Bracelet Gene/Reanimator 1.0

Терве
Re: Bracelet Gene/Reanimator 1.0

Post by Терве » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:32

Will add his thoughts on this subject. In connection with some changes happening with me due to the broadcast, decided to read about the microcosmic orbit Chia of Manteca. I do not know if he is practicing (after all, his body is also subject to ageing), but out of the book of another author the True essence of yoga. I understand that with proper practice (and the author, empirically, seem to have come to how to do yoga) according to ancient treatises, the body begins to regenerate teeth.

Аленький Цветочек

Post by Аленький Цветочек » Mon Jul 02, 2018 15:57

Thanks for the replies my friends))) I these same modules were used)) Yes, that COP needs is, certainly, about the leads so it is past life -Yes, these coldlake meet all my life, but really live in the Kuban region))) who knows I might have is the evenings on farm near Dikanki))
Animal sorry I'm stupid so all my life since childhood take care of them all select all and birds -pity so often infected, sometimes at the mental level so sorry to say even at my expense they will be alive and healthy-well, I'm a good person not a can't do, I always think who I do live for themselves whether this life -this moment -and what will remain after? My deal was I think. In short, do not spare themselves...and sometimes feel so sorry for themselves as much as the covers)))) Michael is so grateful, sorry words will not pass! It is understand that those who in this life also suffered ,of whom the world was just finished and didn't give at all , neither in the family nor in the income -anywhere -full vacuum, one-on-one -so I realized-since childhood, all an illusion -there is no reliance on anyone, loneliness is tough -it passed through me, and this is when the beauty and envy of such))) the circus and the drama in General. But I want to win, win yourself first, its the hooks, and not your own of course.
Back your Golden Body most importantly ,I can't leave and not to return it.
Whatever was said I do not believe that was the black witch and that they're my whole life chasing ,and maybe it blocks out so. 6 years hair not grow on your head after fear 2 years old and no one defended me...enough Throat always hurt...

Аленький Цветочек

Post by Аленький Цветочек » Mon Jul 02, 2018 23:33

Michael well, please tell me the most important thing. I try briefly.
That's what happens to this entity there is a block app after destructive removal of the person?
I have it hung next to my Energoatom and a few years later, he returned the same. Now cast me friend, a hundred of eyes have gone. But that direct binding has fallen off and closed the aura not felt in this time I.
And he's now the curtain opens and supposedly I'm watching you. This is my night always iron the outputs from childhood-do not sleep as all, dreams rarely see out in the worlds of wander.
Here I'm very sorry that in this thread again molested. Well, I'm on Pandora hope. I understand the title-this is the mystery which no reverse action.
I have in General Golden body was stolen-I still remember everything as it went up. And once the vibration behind went terrible and now she is constantly around the clock.
I felt very helpless.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:20

Терве wrote: according to ancient treatises, the body begins to regenerate teeth.
Yes, Yes. And to levitate and walk on water. And teeth and spleen with the pancreas will wait a bit.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 20:40

Мартин wrote:
Терве wrote: according to ancient treatises, the body begins to regenerate teeth.
Yes, Yes. And to levitate and walk on water. And teeth and spleen with the pancreas will wait a bit.
And why not, it is necessary to train the mind that it is possible)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Tue Jul 03, 2018 20:47

Well, Yes. And for one and the fact that you can become President or a dollar billionaire. The chances are probably about the same.

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:11

As I understand it, it's not conscious, but a conscious application of the Microcosmic orbit. Rather, the mind also can be trained, but most importantly - in the orbit of right to practice.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:36

As far as I know, dental treatment is a big problem for all sorts of magical communities for many centuries. So what orbits would be magicians of all stripes are not spinning, they are all clients of dentists, and with rabid vigilance and dental technicians. There is a direct correlation between the beginning of practice and the deterioration of the tooth enamel. So my faith is limited to a toothbrush twice a day, floss after meals and visit the dentist every six months with a detailed study of its recommendations, the benefit I found a man who explained to me in mid-life, as the teeth should be clean.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:53

Мартин wrote:I found a man who explained to me in mid-life, as the teeth should be clean.
Not that it's a big secret. In the web you can find a lot of materials how to do it right, for example, that here

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jul 04, 2018 14:23

Here here. Because of this approach and all the problems. They say evil is not tricky, just two and all. But it is not so. First, you need the right brush (and it's not hard as is commonly believed), 2 different pasta properly selected (not blendamed of course), brushes, floss and irrigator if you already have dental design. But only then you can come to proper cleaning of the mouth and not as described in the link. There is a good start, about bacteria and all, but here is the continuation of bozo.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 15:28

