Bracelet Gene/Reanimator 1.0

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Bracelet Gene/Reanimator 1.0

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:27

We were going to introduce a hybrid tester and commercial goods - fabric is not expensive disposable-reusable wristband (strip such dunavarsany and her plastic castle or with the possibility of withdrawing or without it). A strip of this eternal plus modern technology allows you to make TEMPORARY probation charge. T/e full product indistinguishable from the commercial but with a temporary lifetime. For example a month. At a low price.
However, it is not made for simply hands did not reach, a lot of things you want, all you have to share priorities. Now, the forces in General, mainly in projects there is not prominent.
So not YET implemented. Your idea is similar and heard. I'll think about it.
Samples of the same paper - is a thing entirely free, although it is actually also almost the same powerful as a commercial product...

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Wed Apr 25, 2018 17:44

Greetings to all!
Yesterday got the Genome Reanimator - the first thing that felt - bite. Rips the fine hairs on the hand when it moves. Temperature sensation - it is a little cooler than the skin, but body temperature increases a little. On the left hand it sits more comfortable than on the right.
Never used the bracelets are not familiar with these technologies. Mostly wear neocolony and maps...
How to work with them - don't know - just feeling wanted such a thing. At night he asked to take it off and sleep on it)). The time of inconvenience - too big - have to lift it above the forearm. A nice touch links. Looks like an ordinary tree - what is it remarkable? View. If it really renews and restores the body - this is just gorgeous! If not...sorry for expensive.
To be honest - I do not understand how to work with it))

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Mon May 14, 2018 21:42

After three weeks wearing -
1. began to disappear the craving for sweets - if you had to whittle down the chocolate and want more - now from a chocolate was bad, then the body actually rejected the very sweet things.
2. I started to Wake up at 6 am without an alarm clock and feel rested
4. have energy for extra creations at home (needlework after a two year hiatus)
5. sometimes attacks of convulsive syndrome (metabolic potassium-magnesium case) - brings hands and feet, like right to clench one fist throughout the body
6. went last year allergies (lasted 2 months without a break from the last week of April to the end of June) - not sure whether this genome is connected, use spinor with its cleansing program that might be.
7. jump thoughts, something better to do, rushing around that I have not done, just want much, I want to learn, want something to do with myself - but I think it's sausage from all of the pendants - they on me, as there are hanged on the tree - this mind, body and MMN and another couple.
8. it happens - will report back) (there are ideas - let's see what happens.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 20, 2018 0:14

Genome-Reanimator is one of the most powerful products, many people underestimate the description of its potential :) thanks for the feedback.
Just when I got new, that regular users purchase and use, and discuss it has gone by itself by the wayside.
Unlike other BJ, in which the complex filling, which you can just wear it (all on autopilot) and control (there is a description of the modules, programmed TO, etc.), genome-Reanimator control is not required.
About the chocolates. By itself, the chocolate is not harmful. Harmful one that you can buy in a regular store, because the components and sugars. In different places there is a live chocolate, cooked without sugar (e.g. honey) and heating of the cocoa beans, so he is in this status is not used and is good, but the frills when configured correctly, the body will not (don't want too much). If you listen to yourself, you may experience changes in preferences for food not only sweet and very large....
Unfortunately in many countries you can only buy individual products without fear of hurting yourself - basically what is organic. It is somewhat more expensive and less available, especially. in Russia, where almost no specialty stores and quality control of products in terms of organic.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon May 21, 2018 19:51

I have long wanted to test, but homemade is complicated to manufacture, requires perseverance, patience and most importantly attention. 4 times I tried to make a bracelet and every time I lost. Spat, took a piece of paper and nakalyakal. Nothing really hooked immediately (and not expected). Stuck under a mattress and forgotten. I have at the moment as not really, you can say restored, morale in the red. And in the morning noticed that conceals me slowly. What the situation is nervous, behind the wheel, and I'm like "Endorphins" listen. Only drive it as a tablet works, i.e. the body moves the mind, and then energy antidepressant this (psychedelic). The reviews read, one man only about a calming effect said, but it can be interpreted in different ways. In the evening I lay down and conceals the truth from him, so well becomes vile thoughts evaporate. After analyzing the situation, I am now full of confidence that the therapy G chosen were absolutely right, such an effect is logical in this situation.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 21, 2018 20:55

Modern scientists have studied quite financially (think the United States, look for the link laziness, brought on one of the forums earlier, when I caught his arm) that the psychological state and self-esteem (read internal picture of yourself) physically changing the genome and these changes are recorded. It is logical to assume I have no doubt that the opposite is true. Also, I'm pretty sure that is correct, not deformed state of the genome, many jokes (mental/energetic and physical body) is strictly not allowed. Out and effects. Often the "edit" begins with the most urgent at the moment problem (though it should be noted that not always the actuality in the opinion of the operator and the autopilot C - match).

