The System Of Pandora. Modules/Condition/Modes.

Галатея
The System Of Pandora. Modules/Condition/Modes.

Post by Галатея » Mon Apr 27, 2015 15:01

Hello. I do not know where to write the question. I got the card for Pandora, but I can't register in the system of discounts. Leave a message "unable to register with a specified number of client card". What to do in this case?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: The Pandora System. Modules/Condition/Modes.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Apr 27, 2015 15:17

Email us at mindmachine@bk.ru about the problem with numbers, discount cards and card products.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 17:14

Галатея wrote:Hello. I do not know where to write the question. I got the card for Pandora, but I can't register in the system of discounts. Leave a message "unable to register with a specified number of client card". What to do in this case?
such situations are resolved through correspondence, a map of discounts are in working condition. This panel of serial production (the card numbers are entered as a "stack" may be somewhere an error has occurred.)
Anyway to "fix" the situation we have in production, so that the authenticity of the Pandora guaranteed (access database cards products only the manufacturer, not from dealers).
The issue will be resolved as soon as it is known the room is not triggered card + a short time on technical activities.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 22:31

Кона wrote:Michael, I certainly understand that this is blasphemy, but what if the card cut in half?
since there is a reference to the 2m cores are physically made on the "drawing" and they interact, the physical destruction this kind of impact in some way on performance. Why ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 22:34

Attention! a number of cards Pandora possible stripes in the picture (a partial absence metallization) - this does not affect the operation of the card and the card is not considered a marriage! moreover, I would say that these cards have some of the nuances that I appreciate them :)
(they are slightly more individualized and work a little brighter).

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Mon Apr 27, 2015 23:18

Ah mA... She came here (
I in the absence of this info has been on the principle: better to re-watch than ...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 23:37

I do not understand? refused? ? ? :) sometimes.... there are more (these striped) until I process of combining stabilized.... there is generally kapets technique was :) as always, however. some scars on me are directly related to the various "novelties" such as the UK, stabilizers, etc. :) commemorative markings... this time there were all gently, just tons of translated material.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 23:38

However, the deck ate the materials to order more. Before there was the correct first printing.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Mon Apr 27, 2015 23:54

Michael, can I use Pandora a person with "zero"?

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:08

can I use Pandora a person with "zero"?
need

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Apr 28, 2015 13:28

Михаил_ wrote:Not understand? refused? ? ? :) sometimes...
Yeah :) Already out of the office and saw. Decided just in case to go back and compare with the others. The rest of this was not and I was zasomnevalas :)

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Wed Apr 29, 2015 21:39

Михаил_ wrote:Attention! a number of cards Pandora possible stripes in the picture
That's it :) And I think, like defective, and why I like it more "alive" or something :? the test is clearly different

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Wed Apr 29, 2015 21:49

If you place between your hands, holographic side up, at the confluence of the kernels is heated, the reverse side cold. Hands tingling. Immediately came the response that she "met". Class! I am clear feedback is not met. bi
Mike, this is SOMETHING!!! :ap it's like she's really alive

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:34

The card is really alive. We have an interesting relationship I love her as a pet-that is, there are even kiss her. And when working with Pandora could be the bounce in terms of emotions?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:39

No bounce much... in General it is discussed at the stage of translation work with cards, You used them ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 04, 2015 12:24

Ангел wrote:Michael, can I use Pandora a person with "zero"?
When you use from scratch, I recommend not to forget that this is not the same as "simulators" like the 2.2 / 3.0 / panacea, and so, t/e/ one does not exclude the other and a good Supplement.
Recommend to take bracelet with OS 2.2+ for example

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Mon May 04, 2015 21:04

Thank You,Michael!Clear.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 05, 2015 2:00

actually this is a very important understanding, work with Pandora allows you to restore yourself TOO (for instance in messages user owl like it was on my forum about his friend and practices of processing, many it was just as the understanding of the processes being utilized more translation maps, but it's not the same as giving active simulators such as BJ, are two different things... they complement each other, Pandora has a huge raw power :) and potential :) here are some she has revived analog electronics :)

