Discounts for physical products.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Discounts for physical products.

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:51

Due to the constantly incoming questions, it is time to describe in detail introduce a system of cumulative discounts and certificates of the products.
primary background:
1) we have completely finished development of this system and it is ready for commissioning ,
but
2) we will introduce it into the system a little longer than planned because the expected actual of the circulation of "plastic", plus the equipping of warehouses the newest cards (certificates with numbers of goods) will take some time, but this input delay system into operation no one will get hurt, because we give the opportunity to consider the old purchase system of discounts
3) this system only applies to my products and all dealers, and does not apply to other products sold on this website
4) the lower range of discounts 5%, occurs when the registration of products with the total cost of 15t.R. and more
from 100T. 10%
from 300T 15%
from 500T 20%
the maximum discount will be 25% when the accumulation amount of purchases 1 000 Tr

discounts are not combustible.
discounts appear AFTER product registration (which at the same time allows you to check their authenticity on the complex serial number, which are not possible to forge), to authenticate/ register the device You will also learn the production date of the product, its name in the database ( to avoid shipment errors/confusion and other problems, which is not usually the case, but still useful just in case).
discounts can not be transferred between dealers (the storage card is tied to the place where you usually buy the product)

5) ability to use discounts for purchases will appear from 1st of February - this time we expect to fully introduce the system to work. However, taking into account the possible reindexation prices ( due to an increase in purchase prices for materials and third party services used in the manufacture ) to wait for that day I wouldn't highly recommend it, the prices will change in the second half of January, towards the end.

6) ability to consider old purchases will be to 1 April (this is not an April fool's joke :) just at the end of March).
such records will be available for purchases, subject to presentation to the office evidence of past purchases (technically, the mechanism will be settled later) and after confirming with staff the fact that such purchases were. Technically, the office staff will take into account on your card previously, the amount spent by sovershennyi the next purchase until the end of March 2015, if You recall (the evidence) that I bought earlier.

7) in January we expect to have in the beginning of the month discount cards the results with all the shopping, all the sales points and will implement the "equipment" cards numbered certificate all products, the last process may take some time (the list of products wide).

8) secondary "consumable" materials such as anchors and programs to the stabilizer will be equipped with maps of the certificates and accounted for in the system of discounts as a separate product are not (with the exception of the key ring/disk/cube stoppage made as a separate product).

9)discounts on the storage card do not apply to broadcast/club (there are discounts depending on terms of payment)
10) in addition to the percentage discount - all cards are to participate in the bonus programs and various bonuses.
11) the card will be completely anonymous - we will not collect any personal information except the numbers of the purchased products (in this case numbers will be deactivated in the database - mark as "bought").

I think to start this basic information will suffice.<

Мастер 108

Re: discounts for physical products.

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 18:31

Михаил_ wrote: Technically, the office staff will take into account on your card previously, the amount spent by sovershennyi the next purchase until the end of March 2015, if You recall (the evidence) that I bought earlier.
Hmm, the "evidence" is like? No receipts, pictures that you send? But if I BJ from the August (2011) shares gave away, I the "evidence" to confirm a purchase?... :cry:

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Fri Dec 19, 2014 19:43

Yes... with "USD" are to be problemki.... And for example, if you can recover the date of transfer of money for products, it could serve as proof? The office will be able to test this?

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Dec 19, 2014 20:24

I "checkbook" the USD from being dumped.
To put the process under module type "a fair return". We believe in the word, but you know! :)
Last edited by ФилиНН on Fri Dec 19, 2014 20:58, edited 1 time in total.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Fri Dec 19, 2014 20:57

I took my bracelets a year ago in the store, "superteach" on the website of the SHEMA.How do I confirm this?

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri Dec 19, 2014 21:54

Mdaa.. I also all receipts are immediately thrown away, left only write about acquisitions, I am...recording from January 2010

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Fri Dec 19, 2014 22:11

correspondence with the office to raise and I think you can take a picture of what is available.

НРР

Post by НРР » Fri Dec 19, 2014 23:22

I think nothing before the time worried. Personally, I took it all over the Internet, there is correspondence with the orders. And I think in the office client base is. But how are purchase offline :?

Ольгашка

Post by Ольгашка » Sat Dec 20, 2014 0:47

And I also have cheques left, never collected, only if the guarantee is.
Well, let's say, I can IIM-1 to bring, map 2.2 OC+, map transfer, and how to be with a holographic sticker COPY, PANACEA? They did their job and everything, even have nothing to present ...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Dec 20, 2014 0:56

Not to worry , we'll decide for loyal customers. Part of the orders is in the database, you can confirm the photo.
Михаил_ wrote:Technically, the office staff will take into account on your card previously, the amount spent by sovershennyi the next purchase until the end of March 2015, if You recall (the evidence) that I bought earlier.
Please pay attention to it, making the previously purchased products in personalnew discount system will be held for customers made the order.

