Question a newcomer on the bracelets(confused)

Владер
Re: Question of the beginner on bracelets(confused)

Post by Владер » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:33

The asteroid, I began to things, which was postponed and was done reluctantly, after adding the test broadcast of the "Male standard". Now switched to other modes, was done with less zeal and enthusiasm, but the specific brakes anymore.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:07

Жанночка wrote:you will fall in love first
Well, until I have completely the opposite reason - I'm constantly in love with (had previously). Yes, I understand the psychological reasons for this "problem". Pure therapy hasn't helped - although I used very advanced methods. Maybe something with the Map happens - something is already there, but I don't know what will happen in a few months. So I gradually "pumped" products Michael. Something made for free, Pandora VIP and Masculine bought. Most likely something else to buy before the end of the month.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 12, 2015 15:51

Чародей wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:but it's easier for the program of recovery.
What is this program?
In the context of the message there was a view that contains a basis 2.7 2.0 1.0 as documented BJ (natural channels of energy + modules) and work with the cell cloud in order to reinforce it and distribute on cocoon (actually the difference 2шки) plus features 2.7 - namely, the emphasis on a LOT of ENERGY.
And here is 2.2 (well, as of OS 2.2+) is a rehabilitation program FOR the bracelet, built on the principle of intellectual restoration in the structures of cocoon (including long-term coming from past incarnations). Therefore, in this aspect (as a reductant) 2.2 better and sieve through the water pours out.... so "pour" a lot of energy in leaky cocoon -nissassa, it is necessary first to get him patched up, yeah ? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 12, 2015 15:53

ДмитрийКО wrote:Dear friends, here is a video to palamalaguti for example, you can see, it is possible to charge the water for example, is the matrix digital to it, if I put on braclet selected or thing matrix P/youth -this piece has its own TO p/his youth, as in the standard panacea. That's right, I think. Something I forgot the topic :?
But the original question on the video files using their but to charge and see how you can still work and use? Michael described for many other things-is what if not a secret. Ie, how else are used files videopantie, youth and others. I understand browsing videoproduct for example mental in the head describe the process that you need in the frame of the "youth" or what? Probably not clearly written. :roll:
the videos of Pana youth allow You to tune in the correct state and, in General, that's all.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 12, 2015 15:54

ДмитрийКО wrote:And Yes, even if palamalaguti is also means is programmed as standard TO panacea without switching modes and versions of bracelets (2.5, etc.) i.e. TO present all programmable. Right. 8)
Programmed only TO panacea. Pan-youth you don't write.

ДмитрийКО

Post by ДмитрийКО » Thu Aug 13, 2015 22:36

Okay, thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 27, 2015 13:19

1. I will carry it out
2. because I think full offtopic bangles
3. because I think ABSOLUTELY not good for man (or rather bad)
4. because my themes does not have any relationship at all. Please understand correctly.
I am responsible for the people reading my threads. An unhealthy interest in the subject of malware in fact I don't need. Creates is not true causality. The tail of the branch will be cleaned up.
T/e even in the historical sense, as a collective discussion, do not want a side interest in the topic, because it creates a strong bond of consciousness reading from it (most people have this process is not in control) and automatically "catches".
The answers were given, people got them, all in favor, then offer it here to close. If a person has decided such to modulate and limit thereby the space of personal choices - his choice.

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:09

Hello!
I have a map of the transfer 2.2. On the forums, it was said that if you recharge a new subject on the old track remains similar to BJ 1.0. Tell me this BJ 1.0 is still attached to the transfer card or it is already independent? Want to make BJ 1.0 for their parents. you can?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:16

Влад Н. wrote:Hello!
I have a map of the transfer 2.2. On the forums, it was said that if you recharge a new subject on the old track remains similar to BJ 1.0. Tell me this BJ 1.0 is still attached to the transfer card or it is already independent? Want to make BJ 1.0 for their parents. you can?
It is independent of the card. So it is possible. Although BJ 1.0 is best done by technology.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Tue Sep 01, 2015 14:04

