Question a newcomer on the bracelets(confused)

ДмитрийКО
Re: Question of the beginner on bracelets(confused)

Post by ДмитрийКО » Tue Jul 28, 2015 21:47

Yes, thank you need an answer I heard. :)

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Tue Jul 28, 2015 23:02

Please tell me map System "1копия"-it is possible at once to charge the selected object BJ version 2.1-2.9, panacea, pan-young or BJ only 2.1 Sorry that is not doponyal. But the migration card is reusable on the chosen BJ version. I understood correctly. Thank you.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Tue Jul 28, 2015 23:06

What is the difference card transfer "Panacea 2" well from the usual BJ a Panacea. Another charging system is used or amended and algorithms? :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 23:20

ДмитрийКО wrote:please Tell me map System "1копия"-it is possible at once to charge the selected object BJ version 2.1-2.9, panacea, pan-young or BJ only 2.1 Sorry that is not doponyal. But the migration card is reusable on the chosen BJ version. I understood correctly. Thank you.
System 1-copy creates constantly a work item of the specified version (2.1 in this case) and no other.
This is useful for example for processing objects of the permanent and long wearing (hours for example, so as not to violate the dress code a bracelet or for other reasons of convenience).
Card transfer can move from one object BJ properties specified in the map version to another. In this case one that is not used CEASES to be a BJ (or rather he becomes BJ 1.0 mean residual effects).
Panacea-2 is a slightly updated version of panacea :) There all a little bit panacaea ... to her and to broadcast the panacea for system broadcasts. But it doesn't much matter.

Эдуард

Post by Эдуард » Tue Jul 28, 2015 23:38

Michael, if I upon receipt of the bracelets 2.2 OS+ and panacea (ebony) immediately launched modules (15-20 pieces) how will this affect the operation of the bracelets (I wrote that a month is not necessary modules to run) and how.
a few months I wear - except for the vivid dreams (in the early days) not detecting anything - might not make or not - what would you recommend?
not saying that there is nothing, no effects, but if there is, it is impossible to track the same cases as in the themes of the bracelets or the use of modules.
who can that advise - you can here or on Skype
I would be very grateful

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:54

Михаил_ wrote: Card transfer can move from one object BJ properties specified in the map version to another. In this case one that is not used CEASES to be a BJ (or rather he becomes BJ 1.0 mean residual effects).
Ie it turns out I understood correctly this will be one of the BZ 2.2, when charging the card (if the selected card transfer 2.2-made the order), and the map makes changes only the physical media is selected, the BZ indicated in the map. I just thought that the map gives even reusable, i.e. copy the selected items to charge these map properties. Well, just to make the same bracelets in several copies, to hand out to relatives and friends, so she's just used to change the "media" that's all right. :)

And if it's only these cards transfer, we are committed to these cards to create a copy of the BZ selected versions to other selected items? Or is technologically impossible. Just think that if it is possible, for example, to buy a copy card for a certain price, but later you're doing BJ the selected version with the help of her. But it turns out the other negative side, like anyone else would do business with her in korystnyh purposes. :evil: Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:28

Эдуард wrote:Michael, if I upon receipt of the bracelets 2.2 OS+ and panacea (ebony) immediately launched modules (15-20 pieces) how will this affect the operation of the bracelets (I wrote that a month is not necessary modules to run) and how.
a few months I wear - except for the vivid dreams (in the early days) not detecting anything - might not make or not - what would you recommend?
not saying that there is nothing, no effects, but if there is, it is impossible to track the same cases as in the themes of the bracelets or the use of modules.
who can that advise - you can here or on Skype
I would be very grateful
Nothing to worry about. (about the modules)
Usually the part will be deactivated eventually (often quite quickly, or lack of energy).
Bracelets not to hurt possibly, and your personal effects can be very different from the same from other people. All reviews written by those who have the most vivid results.
So focus on yourself and not on them. It may take significant time (months and much more) before anything noticeable visually, and maybe faster.... depends on your "starting" status and other incentives to change. Modules because they are worked by YOU and not the bracelet. Bracelet "teaches"/energy supplies.

Чародей

Re: Question of the beginner on bracelets (confused)

Post by Чародей » Sun Aug 02, 2015 13:38

Decided not to create a new topic and ask here, because I also have a question newbie.

About BJ Panacea written:
These are also that one of the qualities can be chosen and enhanced by a team that will create from Panacea "software" obtained an analogue of the corresponding version of the BZ (2.5, 2.6, 2.7 or 2.8 ).
Tell me, is it possible to translate the panacea in each of these States alternately? Or to ask immediately translated into 2.7, for example?
Last edited by Чародей on Sun Aug 02, 2015 16:47, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 02, 2015 14:00

Unfortunately I'm not sure what the office can definitely be done.
In General you just need to know the taste of these States. I think You will be quite likely to ask when you purchase to try/to try on bracelets resp. versions to remember feel. Of course this does not mean that after switching sensations _total Vremia will be, because the feeling when you tried, for example 2.7 and at constant wear, of course different (there comes adjustment and adaptation), or at a photo of the bangles tune. Like this.