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:21

Михаил_ wrote:will appear from 1st Feb
Андрей Кабанков wrote:will be held for customer made order.
It turns out only in the period from 1 February to 1 April?
So?
"Today" I do discount not buy it?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:22

1)Today, the system is not working and start it will take some time. That is a lot of work and you need to consider that at all points of sales except for my products there are lots of other we can't download employees only the processing history of orders and other organizational issues,so a record of previously purchased items is extended by 3 months in fact, but is confined to orders - so it is the processing order, the staff will be at the same time to spend time on work order history and enter your personal discount history of previously made purchases.

2) purchase not made here should be issued through a dealer through whom they were made - there is also a history of orders and a discount card will be tied to that store.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:29

Евгений-М wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:will appear from 1st Feb
Андрей Кабанков wrote:will be held for customer made order.
It turns out only in the period from 1 February to 1 April?
So?
"Today" I do discount not buy it?
don't understand the question...
like it is clearly written - the system will start working from 1 February, from that date on, the discounts will be taken into account.
Discounts will not be considered on "first purchase" even if You are really not the first. In other words the first purchase - You get a discount card with a purchased certificate products (several if you buy several products). Here is the process we expect to start right after the holidays or in the first half of January - it depends on how quickly all the products are equipped with "test tubes" with numbers (actually it will be a plastic card with a unique number and the product name).

ACCOUNTING for OLD PURCHASES (made before entering the system) will go up April 1, is just the period when you can consider the discount previously purchased, I think the quarter is not so little.

But to take advantage of discounts under the new system it will be possible indefinitely, but starting from the 1st of February. Before the 1st of February, even when it will be issued discount cards & certificates products, the system still will not work.

But the system will work in any case with the second purchase. On the first purchase, You get a map and make it a list of the purchased (if you bought something earlier, ask the office to consider this if not bought here, at the place of purchase to receive the card and ask there to consider).
But with your next purchase and not before the 1st February will actually discounts on purchases.

Like I mentioned above clearly written, but if you have any questions - here is explained.....
The shopping discounts will start from the 2nd purchase and 1st of Feb and then nothing in time is not limited (lifetime account on your card).<

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:19

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Please pay attention to it, making the previously purchased products in personalnew discount system will be held for customer made order.
Andrew, I mean if the purchase (ordering) on a physical media only ? If I broadcast, then the next time you buy coverage will be considered previously purchased products on physical media?
PS Michael, a special Thanks to You for the decision to apply a system of discounts, I'm not a big fan of discounts, but the additional money can additionally be used to purchase other of Your products az

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:35

Yes, we are talking only about physical products.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 20, 2014 19:08

as I wrote and said - in the system broadcasts its own inherent system of discounts, even two - one is a discount on the big time, the second (indirectly) that the club broadcast where all the modes and all the PI are free application to a reduced price slots (computer time and electricity count). So to add to the broadcasts up to 25% discount would not be very correct, the mix of purchases on physical media and for broadcasting not to be. Then I ask to concern with understanding.
With regard to old shopping and need to do some new purchase- well, I think quite often overlook the new, and it's not a burden, that in itself is a fact of elimination of old accounting purchases only "returning" clients, and a quarter - enough time for everyone to do it. New items for this period will be :) and I think very interesting and quite available, such as genome/Reanimator.
In General, as in many commercial networks do, we can click on "reset" and start to accumulate discounts only re-that is done often, but since everything is done to improve the client's position (including its interest in the project) and the overall client-the selling point-the developer, the laconic was to take into account past purchases.
I hope all will treat with great understanding to our choice of the conditions and terms - we have tried to protect the interests of the operators and the interests of the sales offices (where people bear more of the organizational burden and the first few months - not small).
Besides just discounts, the system will bring a lot of useful and pleasant surprises to all who will use it :)

Арго

Post by Арго » Sun Dec 21, 2014 20:12

Thank You, Michael!
very loyal and friendly accounting system of discounts, which shows the old purchase, gives good discounts and is not required to fill out marketing questionnaires.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 16:26

Мастер 108 wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: Technically, the office staff will take into account on your card previously, the amount spent by sovershennyi the next purchase until the end of March 2015, if You recall (the evidence) that I bought earlier.
Hmm, the "evidence" is like? No receipts, pictures that you send? But if I BJ from the August (2011) shares gave away, I the "evidence" to confirm a purchase?... :cry:
And the screenshots from the post office to purchase ? If Sberbank paid for, maybe receipts in the savings Bank online etc ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 14, 2015 0:47

Listen issues OLD purchases will all settle with the offices where it was purchased, the account of old purchases back number - a gesture of goodwill. Typically, such cards are beginning to consider purchases from the date of activation and not an afterthought, huh ? :)
I think you can always find a reasonable solution.
PS card all ready, the system is ready, you can enter in the job a few days ago, but we are working on marking the cards (names of products) as in warehouses a lot of their items (products) have accumulated, including nedorazumenie old version...
In General, I think the rest of the week will finish, maybe sooner.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 23, 2015 23:10