Greetings friends. Tell me, did anyone (and what???) products by Michael to attract customers? It is seen that products are multifunctional, in principle, cover a quite diverse life processes. And are only interested in the theme of attracting customers in large numbers, and even on certain criteria (mashtalov there any consumer and terrorists to bypass the swamp below). Interested in the experience associated with a conscious work in this direction.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Thu Oct 22, 2015 18:14

Panacea - Youth+Pandora (Economy) now stands at 10 thousand.
Set Panacea - Youth (Economy) without action is worth 10 thousand.
(let's leave aside the point that Set a Panacea - Youth (Standard) and the Panacea - Youth+Pandora (Standard) without stock are the same 30 thousand)

I have a Pandora VIP. Whether dopolnitelny the effect of using a bunch of Youth + Pandora or is there no difference?

And the question on the use of the bracelets. If I want to use the bracelet, and map transfer to my own bracelet. Well, it is clear that it would be more profitable for the money (if I want to use 2.7 - 30 and 12 the difference is noticeable). What about the manifestations?
Just if there are different versions of the same cards (why not make an advanced version of the card Masculine and Feminine) - what about the bracelets?

Фермиона

Post by Фермиона » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:42

Hello.

Not sure where to ask this question.

I have seen on the site map and stream the normalization of male urogenitalbut not found the same female cards / broadcast.. hence the question – does the product for women? And if not, is there a probability of its occurrence in the future?

Thank you.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:23

Fermion, there is a similar stream, it's called "working with physics bodies at the level of the genitals" (female) in the section "broadcast Male and Female", and there is a similar module in the card is Female.

Фермиона

Post by Фермиона » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:46

Ksenia, thank you very much for the reply.

If I understand you correctly, the “normalization of the urogenital area, and work with physics bodies at the level of the genitals” have the same features and just different names.

Then my another question about the map “the Normalization of female sexual energy”: does its functionality in the map “Feminine”, or is it something different? I'm trying to figure out whether it makes sense to buy two cards - “Feminine” and “Normalize female sexual energy” as complementary to each other, or everything is already included in the “Feminine”?

Thank you.

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:16

Stream "work with the physics body at the level of the genitals" women and men implemented as maps and as a separate broadcast runs more multifaceted and affects not only the physical but also the emotional/psychological/generic/karmic, depending on where the causes of the particular problem came to the physics, as well as General acceptance of their body, especially at the level of the sex as something natural and sacred :) and removing negative programs/installations that have accumulated on this subject for a long time. In addition, if you read the descriptions of the content of the cards, we wrote that the Male and Female and in all the major broadcasts on this subject implemented the principle of "three threads", which means that a person working with a map and a stream
in the vertical stream is searched for the last person with the right experience, as the cocoon and the consciousness and perception in the context of a state and module, the horizontal - parallel individuals who already possess the necessary experience and status, if any, and the third from the back - searched and included the ancestors of the genus with the necessary experience; three streams converge at the heart center, helping the person to gradually activate their own resources and status, harmonious to him, and to synchronize them on a subconscious level, mind and body (from the heart center a pulsing stream diverges up to the head and down to the coccyx and waves around the cocoon).
Old and new maps are made differently, act differently, are not mutually exclusive, but the new more extensive, detailed and rich in content, and they have made more new and interesting technology.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Nov 03, 2015 22:26

Michael_I wore the probes BJ 2.2 - collectively about three weeks (1 sample, but after a few days he was eager and I wore the following - only wear 4). And now I wear bought BJ 2.6.
You know, I have a feeling that BJ 2.6 ten times stronger than the probe B. W 2.2. Whether so it actually?

And change the perception of myself in my eyes. significantly. Although some say that this BJ to be effective with other people.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:08

Астероид wrote:Panacea - Youth+Pandora (Economy) now stands at 10 thousand.
Set Panacea - Youth (Economy) without action is worth 10 thousand.
(let's leave aside the point that Set a Panacea - Youth (Standard) and the Panacea - Youth+Pandora (Standard) without stock are the same 30 thousand)

I have a Pandora VIP. Whether dopolnitelny the effect of using a bunch of Youth + Pandora or is there no difference?