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Thu May 24, 2018 15:12

Question... got into the genome in the rain, then on its outer side there were traces of the spray. So... is it him? And anyway, is it possible to push under water ( for example, if I have it in the pool forgetting to remove)?
And another question... how does it still work? It caused nothing - no numbers, no signs, etc.

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Mon Jun 04, 2018 20:52

1. Appeared a mild state of euphoria, which is close to love (although the object is not), apparently was awakened love to your body and just life)))
2. From the sweet body declined at all - don't like the taste.
3. Escalated youth Chronicles))) pimples, sorry, on the face,
4. Stopped hurting an old knee injury ( well, almost) - at the time came off my bike and tore meniscus)) has been Sick since 2012, constantly, and knee badly kept.. Now almost non-existent (I don't think the meniscus is fused, but who knows)
5. Unexpectedly pulled into the gym))) I Wonder action))))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:27

The band is not afraid of water, in the shower, the ocean, and generally anything to use it, I have not rented in years.
Why do some signs :) ? it's like something primitive.... Information printed in the volume of the material. If it is very primitive to say. More precisely, we can say that the set of natural resonances (in this case with the subject genome) srewed with a specific object (a specific bracelet). Effect untimely (not blurred with time, not age, not diminished), the shelf life is eternal. This is very different from the various subjects treated some Sens/mages with the deposited images/thought forms/signs, etc., when possible "washing away" of information, including water and beyond. In this case, all of our products (quantummagic) is not erasable and not aging.

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Wed Jun 13, 2018 15:04

Михаил_ wrote:band is not afraid of water, in the shower, the ocean, and generally anything to use it, I have not rented in years.
Why do some signs :) ? it's like something primitive.... Information printed in the volume of the material. If it is very primitive to say. More precisely, we can say that the set of natural resonances (in this case with the subject genome) srewed with a specific object (a specific bracelet). Effect untimely (not blurred with time, not age, not diminished), the shelf life is eternal. This is very different from the various subjects treated some Sens/mages with the deposited images/thought forms/signs, etc., when possible "washing away" of information, including water and beyond. In this case, all of our products (quantummagic) is not erasable and not aging.
This is very very cool, because I'm afraid to mess it up, wipe, break, etc., coming from work, try to remove and clean... So I will wear more rapidly. Perhaps things will speed up-will increase)))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:18

Well, now I really removed just when the thread is stretched or torn, which very rarely happens , sometimes changing from one hand to the other (for example, is now the decider E++ wide with gallium on his right arm, because yesterday was very operatorstill was the need to strengthen the exhaust out, not to themselves), instructions on how to change the thread = is on the forum, but little more that they could happen. Well, except that some talent in a very stress situation, the link was severed physically. But it RARELY happens. I generally about a whole range of BJ, not about gene-Reanimator specifically.

Аленький Цветочек

Post by Аленький Цветочек » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:35

Good day, Michael!
I want to ask You: I have a bracelet a Panacea and I think to take a Genome, can I run them with the petal cut is thin sheets, faux gold foil, supposedly, in their work with me will not be affected?
And Panacea felt a whirling cocoon counterclockwise somehow when dressed, sleep fell)) a pleasant burst of energy and awareness there)) very very grateful to You for Your work!!!

Аленький Цветочек

Post by Аленький Цветочек » Sat Jun 30, 2018 16:11

Yes, it is true when the cocoon began to crucitas very smoothly and quite straight upstairs, with me was a map of the Feminine and the Magic Comb me all together at the same time you could wear, right?
Oh You know I woke up the first night, at dawn and arrived forty to my window and chatter so long before me))) here !!! Magpies -they read polietilenoksidnye electromagnetic waves))) in the old days people knew it.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:22

To Cure the paint is definitely not affected.
To wear all this wonderful set with you at the same time, of course, possible. Need :-)
Reducing the need for sleep is one of the most frequent phenomena in the early days of BJ any version, starting with the oldest. By the way, may be the opposite, and it's also all well and good - so study some talking in my sleep.
Bizarre sensations (ants, rotation, heat/cold) is here. Some active/restore something :-) If it's not unpleasant, just can be ignored; if the feeling is uncomfortable, it is possible to dose the wear time.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 01, 2018 22:10

