Question a newcomer on the bracelets(confused)

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Question of the beginner on bracelets(confused)

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 08, 2018 20:20

One of my favorite BJ, which is always on me :) along with AMB /Actor/ classic 3.0.... (they are all slightly different from the Arbiter, or just the three I used). Actually not removed since extra created it while in Peru :)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Apr 08, 2018 21:59

Михаил_ wrote: together with AMB /Actor/ classic 3.0.... (
It kind of alternates?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 08, 2018 23:08

Nah, I usually 6-7 BJ (except broadcasts).
3 AMB (usually 4, but I apparently someone one left, and now themselves to explore and discovered that 3 :) ) - hands-legs
3.0 S+ double-processed (still old engraved over loaded as it is now, in principle, a difference from modern is not felt, just I love it but I stick with it :) - what marriage once was returned due to the wormhole link is too big, I do it as in itself a plot and not removed for many years).
2.2 OS+
and actor E++, three of course is also in need of work but hands do not reach (shoemaker without shoes), and manufacturing forever, and so the peak load including ++ versions. Well really wear them two is a bit cumbersome (for cocoon, not for hands).

Of broadcasts is always the Carmel/actor/asd0/some FF cards like dolphins, and others. well, PC+

With a constantly 3 decks (old and new Cheka/ Free the winds), ALFAVIT VIP/ designer relations VIP/5-10 PB/5 anachronos/5 feathers of an angel/some vendor VIP not black/m-card. Well t/e is in the bag notnow for me it is, in fact, always.
I2 in the bag tired of wearing - remotely use when not at home.
Well still usually have a few cards on gifts, and 2.61/2.71 in the bag for use on the mood.
From BJ to shoot only the decider++ in mood constantly rest on me, although well without them, but so familiar.
Load are large. So at the time. (well, actually a bunch of broadcasts, I just don't remember included, listed those that I consider important).

The bracelets on me, as if they are for different States. T/e 2.2 OS+ I in one condition, the arbiter in the other AMB - in the third. :) something like that.
Maps of PB and VIP-Pandora - this is what lies in the cardholder which credit card and which is always in my pocket. Of course, I could always work them remotely and simply create the object from scratch, but the map allows you to get what you need if he suddenly was not in the best shape - all happens in life. And it can be someone on an urgent occasion to send.
Next in importance to CS-VIP and decks. Of the deck maybe especially because it is flexible, irrational, non-predictable tool against which no :)
Scrap into a physical product in person with you in your pocket still do not have (didn't take to me), enjoy personal homemade (not that that square paper on PB rigidly prescribed analogue card.
A full report on their personal Arsenal :) (if you count officially known things).<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 08, 2018 23:10

Forgotten - yet of course the Activators, but they have the steering wheel remote, as a rule. To carry the world there is the willingness and ability to lie well, where it is necessary, that's fine.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 08, 2018 23:12

Мартин wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: together with AMB /Actor/ classic 3.0.... (
It kind of alternates?
T/e here is the correct answer to the question is Yes and no. It's always on me and can not be removed. (and broadcast/ as,etc.)
Even the deck of the Cheka usually always in the active state.
BUT in fact, alternates, not removing BJ and my state that actualizes an aspect of one or another BJ more than I need now. T/e alternates not physically and not removing and automatically.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 08, 2018 23:20

well, third-party readers is necessary to understand, what to me, is not a guide to action, it is something that I personally at the time :)

Артемка

Post by Артемка » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:00

Ллерон wrote: He includes it in a completely, as well as the fairing. In addition to buy nothing.
Михаил_ wrote:One of my favorite BJ, which is always on me
Thanks for the information. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 09, 2018 21:36

Focus is still on your feelings, not on my recommendations because all are different :)

Артемка

Post by Артемка » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:56

Michael_ Yes, but until you try you will not understand. A homemade OS 2.2+ as far as I understood there. Other handmade tougher as I understand it, even the 2.1 Stream 2.2 basic yet feel, well, quite a bit. So Your recommendation (or rather feedback about personal use BZ) in this case the best guide.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 10, 2018 22:24

Yes, handmade is not present, because it is a complex product of several homemade many others. T/e range of homemade products can basically cover the tasks of any person personal very good, if you want to move the financial economical way.