Well, then share how to properly clean the oral cavity scientifically

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jul 04, 2018 16:43

Contact the hygienist on this issue. All the tools are selected individually.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 19:29

Here ponapisali a lot different without me :)
Just about the teeth, well let's talk about teeth....
1) personal experience, I go to the dentist every 5-7 years, and usually find nothing. Part of the holes overgrown, other (if any) do not develop. Brush your teeth regularly with natural compounds or eco pastes without fluoride (I hope there are people on the forum is knowledgeable and knows what modern pastes cleaned Nini). A few years ago my dentist suggested to remove leaky a wisdom tooth - I refused, he sealed his (swearing - in part of the gums, is not convenient, but I think that the extra parts of the body including teeth and I have no way to remove everything). A couple of years, seal partially rebounded, after some time, bounced her remains and there was some uncomfortable feeling - then the tooth is covered at least partially) the food misses/does not rot.
2) I didn't notice during periods of activation/deactivation in their practices over the last 35 years, probably any connection with deterioration of dental health.
3) a number of American dentists conducted an open and a scientific study on the possibility of samozaryadnyj caries, confirmed, works especially well in children. The study is in the network, including Russian language with specific examples and photos there is a main "secret" that calcium and magnesium are absorbed only in abundance in the body D3 and omega. While there are products which do not allow to absorb D3 and their wide range ( in particular, most cereals/nuts contains these substances if not prarodiny/not Wyocena, including beans by the way). Children changed diet slimming some products in nutrition (not fully removing) and adding omega/D3/calcium and a period of a couple of weeks to couple of months caries was gone where there was a large hole.
In fairness, it should be noted that the experiences of some of the parent community in Russia with signs of HLS it doesn't always work (obviously there are other not considered factors, such as the environmental).
4) I have personally witnessed how people have grown badly chipped tooth (both times in the student's age, chipped during a fight or blow-downs) to a normal form. To the dentist they didn't have a tooth both times regained his form COMPLETELY.
5) there is a good Bolotovskii recipe that helps the overgrowth ( adults regeneration process lasts much longer than among) - alcohol tincture of calamus and propolis rinse your mouth for 2 minutes a couple times a day after brushing your teeth. If there is damage to the enamel/chipped/caries - these places are disinfected at the same time and cemented temporarily propolis from rotting, allowing them to regenerate faster than to deteriorate (if in the mouth there are products not raw putrid acidic environment, it is simply the process of regeneration may take longer than the process of destruction.
All of this is in the public domain in the network.

What post-stolbovskie practice grow teeth from scratch I also have no doubt, although I have not yet regained those disfigured shovels dentists at school and threw up in those same years. But I didn't work at all in this direction - the hands are not reached. It is necessary to first the rest of the system in ideal condition to lead. She almost, but can be better :)

In my opinion Martin mentioned problems with the enamel/teeth practitioners directly associated with the INCORRECT energy from the carcass pull up on the operator tasks, and do not increase the total amount,to climbed up itself, the carcass begins to crumble, because of the problem, easy on the teeth is first seen. Many during pregnancy is. But not all the same again - and so many personally observed examples. There are costs if there is no inventory of internal resources, something will fall.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 19:46

Yes, in addition the topic about the teeth - I wrote about this many times, but again, for our smaller brothers :) (t/e Pets) to repair the energy to excess and sufficient lot easier than in person. Our friend the expert on sujok was a little dog (can't remember what breed, does not matter), which she needles sugioka supported in a resilient-living state about two of its normal life span. And somewhere in the middle of this process just dogs new teeth povyrastali. Of course the dog nicknames special mental practice was not engaged, and targeted work on the teeth was carried out. It's a side effect. By the way, one of the reasons I rarely require visits to the dentist that I was there on sudace every few years asking me to put a program on dental health, they are for years to block the destructive processes from an energy point of view.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jul 18, 2018 19:54

Михаил_ wrote: 1) part of the holes overgrown, other (if any) do not develop.
I also have this tooth. But when a tooth is addictive, there remains the pigment spots, in my case, big enough if we are talking about the front row, for many it will not be acceptable. In my case it was the impact, and the quality I no sorry but it is the working moment for cool.
Михаил_ wrote: In my opinion Martin mentioned problems with the enamel/teeth practitioners directly associated with the INCORRECT energy from the carcass pull up on the operator tasks, not increase its total volume.
Naturally begin to twist Muladhara, mostly not even for their own purposes, and because fall into "submission." Well, and the enamel flies there immediately. That's BJ, this will not happen.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 20:02