Discount cards have "on hand", the office will receive the remains cards certificates either tomorrow or Monday(because of the large number of products, it took a lot of time on their marking/making the base).
In other outlets they will appear on next week or later. In General, the system next week can be considered partially running and the end thereof you think would take it running :)

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Tue Jan 27, 2015 14:46

Михаил_ wrote:Due to the constantly incoming questions, it is time to describe in detail introduce a system of cumulative discounts and certificates of the products.
primary background:
1) we have completely finished development of this system and it is ready for commissioning ,
but
2) we will introduce it into the system a little longer than planned because the expected actual of the circulation of "plastic", plus the equipping of warehouses the newest cards (certificates with numbers of goods) will take some time, but this input delay system into operation no one will get hurt, because we give the opportunity to consider the old purchase system of discounts
3) this system only applies to my products and all dealers, and does not apply to other products sold on this website
4) the lower range of discounts 5%, occurs when the registration of products with the total cost of 15t.R. and more
from 100T. 10%
from 300T 15%
from 500T 20%
the maximum discount will be 25% when the accumulation amount of purchases 1 000 Tr

discounts are not combustible.
discounts appear AFTER product registration (which at the same time allows you to check their authenticity on the complex serial number, which are not possible to forge), to authenticate/ register the device You will also learn the production date of the product, its name in the database ( to avoid shipment errors/confusion and other problems, which is not usually the case, but still useful just in case).
discounts can not be transferred between dealers (the storage card is tied to the place where you usually buy the product)

5) ability to use discounts for purchases will appear from 1st of February - this time we expect to fully introduce the system to work. However, taking into account the possible reindexation prices ( due to an increase in purchase prices for materials and third party services used in the manufacture ) to wait for that day I wouldn't highly recommend it, the prices will change in the second half of January, towards the end.

6) ability to consider old purchases will be until April 1 (not an April fool's joke :) just at the end of March).
such records will be available for purchases, subject to presentation to the office evidence of past purchases (technically, the mechanism will be settled later) and after confirming with staff the fact that such purchases were. Technically, the office staff will take into account on your card previously, the amount spent by sovershennyi the next purchase until the end of March 2015, if You recall (the evidence) that I bought earlier.

7) in January we expect to have in the beginning of the month discount cards the results with all the shopping, all the sales points and will implement the "equipment" cards numbered certificate all products, the last process may take some time (the list of products wide).

8) secondary "consumable" materials such as anchors and programs to the stabilizer will be equipped with maps of the certificates and accounted for in the system of discounts as a separate product are not (with the exception of the key ring/disk/cube stoppage made as a separate product).

9)discounts on the storage card do not apply to broadcast/club (there are discounts depending on terms of payment)
10) in addition to the percentage discount - all cards are to participate in the bonus programs and various bonuses.
11) the card will be completely anonymous - we will not collect any personal information except the numbers of the purchased products (in this case numbers will be deactivated in the database - mark as "bought").

I think to start this basic information will suffice.
Michael, how can we account for purchased items and transfer the info to the office? Some products checks kept, some lost, but I ordered a courier to a single address (perhaps the address to take into account possible).. How to give You info on the product purchased - photo check, product? Tell system<

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 15:25

This is solved with the office, contact them.
Михаил_ wrote:Listen issues OLD purchases will all settle with the offices where it was purchased, the account of old purchases back number - a gesture of goodwill. Typically, such cards are beginning to consider purchases from the date of activation and not an afterthought, huh ?
I think you can always find a reasonable solution.
Why did you have to quote such a big message?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jan 27, 2015 15:37

ИльяС wrote:Michael, how can we account for purchased items and transfer the info to the office? Some products checks kept, some lost, but I ordered a courier to a single address (perhaps the address to take into account possible).. How to give You info on the product purchased - photo check, product? Tell system
Mail mindmachine@bk.ru send in any form information regarding previous purchases made we have a number of the discount card. We produce offset the amount of purchases on your card.
If the cards you have, and you want to receive discounts and take into account past purchases, then make an order for the products BJ (any) and get a discount card after making a purchase. This first order there is no discount, all subsequent is, in accordance with the purchase amount credited to a discount card.
Subsequent orders indicate card number to receive discounts on products BJ ( for other products not discounts do not apply ).

Дельтус

Post by Дельтус » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:43

And why now if not to take into account the discount on the current purchase .Or is this some sort of cumulative system in which you do not understand.It is desirable to cite the articles and figures like this will happen.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Fri Feb 06, 2015 13:18

Дельтус wrote:Or is this some sort of cumulative system in which you do not understand.It is desirable to cite the articles and figures like this will happen.
In the first post, in my opinion, given a comprehensive answer to Your question. With numbers including. Well and further - mathematics 5 or 6 class about (don't remember what % are).