects from them are enormous, although I consider myself not an advanced user products Michael. Michael, I want to thank from my heart for these powerful handmade for me, they were also manifested in a timely manner at the right time. Bravo, Bravo !!! Clap standing.
Please give practical examples of the use Pandora black, very interesting!!!
Just posted a review of Lolita in a separate branch at the P-black. Although he has not detailed unfortunately.

никмен

Post by никмен » Mon Mar 06, 2017 21:01

From the read did not understand, it is better to print or write by hand?
And again. squares A and B, alternately from the great to the smaller bonded by the shared center. Not even squares coincide in the center and even? cells do not match or it is not important, the main thing in the center?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:37

Type, and then draw freehand figures. The main center.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:31

Better to enter out lines. The main mental process. The option circled by hand will be weaker.

мишель

Post by мишель » Mon Apr 03, 2017 20:03

Be so kind for the gifted - what does it mean To the Central axis has been one.I'm on the homemade Pandora.The product(one square) will be the thickest in the center? or the left edge?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 21:41

The Central axis of all the squares must be the same

мишель

Post by мишель » Wed Apr 05, 2017 13:42

Thank you. It is clear now.

мишель

Post by мишель » Sat Apr 08, 2017 20:26

Tell me where to read or who knows the difference between commercial map of Pandora VIP card from Pandora black.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:40

мишель wrote:Tell me where to read or who knows the difference between commercial map of Pandora VIP card from Pandora black.
In my opinion Michael gave a clear answer in their responses in this thread - previous page replies from December 12, 2016 14:05 and December 12, 2016 14:11.

And the difference between Pandora and normal VIP Pandora will take place in increased by an order of power in favor of the first.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:52

Beso, Michelle a little about other asked. The difference between pipandrew and Pandora black cell cloud. Lippendorf visualized as white Pandora, as Pandora black as the black. If the question is where to start, then definitely with weapondry. Bandaru black Michael's not recommended to buy not knowing what a Pandora actually.

мишель

Post by мишель » Sun Apr 09, 2017 19:06

Thank you all for the answers. I will first be trained on a homemade Pandora black.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Apr 09, 2017 20:02

I think it was posted here:

"By the end of the manufacture Pandora black felt pressure on the back of the head too.
The very Pandora black identical to the principles of customary Pandora, but feels like something even more dense and hard... As dolera leaves had a feeling that around my cocoon formed just unreal tough armor, tougher than amateria of the furniture and generally the whole world... much. Even here I do not know now - perhaps this Pandora even denser dough which modeled the human soul, but if you look closely there is a core, similar in aboriginal and top of the firstlings of atalanti, but somehow I don't know...
In short I will watch that now work, how to work with it and programming. And very encouraging that it will remain after the death of the physical body. Forever, since back then, no one will never be able to unstick. Such a gift once in a million years you can get, and not especially as a home-made, which in forty minutes made without any magic effort! Just armed with kancelarske goods, and not being adept terrible magical order for over three hundred years... In General, I was surprised, as it is right whoa, whoa, whoa."

"So, this is the third attempt to write a review. I hope this time everything goes as it should, and I will publish it. The first time the Internet has gone and a message on the forum went and disappeared for the second time in an incredible way stood out and erased. Now I write in a separate notebook...
TK it's not funny, I'll write a thesis
Home-made Pandora black I did on the first day it came out, and my opinion about it you can understand how I was delighted... commercial black came to me, too, almost immediately appeared at all, and I still sometimes surprised her.
Management of black and the usual Pandora similar in content, the "composition" and "taste" are very different. Black well, is very durable and bulletproof. It is very nice in the sense that when she defends you or steers your business, the fact that it is stronger than the world and any foreign influence is very relaxing And that's because such power I would not advise to start out with quantummagic pieces with Pandora black. If handmade in a passive possession, it is still okay no problem, but to put her tasks and is actively working with her have already pre-eating dog on the language and/or having widelly/the feelies this... Because I can do great ) At the same time, black surprises me with his awareness and his own opinion. Can't call it a product, rather a reasonable nemateriey. The thing is that I noticed that sometimes tasks are processed at 110 to 120%... And I was looking for a reason where did these extra 10-20 % , found the only possibility is that black decided that the need to recycle to get even better results. And or she can capture the essence of the statements (commands) and independently choose the methods of implementation, or is it like people saying can be interpret in their own way, while orientiruyas on how to be better. That is a direct command was one, and the result appeared the same as if I gave some other team already knowing what you can ask something more... As if a Genie from the video about the homeless and copper cable, decided to show that it is possible to count on more... In this case in my case everything was done, I'm not saying that she is out of control, just have a vivid dialogue of its kind. Because it is not a program where you said, and she stupidly takes, and something else... But frankly I do not presume to say what...
And perhaps given this feature is not very scary if you are not able to formulate the problem. And, most likely black will not do anything if the task is "anti-human", but still I would not began so to experiment with it.
On the other hand too broad the wording is not too well practiced. That is, you still need to specify how mental it work and what things on the subtle plane. That is, for example if you work with the future, you can do so: choose the right branch with probability and to strengthen the matrix of events Pandora until achieve the goal, and don't just say "Pandora, I want to make it happen." Another thing is that within this task she has a very creative approach. (If you try to do not forget to choose a harmonious thread! It is very important to not just aim was achieved and all was well and harmonious in this case..) In the case of the usual Pandora, this method I, too, worked well, but with black, all slightly different. Same thing if you work with people for good we need to understand what work and exactly how. But you can just pinch off a piece and give, is also good.
In General a thing is outrageous of course. Out of something something. If another angle to look at people and the meaning of their lives and to talk about goals and objectives in the world that are likely all related to work, money and things, etc., that the possession of such an artifact gives a person, among other human and not the creature in this world or outside is a great bonus. Intergalactically armor and multi-tool. Sobsvenno saying Pandora also gives, but Pandora black extreme came out, a particularly persuasive argument. And there is another aspect that all these other creatures, even control the world, do not know what it is and what to do about it. It is generally out of line. And if we existed in the world in the material plane more like posterski with Hogwarts and magic police, but in this system, then things probably would have been outside the law, but on the other hand no one would be able to understand what is it such and what to do with it anyway haha sort of natural wave
In General, cool."<