Аленький Цветочек wrote:well, Michael will you please tell me the most important thing. I try briefly.
That's what happens to this entity there is a block app after destructive removal of the person?
I have it hung next to my Energoatom and a few years later, he returned the same. Now cast me friend, a hundred of eyes have gone. But that direct binding has fallen off and closed the aura not felt in this time I.
And he's now the curtain opens and supposedly I'm watching you. This is my night always iron the outputs from childhood-do not sleep as all, dreams rarely see out in the worlds of wander.
Here I'm very sorry that in this thread again molested. Well, I'm on Pandora hope. I understand the title-this is the mystery which no reverse action.
I have in General Golden body was stolen-I still remember everything as it went up. And once the vibration behind went terrible and now she is constantly around the clock.
I felt very helpless.
Cast in case of serious problems not effective because nowhere nothing happens and clean up (delayed only temporarily to the side). Need a "shredder" with high efficiency, capable of junk in the trash. But it cuts many ways. Any negativity is separarately into a positive personal experience. Experience it is always valuable, whatever it was. There is no light at the negativity in its purest form, is our attitude to things and all that.
Yes, you can run Pandora, including homemade, but it is necessary to understand the historical reasons, a little to realize terminate may be some curves of the agreement may not be from this incarnation and so on.
T/f it is not a more powerful tool, and in fixing itself. And that any implant or something alien being removed leaves a "hole" in the resonance pulling to their own kind, which is also in need of repair. And that if there is unauthorized inharmonious interaction according to General laws because they have their potenzirovania energy to pick up. And lots of other nuances.
Do all of this in the subject of the slave dives for good.
And not at once.
Because they have problems not to rip and to work on a more conscious level and not in the hands of someone, and their.
By the way, "Explorer" Patrushev also help for self-study experience (but not all of them can be urabotat).
Anyway, if the drives had not previously heard, I recommend for overall positive state is a great tool, it's just many of them passed many years ago, and now it is not so important....<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 20:07

the Scarlet Flowerlet me give You one slave dive (it obviously judging by what You have written above is not enough, but probably optimizes and move the situation for the better.
I would be grateful if you then write a review in the relevant thread ( for diving), and as with all novelties their first excessive use, and then fades into the background for other new topics :)
Well, since I spent a couple of seminars on the slave - many with mustaches to each other is carried out :) which is good, but those who have just about them don't notice/ don't know. But the opinion is not a condition - just a request.
In a personal now send a mail to one of the operators (since the freebie is not going to give a choice of operator, recommend someone who will better fit your case).
Success.
PS well, I hope a homemade Pandora black You already got.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 20:22

Is it that I can not quite clearly said "where does infomotor" in the event of its removal from the cocoon including to stuck ago.
"garbage" is totally different. Possession-the entity-shares is one thing, program/implant/block randomly generated, or someone raised in this or previous incarnations - more. Often one is more. In the General case, blocks and programs start Pandory Schroeder, being more reasonable travel legally to hell, traumas cocoon - Lata VIP-Pandora.
Briefly, something like that. But since it would be good to understand that how why and what occurred, it is best to do in a particular ISS and dive suitable for this well. Although it is possible to go from the other side.
Protection from re-infestation - any sufficiently powerful product/COP/ I2 and so on. It's all multi-faceted and individually. It is necessary to look at the situation.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jul 18, 2018 20:34

Михаил_ wrote:Being more reasonable travel legally to hell
Situations when pulled up for carrying out any work on the subtle plane. As it happens often on the go, in the interest of safety, we have to refuse. Then it turns out that everything is good, but the time lost due to excessive caution. Obtained in the presence of Pandora, you can head not score? Pandora VIP and PB is still different tools, with different problems?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 21:37

The head need to score the sustainability of their actions and how loves to say, Anton (aka Digital Angel) - not a damage good :) :) :)
I just recently had a little pogorechilsya aside the fact that some inharmonious action of comrades in the Arsenal of all my Arsenal and almost all the seminars listened to (which is perhaps much more vital goods), but every scrap can be found, if these actions go beyond the reasonable and sooner or later someone who can handle such encounters.

Pandora as in the dip and without can usually manage to keep/to brush/to put in the shredder, and so on almost everything that catches the eye in practice, including different gray/strange/not local and many who have.... including retention in Pandoras capsule during polite conversation while scuba diving variety of looks demonic companions and much more. Well, the truth is usually in diving this is also reinforced by a minimum of carrier I2, but usually without enough of Pandora.
T/f the vast majority of reasonable (in the sense of beings) causes inharmonious influences on someone and the fruits of their "labor" Pandora work perfectly.

