The System Of Pandora. Modules/Condition/Modes.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 17, 2015 15:55

New modules/modes:
- little elephant - hard interactions in soft-infant/harmless form. Soft but very massive analogue 2.6
- leopard - hard interaction signs of rapid selection of variants need high extra energy, the signs eventually built in so to speak. It is both analog 2.6+2.7 supplements+ some quality 2.5
- wind - working with probabilities/worlds/versions (analog 2.5 advanced)
- the inner light work with cocoon/regeneration, energy in yourself, work with the physical body.

Attention. I recommend the use of these modes of Pandora not be in the area of the cocoon of extraneous artifacts except BJ line, their total possible damage or conflict. Pandora will not care. You may not.
In the case of the other BJ as you know this problem in General, no. Here is the exception. I can't write here a "fuse which bypassed this problem the easy way.

Ленчик

Re: The Pandora System. Modules/Condition/Modes.

Post by Ленчик » Sun Apr 19, 2015 15:06

Михаил_ wrote:New modules/modes
Guys, link buttons modules, please :oops: Even I can't find what I've had to take, I'm blonde:)
Want to buy a card, "sniff" module. I test Pandora very much.
Misha, with alpha-vitom can be used? Not breaking up with him, my lifelong friend :ay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 19, 2015 16:51

can be used with any of my products, others may fade a bit... :)
description of the modules except what is already there in the theme on my forum.
What are the "button modules" ?

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Sun Apr 19, 2015 18:41

note that in the free trial version of the Pandora-0.5, which is still running on 20% power [url]added two of the included States, which can be very useful to the forum.

Doom... and Openmatics I came across information that the "true view" button to turn on... I can invent here, and you just have to "click" in my head include :) Well, excuse me then :) :) :)

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Sun Apr 19, 2015 20:08

can pandrossou card to pass on to other people after extended wear? or as the PC works with the same owner?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:53

You can pass, but there is a little different with the authorization to personal changes in the system about them later.

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 14:59

Can is, does it make sense to stick a piece of paper from P-0.5 to commercial card Pandora?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 20, 2015 17:55

Any sense at all.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:31

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the webinar.

The webinar someone asked a question about the passive use of the map Pandora. It was at the end and I think that you have not seen the issue.

In the description for the System of P-0.5 is said: "the Main goal is more power /activity / regeneration."

It's all in a few words or something else, which relates to a commercial product?

Thank you in advance.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:22

https://yadi.sk/i/0JwugHbMg9k2U - here the record begins with the 8th minute.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:46

I missed the beginning of the webinar and problems with browsers.

I think now everything became clear.

Thank.

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:07

How about, exaggerated, a business card is more powerful and more efficient gift? In passive mode, Pandora is doing what?

Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 21, 2015 15:56

Powerful - I obviously can't estimate, I got about 10 cards on an audio mystery the 17th of some of the audience in its sole discretion (some jewels :) in addition to my discretion :) ) A number of people from those who gave very sensitive and I think they enjoyed the cards from the generator. Let's hear it. Technically should be 10 to 20 times but this is the limit, the limit is personal all several different. In addition, commercial cards contain 2 built-in kernel (was told in the webinar), and the card from the generator only works on my kernels. Although built-in is not terribly relevant to the idea.

However, the main difference is quite different. Commercial settings are saved including in the passive mode it is a lot more efficient.
What Pandora does in passive mode I think should be partially clear for reviews on the cards creates the potential for changes in events/health and focuses on areas where these changes are more important. And gives energy.
Plus there are important elements of the protective-protective properties for cocoon, not only as a kind of "shell" but through the entire thickness of the cocoon.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Apr 21, 2015 16:12

Card Pandora entered the office and available for order
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... c/pandora/

ЮрС

Post by ЮрС » Wed Apr 22, 2015 19:09

Элиан wrote:How about, exaggerated, a business card is more powerful and more efficient gift? In passive mode, Pandora is doing what?

