Pandora basic description. Questions in the baseline description.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 06, 2019 14:51

Generally anachron - probably one of the most popular products, along with the arbiter. Always carry several cards for different purposes, including-to give someone like Reanimator. PB in this regard is also good, but anachron its non-linear singularity - effectively, especially against simple social-energy hook lines and attacks.

Артемка

Post by Артемка » Mon May 06, 2019 22:44

Thanks for the info. I immediately realized that this thing is useful to me in the future. And how to deal with the social power hook lines? Mental envelop Pandora or passively? I really like it mode suit, he gives good feedback. For example when you have to go to metro, indicate the parameters that I'm the perfect boyfriend for all the girls that I see. And how will energy to follow me, and I'm sitting high, I am filled with energy. That's how we have fun with Pandora. :D But I think that until I get it at target still use. :)
PS. And my cat, I was completely cured by only one generator free Andrew. It will be necessary to unsubscribe to QM.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 06, 2019 23:59

Well, the topic of hook lines, that depends to which they cling, t/e from the base state of the cocoon, personal characteristics and other things, so many products work with this aspect. Anachron can work in passive mode. If active then it is necessary to familiarize with the principles described in the relationship designer, well, 4th/9th seminar topics read more open the guts of the phenomenon. It's all pretty complicated really and works on the same principle which You yourself have described with regard to girls on the subway - in fact You use in your side the same mechanism - attaching them, as they cling to.... Therefore, it is important to understand what your aspects are in interaction...

Артемка

Post by Артемка » Tue May 07, 2019 0:32

Thank you. On 4th and topic will go. And about the relationship designer read, but apparently you need to read it again.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 08, 2019 16:27

Just there are features of human interaction with the surrounding society, including relatives and friends, and it is not only "merit" of the person, but the result image of the others: it creates a certain context for all interactions, there are many technical nuances. It is described as the way of interaction and fix all this in 4 topics / 9, but is also represented in the constructors ties. (simple and VIP version), a simple way to temporarily out of stock, but there is more in the nature homemade 2 types if I remember correctly.