The System Of Pandora. Modules/Condition/Modes.

Радость
Re: The Pandora System. Modules/Condition/Modes.

Post by Радость » Thu May 14, 2015 17:56

Michael, thanks for the reply. How to pausity Pandora?

аквамен

Post by аквамен » Thu May 14, 2015 18:35

And can it be seposit in principle, individual product basis and not on time?)

I till get around this potential problem for drinking water nastoyaniyu on a specific parlor, and don't wear them to yourself.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 14, 2015 19:39

Радость wrote:Michael, thanks for the reply. How to pausity Pandora?
tell her pause.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 14, 2015 19:40

аквамен wrote:And can it be seposit in principle, individual product basis and not on time?)

I till get around this potential problem for drinking water nastoyaniyu on a specific parlor, and don't wear them to yourself.
I'm not sure that it works. Well, in terms of water structure, a chamber alive and safe, if active I'm not sure that water effects will be. Although it is highly likely You are one of those times where it and and in harmony completely. It's more than likely.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 14, 2015 19:42

individual product all the time - well, no, h/e/ it is a violation of the basic program, it is not programmed for direct violates the safety of the operator at the root, creates a hole in security. Well, it's still publicly available via the computer network to leave without administrative password and to write about it everywhere....

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri May 15, 2015 3:59

Can the free version of Pandora 0.5 incapacitate other products?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 15, 2015 14:12

1. Pandora generally do not "incapacitate" :) but only blocks in the operator area of manifestation of traumatic certain segments of his experience and hard neblagopriyatnykh way (influencing the cocoon). Moreover, the least-cost way (efficient). To keep the effect constantly costly. So, having completely different methods and effectiveness of influence on the world is easier to block the manifestation of one (it's efficient), and unlock - it is not necessary in the framework of the task and contrary to the policy of safety of any operator. The reason for blocking is not a complete understanding by the authors with which they are dealing and how it may affect man in the future. I'm here at all and.
Theoretically there is no problem to produce consciously the reverse process, but it should consist of several stages, the first of which is locked to bring the subject of your zone (either temporarily or permanently to stop working with it, place it outside the personal space), and the subsequent - already the job for Pandora on the restoration of the status quo relative to the locked object that was BEFORE blocking. This requires some programming skills Pandora and understanding of the locking mechanism (this can be seen, it is similar to used to refer to the subject as BJ where charging as such is not actually used, but changing the role of the 1st a particular subject in the world, there is not only used part of the world).
Practically, it is not clear why reverse the process when you can implement the required quality on Pandora filtering unwanted side effects which happened lock.
All above is my personal opinion, though backed up by my practice and users of Pandora. This does not detract from the merits of the authors other products/schools/teachings/ etc.
I hope everyone understands that blocking is absolutely not mentioned about the assortment of this specific dealer for the products of other manufacturers. While it does not exclude the version that no lock may not be at all. Since the possibility of having a completely harmonious work of any product with a person both short and long term.
And another is to understand that we are not talking about a "conflict" with Pandora, but about the real trauma of the cocoon operator (not imaginary, but real, though perhaps not as visible injury without special consideration, because made to the operator "adjustments" can be both long and "spread out", only such things are corrected Pandora.
Imagine that the cocoon is polnotsvetnyj three-dimensional knitted "sweater", and someone climbs between thread breaks and stretches them, shoving back the info box using the available methods of the interface of the cocoon. If it is hard - that Pandora can assess the damage and how critical is it no wonder at all to do..... If a person somehow Taco is arranged a personal experience that "insert" such is fairly soft, no lock in sight will not. There are no other criteria.

2) Version 0.5 is much weaker than commercial. As far as I know it the lock is not possible due to lack of power, with the exception of "splash" when activating modules. I mentioned the first time about a possible lock in the key descriptions of the modules. Thus, the translation maps the lock is possible (but not proven) in case of activation of the modules, but exactly I can not say (no time to put full-scale experiments). As far as I know both the above-mentioned case of blocking specific was kommercheskoy Pandora( although I may be wrong), at least one that was an auto for sure. Well, there is a flow back to the old numbers after removing the impact of Pandora, so you can observe long-term lock. You can ask the person to try to hold the unlock algorithm mentioned above, although it seems all he longs for the return of locked in the working direction because he personally observed the effects similar to the "opinion" of Pandora.<

мячик

Post by мячик » Fri May 15, 2015 14:23

аквамен wrote:
Where the train don't pass..Oh well

A question for the developer,what are the principles implemented in Pandora-the definition of a stranger?The light is clear...and even useful.That is, that at this point the user will be helpful to have,from the point of view laid down in the European programme (subject to availability tional)?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 15, 2015 16:43

as I have already commented on the option of water - not passing;
Very detailed I pronil this message above. Well, if only in this part of the properties being filtered or if yznachalno no problems and the conflict with cocoon (which is likely). Please note that I'm not saying that Pandora sidelined any product from any manufacturer, but only warned what is in principle possible and not so rare, especially confirmation is received.

Above, I said - there is no "friend or foe". There is no "beacon", is described in detail the principle.
But it is not the moment and the moment and the prospect in time. That will cause problems for the cocoon, the recovery of which may be complicated will be deemed that the operator is dangerous. This is a very simplistic explanation, but the point about it. Really all certainly more intelligent.
For example, all know that snake venom is a poison. But it is used for example in ointments, and so this situation Pandora can easily recognize in both cases, and the second will be left alone.
So it is clear ?
I don't mean that Pandora is able to protect from poison (this requires research to this tavlet, not in the basic programs - exactly). It was just an example.

