The System Of Pandora. Modules/Condition/Modes.

Алсемо
Re: The Pandora System. Modules/Condition/Modes.

Post by Алсемо » Thu Jul 23, 2015 13:52

With the information you have read, understanding has become wider, but the description wouldn't hurt.
Hooked up the stream and immediately went into the process: high as a kite., came the information useful., increased tone and want something to do.
It will be interesting to work in the VIP version, waiting.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 23, 2015 14:01

I realized, OK, people have noted that the work with the test card causes some elaboration on the psychological level, in particular the updating and withdrawal of old units/complex trauma from the body and psyche. Was quite interesting and funny moments, later I will quote here. I mentioned this (Andrew, thank you), to understand whether this part to explain in the light of the questions, Because the answer is it is complex.
Obviously, putting a certain goal, in terms of business and our positioning in the world, we should not expect that all will make the product, since the product is usually a trend change. That's why I mentioned the subject.
Mostly these comments were aimed at karmic blocks, or the psychological aspects on that person "go" and sit on the neck (sypmtom not for the head of business relatively speaking), it is obvious that it is not necessarily You, but the design of even the demo version is very weak, can give now some results.
From a business perspective the use of the product will describe a little later.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Thu Jul 23, 2015 14:28

Adopted. See. Thank you!

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:22

Alsema about what kind of translation is it?

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:35

ММ wrote:Halsema about what kind of translation is it?
PM

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Tue Jul 28, 2015 19:21

Михаил_ wrote:Good. I'll read more and this and that, but later, very busy days, I apologize. Sometimes very detailed answers it's just hard to write for a treatise out.
Michael, my VIP Pandora tomorrow crashes to me how to describe?
Like today she started to act since I started to offer sharing options for my super car. And all buzzed inside, etc. signs flooded.
Interested in opportunities in business, equipment use and safety.
Thank you!

PS special THANKS for paying attention to my request regarding the particular version!!!!! :ay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 20:11

The short version of the description - all the same as the normal Pandora but much more powerful. The long version of the description on the specifics will come later :)

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Tue Jul 28, 2015 20:19

Good.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Fri Aug 07, 2015 15:10

Михаил_ wrote:short version of the description - all the same as the normal Pandora but much more powerful. The long version of the description on the specifics will come later :)
Greetings to all!
Michael, you really do not obessud mean to intrude, but Pandora VIP got, and how to use is not clear.
In business to apply tell (examples included).

Раум

Post by Раум » Fri Aug 07, 2015 15:37

Michael, the forum, given the existence of certain "protective" properties/modes/statuses of Pandora would like to ask the following questions in this thread:
Which of the products are showing active and independent (passive) protection functions? In particular, what products can quite securely to protect the operator and its aspects in automatic mode when working with deep ASC (Wasps and netleska, trip when dealing with plants, etc.)? To protect the operator from the effects of subtle creatures (parasites, maloki, etc.), create a protective zone, clean the cocoon from the "adverse" effects of entities, people, thought forms, systems, etc?
If I understand correctly, the most active "protective" properties are: system stop magic (for example, a bracelet or card OS 2.2+, to protect the premises cube stop magic), Pandora, and also if I am not mistaken, СКМ1 able able to produce, for example, "cleaning" of the room? Something else?

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:13

Can I make the card a puncture with a diameter of 1 cm? Nothing spoiled? I want to hang on the neck.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:25

ММ wrote:Can I make the card a puncture with a diameter of 1 cm? Nothing spoiled?
Can't spoil if the kernel doesn't offend... but why exactly 1 cm? Leather laces, and especially the chain much thinner...

And most importantly why pierce?
ММ wrote:Want to hang on the neck.
And to carry in your pocket/in your wallet/purse - no luck?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:32

the cm - bust. I recommend no more than 5mm and not piercing the core.