Vladimir wrote is true, you can cover the bracelet will not hurt in any way, you can wear it all together of course :)
Thank you for the warm feedback :)

Аленький Цветочек

Post by Аленький Цветочек » Sun Jul 01, 2018 22:51

Mikhail and Vladimir thank you very much - I will do so. I have one problem there, really need advice : I have encountered navedenim before, but today was back at the family, daughter-in-law home with us trying your and our to share. In General on me and panacea and card and comb, but I and the modules included, I again became so bad she went straight mysteriously, the head and throat right up to the nausea and so always and only as I ezdiyu there. Was the clairvoyant -she said that she is engaged in full well about the house, too, everything is as it is said. And when she half a year did not live in the house this was not.
Michael well advise me please, Oh kata Pandora can you help me? I'm sorry that this thread is asking. Or something else I may try to read and understand -but alas Your videos can't watch yet.

Аленький Цветочек

Post by Аленький Цветочек » Sun Jul 01, 2018 22:56

I already for it for good, and everything was set up and still not last trying to imagine these emotions are not propagated. But the fact is the fact, that health have started the same problems alas.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 22:59

Михаил_ wrote:Vladimir wrote is true, you can cover the bracelet will not hurt in any way, you can wear it all together of course :)
Thank you for the warm feedback :)
Michael, very interested in Your opinion and experience on the topic of regeneration of teeth. The Internet as it is all covered with darkness. Please tell us whether You have some movement in this thread ? What is needed to start this process ? What prevents to make it work in humans ? :) Veeeery interesting :) :)

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:32

The scarlet Flower I have a similar problem, I can say in my experience, Yes Pandora will help you, but will not solve all problems. I would advise bracelets on his arms and legs, gene he to recover, and as the signal work in this situation is 2 ° C+. Pandor bracelets alas no. Still good to have a favorite animal, humanely and may not hurt yourself, but it's a great focal point and Savior of your health.
Still very well take the card to the COP and to clean yourself, your internal space from the fact that attracts into your life people to remove the lead, if the reason for your personal interior very good. Even the first version of KS, before the homemade worked fine.
Last edited by Аннаель on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:44, edited 3 times in total.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:39

Yes, Yes. Very interesting, have gone there, someone on Japanese scientists who have successfully placed the tooth rat and promised the people to mass in 5-7 years. :lol:

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:42

A flower, a map of Pandora - by far! If classic commercial hard Finance - can free Pandora the black. And in a free form to give the task of protecting You from (this here).
Fairing or physical or translational (if You have access to the PA club).
Free stop magic (see the topic about the Activator).
By far the Three (at least free). Physical or commercial. Or stream.
All BJ 2.x-Cure is a module 'splitting of worlds', 'the protection of the suit land' etc., play around with the wording.
The activator can be done again to play with the wording and anchors: 'the impact on me' - Stop, 'I fully protected from the damaging effects of blablabla' - in the Law. Plus something about the anchor 'I' and 'protection'.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:47

Аленький Цветочек wrote: And when she half a year did not live in the house this was not.
There is some online resource, it processes the pictures stop magic and other spectra of the panaceas. Look there's a link there. Generally, in the case of the carve-up which can be a system BUILDING process. Home "intelligent type will be, and his host will not betray". Select smart property is more complicated as it is without the desire of the operator. Not to mention that it is cheaper than a lawyer, but being in this house is also fun.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:04

Мартин wrote:Yes, Yes. Very interesting, have gone there, someone on Japanese scientists who have successfully placed the tooth rat and promised the people to mass in 5-7 years. :lol:
On the website Your Yoga Sergey Veretennikov gives the technology of growing teeth and write that people get emails that someone has succeeded.
Then on youtube there are videos of the school of Arkady Petrov, there is also as they say people grow teeth. But again have not found any proof, video or pictures before and after.

And indeed consciousness, hard to perceive that it is possible ))) But is it possible ? )

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:18

We have each demonstrated, the second row of front teeth is growing. And yet the first had fallen, he was still only 41 years old. His doctor said it happens.. front soon old age will fall and the second will come in handy. But alas, nothing he did or not recognized.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:28

Аннаель wrote:we Have each demonstrated, the second row of front teeth is growing. And yet the first had fallen, he was still only 41 years old. His doctor said it happens.. front soon old age will fall and the second will come in handy. But alas, nothing he did or not recognized.
Well, the second row is some sort of anomaly.