Thank you.
The second day I use P-1.0 Feel normal ( that's me being modest :ay )Works gently,so gently...(it is for me at the moment,as it will be for you-I don't know...),but I feel the power that is behind it.Yesterday was not programmed,was used.Closer to the night felt overweight,but rather from the overabundance of information from the chat,webinar, etc. "overeaten" lightly.))) Today included the Inner Light,let the body etc. are harmonized and healed to begin with.The state is saved, the work goes on.Nice to know that now sitting at a computer I discharged him,and charged and you can feel it))) P-0.5 for me was tougher,maybe it is because blocks were many,had a little "hurt"))) But for me it did the trick,I am grateful to her.Now it's time for P-1.0. Michael,Thank you very much!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 24, 2015 22:49

Map Pandora
Карта Пандора

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Apr 25, 2015 0:44

Mesmerizing...

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:08

Rastorguev For a long time today it under a magnifying glass and looked at - it's wonderful. Powerful broadcast much. Well, not ten times... more I think.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:00

My child does not speak Russian. Knows German. Is it possible to run modules in German? I mean to make a translation into German.Will this work?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:40

ОлегЧ wrote:Rastorguev For a long time today it under a magnifying glass and looked at - it's wonderful. Powerful broadcast much. Well, not ten times... more I think.
What powerful rocket or ship??? hahahhaha....
not to be confused.
They have different objectives and goals and ways to achieve them.
Broadcast is a kind of self-study.
Pandora is an external tool and the potential for help from Yixing and near by. Or rather, not at hand but within the cocoon and the next, and many other places.
In General, these tools each other very harmoniously complement, which is why the last broadcast I've modified to their mutual combinations. So, to say that powerful - not very well. More precisely it is not correct.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:10

Алексей wrote:Pandora is just the funniest damn what a trick! two days already with her and learn so much!
first, the card itself does not felt, took her in hand, and nothing of her BJ and ск1м I felt that this energy active things with broadcasts too, all clear, and then zero. but after a couple of hours I was covered as of yet not covered went and continues a powerful cleaning, on me club stream in stereo, ASD, beetles, but Pandora dissolves the old/hardened blocks (at the level of physics too, right really clamped muscles Bang and resolved) and that I can't handle for the past 10 years with such ease, simplicity and speed that I really can't imagine what will happen next.
About protection - the first night had a dream where I got into a fight group to group (first time ) and everyone gets around and nobody touches me)
My energy has increased significantly
Really, only two days, but between me and Pandora to me right now, just a huge difference in changes
And most interesting for me is programming. Before that, I really didn't understand what it means to manage mentally. The modules BJ, panacea, spec. means.. Well how about understood, but the feedback was so faint, weak and transparent, what it all could easily be blamed on a glitch-hypnosis and so on
With Pandora quite a different matter, calling the module and what that program is called simple and easy and the feedback is so clear that it can not be auto-suggestion. and, I believe, that Yes it works and Yes - I can do it, I can do it.
questions:
1. how will and what will grow and whether the number of cards Pandora? if the two cards, you of energy in 2 times more, significantly more, or a stream connection, another the same effectiveness will not?
2. if you pinch off a piece from Pandora on the subject, a person, a place, a piece of conditional 10%, then the Pandora will remain 90% and will stay that way until I back not prisana? or TO recover to the maximum?

1) the number of cards will increase the capacity of the system; how much of it You immediately digest will not know.
2) you can nip off, will recover to 100% within a reasonable time but not immediately<

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 18:03

ММ wrote:My child does not speak Russian. Knows German. Is it possible to run modules in German? I mean to make a translation into German.Will this work?
Can. Will.

Because module is an algorithm that performs the subconscious.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 19:57

And they say in the genome of all Russian or some analog :) and by the way, the Germans discovered during world war II... So that what thinks does not matter (although you can think of really in different languages), the signal was still always properly understood to be - the interface is all about the similar and vzaimopomoschi.

Кона

Post by Кона » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:21

Michael, I certainly understand that this is blasphemy, but what if the card cut in half?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:53

Кона wrote:Michael, I certainly understand that this is blasphemy, but what if the card cut in half?
it is not necessary to do so.