мишель

Post by мишель » Tue Apr 11, 2017 15:41

Multi - tool- please give a specific example of how to work with Pandora. And I just, and I ask - please give me so. What can you ask and how? For example how to ask to forget about the sweet. Or to relieve the pain. or something else to do? Sorry when I pasted the homemade I did not feel it.BUT I REALLY WANT TO LEARN TO USE IT ALL . Thank you all in advance.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Tue Apr 11, 2017 16:19

Webinar April 20, 2015: Topic: Pandora and the Smile of the Cheshire Cat.
https://yadi.sk/i/0JwugHbMg9k2U

Webinar may 14, 2015: Topic: Pandora part 2.
https://yadi.sk/i/SQb-JIWLgda7s

Webinar July 14, 2015: Topic: Pandora and СК1м, aspects sharing systems.
https://yadi.sk/i/0UatlgXJhsbVm

Webinar August 26, 2015: Topic: Pandora ( Pandora VIP ), jewelry with Pandora, practical application, answers to users ' questions.
https://yadi.sk/i/F8ht_Pl-j4xn4

мишель

Post by мишель » Wed Apr 26, 2017 19:39

Good day to all. Please tell me the modules that described for BZ(...10 warriors,the passage of air,control of life ...etc.) can be applied for Pandora(a Pandora VIP).?As well as for Pandora -homemade version of 0.5?Thank you.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Wed Apr 26, 2017 22:02

мишель wrote:Good day everyone. Please tell me the modules that described for BZ(...10 warriors,the passage of air,control of life ...etc.) can be applied for Pandora(a Pandora VIP).?As well as for Pandora -homemade version of 0.5?Thank you.
Here's what he wrote on the forum:

Andrey Ermakov

Already accumulated some experience. Will share here.
In General, the main work was with the modules BJ and Panacea, meaning transfer them to Pandora. The basic idea of this transfer is that for me as the operator of the Panacea(the subconscious works of the operator) and the operator Pandora (Pandora runs itself) differ significantly in favor of Pandora.
1. To enable the module Amplifier BJ to Pandora. and what resource uses do not know, but do (with bracelets). -
When the test had just begun and add to Pandora was still not published, I used the Booster and got strong effects, especially during sleep.
2. To enable U2-U3 to Pandora. - connects power from the U2-U3 to Pandora, enhances well-
3. To enable the use of software, algorithm and experience of the World module BJ and Panacea Replication in my Pandora, Pandora runs itself. - after about 5 minutes it will copy the module
4. To enable Pandora-replication of the Panacea on the water in the bathroom which is now accepted, Pandora works by itself. - rechargeable water -
4.1 to Enable the module Amplifier to Pandora-replication of the Panacea on the water in the bathroom which is now accepted, Pandora works by itself. - to improve the module
4.2 Enable U2-U3 to Pandora-replication of the Panacea on the water in the bathroom which is now accepted, Pandora works by itself. - amplified amplifier
All these commands I write as SMS and save as draft phone.
If you use stabilizer, the commands are.
5. Anchor to include the Pandora-replication of the Panacea on the water in the bathroom which is now accepted, Pandora works by itself. - the anchor is not in the field of the stabilizer
6. The anchor for the Development is to include Pandora-replication of the Panacea on the water in the bathroom which is now accepted, Pandora works by itself. the anchor field Development stabilizer -
The effect in the water begins to appear after about half an hour (water much).
Therefore, you can use any module of the BZ. I myself very often use the Source ring, standard cleaning of the disk of the earth, 10 warriors, colorful dreams, the assemblage point, purification, regeneration of tissues, T1 copier and others. I want to note that the use of the phone is very convenient because it is sufficient to change only a few words to the team and save. Still, sometimes it is desirable to give the command "disable all deleted from a draft of the team", because they sometimes are not turned off when you erase.<