By the way, doctors who did haemo scanning of an on maps 2.2 OS+ and other research Pandora has already received a sufficient number. (I mean the data is laid out including on my forum and here in one of the branches). The data will be live blood analysis on her and other system indicators of the body from the not-so-healthy people in a focus group. Data is typically removed after a short time and through the day/week (however this is reflected in the reports).

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed May 27, 2015 11:48

Could you give the list of all builtin modules/States/modes of Pandora with a description of their actions.
Is it possible a link where to read what cellular cloud and how to work with it.
Last edited by Корвин on Wed May 27, 2015 12:29, edited 1 time in total.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed May 27, 2015 11:50

Корвин wrote:can you give a list of all builtin modules/States/modes of Pandora with a description of their actions
well, as if they are there in the theme

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed May 27, 2015 13:01

АлексейН wrote:
Корвин wrote:can you give a list of all builtin modules/States/modes of Pandora with a description of their actions
I'm a user of products Michael new BJ didn't use it (although the educational program for him read) the forum is very extensive filter all Veremeenko in this thread show the New module then there are the old default just above mentioned for example the "true view", the way I understand correctly, he can show the form is not object-namely, a situation ,a relationship, if so then you can see through it to work any artifact.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed May 27, 2015 15:14

still there

"Pandora-clear reality", its a simple task on a primitive level around the challenge zone to remove from reality traces of different influences from the field of manipulation of objects/people/consciousnesses/event chain

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:24

Корвин wrote:
АлексейН wrote:
I'm a user of products Michael new BJ didn't use it (although the educational program for him read) the forum is very extensive filter all Veremeenko in this thread show the New module then there are the old default just above mentioned for example the "true view", the way I understand correctly, he can show the form is not object-namely, a situation ,a relationship, if so then you can see through it to work any artifact.
Pandora - new product. In it is a few modules and no modules are those that are in regular BJ.
Description of the cell cloud is in the description of the BZ.
The true view gives from the object/person/situation feels different (and some visual perception changes). This module is also in regular BJ, but it will be weaker.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:25

Added module "water, ocean", changes the sense of reality in which the lives of polzovali Pandora. Can be used with different purposes. Attention - required skills in this state, start the application metered.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Sat Jun 20, 2015 21:50

Michael,pls. give at least one example of work with the module "water is the ocean."No idea how to work with it,but I really like it.)) If you could ,an example of the work over time.Just don't say, just not clear-so it is not necessary. :) Thank you.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sun Jul 19, 2015 17:48

And how it's been in business will work on the principle of 2.6 to push? How is the mood, give a couple of examples, and!

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Sun Jul 19, 2015 18:42

Do not give any links, but in the webinar from 15 th to discuss the "water ocean" paid a lot of attention.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 20:30

Yes, the link to the webinar is here in the subject of webinars specifically created for webinars.

Alcamo, the question about Pandora in General, or about the mode of water-the ocean?

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:49

Михаил_ wrote:Yes the link to the webinar is here in the subject of webinars specifically created for webinars.

Alcamo, the question about Pandora in General, or about the mode of water-the ocean?
If possible, please answer from both points of view, yet those opportunities to see the video. Mostly interesting work Pandora in General business processes.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:37

Well. I'll read more and this and that, but later, very busy days, I apologize. Sometimes very detailed answers it's just hard to write for a treatise out.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:48

Михаил_ wrote:Good. I'll read more and this and that, but later, very busy days, I apologize. Sometimes very detailed answers it's just hard to write for a treatise out.
Well. The video has been viewed but there is a clear answer is not found. Feel understand that I need this thing (or rather additional strength to leap), today paid VIP version. In General, the questions are: how to communicate, how to influence on business processes., internal processes.. for the chance at a couple examples.
As I understand it, you need to set the program that it has given or has formed a certain quality that would lead to the desired result!?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 22, 2015 20:13

Tell me of the test cards used? feedback on their action read ? I mean which rooms generate for a week, Pandora 0.5 light?

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:26

The test cards did not use, did not read the reviews, but read it if you don't mind the link to throw. Read branches about Pandora on this forum and the two watched the webinar in the recording.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:07

http://quantummagic.org/newtrans/

1) enter your date and time of birth, if you do not know the time - enter the zeros.
2) press a button and get a 12 digits code. Write it down/ copy it to some place that is not immediately lost.
3) take a piece of paper the size of a credit card, better tight (actually any card for example will go) it write the 12 numbers.
4) Put in the pocket....
5) get a bonus new year's stream of articles with a shortened name System-P - version 0.5 without involving personal reference.
6) exactly 7 days from the moment of generation of the action paper stop.
7) you can generate a new code (after 7 days)
8 ) a piece of paper can be passed to deactivate it better to BURN ( no joke, do so in case of overloading ).
9) can be generated to family, friends, but no more than 20 pieces in hand in a week they will shut down / will need new.
10) action "System-W-0.5" multidisciplinary but very different from other products, maybe with a similar genome and the Genome of the bracelet/Reanimator, but it remotely. The main goal is more power /activity / regeneration. Personalization is a strong no, so if something is immediately off.
11) a reference in this case works like this - map number creates a link from the transmission to your cocoon, after which there is a direct circuit. The destruction of the map leads to the activation of the algorithm disconnection (switch).
12) the number is a personal tool bindings (it is unique in essence) it to You.
13) it makes no sense to put 10 or 20 cards in your pocket ( when re-generating the number will be different from the original!!!) since the card - switch, power will not change in any way.
14) material of the card is not important
15) idiots who wrote the number on myself, I save then I won't, room right on the paper! the object must be destroyed
16) the initial level user-anyone, no contraindications
<