Чародей

Post by Чародей » Sun Aug 02, 2015 15:47

And another question: map of migration, such as 2.7, how will differ from БЖ2.7, to transfer its properties on an engagement ring?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 02, 2015 17:26

1. Obviously the bracelet and the engagement ring are very different things. The ring closes one finger, and the bracelet -meridians of the hand.
All around me, several dozen people practicing in the visual environment, basically are unable to carry metal... including watches with metal bracelets. Rings including. One of the reasons - there is a bridging meridianow hand (or finger) artificial jumper; and just Bad for health and for practices.
2. Map transfer is slightly different from БЖ2.7, although of course the BJ has some constructive role (including material selection), but it is better to use a map is more massive objects (well, a belt for example will think good);

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 03, 2015 14:20

The commentary to 2.2 OS+ was that for the price of 4 PCs it's not for everyone perhaps, but there are people who say use older version, for example, a kit AMP, or is there a BJ-panacea, etc. So for them OS 2.2+ can be useful and important even for occasional use.
He is stronger than 2.2, and can be worn all the time, just those on whom a lot of the bracelets of the older versions, it may not be convenient or seem to not need my comment concerned the fact that they it can be necessary and important.
I have one like this constantly worn on the arm or leg.

As far as the cards are transferred - for clean work with the physics is still probably a good idea... first 2.2 (or 2.2 OS+ even better)
2.7 is more energy, but easier for the program of recovery.
What to wrap - around care, although of course it would be better something a few massive plastic card and here it is not even in the mass of the object, and point-of-contact with the cocoon. You can for example easily take a shirt and a belt :) on the map they want.
I'm itching to make cards transfer with increased range so larger objects to handle, but still too busy, well just not possible :)
And so it would be possible shoes, for example add :)
Well, I would advise not to ignore homemade, for example the same panacea if not in use.

Чародей

Post by Чародей » Tue Aug 04, 2015 19:43

Михаил_ wrote:but it's easier for the program of recovery.
What is this program?

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Thu Aug 06, 2015 13:11

Dear friends, here is a video to palamalaguti for example, you can see, it is possible to charge the water for example, is the matrix digital to it, if I put on braclet selected or thing matrix P/youth -this piece has its own TO p/his youth, as in the standard panacea. That's right, I think. Something I forgot the topic :?
But the original question on the video files using their but to charge and see how you can still work and use? Michael described for many other things-is what if not a secret. Ie, how else are used files videopantie, youth and others. I understand browsing videoproduct for example mental in the head describe the process that you need in the frame of the "youth" or what? Probably not clearly written. :roll:

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Thu Aug 06, 2015 13:15

And Yes, if palamalaguti is also means is programmed as standard TO panacea without switching modes and versions of bracelets (2.5, etc.) i.e. TO present all programmable. Right. 8)

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Aug 11, 2015 22:04

I have one more question. Which product makes more likely to do something? Yes, I understand that if a person has depression, weakness, do not want to do because of the low level of energy - he usually will not do anything.

But option 1) Suppose a person is the same depression, lack of energy (let us leave aside the reasons and ways of dealing with this) - but he has to work to live, because without this, if he goes on about this depression he after a certain time will simply die (the maximum that may be) and let's say he has a wife, children dependent on him. In this situation it is something to do even with the breakdown, using "cant"?

And option 2) Have the ability to do something. But choose a lighter option. Not to do something productive and make something more easy and simple. To watch a movie instead to talk about some business with a colleague. To read a magazine on sports (from which nothing is done) instead of having to go to the physical exercise.

What you can do in these situations? Of course we leave aside the issue Drive as a way of obtaining energy. It is necessary to distribute that energy. On the important things, even using force. (if you need something else to say, just say it, I know I missed something, but what?)

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 22:33

1) BZ 2.2 and/or a Cure-all

2) claim 1, and a Cure-Youth

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Aug 11, 2015 22:56

Just in the subject viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5843&p=139388 Dmitri T wrote that good BJ 2.6 and 2.7 as a pusher. And You all have not mentioned them. So I ask

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Tue Aug 11, 2015 23:05

The asteroid will more than likely depend on, for example what is your Panacea. I think if it is a pendant E-Panacea, BJ 2.6 and 2.7 do not need.

Жанночка

Post by Жанночка » Tue Aug 11, 2015 23:13

Asteroid You need a map of the Masculine, we need "the one," Oh, then, how you trample! :wink:

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Aug 11, 2015 23:27

ElyaThis is the first card I bought.
And yet - I brought in an understandable options two models of action and validity. I have no wife and children. But there are many of my friends.

Жанночка

Post by Жанночка » Tue Aug 11, 2015 23:50

Asteroid so you have good intuition! wait...., not so fast, patience! a lot needs you to readjust! Good luck! For the wedding invite? :wink:

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Aug 12, 2015 0:01

No weddings. We have Michael decided that a wedding is a relic of the past.
Well, if a more serious approach to this question - I'm still in search of that would like to spend the rest of my life.
Have not yet found.
But looking for...

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 0:27

Астероид wrote:Just in the subject viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5843&p=139388 Dmitri T wrote that good BJ 2.6 and 2.7 as a pusher. And You all have not mentioned them. So I ask

BJ 2.6 and 2.7 - not tappets...

BJ 2.6 - helps "push" your version of the situation, if the person does not want anything, then "push" nothing...

BJ 2.7 - Yes, gives energy, but if one wants the easy options, and the energy will only get to the easy options. Just push will not. In General, you need a total restore, and then...
Last edited by Мастер 108 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 14:20, edited 1 time in total.

Жанночка

Post by Жанночка » Wed Aug 12, 2015 0:34

Asteroid a relic of the past... you will fall in love at the beginning, then you will still be a relic or no relic, only to be with his beloved near. You informed yourself do not program.