Раум

Post by Раум » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:47

Michael, help with selecting a product, please.
Which of the products are showing active and independent (passive) protection functions? In particular, what products can quite securely to protect the operator and its aspects in automatic mode when working with deep ASC (Wasps and netleska, trip when dealing with plants, etc.)? To protect the operator from the effects of subtle creatures (parasites, maloki, etc.), create a protective zone, clean the cocoon from the "adverse" effects of entities, people, thought forms, systems, etc?
If I understand correctly, the most active "protective" properties are: system stop magic (for example, a bracelet or card OS 2.2+, to protect the premises cube stop magic), Pandora, and also if I am not mistaken, СКМ1 able able to produce, for example, "cleaning" of the room? Something else?

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Wed Aug 12, 2015 13:54

Prescribed two programs a week passed, a noticeable positive change in the Affairs of yet. How to work with Pandora not clear, no feedback.
Need positive dynamics in cases new-best deals , profitable idea in the short term. And at this stage is only checked by the competent authorities in the framework of the implemented project that does not allow you to proceed to the implementation phase. Noticed that it's all cyclical, but the quality of the event has changed, the cycle of several years.
How to get out of the loop with Pandora and go to your desired trajectory?
NEED feedback how to work with Pandora VIP's business???
bi

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 15, 2015 23:25

Pandora VIP is not the right situation product without special programming. Special programming assumes in contrast to the more simple for Stabiliser control there, or the UK, a certain understanding of what and how You have going on and why - a clearly grasp the reasons of those or other processes in life.
In passive mode (personally, I don't remember how many now, some handed out, probably 8 wearing it passive most of the time), in passive mode it improves your base so to speak, the resistance to injury of any kind.
One of the methods that You can use is an extension of himself mentally in the sphere of business for Pandora that indicate this area is the essence of your processes and injury on her you uncomfortable and in your own cocoon. It's not a very valid option, but I think it is working.

Of course it is also possible with the modules/States to work, but they need to get on something of a neutral intuition, how it affects the world around us.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:03

Михаил_ wrote:Good. I'll read more and this and that, but later, very busy days, I apologize. Sometimes very detailed answers it's just hard to write for a treatise out.
Michael, still and disassemble it in detail, as will the time!

Раум

Post by Раум » Sun Aug 16, 2015 14:37

Michael, my questions, please answer briefly. I certainly understand that probably has an increased employment, but I asked questions twice and received no response, unlike Alcamo. Friends, maybe someone of you can help with the answers? Thank you

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Sun Aug 16, 2015 14:48

Ангел wrote:Michael,pls. give at least one example of work with the module "water is the ocean."No idea how to work with it,but I really like it.)) If you could ,an example of the work over time.Just don't say, just not clear-so it is not necessary. :) Thank you.
Michael,if you can, and to my questions.Been waiting for two months.Thank you!

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 17:04

Раум wrote:Michael, and to my questions, please answer briefly. I certainly understand that probably has an increased employment, but I asked questions twice and received no response, unlike Alcamo. Friends, maybe someone of you can help with the answers? Thank you
2.2 OS+ and Pandora have the functions of protection and budget, there is still stream PC+

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 17:08

Ангел wrote:
Ангел wrote:Michael,pls. give at least one example of work with the module "water is the ocean."No idea how to work with it,but I really like it.)) If you could ,an example of the work over time.Just don't say, just not clear-so it is not necessary. :) Thank you.
Michael,if you can, and to my questions.Been waiting for two months.Thank you!
When you suddenly start to understand that the situation is not as you have planned and do not understand how, then enable this module and everything becomes more manageable

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Sun Aug 16, 2015 18:35

Petr99,thank you very much for the answer!

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:06

If you can put up photo looks like a pendant Pandora. bi

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:27

ММ wrote:photo looks like a pendant Pandora. bi
These pendants do not yet exist physically.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Aug 21, 2015 22:45

Well, then at least a photo of Pandora VIP. :)