And the question on the use of the bracelets. If I want to use the bracelet, and map transfer to my own bracelet. Well, it is clear that it would be more profitable for the money (if I want to use 2.7 - 30 and 12 the difference is noticeable). What about the manifestations?
Just if there are different versions of the same cards (why not make an advanced version of the card Masculine and Feminine) - what about the bracelets?
OK :) a lot of the right questions, try to answer all :)
1. just in the price, there is some sputannosti.... really pan-youth without Pandora discontinued, but while there are probably you can buy it.
Pandorae and Youth+Pandora is very, very different things after all...
In order to understand this, you should read the description pan-base of youth. Pandora inside pan-Youth+Pandora, it is there in many products inactive Pandora, which provides the components of youth. According to its description. This is an important component which affects everything, so the answer is generally, Yes, impact is clearly positive.
The answer on the bracelets. The cost of cards transfer lower because the used for their production materials and technologies is easier and cheaper than the same for the production of bracelets.
Overall capacity of the card the transfer is quite comparable with the physical product. Although the result will obviously vary, depending on what will transfer. Take a thin ribbon and the result will be weaker... but something more massive and close to the original BJ on the media of black wood.
The situation is in the fact that the cards we intentionally made cheap, because they are replicating a more simple and scalable process, and to do a lot 2.5-2.6-2.7-2.8 - hard. While there is the old technical process, it is slow, tedious and there are a lot of manual work. Therefore, the migration of the BZ of this type in more expensive price category, I wrote at the time that in fact it is a translation into the category of "rarities" - the product is powerful, good, very good. But expensive :)
In addition, they (BJ on the black tree produced about klassicheskoi technology) is still very enjoyable. And is very durable. (well, except for the strings connecting links, which are expendable). They can be worn, give, bequeath, and so on. Therefore, for example, despite the broadcast and other things I have with me usually there are some a classic BJ's in the bag and I occasionally use. It's just energetically and aesthetically pleasing :) :) :)
However, when the economy is on a more main location - option to map transfer is preferred, this is certainly.

PS Yes, of course you can release a more powerful version of the male and female maps. However, while this is necessary and the time it. Here Alfavita did it in a reasonable amount of time, and users got a great powerful tool.... To adapt thus card transfer to more powerful is not planned YET. I can't guarantee that they will not do, some thoughts on this account, but they are not about the immediate future and the alternative is clearly not cheap, since it will include some innovations and tricks to more effectively transfer, less dependent on the qualities and weight of the material of the product on which the transfer is carried out. Just when did the card transfer has not yet been broadcast and translational charging and other new mechanisms that we have now.

PS2 is a Good alternative to the usual BJ and card transfer is translational charging on the subject of the customer. True, it is not cheaper, and as a physical product, but allows you to charge something different for a very, very high level of quality. Thus it is possible to avoid "problems dresscode", which some do not allow you to wear BJ for example.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:22

Астероид wrote:Michael_I wore the probes BJ 2.2 - collectively about three weeks (1 sample, but after a few days he was eager and I wore the following - only wear 4). And now I wear bought BJ 2.6.
You know, I have a feeling that BJ 2.6 ten times stronger than the probe B. W 2.2. Whether so it actually?

And change the perception of myself in my eyes. significantly. Although some say that this BJ to be effective with other people.
Probes - they are pretty strong :) I then "complained" that people "before my eyes swam and my hands were shaking", from came mail samples...
But the 2.2 he's not weaker he's just softer than 2.6 due to inherent properties and purposes.
And Yes, of course the probe is not a perfect analogy of the physical product, the product, especially in its classical form (as a bracelet made of black wood) - stronger.
Congrats on a good buy :)

As regards the perception of himself: from the classical viewpoint, which is obviously work in both directions, towards itself, is the accumulation of the necessary skills and methods/algorithms/routes work mental and cocoon in General. Ways of interacting with reality. This changes, of course, the perception of himself and the world. In this respect, stronger than the 2.6 will be shown in your side-dressed on the left hand. And in the direction of the world - on the right.
In addition to the basic version just give a strong "kick," and this affects the acceleration of many internal processes.
It can also lead to such a noticeable and significant change.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:01