But again - it is necessary to comply with rules and regulations work properly. To appeal to (when so) that produced the illegal invasion or the signed contract in a fraudulent manner or used ancient is not relevant now, and so on. T/f putting in place the violators do not be like them. Otherwise, you can arise the right effects for objective reasons :)

VIP I. black it's all the different tools in fact they generate material working. But very similar. Some where better than the VIP (for example, patching cocoon) and some where black (for example deterrence is a particularly spirited with a lot of potential).

However. why I write for example in the key of the same dives - sometimes the man himself does not see clearly due to the implants-invasions and then him at least 10 pandor he would leave the outer channel itself, and will consider it their own internal motivating factor. T/e state of the operator is important. Although you can get 3.0 for working, for example (if you have the opportunity to enter into it).

in some ways, the release and black and the VIP is a kind of cunning casuistry is to give to ordinary people that by the General rules of the "game" usually is not in their hands, but to make it so that it was a legitimate action :)<

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jul 18, 2018 21:50

Михаил_ wrote: However., why I write for example in the key of the same dives - sometimes the man himself does not see clearly due to the implants-invasions and then him at least 10 pandor he would leave the outer channel itself, and will consider it their own internal motivating factor.
And there is not far to seek, I have a few PB and recently decided to make a pendant AMB, the benefit was not need a monitor on the eyes. The day he was poteryalsya. The charge is weak, weak, dressed, and within an hour my subconscious duck decoy throws and shows more problems, this is weak, weak pendant, with the support of the IB course (I think without her everything would have worked). The surprise was furious (even on the business processes that day as if adrenaline was injected). Given the fact that I blindly believed that on all fronts, everything is fine, got a CROWBAR and stuff.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 22:54

Михаил_ wrote:
Аленький Цветочек wrote:well, Michael will you please tell me the most important thing. I try briefly.
I felt very helpless.
Cast in case of serious problems not effective because nowhere nothing happens and clean up (delayed only temporarily to the side). Need a "shredder" with high efficiency, capable of junk in the trash. But it cuts many ways. Any negativity is separarately into a positive personal experience. Experience it is always valuable, whatever it was. There is no light at the negativity in its purest form, is our attitude to things and all that.
Yes, you can run Pandora, including homemade, but it is necessary to understand the historical reasons, a little to realize terminate may be some curves of the agreement may not be from this incarnation and so on.
T/f it is not a more powerful tool, and in fixing itself. And that any implant or something alien being removed leaves a "hole" in the resonance pulling to their own kind, which is also in need of repair. And that if there is unauthorized inharmonious interaction according to General laws because they have their potenzirovania energy to pick up. And lots of other nuances.
Do all of this in the subject of the slave dives for good.
And not at once.
Because they have problems not to rip and to work on a more conscious level and not in the hands of someone, and their.
By the way, "Explorer" Patrushev also help for self-study experience (but not all of them can be urabotat).
Anyway, if the drives had not previously heard, I recommend for overall positive state is a great tool, it's just many of them passed many years ago, and now it is not so important....
But Pandora, that 10 000 R sold (not VIP and not black) a shredder ?<

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 23:45

You tell Pandora what to do, it will be :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 06, 2018 23:32

Schroeder is in the home, if, as rightly pointed out by the Master 108, to turn it on / order.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Bracelet Gene/Reanimator 1.0

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:50

Гуфест wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 18:53
Hello Michael.
Free samples of paper work,but inconvenient in terms of wear and strength,for example, put his hand in his pocket and all torn.
Offer to do samples of yarn of wool,cotton,flax,for which you can borrow money,to charge babineaux 5000метров,price per piece in 20cm ,themselves appoint,but I think it will not be as expensive bracelet, and the range of consumers will be wider, wear much longer,remember how there the thread breaks our plans implemented.Magic with threads and knots on the wrist there is a very long time,practicing,Buddhists,Kabbalists,Christians,Wiccans,witches,and ordinary people who want a miracle in my childhood.You can apply the old to the node in the thread(arname of the nodes), or the whole thread.I would give preference to the Genome of the Reanimator.Modern technology will cross somewhere out there with a very ancient tradition and magic.
Maybe slightly off topic, but the question again on the paper probes BJ:
change any properties if the laminate sample ? mean:
1. the influence of heating during the lamination on the characteristics of BZ
2. the influence of layer of laminate on vosprijatie Bracelet Life of EIT.