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Tue May 05, 2015 18:43

Bracelets 2 series I have. Tell me Michael, did I understand correctly that in this case, to work with Pandora can be quite a pendant Panacea? The pendant includes the and 2.6 and 2.7...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 06, 2015 2:20

Yes, of course, the pendant is an adequate substitute 2.x

_Сергей_

Post by _Сергей_ » Wed May 13, 2015 8:36

Hello! Pandora and maps "freedom of consciousness mode ocean" and "normalization of male sexual energy" can't confuse being together within the cocoon?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:59

There will not be. Conflict can be if you combine the work products of the different manufacturers (if you do not go to the essence of causes of conflict).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 14, 2015 15:42

_Сергей_ wrote:Hello! Pandora and maps "freedom of consciousness mode ocean" and "normalization of male sexual energy" can't confuse being together within the cocoon?
Among my products with any do not and will not conflict Pandora.
Among a number of other - more than possible. My fears are confirmed experiments 2 people who have studied interoperability with other popular products. The fact of the untimely shutdown (without returning to the original state after removing the influence of Pandora) confirmed one of them (from the other while information was not). To get around that is simple - you can use discord, taking out Pandora if you use something else it is possible to "pause" to put down. As I said, well, it is impossible to use the rocket and glider, the rocket is not to blame, just use the queue within the task/ work mode, each according to its purpose. (I'm talking about products of other manufacturers in conjunction with Pandora).
Conflict with my OTHER products with other products of any manufacturer and never will be.
From Pandora this is also not a conflict as such, and not a special "friendship bracelet" and the inevitable side effect of a powerful security software that protects primarily the operator, and this effect no wonder there is! It can manifest differently in different people (depending on their experience and interaction with other products of their cocoon), t/e/ someone can be this discrepancy and others might not be, but to verify experimentally - expensive can get. So I warned. To me it was easier to remain silent, the more someone did not believe that blocking the more life possible, I don't think someone would connect with one another and even understand what and why, but it's not correct from my side (although much quieter and ask, and then I had some time arriving complaints of what I say will impair the marketability and so forth and in General complicate the situation, but I can do nothing can basic program Pandora is made correctly and correct it for the sake of sales I'm not sure).
Please understand that the features and their expansion and generally making the lives of the various anomalies, even useful, are not always constructive in the long term for humans in General and for him in length of time, Pandora estimates for horizons and not only a momentary show.<

Радость

Post by Радость » Thu May 14, 2015 17:09

Hello, Michael!

Please tell me "swear" whether the system of Pandora and drawing rooms? Or complementary and they can together wear?

Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 14, 2015 17:45

I answered the question above. Svetlitsa not my product. You can wear this and that, but in turn(not forgetting to pausity Pandora, because it works and when it is not nearby). Or use Pandora for programming / specific goals, and then pause. They do not swear, but in some cases (maybe not all, maybe You can't have it) Pandora may consider the type and degree of "interference" as a chamber is not correct. To block a specific instance of the lock method is slightly elaborate, but effective, but often without the possibility of rollback. So if you really really need and and - alternate, or just choose what is more important.
Specific experiments (not me, others) has already been carried out, my fears were confirmed 100%. The problem is not is and successive use is possible. Or you can choose my other products in which such "features," no.
In other words, the questions on this subject, substituting other names of products/producers ask makes no sense. I do guarantee conflict-free only with their products.
It is highly likely that someone interacts with some other estelami, or are there any products which Pandora will be a friendly, but to ensure that without learning I can not, like to study everything that someone made.
If You or someone you are confident that You correctly feel how it will be and everything will be OK - that can be used together.
Unfortunately I didn't have alternatives for this specific product and its subsets (on Pandora to be built) to get around this "joke." Well, it is impossible, everything is always "friends", because the principles/approaches/ways of implementation and many other details may be different. I'm in a huge range of products have always adopted the approach of giving 100% compatibility with anything. This is the first time it is fundamentally not possible.