I wonder what I can put on the left hand and only wear on it, although they could be dressed and on the right. Well, that "before my eyes swam" - this I have often occurs. No, if you want - it will not. But unable to do so. And Yes, sleep gradually decreases and decreases. And if earlier there were moments when I wanted to sleep during the day if sleep 6-7 hours, now sleeping 6 hours (regularly) - no desire to sleep during the day. But for the winter I usually sleep longer. Here in January for a few days slept for 12-13 hours. Now get up and do stuff.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:28

In principle, information about the right/left hand have been many times on the forum, so that it can find in its rereading the principle of "read me" :) Yes, this is long, but Yes - this information is helpful as a trainer, for one thing, my posts and replies and another thing - the "folk wisdom" :)

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Thu Nov 05, 2015 18:45

Jason, to attract the clients using the module shop, walkways, spiders, to eat out the possibility that there will be no one power that will. Now try range. Just me it works if you first prescribe the model on paper, clearly write out what result I want. Without it works too, but not as productive and sometimes funny cases.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Fri Nov 13, 2015 17:55

Клэр wrote:Jason, to attract the clients using the module shop, walkways, spiders, to eat out the possibility that there will be no one power that will. Now try range. Just me it works if you first prescribe the model on paper, clearly write out what result I want. Without it works too, but not as productive and sometimes funny cases.
You know I already found the working tool, the modules I have not... As You probably know there are Internet sites that are used for ads, but advertising is paid and sometimes not worth the trouble because get the low margins due to the high cost of contextual advertising. There are pitfalls and so on. The website I use as the entry point and information tied to the area office. Further attention - with the theme of personal worlds (PC, which of course I have, just yesterday paid for the stream to try) I can create a virtual office, which generate a space with certain parameters (Module Shop), the funnel of customers selected according to certain parameters. It's kind of interesting as the meditation, which always shoots at the target in my case. But it must be constantly nourished, all the way hands do not reach to make it. Can such virtual office is good to keep PC card, do not know, because there is no such I, sure if to stick in more powerful and at the result will be tangible.

P/S on the one hand I was not used to create this tool predominating Michael, on the other PC once I have drawn himself, popping up like a Jack-in-the-box surprises.
P. P/S you Can certainly weigh a funnel on it, but it will affect cocoon.
P. P. P/S you Can install a funnel in the office, but will require more sources of energy, dancing with a tambourine and so on. The method of using a virtual office is elegant and effective.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:25

You had hosted a workshop on LM ? this unlimited source of energy, and You write "need more energy".....

With regard to tools, then Claire in General, more accurately described the possible diversity of approaches. Use a wide range of instruments very well.
I would recommend a stabilizer (for sure, at least on paper)
The context (well, about that we talked a lot in the seminars that the object+object but in the midst of "the conflict" they "vacuum" in their process.
And further on the situation - there may be an anomaly or the norm or something. Again, to register on paper or the Board office very well.
IC, Y4, and so on.
As you know, part of this list (stab/ск1м/modules) with a well-taken free homemade if you have the desire or the desire of existence :)

By the way, Jason, PC is homemade, too. So many such have built up a buffer.....

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun Nov 15, 2015 15:58

Михаил_ wrote:You had hosted a workshop on LM ? this unlimited source of energy, and You write "need more energy".....
Did not pass. You did not read properly my message. Additional energy sources will need a funnel if you put "fact" in the office, without using a PC. But Your comment explains some interesting features of work in LM.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 16, 2015 0:33

I read the message more correctly, just wanted to clarify, You used the LM terminology as if I was the subject and at the same time, the text of the message suggests otherwise.
Techniques for working with LM in principle, allow you to be completely 1000% self-sufficient and energy and anything. Although I did not see among the seminarians, those who refused would such as "tasty" novelties :) but it is connected already with others.... need the results today, and independent work (and spending time on it) and the work done by someone with a certain degree of professonalizma - will give a different effect.
Therefore, the most successful seminarians (conditionally honors :) although there is not applicable) it is the most efficient use of commercial and free products. And they are avid buyers :) And these products bring a direct profit, so buyers they are not hooked but objectively rational.